No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37618 Feb 15, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahan ke lund katue tere muglo ki maa kyu chud gayi ???? Bichara Bahadurshah to yaha mar bhi nahi saka.
Mughal teri ma bhen chod gaye thay jo tu aaj tak chuda chuda udas aatma ki tarah bhatak raha hei, lund fakir !

United States

#37619 Feb 15, 2013
harminder wrote:
babur…short, horny, violent , murderous
humayun…..short , horny arrogant , violent , murderous
akbar…___do__
jehangir….WORST….he was a dwarf and TUBBY
shahjehan …TOTALLY lecherous, filled with HAWAS…lustfull animal like muslim(used to prefer fondling eunches)
aurangzeb….completely mass murdering , hate filled ,…a true muslim
bahadur shah zafar….tall, handsome, well read … but a HUGE coward (saw his sons heads shot off by canon and muskets weilded by British East India Companys Sikh Troops)
So basically one doesn't need to be tough, tall and powerful to invade India.

United States

#37620 Feb 15, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetic liar,
What about lying, falsehoods, withholding material information, presenting hallucinations as facts (like Prophet Mohammad), calling yourself white (LMAOROFL!!!)???
Bhag laundi......
Randi ki aulaad
teri ma ke tanne pe chooha moot gya hei!
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37621 Feb 15, 2013
Deedat, it seems that Mohammad was not in contact of hindus. Otherwise he would have said that Krishna was also the prophet of Allah.

United States

#37622 Feb 15, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sali (adhi garwali)[plz don’t say that it is short version of Italian name and btw why Muslim will take name of Kafirs and get himself out of Ummat (brotherhood of islam)]
What makes Islam one of the fastest growing religions?
Read carefully..why are there less intelligent people on this planet?? Why are there few scientists??
Why RED ANTS ARE MORE THAN MUSLIMS… by your logic the red ants are on right path.
In short Idiots are more and intelligent are less
As an Indian you have been branded for being the national of one of the dumbest nations on this planet. Haraamzaade, apna status pehle check kar fir bol.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37623 Feb 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If the language of the Quran is for Arabs only how can it be that Islam translates into other languages ?
It is because Indians buy Quran for fashion and do all sorts of wrong things with it so to avoid any misunderstandings it is written in many languages.

Location hidden

#37624 Feb 15, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Deedat, it seems that Mohammad was not in contact of hindus. Otherwise he would have said that Krishna was also the prophet of Allah.
Krishna was paap ki aulaad as Kans Maharaj fcuked Devki in doggy style and he was born. Vasudeo was a perv like you who watched his wife being fcuked by his b-i-l !

Location hidden

#37625 Feb 15, 2013
Parliament House attack killed 18 Hindus and only 5 Muslims.

nice nice

there will be terror reprisals

definitely

heh heh heh

Some righteous warrior WILL slaughter more of these brain dead Hindu filth

Location hidden

#37626 Feb 15, 2013
You have been asking HK to think outside the box but he just can't. Hindu means submission, obedience to the will of invader as dictated in the Ramayana. Its the only religion which suits its followers as no precondition is required! its also the only religion which supports promiscuous free will and choice in sex and incest. Religion is an accident of birth. Most people end up following the religion of their birth, some choose to opt out and convert to a religion of their choice while some are required to convert due to marriage. Of all the small religions, Hinduism is the only religion where apostasy is a way of life! Intellectually HK types are slaves but they dont know it. For any question outside the box, he will delve right back into the same box (filth) for answers!
No wonder strict Islamic countries raises mostly retards and their low economic standards provide further proof of their decay.
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37627 Feb 15, 2013
(Pagan religion of arab + Distorted Judaism and Christianity) x Terrorism = ISLAM

Location hidden

#37628 Feb 15, 2013
We had Mughal in India ..in very very small vaginae of India.

They FORCEFULLY inserted their lunds in Hindu women and many many brave Tamil men.

Lucknow,the Muslim enclave has dozens of "kothas" where good women from decent Hindu families perform Mujras....

Now Dharmendra took fancy to a woman called Hela Malini from my upper caste community ..and asked the shivaji ganeshan to divorce his neighbour's wife Sri Devi..Shivaji refused and good ol' Dharmendra started his own the Eunuch club... for chudai and masti and that is what most all heroes belong to..they were not aggressive assfcukers as Muslims...Saudi Arabia discovered by the Mohammed and ruled by Iraqis is almost 100% Muslim.

Now Dharam ji, the man with a wandering eye, saved India from becoming gutless if he didn't defy his wife.

Irony huh?:):):)

As for my views on Hinduism- I am pro choice.

I have studied Embroidery on table cloth and I understand that life begins when contraception fails---but I have studied human lunds very well and bunds as well..I know that eunuchs can get very badly affected without proper droosh or anal support can become very badly affected-turn out to be very disturbed individuals....and so I would leave it to the fathers who should decide whether they can support the child or not.

I suggest that men be taught not to impregnate women with small dciks when they have no intention of climaxing their women...They should outsource the job of sexing up their women.

What is your view on my view?:):)
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37629 Feb 15, 2013
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Krishna was paap ki aulaad as Kans Maharaj fcuked Devki in doggy style and he was born. Vasudeo was a perv like you who watched his wife being fcuked by his b-i-l !
Randi tu aa gayi chut fadwane! Apni bahan IMI ko bhi bulale. Aaj dono ko ek saath chodunga.

Location hidden

#37630 Feb 15, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Randi tu aa gayi chut fadwane! Apni bahan IMI ko bhi bulale. Aaj dono ko ek saath chodunga.
Chal tu lait or tange faad mei apna mastraam nikaal ke tere suppadde pein daalta hoo. Pajama utar dena nahin tou faadd dunga, chakke ! Samjha kya?

United States

#37631 Feb 15, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Chodne ke naam pe moonfalli
chudwane ke liye gaand hei samandar
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37632 Feb 15, 2013
Accodding to Mohammad Allah reveled him only when he slept with Ayesha.

United States

#37633 Feb 15, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Accodding to Mohammad Allah reveled him only when he slept with Ayesha.
Le mera lund le ab chus mera lund meri naina mera lund muh se gale tak le ja aur aur mera pura lund muh me ghusa le randi haram ki le mera lund=====>
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37634 Feb 15, 2013
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Chal tu lait or tange faad mei apna mastraam nikaal ke tere suppadde pein daalta hoo. Pajama utar dena nahin tou faadd dunga, chakke ! Samjha kya?
katue ma ke laude, tere paas lund bhi to aadha hi hai. Adha to tune allah ko chadha diya hai. Tumhari bahno ka ji jab tumhare aadhe lund se nahi bharta to bichari muli ya kele se kaam chalati hai. Apni aapa ki chut ka bhi khatna karwale. Allah aur khus ho jayega aur jannat me use 72 launde chodenge.

United States

#37635 Feb 15, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightening Sally hits so hard
Chump Change the drag, he looks retard
Grandest shitter of all the time
Sally the master looks sublime

Incomparable and best of all
Sally hits for anal cap rupture
Grandest is Sally's game
Hardest hitter got best of fame

Cmpare not Chump Change, can't compare
Sally is most we care
Sally is the star they talk
Best in world, he is a Chodu Champ

Sally knows that grand his name
Makes Chump Change pale with shame
Sally is on all fans lips
Sally's footprint is what they kiss

Topix got its grandest story
And Sally gave the glory
Love your hard hitting posts
Sally makes us all feel high

GAYYYYYYYYYYYY HIND !
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37636 Feb 15, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically one doesn't need to be tough, tall and powerful to invade India.
well said sir
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37637 Feb 15, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Le mera lund le ab chus mera lund meri naina mera lund muh se gale tak le ja aur aur mera pura lund muh me ghusa le randi haram ki le mera lund=====>
sari dunia ka lund ek jhopde mein aur wo jhopda hinduo ki maa k bhosde me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why banning the Jehovah's Witnesses won't work ... 13 min red blood relative 403
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 45 min cpeter1313 6,229
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 46 min replaytime 30,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 679,389
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr replaytime 70,751
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 2 hr Dr No 64
News Scottish girl abused by Jehovah's Witness dad a... 3 hr Irene 15
More from around the web