No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

George

Morocco

#37242 Feb 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me all about Muhammads poisoning ?
Bravo!!! You speak very little but they are pregnant with deep meaning. You have literally kicked MUQ on his ass.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37244 Feb 10, 2013
A FORCEFUL BLOW on the face of all those pseudo-moderate Muslims who don’t get tired saying Islam is The Religion of Peace.

Thats whats required
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37245 Feb 10, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
1-- Another incarnation of MUQ ' the omnipresent '.
2-- Again , a new MUQ ' the criminologist '.
3-- Oh , today i understand , why Muhammad was dead by ' venereal diseases '.
4-- Was Mohan Chandra Sharma shot dead by ' secular ' Policemen ?
5-- Was KASAB a saffron terrorist because he accepted that he fired on Karkare ? All policemen who were eyewitness of this encounter , are also saffron terrorists ? Wife and daughter of Karkare are either sailed or coward wife and daughter respectively because they didn't rise question on Karkare's death ?
PS : Bas karo miyan , aaj ke liye hansi ka itana hi doge kaafi hai .
So KASAB came with a Photo of KARKARE to finish him off!!

KASAB "testifying" that he "Shot KARKARE" is the most ridiculous thing one has ever heard. The story itself shows that it is all made up.

I think you are getting mad by rage.

I told you many times, this much hate is not good for your health. You might get a stroke and reach your maker at a very young age!!

If you think you are laughing, then it is not laughing it is sneering!!

Why you defend BHAGWA Terrorism?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37246 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait for Narendar Modi to become the prime minister and you muslims will go running to temples wearing saffron lungis to eat prashad laced with pork butter. LOL.
Do not make this "secret" plan open!!

With such "announcements" the chances of Modi ever becoming PM of india is getting thinner and thinner.

You should hold your plans secret and project Modi as Friends of Muslims and a Secular and reformed man (and may be he also Apologise for the Gujarat Massacre)...

Use every trick in the bag so he gets the PM Post....THEN you can go ahead with your Secret Agenda.

Do not open your cards so early in the game.

I think you do not even know what is BHAGWA Terrorism.

It is MUNH MEIN RAM, BAGHAL MEIN CHHURI!!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37249 Feb 10, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the con man tactic of blatant lies? Now your bullsht says Indians are not allowed within EEC borders? Your chamar low life family maybe due to lack of skills but you are not in a position to speak on behalf the literally thousands of educated professional Indians who live within the EEC. Provide proof or shut up.
Why are you asking for proof when IMI 2000's own post says it all about him and his distortion. Indians have the best of reputation of all immigrant groups in the UK and the US. In 2005, Germany made a concerted effort for Indian engineers to go over there and this was based on the success of those who went to the US.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37251 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to compare Surah IKHLAS with Article 18 of the so called Charter of Human Right?
You should compare the Whole UN Charter of human right to the 13 of Surah 49 called HUJARAT.
I knew the "depth" of your scholarship, the first time we started discussion, that was many years ago.
I am really disappointed at you for not being able to compose even simple four Arabic verses that can match the beauty and depth of Surah Ikhlaas.
I can only say, shame on you.
Trick and evasive response. MUQ knows that Mahmood is not versed in Arabic and yet continues him to find Arabic poetry that matches the poetical language of some specific suras in the Quaran.
Mahmood knows that the Quaran was not written down for many score years and yet it is claimed that every word was revealed to the prophet.
When the Quaran was written down Islamic rule and hegemony was established over the whole of Arabia and the best scribes were at hand of the ruling family.

Even today some sculptures, artists , architects, etc have produced amazing results precisely because they were executing tasks to honour some reverence to a faith.

MUQ failed. OH! MUQ!
NB: Some verses which were deleted after being written were also beautifully versed. Arabic language first developed due to the very influence of Islam taking firm root in the region as a socio-political monopolistic religion's aims as set out by the founder.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37252 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to compare Surah IKHLAS with Article 18 of the so called Charter of Human Right?
You should compare the Whole UN Charter of human right to the 13 of Surah 49 called HUJARAT.
I knew the "depth" of your scholarship, the first time we started discussion, that was many years ago.
I am really disappointed at you for not being able to compose even simple four Arabic verses that can match the beauty and depth of Surah Ikhlaas.
I can only say, shame on you.
MUQ is disappointed??!!! Shame on MUQ for continuing his mischief after knowing that real GOD planned the now proven fact of the Evolution of Specis. Will the real GOD punish this MUQ on day of real GOD's choosing? Shame on MUQ!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37254 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cursing like old ladies? Is that what is left in you people?
Seeing what education and healthy upbringing can turn you into Togadiya, Thackrey and Uma Bharti and other goons....we are happy that we had a different type of upbringing.
Agreed that Chump & change is wrong to generalise on muslim citizens of India. However, it is bit rich coming from this MUQ since he is on the vanguard to generate some power to Togadia like lot. Many educated muslims of India are quiet about their "Mahmood" type of realisation and are getting along with their secular lives but they are worried,like Hindus, that MUQ like lot will influence their progenies.

Muslims in India need Mahmoods to influence all and Togadias, etc will disappear in the mist. Rise of BJP is not unrelated to MUQ supported and Pakistani policy supported jihadism in the region.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37255 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you who told that Quran was written by many people. So if it could be done then what prevents for someone not being able to write something like Chapter 112?
So instead of wasting your time on idle discussions, why not learn basic Arabic and compose something better than this chapter.
It is so simple and so short, only 13 words. Obviously you can pack much more info into these few words.
You tried Article 18 of UN Charter and failed. Learn to do hard work.
What type of parents you had, who did not teach you even basic things and did not ask you to memorize Surah fatiha and Surah Ikhlas?
I think if you had memorized these two surahs by heart....all that brainwashing you got from reading those books of Western Writers could be prevented.
And forget about Abu Baker Razi and what he wrote.
Just get busy in writing your response to Surah Ikhlas.
Mao's red book was also used to brainwash children.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37256 Feb 10, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
India has still life left in her as long as there are men like MUQ in India. He is almost perfect example of a decent citizen. I am sure if Hinduism didn't exist in India, his kind would have made India in to a stable decent nation of the world community. Saudi Arabia is lucky to have him.
This is from someone who tells us he is an atheist. I will print this and show to an atheist/agnostic group meet so that we can all have a good laugh!

MUQ and Pakistani agenda for the region is the root problem for the muslims first and then all others living in the region! IMI has shown himself up again!
Deedat

Bangalore, India

#37257 Feb 10, 2013
Who is revealing Quran?
As Muslims claim that Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad by Angle Gabreil/Jibril (this topic is very vast so for now l will leave this aside )
First of all there is no single copy of Quran available today that dates back to the time of Prophet of Islam. The Tashkent Version (which by the way is 1/3rd of the modern day Quran) and the Sana Mosque manuscripts (only a fraction of some surahs) apart from being incomplete are dated 100 plus years after the death of the Prophet of Islam. The earliest available partial manuscripts (Sana Masque) reveal that the Quran verses of today are not exactly the same as the one’s mentioned in these manuscripts. So Quran was changing all the time (you all can do little bit of research and you will be astonished by what you find).
Now about the authors of Quran:

The Quran Verses 58:19-21 (known as Satanic Verses) are attributed to Satan!! Do you know of any other Holy book that has Satan’s commands in it?? When Muslims hold Quran in their hands they are holding Satan’s commands also. Does it sound divine??

How the revelations came? It came in with the ringing of the bells in Prophet of Islam’s ears.
Sahih Bukhari Book 1, Number 2
Narrated ‘Aisha:(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah’s Apostle “O Allah’s Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?” Allah’s Apostle replied,“Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have grasped what is inspired”
Now see the irony Prophet of Islam himself saying bell is the instrument of the Satan.
Sahih Bukhari Book 024, Number 5279
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the instrument of the Satan.

Point to ponder is who is inspiring Prophet?

Now see Prophet Umar revealing Quran

Sahih Bukhari Book 8, Number 395: Narated ‘Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My lord agreed with me in three things:
1.I said,“O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people)the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”.(Q 2:125)
2.And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said,“O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.” So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.
3.Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them,‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you,(all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So the verse (THE SAME AS I SAID) was revealed.”(Q 66:5)

So atleast three verses of Quran and integral part of Islam were revealed (made up by another contemporary Prophet). Back in those days it was raining Prophets in deserts of Arabia.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37258 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I be in mourning?
It is the "whole state of J &K" which was "forced to mourning" by the Central Govt. by imposing "Strict Curfew"!!
Why you call me 5th columnist?
What can every one see is that it took "nine long years" for Indian President to decide on the "mercy plea".
If it was such an "open and shut case"....why it took so much time to decide on such a simple matter that involved the attack on Indian Parliament?
The paper should have gone in by morning and rejected by evening (like some President signed the Imposition of Emergency ordinance!!).
There was something in this case that showed there was "something black at the bottom"
And now you say it was not Black but BHAGWA color?
MUQ at his mischief again! "Black" was nothing more than political decision makers viewing it as "sensitive" to some populace. I do not believe in capital punishment and India is leaning towards that but does not proceed to that act precisely because as I was told by one political activists as "manipulated weak ones" can be sent out to do crime and jihad killings by gainers.influencers.

George

Morocco

#37261 Feb 10, 2013
Deedat wrote:
Who is revealing Quran?
As Muslims claim that Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad by Angle Gabreil/Jibril (this topic is very vast so for now l will leave this aside )
First of all there is no single copy of Quran available today that dates back to the time of Prophet of Islam. The Tashkent Version (which by the way is 1/3rd of the modern day Quran) and the Sana Mosque manuscripts (only a fraction of some surahs) apart from being incomplete are dated 100 plus years after the death of the Prophet of Islam. The earliest available partial manuscripts (Sana Masque) reveal that the Quran verses of today are not exactly the same as the one’s mentioned in these manuscripts. So Quran was changing all the time (you all can do little bit of research and you will be astonished by what you find).
The Quran Verses 58:19-21 (known as Satanic Verses) are attributed to Satan!! Do you know of any other Holy book that has Satan’s commands in it?? When Muslims hold Quran in their hands they are holding Satan’s commands also. Does it sound divine??
How the revelations came? It came in with the ringing of the bells in Prophet of Islam’s ears.
Narrated ‘Aisha:(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah’s Apostle “O Allah’s Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?” Allah’s Apostle replied,“Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have grasped what is inspired”
Now see the irony Prophet of Islam himself saying bell is the instrument of the Satan.
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the instrument of the Satan.
1.I said,“O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people)the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”.(Q 2:125)
2.And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said,“O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.” So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.
3.Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them,‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you,(all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So the verse (THE SAME AS I SAID) was revealed.”(Q 66:5)
So atleast three verses of Quran and integral part of Islam were revealed (made up by another contemporary Prophet). Back in those days it was raining Prophets in deserts of Arabia.
Vow, vow and vow. One of the greatest posts I have read in my life. Your logic is simply flawless. I don't see why a rational, intelligent muslim should follow Islam after reading your post. May the true God increase your tribe.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37263 Feb 10, 2013
Ex- Pakistani wrote:
Holy Propeht- Who? That dude wasn't holy prophet. He was terrorist and pedophile.
You must be a fake ex Pakistani or someone pretending as a Ex Muslim so people will believe of what you say...
Stranger

Germany

#37266 Feb 10, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change,
I have no idea as to what and who are you referring here but I am convinced that teri gaand fatt gai hei. Akela ho gya hei tu as doe din ke saathi gayab hein aur iss andheri raat ki koi subah nahin hei" This post of yours is an admission that you have literally no idea or replies to my barrage. No defense ! I literally skim through your posts and due to profanities sometimes I totally ignore them. Maar khane ke baad buzdil rota hei ... I can't make a crying man in you from stop crying albeit I can make a happy man cry.
John I knew this that your self pride will not allow you to accept defeat now will you acknowledge your long lost friend.

But let me rewind back to those days when we worked in tandem like jay and veeru to tackle Hindu posters in the Hindu forum. There were days when you were literally flogged by hindu posters and I had to apply malham patti on your ass. Even then you never admitted defeat and kept up a fake drama of giving a good fightback.

John I long back realized that it is difficult to defeat hindu posters as far as logic is concerned. But like we were taught in madrassas back home in India we muslims have no option but to go down fighting.

It is very tragic for me to see you go down fighting these hindu lions. At least in real life shaheed musalmans have only one death to die, but in your case you have to die daily since this is internet and you cannot die physically.

John but make sure that you wear extra paddings to safeguard your ass and balls from that dangerous poster called Chump Change. He seems to be a man with a mission with a very clear objective to rip your ass and hang it on the wall of his living room like some kind of trophy.
Stranger

Germany

#37267 Feb 10, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naam bhi badda badhiya hei ..bhagwa terrorists ! Bhaagne ki tayari se rakha hei naam...jis din encounter shuru hua inn logon ka, sab ke sab hari lungi pehen lenge aur masjidon mein aakar chipenge biryani khaate hue gau mata ki Eid ke din ! LOL !
John please stop laughing LOL like the way you do. It makes me feel that someone is giving you prostate massage while jerking your lully. This kind of LOL is more suitable for lady boys. I want you to laugh in a more manly bruahaha ha ha ha ha way.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#37268 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you who told that Quran was written by many people. So if it could be done then what prevents for someone not being able to write something like Chapter 112?
So instead of wasting your time on idle discussions, why not learn basic Arabic and compose something better than this chapter.
It is so simple and so short, only 13 words. Obviously you can pack much more info into these few words.
You tried Article 18 of UN Charter and failed. Learn to do hard work.
What type of parents you had, who did not teach you even basic things and did not ask you to memorize Surah fatiha and Surah Ikhlas?
I think if you had memorized these two surahs by heart....all that brainwashing you got from reading those books of Western Writers could be prevented.
And forget about Abu Baker Razi and what he wrote.
Just get busy in writing your response to Surah Ikhlas.
Dear Maulana Sahib,

Ar Razi was right, the Koran is a useless piece of literature. There is nothing in it that is worth memorizing or advice worth heeding. Having said that, its about time that you responded to my questions. 1) I asked you to show me a manuscript of sura Baqarah written during the lifetime of Mohammad. 2) Show me a verse from the Koran as congenial as Article 18 of the charter of human rights?

Looking forward to your response.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#37269 Feb 10, 2013
Deedat wrote:
Who is revealing Quran?
Do you have knowledge of Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy ?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37271 Feb 10, 2013
by the way this website of "ministry of overseas pakistanis" DOES NOT carry data of qualified pakis holding high positions abroad

all of them are labour class employed in shawarma making and hand excavation work(before raising their asses and saying ALLAH HHHHH FCK HERRR"

http://202.83.164.28/moopsm/
Buddha from Hills

Denver, CO

#37273 Feb 10, 2013
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>John I knew this that your self pride will not allow you to accept defeat now will you acknowledge your long lost friend.
But let me rewind back to those days when we worked in tandem like jay and veeru to tackle Hindu posters in the Hindu forum. There were days when you were literally flogged by hindu posters and I had to apply malham patti on your ass. Even then you never admitted defeat and kept up a fake drama of giving a good fightback.
John I long back realized that it is difficult to defeat hindu posters as far as logic is concerned. But like we were taught in madrassas back home in India we muslims have no option but to go down fighting.
It is very tragic for me to see you go down fighting these hindu lions. At least in real life shaheed musalmans have only one death to die, but in your case you have to die daily since this is internet and you cannot die physically.
John but make sure that you wear extra paddings to safeguard your ass and balls from that dangerous poster called Chump Change. He seems to be a man with a mission with a very clear objective to rip your ass and hang it on the wall of his living room like some kind of trophy.
dear Mr chumpchain or change or whatever

It has become obvious that imi2000 has lambasted you thoroughly with no doubt in the mind of the readers that whatever he says is not irrelevant.

Like you, even I am from India and a Hindu but imi's portrayal of PR Chauhan is stunningly alarming as until today I was thinking that he killed Mohmud of Ghor before he got killed. His furnishing of proofs about their death dates is very convincing.

Also his news item from newspaper supports the fact that our administrators in India are cooking up text books and brainwashing children in schools while they are still young. You also are such a child who has got his history all wrong.

One more thing about 1/3+ equation shopwn to you by one of their goons snaring Ghenghis khan has shut you up so does it prove that muq and ghenghis khan both are right? It has been smartly proved and you haven't uttered a single protest in that direction objectively. Needless to say that your enemies are well equipped with knowledge and facts and it is you who is looking like a slum dog.

You are very abusive and it doesnt speak of our culture and values so please counter him with valid points and i am afraid to say that until today you have not written a single post that makes any sense.

Come on show it to them that you are worth more than your bark.

I am with you in my spirits.

Om tat sat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 257,160
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 659,009
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith Michigan 496,552
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 3 hr tongangodz 160
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 4 hr Old Pom 34
Delhi Gay Sex 4 hr rahul 34
News Hungary's Orb n Says EU - Destroying' Europe Da... 5 hr Islamic evils 5
More from around the web