No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Jan 11, 2011 Read more: Daily Times 54,339
'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Read more

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37697 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not know what was in my post that so agitated you that you could not control yourself and put on a “juicy rejoinder”.
I think you people are so much suffering with “inferiority complex” about Quran and Prophet of Islam, that none of your post is complete untill you add hundreds of words criticizing it.
You put conditions on Islam which no one ever puts on any other religions. Which religions in the world is based on “every one of its followers” having fully understood each line of its scripture and analyzing each and every one its directives?
It is for scholars on Islam to analyze and proof to any one that Islamic teachings are correct and reasonable and logical. Not each and every Muslim.
02. Quran does start with a claim “That this The Book, in which there is no doubt”….and this claim is justified by “challenging whole human kind to bring a book like it”.
So it is a claim along with the proof. If humans are unable to bring any thing like Quran (I already explained how a small chapter like 112 and its outstanding contribution).
Muslims believe in Quran and accept Prophet Mohammad as their prophet, for those who are Non Muslim, it is our duty to propagate them the message of Islam.
Now it is left to individuals to accept it or not. They have to be answerable to their Creator in the hereafter about the choice they made.
03. There is no Sword hanging on your head, you prove to me that Quranic teachings are wrong and unreasonable and harmful to development of human civilization.
Do you seriously think I'm Dak original or are you trying to be more playful? There is already a lot of identity confusion going on, so some more from your side is not going to make much of a difference. As they say, the more the merrier.

MUQ, do you want respectable posters to take you seriously or not? If you want respectable posters to take you seriously, then the onus is on you to assure them that there will be no compromise on the issue of sincerity. Such being the case, you should have no complaints when respectable posters here prod you to be more sincere in your replies.

Coming to the issue of koran, it is you who should be more interested than anyone else to see that all positive statements about koran pass muster. You cannot just make a half hearted, lazy statement that lack of corrections to koran is actually a sign of its divine origins and expect respectable posters to swallow that without so much of a protest.

As for consistency this is what Ralph Wado Emerson had to say, "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do." So there is nothing great in stubbornly maintaining the consistency of koran in the face of changing times.

How can anybody bring anything like koran?? The words of caliph omar still ring loudly in our ears when he ordered the burning of Alexandria, "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them." With such an attitude do you think anyone will want to waste his time by taking up the islamic challenge?

It is precisely because of the effects of koran on otherwise sane individuals that I'm asking you all these questions. What has real spirituality to do with becoming world rulers? If that so was the case then starting from Alexander the Great, the mongols, the Roman Empire, the British Empire down to the George Bush administration history must have been witness to great spirituality taking shape. If that so is the case then I have no problems with a similar claim being made for arabs.
Dabang

India

#37698 Feb 16, 2013
A woman's witness is equal to only half of that of a man.(sura 2:282)

Mohammad knows the best

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37699 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you people are so much suffering with “inferiority complex” about Quran and Prophet of Islam,
You didn't really mean this, do you?
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37700 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
chump change, you keep abusing me every now and then so I have no rules for you. jahan dikhega, gaand pe laat maroonga ! Samjha kya, choot chamaar? Chal fut yahan se, bhangi !
Huffing and puffing and cursing like the filthy Muslim lowlife you are! No impact on me In your paranoia you think every other poster is me. That's hilarious! You are being mocked, ridiculed by all here. Don't you get it brainless buffoon?
Let me ask you a direct question again you have ignored. First every one was Dragnet for you, now it's Chump Change? Explain chamar!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#37701 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. On Quran :
You are looser in both way!!(That is the fate of those who try to justify falsehood!!)
01. If our prophet was illiterate and still dictated something, which no one is able to match, then he should claim divinity and not prophethood!!
02. If some people wrote for him, how come no one can do it now? Not even something to match a little chapter like 112?!!
B. On Kitaab:
03. You say you know very little Arabic, then how come you know so much about the word "Kitaab"? Do you know what are different meanings of the word "Kitaab" in Arabic language?
04. Do you know what is difference between Kitaab" and "Mushaf"?
05. Do you not look idiotic saying that you do not know Arabic and then dictating what a particular word means? From where you have copied this "authentic" definition of the word "Kitab"?
PS:
Do you know what is the meaning of word Mahmood? And on whom your parents named you?
Please tell me more about your parents and your early education.
Were your parents of same religious view like you or you rebelled against them?
May be it can cure your sickness?
Dear Maulan Sahib,

Please answer my questions.

Q1. Where is the orignal manuscript of sura Baqarah where Koran claims to be a book? All translators have interpreted Kitaab as being a book.

Q2. Find me a verse in the Koran as congenial as article 18 of the charter of human rights?

From now on I will keep the arguments short and sweet. These long draw dicussions are time consuming and leads to repetitions. As soon as you answer these two questions, we'll move on.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#37702 Feb 16, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not hidden from people on this forum that you remain the single most vile poster here who is not only jobless but actually have no life. You appeared as Tom and taunted imi of being sally so imi shot you a post that must have humiliated you a lot. To his post 37667 that appeared 8 hours ago, you have replied him four times tight until now
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is this monkey language? Did you actually compliment me? Most probably this is the way you address your parents, so I have no complaints about that though I wish you could have addressed that in English.
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down ! he he he he he he
Hazaar sonar ki aur ek mujh jaise lohar ki!!
Ek lagti hai aur tujhe sab Chump Change dikhai dete hain! Kaise lag raha hai katu mian?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh is on your paranoia about me! You are just a puppet on my strings.
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffing and puffing and cursing like the filthy Muslim lowlife you are! No impact on me In your paranoia you think every other poster is me. That's hilarious! You are being mocked, ridiculed by all here. Don't you get it brainless buffoon? Let me ask you a direct question again you have ignored. First every one was Dragnet for you, now it's Chump Change? Explain chamar!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
There are posters like number 4, dak, kaji, hinducrusades (this guy has also started wearing chaddis but then he declares it) and then it is you from the other front under different chaddis. You might want to camouflage your desi appearance by wearing dark shades or shaving your pelvis and remove one eyebrow but instantly a new ID appears, everyone knows it is you. It is the stuff, idiot ! Now you have appeared as a Psychoanalyst or someone in the capacity of a shrink without realising that people in this branch of medical science are highly sought after in the UK and it takes more than a month to secure an appointment with any of them as there is a scarcity of such doctors. But then here you are more than willing to lend your advise free of cost and without asking. imi has rightly titled you as "desi boy" and this sums up everything about you. You have no fcuking idea as to how the world functions in the west. You simply apply same lifestlye as you live in India and pretend to be a finrangi !

Wakefield, U.K.

#37703 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you take such comedians seriously?? They have to make a living and the only way they can do is to make fun of their own ethnic groups. He wouldn't dare to make fun of other groups for that would not be found funny by other groups.
But we had comedians making fun of poms, yanks, jews, muslims, the pope, the american president, you name it the whole range. Indians are amongst the most successful immigrant groups in UK and US and they don't indulge in crimes like the London blasts which muslims did. And remember the yankees were also ruled by the Brits and now they are doing quite well for themselves.
You wouldn't understand stand-up comedy even if it came alive and slapped you on your face as you are a country boy from India's interiors who has never been abroad and your sense of comedy is laughing on something that is slapstick - someone falling on banana peel or acts and activities which exceed the boundaries of common sense.

Familiarize yourself with the fame of Russell, oddball.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#37705 Feb 16, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Apostle of Allah used to clean himself using only odd number of stones after defection.(Bukhari 1:4:163)
Mohammad knew the best
How strange. Superstitions are slowly dying off as we advance in both science and culture.

Wakefield, U.K.

#37706 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Four major events have taken place in the last 100 hours but the public is unmoved from her regular way of life.

i) Asteroid passing earth that could have gone haywire and hit any cities like Delhi, Bombay or Chennai and would have wiped off the life form therein.

ii) Meteorite shower that crashed into Russia

iii) Pope resigning !

and

iv) Bobak Ferdowsi, an Iranian brilliant NASA scientist, who caused an uproar due to his Mohawk hairdo, taking part in Obama's State of the Union address on February 12, 2013, where he was seated in First Lady Michelle Obama's box "to highlight President Barack Obama's call for more visas for skilled immigrants in the fields of math, science and engineering ! Unfortunately, no Indian was present there. Sad !

anyone listening?

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#37707 Feb 16, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Four major events have taken place in the last 100 hours but the public is unmoved from her regular way of life.
i) Asteroid passing earth that could have gone haywire and hit any cities like Delhi, Bombay or Chennai and would have wiped off the life form therein.
ii) Meteorite shower that crashed into Russia
iii) Pope resigning !
and
iv) Bobak Ferdowsi, an Iranian brilliant NASA scientist, who caused an uproar due to his Mohawk hairdo, taking part in Obama's State of the Union address on February 12, 2013, where he was seated in First Lady Michelle Obama's box "to highlight President Barack Obama's call for more visas for skilled immigrants in the fields of math, science and engineering ! Unfortunately, no Indian was present there. Sad !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QFvNhsWMU0cXX
anyone listening?
Actually no, the asteroid was tracked well by scientists and there was no danger of the asteroid "going haywire".

So what, a meteorite hit Earth.

About time the Pope resigned.

And the last one, again so what?

“No Peace@ D Cost Of Selfesteem”

Since: Mar 10

Rajputana

#37708 Feb 16, 2013
Dabang wrote:
A woman's witness is equal to only half of that of a man.(sura 2:282)
Mohammad knows the best
Islamic Justice !!
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37709 Feb 16, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not hidden from people on this forum that you remain the single most vile poster here who is not only jobless but actually have no life. You appeared as Tom and taunted imi of being sally so imi shot you a post that must have humiliated you a lot. To his post 37667 that appeared 8 hours ago, you have replied him four times tight until now
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There are posters like number 4, dak, kaji, hinducrusades (this guy has also started wearing chaddis but then he declares it) and then it is you from the other front under different chaddis. You might want to camouflage your desi appearance by wearing dark shades or shaving your pelvis and remove one eyebrow but instantly a new ID appears, everyone knows it is you. It is the stuff, idiot ! Now you have appeared as a Psychoanalyst or someone in the capacity of a shrink without realising that people in this branch of medical science are highly sought after in the UK and it takes more than a month to secure an appointment with any of them as there is a scarcity of such doctors. But then here you are more than willing to lend your advise free of cost and without asking. imi has rightly titled you as "desi boy" and this sums up everything about you. You have no fcuking idea as to how the world functions in the west. You simply apply same lifestlye as you live in India and pretend to be a finrangi !
I am not Tom. LOL ! You keep spinning around in a constant state of paranoia and believe whatever your sick fcked up filthy Muslim mind wants. Fact: you are Indian brown boy!! Bleaching your skin, denying your roots, and yelling screaming cursing and profanity against Indians does not change that moron.
Heh heh heh heh heh heh

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37710 Feb 16, 2013
Muhammad ... Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam ..(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

.... Jesus ... Said God loves everyone ..(John 3:16)

“No Peace@ D Cost Of Selfesteem”

Since: Mar 10

Rajputana

#37711 Feb 16, 2013
Sahi hain Bhai.... ABCD..... Mantra se hi chalta hain India.... very nice post !! funny
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Oooooops…..Ministry of human resources project , that too higher education ? Anyway , if possible Malliphuddi Raju Pallam Mangapati kE phuddi mein Malli (flower in Telegu) charadhana na bhulna !
Aur Sinkara piA karo- saar par mark sheets, question papers kE trunk lE kaar ghumtey huey thak jatey howgey !
You have started covering ur incompetency by ABCD formula, as followed by most Indian Government dept.-
A. Avoid replying assuming there is no question ……(Katti hou jao)
B. Bypass- Bypass replying part to MUQ likes…..
C. Confusion - create confusion ,like –agar Muslim never ruled tou kya tera baap rule karta tha ?
D. Delay- If nothing of above works –delay - Like now I am busy managing a DevDasi Chakla in Kakinada on behalf of Malliphuddi Raju….so I will reply later !
You say Greg said this and that about Indian leadership, you forget that he was sacked as he failed to perform . Bhosrdi Ka , his fee was in tonnes to coach India to win or baakchodi ? It is like you hire a driver for ur cute kids , car meets a crash…and when you peep in you find your driver is not on wheel (was not all the time) and firing your cutie kid- Bhosrdiwalo Indians pilley, driving nahi Ati ?
As a matter of fact he packed up in hurry seeing Pakis strangling their gora coach as the next step in his stay in India !
ABCD is basic mantra of survival of all Indians on any job- step D stands out among them and most Babus and leaders retire peacefully serving their country whole life following it !
Any deviation is answered with bullet or bomb…….you can see Gandhi tried his best to stop division, rather than delaying –and got shot !
You are no different so why despise Indian system ? Is it not inferiority complex ? It may lead u to suicide some day …….Be positive…….Shan sE bolo…..
India Indian system sE chalta haey…..
And ,ABCD hamara system haey……
Tell me who is ruling India today, Christian Sonia ? Sikh Manmohan ? or Abdul Kalam Muslim ? or BJP Hindoo.....!
Try to answer the same for Pakistan.....you will realise - Is desh ka khuDa malik tha, haey aur rahega.......!
I can see through you like a clear flat Glass, but you are still stuck on C to see through me……
Luv,
HK
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37712 Feb 16, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't really mean this, do you?
Dragnet there is a poster here IMI who keeps insisting every poster here is Chump Change. Not long he hought everyone opposing him was Dragnet52. Now he has changed his tune and keeps insinuating everyone is Chump Change. Is there any way to drill sense into this moron IMI? He cannot get out of his Muslim mindset.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37713 Feb 16, 2013
New York: In a centuries-old London courtroom, Soma Ms Sengupta was finally living her dream.

She had been admitted to a selective British law firm's training program, wowing them with her credentials: honors at Georgetown Law School; former prosecutor for the Manhattan district attorney; defense lawyer for the Legal Aid Society. There were glowing reference letters.

She had been called to the bar in a formal ceremony at Middle Temple Hall, a grand room where little has changed since 1602, when the first known performance of Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" was staged there. With her dark hair covered by a barrister's foppish white wig, she signed the registry of barristers who had stood in the same spot across the centuries, including John Rutledge, a signer of the U.S. Constitution, and Sir William Blackstone, the 18th-century legal scholar who wrote the seminal legal tome, "Commentaries on the Laws of England."

She began to handle criminal cases, nearly one a day over three months. In 90 more days, she would become a full-fledged barrister, the apex of a carefully curated career.

And then it all collapsed, undone by the chance discovery of a simple lie, that led to many more. A clerk for the British firm that had accepted Ms Ms Sengupta stumbled upon her application file, and noticed that she had listed a date of birth that put her age at 29.

"Seriously?" the clerk thought, according to Edmund Blackman, a barrister with the firm, One Inner Temple Lane. "There is no way she's as young as she's saying on this form."

Questions were asked, which Ms Sengupta , who was, in fact, in her late 40s at the time, declined to answer. Eventually, it became clear that she had not only shaved nearly two decades off her age but that nearly everything about her work and education history was not as she had claimed.

Ms Sengupta had, in fact, submitted many phony documents. The fraud was so comprehensive that the Bar Standards Board of England and Wales threw out an element of the application process that presumed a certain level of honor among its applicants; the board now requires that college transcripts come directly from the schools in a sealed envelope, without passing through an applicant's hands.

"The more information I obtained, the less clear the whole thing became," said Andrea Clerk, the Bar Standards Board official who investigated the case. "It was a very serious matter, indeed."

Ms Sengupta , 52, is on trial in state Supreme Court in Manhattan, where she faces forgery and other charges, the most severe of which carries a maximum prison sentence of seven years. Her boyfriend, Manuel Soares, a former vice president of BNY Mellon, faces the same charges in a coming trial.

Her lawyer has argued the case on technical legal issues, and has not challenged prosecutors' assertions that Ms Sengupta forged documents and misrepresented her work history and age.

"We are conceding that some of this conduct, in fact, did occur," the lawyer, James Kousouros, told Justice Thomas Farber, who will decide the case without a jury.

A few facts about Ms Sengupta 's life seem certain. She was born in India and grew up mostly in Jersey City, New Jersey, the daughter of an engineer. She graduated from Georgetown Law School in 1998. And though she overstated other achievements, she had also passed the New York state bar exam and became a licensed lawyer in 2000.

The deceptions described in the criminal case against her began the same year. She applied for a job as a paralegal for the Manhattan district attorney's office, even though the office does not allow lawyers to work as paralegals. Ms Sengupta claimed that she had left law school before graduating, and wrote that she was born in 1969, making her eight years younger than she actually was, according to trial testimony.

United States

#37714 Feb 16, 2013
In the prosecutor's office, she handled somewhat more challenging work than most paralegals because her supervisor, Melissa Paolella, then an assistant district attorney handling white-collar fraud cases, knew that Ms Sengupta had taken classes in a law school.

In 2003, Ms Sengupta abruptly left the office after it became known that she was, in fact, a lawyer. She asked Paolella to write reference letters to help her apply for several staff lawyer positions, including with the American Civil Liberties Union in New Jersey and the Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem. Paolella did so, knowing that Ms Sengupta longed to practice public interest law.

"Absolutely, I knew what her passion as a lawyer was," she testified.

None of the jobs materialized. In 2004, Ms Sengupta began doing volunteer work two days a week for the Legal Aid Society's Prisoners' Rights Project. She did not appear in court or write briefs, her supervisor, Dori Lewis, testified.

But when Ms Sengupta applied for admission to the British bar, she transformed her work afterpassing the bar into a remarkable saga of courtroom derring-do.

She claimed that she had been an assistant district attorney and had prosecuted "gang and white-collar fraud cases," which included working to convict 27 gang members who had controlled a section of East Harlem.

She wrote that as a staff lawyer at the Legal Aid Society she had defended "all felonies including murder and sexual offences," including handling the defense of a "man charged with commissioning the murder of a judge."

"I have over six years of advocacy experience in a common law system and I am in court on an almost daily basis," she wrote in her application to the Bar Standards Board of England and Wales.

She also claimed that she had graduated in the top 1 percent of her class at Georgetown Law, which prosecutors have suggested was not true. She filed a reference letter from Robert F Drinan, a former US representative from Massachusetts and Georgetown law professor; it was dated a year after his death.

Other reference letters, purportedly written by Paolella and Lewis, called Ms Sengupta an accomplished trial lawyer. Both testified that the letters had been forged.

Her overstatements went undetected, and she won a highly competitive spot in a one-year training program, known as a pupilage, in which a prospective barrister works with a law firm, or chamber.

She was scheduled to start in October 2007, but she repeatedly failed a battery of tests that must be passed before a pupilage can begin. She hid the failures from the firm, saying she could not begin because she had been injured in a car accident. "Given that we have over 100 applicants for each place," Blackman, of One Inner Temple Lane, said in court, "the likelihood is that had we known that, we would have withdrawn the offer."

Rather than pass all elements of the test, Ms Sengupta successfully appealed to the Bar Standards Board to waive one part, which she had failed twice. She began training with barristers in the firm. Halfway through her training, in July 2008, Ms Sengupta was formally called to the bar by The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, one of the four Inns of Court entitled to call members to the Bar of England and Wales.

After six months, Ms Sengupta began handling cases on her own. She was assigned some 80 criminal cases over three months, defending people accused of minor crimes.

United States

#37715 Feb 16, 2013
Blackman testified that his firm grew somewhat reluctant to assign more difficult cases to Ms Sengupta , but she continued to practice. "In a general manner, her performance would not be what you would expect from someone with the experience she claimed to have," he said.

But it was Ms Sengupta 's age, not her job performance, that proved to be her undoing. After the clerk first aroused his suspicion of her, Blackman found that she had entered different years of birth on several forms.

"In the absence of an explanation as to why she had four different dates of birth, she was done," Blackman said during the trial. He added: "We had suffered a financial loss, but more importantly, she had been appearing in court when unqualified to do so."

His firm suspended her pupilage and reported its concerns to the Bar Standards Board, which opened an investigation. But Ms Sengupta , aided by Soares, who had transferred to BNY Mellon's London office, pushed on.

According to prosecutors, the two obtained a phony Georgetown seal from a Web-based business, rubberstamp.com , and created a fake diploma to match the misstatementson her application. They emailed one another drafts of forgeries, one with "My Masterpiece" written in the subject line. They forged an Indian birth certificate. They created a website for a fictional law firm in the name of a fictional former prosecutor, Donald Miller, and submitted a reference letter in his name.

They forged a letter, according to prosecutors, from the office of Eliot Spitzer, then the attorney general, attesting to how Ms Sengupta "exercised rights of audience" in New York, using a term associated with British courts. Ms Sengupta 's lawyer, Kousouros, said the document was authentic.

In December 2010, the Manhattan district attorney obtained indictments of Ms Sengupta and Soares after learning that their former paralegal had claimed to be a prosecutor for the office, and that the forged documents had passed through Manhattan. Three months later, the two were arrested at Kennedy Airport, where they had flown from London, as they awaited a connecting flight to Puerto Rico.

Citing the criminal trials here and an open disciplinary case in Britain, bar officials in London declined to discuss the matter, or to say whether it has caused other policy changes.

When Blackman was asked during the trial whether One Inner Temple Lane verified pupilage applicants' prior employment claims, he answered dryly.

"Stupidly, we did not," he said. "We do now."

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37716 Feb 16, 2013
Islam feeds like a cannibal...on it's own adherents...

http://dawn.com/2013/02/16/large-blast-hits-q...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37717 Feb 16, 2013
So what Sally Darling ?

Please don't be stupid , US government does not want competition in that field !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Ink 582,511
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min rainydaypeople 429,074
News Confessions of a black atheist 6 min Jefferson 288
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min rabbee yehoshooah... 216,552
Did The Pope Perform a Miracle in Naples? 13 min woodtick57 1,013
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Patrick 237,665
News Turkish Leaders Invoke Crusades, Inquisition in... 1 hr SpaceBlues 22
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr Wanderer2452 2,531
More from around the web