No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,704)

Showing posts 34,061 - 34,080 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for appreciation. Look what "Others" thought about the same verse.
The problem is not in the verse but in the mindset. Some people are molded like "If it is in Quran, it HAS to be false and we will NEVER appreciate it".
Since there is kink and blackness in their hearts, they see every thing black.
If you are of unbiased mind, you will appreciate, where you see the truth.
OK MUQ, here is the truth.
Do you have a unbiased mind?

The one God Muslims claim to be the true God that created the world is a false god.
Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
Dabang

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightening Sally hits so hard
Chump Change the drag, he looks retard
Grandest shitter of all the time
Sally the master looks sublime
Incomparable and best of all
Sally hits for anal cap rupture
Grandest is Sally's game
Hardest hitter got best of fame
Cmpare not Chump Change, can't compare
Sally is most we care
Sally is the star they talk
Best in world, he is a Chodu Champ
Sally knows that grand his name
Makes Chump Change pale with shame
Sally is on all fans lips
Sally's footprint is what they kiss
Topix got its grandest story
And Sally gave the glory
Love your hard hitting posts
Sally makes us all feel high
GAYYYYYYYYYYYY HIND !
Teri ammi ki chut me mere kutte ka moot

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
I doubt if Babur ever come to India ...with any Army.
After all Baburnama is written by him- wou tou kuchch bhi lkh sakta haey (like you say about Chandra Ji). I have a theory that Babur never came to India....he died taking a shot while potting ganja and whring in Kandahar. And like Don ...
Muslims never ruled !
<quoted text>
LOL ! Nice analogy. Like Muq ko logic mein koi defeat nahin kar sakta, tum ko imagination mein wohi status hei !(((((((((Applause))))))))))

Heard of Russell Peters? The racist comedian ? He is best known for making jokes on Indians, Asians and Blacks! Yesterday, I saw a new clip by him and remembered you.

He says that India doesn't have homeless problem but some western countries like great Britain and USA have it. How come? LOL ! Then he explained - He said the homeless problem exists in UK and USA as there was a time when these people had homes and due to circumstances, they have lost it now so they are termed as Homeless but in the case of Indians - majority of them have never had a home and they have the same status even today. He asked a man on the footpath " hey, where were you born" ? The homeless replied pointing towards a spot on footpath " right here" then Russell asked him " where was your father born" He points to a place about 10 mtrs away " there" and then he showed a spot on the sidewalk someplace for his grandfather. He said his cousins, brothers sisters were all born here and there within one kilometer ........! It was very surreal as this is the impression you even get today whenever you see most of the Indians.

I do have a very low opinion of India and Indians and unfortunately I happen to be an Indian so in a way it is not a good thing to do. But it is not something I do willingly but this feeling has come due to my experience and facing them in some walk of my life - almost daily. There is no doubt that you are an intelligent humorous lad we have from India but such a feat is not often repeated despite of the fact that we are one billion plus "essholes" ! If linguistics were to decipher your writings and accent therein - they would definitely mention that Haji Kaji is a ranker (someone who who has risen from low ranks and is now a captain). There is no mistake that between your "junglipana" "jhuggi, lungi, madari" talk, one can sense an educated Indian who is doing well. Probably you are in China for monitoring supply chain of your business as your education is not meant for marketing purposes. And we all know that China is known for manufacturing goods - so your role is not hidden. So, this is how history is also written. You look at people of today and get in to reverse engineering and land up digging up their backgrounds. How far can the fallen fruit be from its tree?

For three four days I am increasingly getting busy on a project where I am working closely with India's Ministry of Human Resource Development - Department of Higher Education. Quite often I remember what Greg Chappell's summation of Indian culture was - "The Poms (British) taught them really well to keep their head down. For if someone was deemed to be responsible, they'd get punished. So the Indians have learned to avoid responsibility. So before taking responsibility for any decisions, they prefer not to"

The culture of India is such that, if you put your head above the parapet someone will shoot it. Knock your head off. So they learn to keep their head down and not take responsibility.

The (Indian) culture is not for the free, it's not a team culture. They lack leaders in the team because they are not trained to be leaders. From an early age, their parents make all the decisions, their schoolteachers make their decisions, their cricket coaches make the decisions.

No one in the government or educational institutes is willing to take a decision and that is a sign of deep rooted slavery that we all have gotten used to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism or "non religion" GOD should be the step for this "Dr Meena". I believe there is some other underlying reason such as a man in her life. We are not told the truth..I suspect.
Why don't you take people on their face values? Dr Meena says something about reading Geeta and then switching to Islam. Hema Mailini, another south Indian, became a Muslim to marry another Hindu turned Muslim Dharmendra (both BJP-Hindu party leaders). Both never confessed their religion change officially or even the marriage so we can presume that it was a momentary escape from Hinduism for worldly pleasures and both are back now fighting mandir and Masjid cause on the lines of Advani doctrine.
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
However, how come this self declared atheist,IM2000, come to post the propaganda clip for Islam, here? LOL>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
There is not trash being dumped here so I only forwarded a clip I thought was important for you all.

I repeat - all religions are man made inventions to control the minds and bodies of the masses. No exceptions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Teri ammi ki chut me mere kutte ka moot
Ma ke bhosdde, I have written some long posts today so take your pick, ma ke laudde chump change!
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
chup be chump change...darr darr ki thokren kha raha hei! honestly, tere jaisee kisi ki nahin chudi.
Beware! Chump Change is everywhere!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>OK MUQ, here is the truth.
Do you have a unbiased mind?
The one God Muslims claim to be the true God that created the world is a false god.
Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."
This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.
In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
I am preparing a questionnaire about which God we Muslims believe in and which God you Jews and Christians believe in. It shall be Inshallah posted on the thread "Who is Allah" soon.

I ask you to wait and have passion for a while.

But off hand that it is idiotic to say that Allah is moongod, because in Quran itself we find:

"Do not prostrate to Sun or Moon, but prostate to Allah who created sun and moon"

That single verse is enough to shatter every one's claims who say that Allah is moongod.

But there are idiots at all times and in every times and there is no cure to solve the problems of idiots.

I do not know where you are permanent idiot or get temporary lapses into idiocy.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

Heard of Russell Peters? The racist comedian ? He is best known for making jokes on Indians, Asians and Blacks! Yesterday, I saw a new clip by him and remembered you.
so you listen to racist comedians , bhaands and

shows ur aptitude and class. Zero ...typical of illiterate muslim inbred s
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

For three four days I am increasingly getting busy on a project where I am working closely with India's Ministry of Human Resource Development - Department of Higher Education.

No one in the government or educational institutes is willing to take a decision and that is a sign of deep rooted slavery that we all have gotten used to.
yea this government is trying its level best to educate brain dead inbred muslim filth.Everyone knows that.That "endeavour" WILL fail inspite of the huge amount of kick back riyals given by qatar shaikh al thani and his wife to kapil dhimmi sibal.(he has already pocketed more tham half)>That scandal will soon come out.
Chump Change

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma ke bhosdde, I have written some long posts today so take your pick, ma ke laudde chump change!
Keep writing longer posts! A wella like you has too much time at his disposal!!! Anything new in your posts?
He he he he he
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
So one thing is certain and that is you are sally...otherwise why would you respond to dabang's post to sally. You muslims are really vulgar and foul mouthed people with crude manners and uncivilized jungli manners.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>So one thing is certain and that is you are sally...otherwise why would you respond to dabang's post to sally. You muslims are really vulgar and foul mouthed people with crude manners and uncivilized jungli manners.
chump change, you keep abusing me every now and then so I have no rules for you. jahan dikhega, gaand pe laat maroonga ! Samjha kya, choot chamaar? Chal fut yahan se, bhangi !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Haji Kaji,

Do allow me sometime to answer your mails as and when I have time but for now let me tell you all as to how I imagine you all if I was to place you based on the faces from Bollywood.

a) Dak original - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3456349440/nm0451...

b) Chuy - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pUiZq3SBsfg/UBJrxp5...

c) MUQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch... in the role of nana.

d) HC - http://www.santabanta.com/bollywood/30468/adm...

e) Haji Kaji - http://www.timescontent.com/tss/showcase/prev...

f) Laudoo Yaudhya - http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...

g) voice of India - http://wassupbollywood.blogspot.de/2012/08/ra...

h) Sally -
http://bollywood-updates.net/wp-content/uploa...

i) steady friend (freind)- http://www.bollywoodworld.com/wp-content/uplo...

j) Harminder
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/stor...

k) chump change -
http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/images/rajpaly...

Have fun

imi
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Nice analogy. Like Muq ko logic mein koi defeat nahin kar sakta, tum ko imagination mein wohi status hei !(((((((((Applause))))))))))
He says that India doesn't have homeless problem but some western countries like great Britain and USA have it. How come? LOL ! Then he explained - He said the homeless problem exists in UK and USA as there was a time when these people had homes and due to circumstances, they have lost it now so they are termed as Homeless but in the case of Indians - majority of them have never had a home and they have the same status even today. He asked a man on the footpath " hey, where were you born" ? The homeless replied pointing towards a spot on footpath " right here" then Russell asked him " where was your father born" He points to a place about 10 mtrs away " there" and then he showed a spot on the sidewalk someplace for his grandfather. He said his cousins, brothers sisters were all born here and there within one kilometer ........! It was very surreal as this is the impression you even get today whenever you see most of the Indians.
I do have a very low opinion of India and Indians and unfortunately I happen to be an Indian so in a way it is not a good thing to do. But it is not something I do willingly but this feeling has come due to my experience and facing them in some walk of my life - almost daily. There is no doubt that you are an intelligent humorous lad we have from India but such a feat is not often repeated despite of the fact that we are one billion plus "essholes" ! If linguistics were to decipher your writings and accent therein - they would definitely mention that Haji Kaji is a ranker (someone who who has risen from low ranks and is now a captain). There is no mistake that between your "junglipana" "jhuggi, lungi, madari" talk, one can sense an educated Indian who is doing well. Probably you are in China for monitoring supply chain of your business as your education is not meant for marketing purposes. And we all know that China is known for manufacturing goods - so your role is not hidden. So, this is how history is also written. You look at people of today and get in to reverse engineering and land up digging up their backgrounds. How far can the fallen fruit be from its tree?
For three four days I am increasingly getting busy on a project where I am working closely with India's Ministry of Human Resource Development - Department of Higher Education. Quite often I remember what Greg Chappell's summation of Indian culture was - "The Poms (British) taught them really well to keep their head down. For if someone was deemed to be responsible, they'd get punished. So the Indians have learned to avoid responsibility. So before taking responsibility for any decisions, they prefer not to"
The culture of India is such that, if you put your head above the parapet someone will shoot it. Knock your head off. So they learn to keep their head down and not take responsibility.
Do you take such comedians seriously?? They have to make a living and the only way they can do is to make fun of their own ethnic groups. He wouldn't dare to make fun of other groups for that would not be found funny by other groups.

But we had comedians making fun of poms, yanks, jews, muslims, the pope, the american president, you name it the whole range. Indians are amongst the most successful immigrant groups in UK and US and they don't indulge in crimes like the London blasts which muslims did. And remember the yankees were also ruled by the Brits and now they are doing quite well for themselves.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Part 1

Now about 6th author of Quran

Bahira

Bahira was a Nestorian Christian monk who lived in Sham (Syria). His Christian name was Sergius or Georgius. It is believed that he was expelled from the monastery for certain offences. To expiate it, he set out on a mission to Arabia. In Mecca, he met Muhammad, became intimate with him and stayed with him. He had confidential conversation with Muhammad, in which he told Muhammad many facets of Christianity. The verses in the Qur’an dealing with Christianity have emanated from Bahira, the monk. Muhammad simply re-wrote them with the help of his Qur’an collectors or scribes.

It is believed that the Qur’anic verses on the Psalms of David were actually the contribution of Bahira. These verses are:

Quran 4:163 We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the essengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.
Quran17:055 And it is your Lord that knoweth best all beings that are in the heavens and on earth: We did bestow on some prophets more (and other) gifts than on others: and We gave to David (the gift of) the Psalms.

Quran 21:105 Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth."
In fact, the Dictionary of Islam (p.698) writes that the last quoted verse (21.105) is a direct quote from Psalm xxxvii.29
Here are some sample verses which were contributed by Bahira:

Even when Muhammad confirms the previous scriptures, the Jews and the Christians reject him…Quran 2:101

The Jews and the Christians quarrel with each other even though they study the same book; God will judge between them...Quran 2:113
The Islamic, the Jewish and the Christian God is the same God, do not argue on this; God will reward each group according to their deeds…Quran 2:139
The Jews and the Christians are invited to believe in the Book of God to settle their disputes...Quran 3:23
Some Jews and Christians twisted their scriptures and passed them as God’s messages…Quran 3:78
Some Jews and Christians believe in baseless powers of mysteries and the powers of evil...Quran 4:51
Christians forgot a good part of the message; so, God condemned them to animosity and hatred among themselves...Quran 5:14
Some Christians follow Gospel correctly but most of them do not. If they followed the Gospel correctly they would have enjoyed happiness from every side...Quran 5:66
Jesus' believers (Christians) were Muslims and their religion was Islam (?)...Quran 5:111
Muhammad was to learn from the Jews and the Christians; the Qur’an contains the messages of these books...Quran 10:94-95
Some Jews and Christians are actually Muslims; they believed in the Qur’an…Quran 28:53
Argue with the people of the Book only in a nice manner; Muslims are to believe in the Qur’an as well as in other books sent down by God; Muslim's God and Jews’ and Christians’ God is the same…Quran 29:46
God bestowed Gospel to Jesus and ordained compassion and mercy to his followers; God did not prescribe monasticism to the Christians...Quran 57:27
It is not clear why Bahira was expelled from the Syrian church. Could it be that he held views on Christianity that was blasphemous to the Nestorian church? Or could it be that he did some criminal act? No one knows. Anywayz, Muhammad had a wealth of information on Christianity (apocryphal or main-stream) from this monk.
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
chump change, you keep abusing me every now and then so I have no rules for you. jahan dikhega, gaand pe laat maroonga ! Samjha kya, choot chamaar? Chal fut yahan se, bhangi !
What the hell is this monkey language? Did you actually compliment me? Most probably this is the way you address your parents, so I have no complaints about that though I wish you could have addressed that in English.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Part 2

It is interesting TO NOTE THAT QURAN MENTIONS ITSELF THAT MUHAMMAD WAS, IN FACT, TAUGHT BY A FOREIGNER, BUT ALLAH TRIED TO DENY THE TRUTH BY IMPLYING THAT THE LANGUAGE OF MUHAMMAD AND THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREIGNER WAS DIFFERENT! THIS OBVIOUSLY, IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE, AS WE NOTE THAT MUHAMMAD, DURING HIS TRIP TO SHAM (SYRIA) HAD MET BAHIRA, AND HAD NO DIFFICULTY IN COMMUNICATING WITH HIM. HERE IS THE VERSE THAT SAYS THAT MUHAMMAD WAS TAUGHT BY A FOREIGNER:

Quran 16:103 We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.

in light of all the evidence which points towards that Quran was authored by many Arabs than challenger should also tell us who issued challege out of 15 parties that wrote Quran.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you take such comedians seriously?? They have to make a living and the only way they can do is to make fun of their own ethnic groups. He wouldn't dare to make fun of other groups for that would not be found funny by other groups.
But we had comedians making fun of poms, yanks, jews, muslims, the pope, the american president, you name it the whole range. Indians are amongst the most successful immigrant groups in UK and US and they don't indulge in crimes like the London blasts which muslims did. And remember the yankees were also ruled by the Brits and now they are doing quite well for themselves.
Chump chnage, Russell Peter is a great stand up comedian of Indian descent and makes fun of "desi" culture in a befitting way. Indians like you have screwed up brand India in a beyond repair status. Guys like us have to work hard to get us some glory and then we have you guys fcuking it all up simply being what you are. WHo the fcuk is going to tell you that how wrong you are and what you do is simply not acceptable.

Indians are a coward lot and they do not get involved in to international terrorism - only domestic terrorism is their choice where they would scare people from minorities.

Russell Peter has also pointed out that Terroorists keep coming back at India from ages and all India does is tells them " ey bhenchd ..bas kar ab..tere ko bola na.. nahin to theek kar doonga" ! That's it ! No hitting back ...no sanctions ... no reprisals ! Only fukka dhose !

Gaand mein dum nahin hei uski isilye terrorism nahin karte.

Brits conquered American Indians by rallying an organized white army against them. There were no European settlers before 1492. The people who settled were all Europeans and White rule was taken as domestic one - no slavery was involved except where the blacks were concerned. Don't confuse yourself, desi boy!
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump chnage, Russell Peter is a great stand up comedian of Indian descent and makes fun of "desi" culture in a befitting way. Indians like you have screwed up brand India in a beyond repair status. Guys like us have to work hard to get us some glory and then we have you guys fcuking it all up simply being what you are. WHo the fcuk is going to tell you that how wrong you are and what you do is simply not acceptable.
Indians are a coward lot and they do not get involved in to international terrorism - only domestic terrorism is their choice where they would scare people from minorities.
Russell Peter has also pointed out that Terroorists keep coming back at India from ages and all India does is tells them " ey bhenchd ..bas kar ab..tere ko bola na.. nahin to theek kar doonga" ! That's it ! No hitting back ...no sanctions ... no reprisals ! Only fukka dhose !
Brits conquered American Indians by rallying an organized white army against them. There were no European settlers before 1492. The people who settled were all Europeans and White rule was taken as domestic one - no slavery was involved except where the blacks were concerned. Don't confuse yourself, desi boy!
Do you even know who the majority of his audiences are?? Yes they are Indians themselves because they only can relate to those jokes. At least indians have the ability to laugh over themselves, for that matter all successful individuals and groups have got this ability of self deprecating humor.

The only ones who do not have this ability and stick out like sore thumb are the muslims...which is why you have muslims becoming violent at the slightest of perceived slights to their religion.

God I can't believe as to what Iam reading. Are you really in your senses? Now you are berating the Indians for not biting the hand that feeds them. You mean to say that Indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming innocents? Do you mean to say that indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming the very country on whose social welfare system these muslims survive?

If the muslims had guts then they should not have attacked the innocent women and children of host countries which feeds these parasites from the hard labour of its honest peace loving citizens.
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know who the majority of his audiences are?? Yes they are Indians themselves because they only can relate to those jokes. At least indians have the ability to laugh over themselves, for that matter all successful individuals and groups have got this ability of self deprecating humor.

The only ones who do not have this ability and stick out like sore thumb are the muslims...which is why you have muslims becoming violent at the slightest of perceived slights to their religion.

God I can't believe as to what Iam reading. Are you really in your senses? Now you are berating the Indians for not biting the hand that feeds them. You mean to say that Indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming innocents? Do you mean to say that indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming the very country on whose social welfare system these muslims survive?

If the muslims had guts then they should not have attacked the innocent women and children of host countries which feeds these parasites from the hard labour of its honest peace loving citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,061 - 34,080 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Faith 326,455
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 7 min muslim 424
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 8 min tongangodz 1,130
Blood Transfusions and Jehovah Witnesses. Don't... 12 min curtjester1 105
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 15 min So What 7,261
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Tony17 513,524
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min Truth Seeker 193,727
•••
•••
•••
•••