No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37106 Feb 8, 2013
I think we have had enough of this doodle-daddle from our Expert on Quran and Islam.

Now I will move on and post some thing about Chapter 112 of Quran and what it has done for Muslims in past 1400 years.

It is a six part post and I will post two parts every day, Inshallah.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37107 Feb 8, 2013
Some Highlights of Quranic Chapter 112, Surah IKHLAS

Part-1
SC wrote:
Let us look at 112 nd chapter of Quran that excites MUQ so much:

Say, "He is Allah ,[who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Can you explain little MUQ how the piece blows idol worship, trinity, false god worship, son of god and father of god?

Ans.

That you are stupid is beyond any doubt, and the more you show your stupidness, the worse it gets for your cause. I gave you many hints, but it seems that you do not have capabilities to take hints.

Now I will give you some insights into this Most Beautiful little Chapter of Quran and show you, how it has become “Touchstone of Theology” for all times. The moment one gets any doubts over any thing to worship, let him or her put it thru the Test of this Chapter of Quran.

It has helped preserve the faith of millions of Muslims thru out ages and so long as this is recited and kept in circulation, no Muslim shall ever be mislead as for as worship of false gods or strange deities are concerned.

A. Prologue:

Arabic is not my mother tongue and I am no authority on Arabic language. What I write is based on some knowledge which I get by reading commentaries on this Surah. An Arab or Arabic Scholar can get much deeper meanings of this Quranic Chapter. What I write shall suffice “beginners and laymen” that flock these threads.

B. Introduction:

1. This is a very early Surah (called chapter in English) of Makkan period. It is said that people of Makkah asked prophet “Tell us about who is the Lord (RABB in Arabic) whom you worship? Upon this, this Surah was revealed.

2. It is named as Surah IKHLAS (IKHLAS means Pure), even though this word is not used in this Surah. It is because it purifies the concept of Allah in so clear terms. There are also other names for this Surah

3. In some sayings Prophet (PBUH) said that this chapter is like One Third of Quran. Because it so clearly lays down the principles of Monotheism and guards against worship of false gods and object.

C. Contents:

4. It consists of 4 short verses and only 17 Arabic Words. The words are very simple and monosyllabic. It is amazing how such a load of information is packed into these short verses. It is not a human effort, by no means.

5. And out of these 17 words, four are used like “and” and “Say” which do not have actual connection with the subject matter. So in reality there are only 13 Arabic words in this Surah.

D. Paucity of English Language:

6. When one really tries to translate this Surah into English language, one realizes the paucity of English language and sees how unsuitable English language for these tasks is?

7. The Arabic words used have so deep rooted meanings and so many shades that no single English word can convey all these meanings. That is why more than one English words are needed to convey “some of those meanings”.

But the task is never finished and we need detailed notes to further clarify the subject matter.

8. I am by no means criticizing English language; every language has its own beauty. Somehow English is not a very good language to translate these spiritual matters.

Allah Knows best.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37109 Feb 8, 2013

Part-2

Analyzing Chapter 112, Surah IKHLAS

E. The First Verse (4 Words):“QUL HUA ALLAH-O- AHAD”

“Say (O Prophet!) He is Allah, the One and Only”

8. There is no way in which One and Only can convey the full meaning of Arabic word AHAD used in this verse.

9. Quran did not use WAHID in this place, which also means one (as in numbering system, one, two , three….), but AHAD, which was the First time this word was used to describe any Personality!!

WAHID or One in numbering system could convey the meaning of being consisting into parts like:
1/3 + 1/3 = 1/3 =1 or

1/2 + 1/2 = 1 etc.

10. Using AHAD shows that Allah is absolutely Unique in His Personality and there are no way in which it can be analysed or divided. It is ABSOLUTE ONE.

11. So no Holy Ghost or Son can enter and exit from it on its will. No Trinity or Duality or any kind of “Mixture” as for as Allah’ Personality is concerned. AHAD has become a Key Word of Islam!!

How Others Worship “One” God?

Hindus and Christians and others also say that they worship One God, but Christian’ one God has become Three Persons (Father, Son and Holy Ghost, co-equal, co-eternal, co-powerful (whatever it means!!))

Hindus have inserted their Triology (BRAHMA, VISHNU, MAHESH, with their consorts thrown for some “special effects!!) into this One ISHVAR concept.

Zoroastrians have got their Duality (YEZDAN and AHARMAN) into their worship of One God!!.

Any analysis or discussion about Allah’s Personality is stopped by this Single Word AHAD.

F. Verse 2 (Only Two Words):“ALLAH –U- AL SAMAD”

“Allah the Absolute, the Eternal”

12. There is no English word which can carry the full meaning of Arabic word SAMAD. Absolute and Eternal do not convey the full meaning and power of Arabic AL SAMAD.

In Arabic SAMAD is used for some one who decides all disputes and no one can challenge His rulings. While He never goes to any one for anything.

13. By Adding the Pre-fix, Al, it became a Unique Personality, Al SAMAD, not to be confused with any human SAMAD.

14. So when checking for any object of Worship, we must check if it has the Quality of SAMAD!! All these false gods and idols and sun, moon and stars, nothing can pass this test!!

SAMAD has become another Key Word for Muslims for All ages!!

(Contd.)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37112 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Some rooted personality problem is apparent and I am not even into psychology!
You are neither married nor have a family nor you are in to any regular job or have had one. You were not in any business nor are in to any. We know your ghetto knowledge and lopsided views on religions and we know for sure that you were or not a military man but have been speaking about it with authority. Now you are in to psychology without having any idea about it so basically you are a fcukin NOBODY !

Remember, the Indian culture you support so much, dictates that every human upon growing up in to an adult should have a job and get married - have kids and run a "grahsthi" as it is called being normal. We know for sure that by this definition, you have failed miserably. You know it very well so you have jumped the requirement of this parameter and have started calling yourself " not a Hindu " and "living" a western life. You are not even westernized. You are a failure and are living in denial. Topix is your escape where you see urchin orphan like clients to feel superior as you choose to be on the side of the abusive and crass people. One after other posters on that side are like Harminder, Haji Kaji , Chump Change and in order to save yourself from their abusive verbal attacks you have ganged up on guys like MUQ so that you can feel less sorry about your life.

Location hidden

#37113 Feb 8, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Yes Ashok Stambh has been planted at later stage ,as it still maintains Indian heritage, and Kattus have not renamed it. Otherwise Qutub minar itself is restructured Jain Monastry , which was destroyed on the same spot and Kattus took three generations to collect all the ita-paththar and pile them up vertically and name it Qutub Minar !!! <quoted text>
Neither Ashok Stambh nor Jain monastery is Hindu. The culture in India was built by Buddhist, Jains and Islamic rulers so why are you undressing and applying oil on your chuttards? The Ita Paththar monument is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site and tourists pay their way to visit it. With that money procured from this Muslim site, Orissa gets food aid from the center.
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Your despise for country is based on ur reflection on Muslim plight in Indian subcontinent, which cannot be better till they are kattus ! <quoted text>
My despise for the country is based due to Hindus.
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Tell me given a choice where will you live as an educated secular person – India or Pakistan ?<quoted text>
India.
HAJI KAJI wrote:

Your liking of West is just because you like cleaning Gora goo more than kala goo ! probably because cleaning Gora goo pays in Euro, and that is lifeline for ur family back in India. Any sensible person will never advocate chopping his own lully….unless he is a Bedouin like and has allergy against hygienic life !
<quoted text>
These are the reasons given by you as you just cannot think beyond them. My reason for loving west is because I am totally in agreement with their viewpoint, geopolitics and support for total freedom. Basically they are totally opposite to what India stands for in reality.

Location hidden

#37114 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Concocted? Why not watch Geo Pakistani channel and listen to some former army lot there?
LOL ! Oh my ...my ! What a source he gives now upon being coaxed ! He tells me to go and watch a Pakistani TV channel which is funded and supported by Israeli Zionists !

It is a third class unreliable TV channel that NO EDUCATED man ever watches. This TV's main lifeline is pirated Bollywood movies and speakers of disgruntled retired Pakistani military men.

Our "panch Parmeshwar" of this chutiya panchayat has seen on GEO TV, that was only founded about 10 years ago, that Pakistani air force fled to Iran in a war that was fought almost 50 years ago !

This dumb guy reads India today, made in India TIME magazine and Geo TV to get a grasp on what is going on !

Pathetic ! OH YOU OLD DUMB FCUK ! No wonder you are single and are going to die alone !

Posters from both sides can see GEO TV page on wikipedia that starts with a standard Wikipedia warning for it's unreliability !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_TV

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THIS MAN ! He lives in the UK and NO education, no marriage, no kids, no love interest and knowledge input from Made in India magazines and Pakistani GEO TV ! and yeah .... he gets treated for his sickness in the Indian hospitals ! Some sorry MF life he has !

You are busted for good !

* Overtly whatever you think of me, deep inside you must know or already know that whoever matters here on this online chutiya panchayat, reads and agrees with whatever I write as I do no write BS like you. I have been asking you to furnish links on Pakistani air force escaping to Iran in 1965 and you were dillydallying and now you come out of your source.
LAUGHING fcuking OUT hell LOUDLY !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37115 Feb 8, 2013
Parliament House attack convict Afzal Guru hanged to death at 8am

nice nice

there will be islamic terror reprisals

definitely

heh heh heh

we WILL slaughter more of these brain dead muslim filth

Location hidden

#37117 Feb 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
now lets hear it from muslim pigs on here (IMI2000 first)…that "nicolas sennels report is wrong…"..or "jewish driven"…or "biased"…or "not based on facts" heh heh heh there is ENOUGH evidence that MUSLIMS ARE AN INBRED RACE
You bet ! Nicolai Sinnels is of Jewish heritage and only writes his blogs on anti Muslim blogsites like Jihadwatch, Israelinsider and extremist hate sites like pajama media
http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbree...

Give links of credible white world. A respectable news media and journalists with Pulitzer award kind of recognition.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37118 Feb 8, 2013
Afjal Guru ke tatte kaat ke kutto ko khila diya gaya..

Location hidden

#37119 Feb 8, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Volla....first time you have wrote a sensible post.......!
I know Sally the Chaddi....he is randi....not a phokat moneied Chhhinal like Ayasha .....!
And you will have to pay to live with him (or her?) with all your Lully comfort.........
You will be Bhikmanga...if you go out of ur Baddu handlers payroll by stopping Kattu baakchodi....how will you mangage that ?
It's better Budhdey for you to mooth maro looking at ur daughtes picture (in mind- pictures are not allowed in Islam).....and earn something for your stomach by presnt baak-chodi.
Otherwise you will realise at this age that pet ki bhook ...choot ki bhook sE bardi haey...for survival !
<quoted text>
I don't support the way Sally unleashes his profane approach but he has long lasting effect on your nubile minds. Gaand hilla jata hei tum logon kee. Kaji gandu, literal sense mein tum lgon ki ma bhen chod jata hei - in your case teri jhuggi mein teri khatiya khaddi aur teri gai bakri ek kar jata hei ! LOL !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37123 Feb 8, 2013
it is direct evidence that the swear words "madar chod" …"bhen chod" are from islam and muslims

because they DO IT

everyday to INCREASE their tadaat/population

fckers , fckers fckers bloody animals these muslim freaks

Location hidden

#37124 Feb 8, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhelpuri Hindu, your near death experience caused your entire family to turn atheist and away from Hinduism? Another blatant lie.
ROFL!
Moron you were born a Hindu, your family is Hindu, the very same religion you have so much hatred for. Bewakoof your own father mistrusts Muslims. Does anyone from your family read the filth you constantly post here what you really think of them? Look what Islam has done to you. A coward like you will duck away from this question under some pretext or the other or in other words the filthy Muslim way.
Chump Change, we are a polished, well educated, well informed close knit family with liberal and secular views. In the recent past we have been the highest individual tax payers in south Delhi. At home, my views have changed but I am happy that my family does agree with me on my views on Hinduism and India. They all agree with me that Hinduism is the root cause pf India's mess and they do dread the day when Anna or Baba Ramdev styled revolution would take place - it shall be the end of India we all know of.

I do not hate you all - I despise you. There is a difference in the meaning of both. I feel contempt for people like you and your ways of life and have a deep repugnance for your hygiene standards and the cult you follow.

Muq can confirm to you that I am no Islam lover as he himself might be confused about my stand. Have you seen muq supporting me? I have only support of some loose cannons to whom I do not know personally. Well... one of them - yeah !

Before addressing me with such a post, look at your own self - what a sorry piece of ass you have become. Chump change in the literal sense. Besides Haji Kaji, Number 4, Muq, Dak Original, Sally and Harminder, in the last 16 hours alone, you have posted under following IDs

John Fitzgerald Voxx
Clarks Summit, PA

MuzBrain
London, UK

MUQ--
Beijing, China

Chump Change
United States

Ramadin
Germany

Monique
United States

Chump Change
United States

Observer
United States

Clementia
United States

Dabang
United States

What is the aim of yours? All these IDs only HOOT inanely and periodically applaud Harminder type of post. Isn't it living in self denial? Deluding your own self? To me it is very clear as to how many regular players are here and to the effect, even Chuy knows the count. Who are you fooling the?

Does your family see the crap you post here and what a chump change you have become? No matter what Chuy says now, he has rightfully titled you as a man who doesn't matter.

You are empty because you believe in India way too much. It is a bankrupt country with bankrupt culture and full of filth and anyone who believes in this, is already kaput before even he begins.

You must have seen that my references are mainly from the NYT, WSJ, BBC, CNN, ABC, Time, Newsweek or Times of India. Even in Wikipedia references if I have to forward any link, I would make sure that it also exists in Britannica or I wouldn't forward it. For example - Chetak horse of Maharana Pratap exists in Wikipedia but not in Britannica so I didn't forward it yesterday when I took on Jhuggi !

I am not a coward as I am bold enough to address the issues dogging India and right in the fore front it is Hinduism. I am not promoting Islam but I am saying to quash HINDUISM. SQUASH it !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37126 Feb 8, 2013
here is another "credible link",…now PHIL WOOLAS is a white english christian name …not jewish AND a minister…(heh heh heh)

Pakistani inbreeding, not Muslim inbreeding

by Rumbold
10th February, 2008 at 4:20 pm

A minister has rightly highlighted the issue of the dangers of marrying one’s cousin, a practise especially prevalent amongst those of Pakistani origin in the UK:

“A government minister has warned that inbreeding among immigrants is causing a surge in birth defects – comments likely to spark a new row over the place of Muslims in British society.

PHIL WOOLAS, AN ENVIRONMENT MINISTER, SAID THE CULTURE OF ARRANGED MARRIAGES BETWEEN FIRST COUSINS WAS THE €ŒELEPHANT IN THE ROOM€. WOOLAS, A FORMER RACE RELATIONS MINISTER, SAID:€ŒIF YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH YOUR COUSIN THE LIKELIHOOD IS THERE€™LL BE A GENETIC PROBLEM.€

Medical research suggests that while British Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of all births, they account for one in three British children born with genetic illnesses.”

This is a problem derived from Pakistani cultural norms, as the minister points out. Sadly, many in the media have chosen to once again make this a Muslim issue; it is not, it is a cultural issue. Those Pakistanis just happen to be Muslims. It is a great shame that the media cannot report such things nowadays without having to crowbar in ‘Muslim’ or ‘Islam’ into the title. One might put it down to ignorance, but in fact it is down to sensationalism.‘Muslim’ sells papers.

This inbreeding trend is a real problem, and can only be solved by those of Pakistani descent themselves, even if doctors and other professionals highlight the dangers of inbreeding at every opportunity. Making it a ‘Muslim’ issue will only harden the hearts of those who will suffer most, as their siege mentality with regards to their religion will be reinforced.

Labour MP Ann Cryer, who often talks a lot of sense, supported the minister:

“The call for action was also supported by Labour MP Ann Cryer who raised the issue two years ago after research showed British Pakistanis were 13 times more likely to have children with recessive disorders than the general population. Mrs Cryer, who represents Keighley in West Yorkshire, told the Sunday Times:“This is to do with a medieval culture where you keep wealth within the family.”

“I have encountered cases of blindness and deafness. There was one poor girl who had to have an oxygen tank on her back and breathe from a hole in the front of her neck,” she added.“The parents were warned they should not have any more children. But when the husband returned from Pakistan, within months they had another child with exactly the same condition.”

Research for BBC2&#8242;s Newsnight in November 2005 showed British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but have 30% of all British children with “recessive disorders”.”

Update: As Bartholomew has pointed out below, the real problem comes from generations of marrying one’s cousins. This should not negate the minister’s warnings however, as it is directed at those who are prone to marry their cousins, thus continuing the cycle of babies who are being born with increased chances of disabilities.

u know HOW the pakistani muslims do ….here is how

"oye rasheedeya hun toon apnee bhooa dee solaan saaldee kudee dey naal nikah kar ley tey uno CHOD tey 8 bachey paida kar mundey …chal shoroo ho jaa…bismillah bol tey unoo chod"

Location hidden

#37128 Feb 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
here is another "credible link",…now PHIL WOOLAS is a white english christian name …not jewish AND a minister…(heh heh heh)
Pakistani inbreeding, not Muslim inbreeding
by Rumbold
-------
PHIL WOOLAS, AN ENVIRONMENT MINISTER, SAID THE CULTURE OF ARRANGED MARRIAGES BETWEEN FIRST COUSINS WAS THE €ŒELEPHANT IN THE ROOM€. WOOLAS, A FORMER RACE RELATIONS MINISTER, SAID:€ŒIF YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH YOUR COUSIN THE LIKELIHOOD IS THERE€™LL BE A GENETIC PROBLEM.€
-------
"oye rasheedeya hun toon apnee bhooa dee solaan saaldee kudee dey naal nikah kar ley tey uno CHOD tey 8 bachey paida kar mundey …chal shoroo ho jaa…bismillah bol tey unoo chod"
In this post of yours, you have posted a hate article written by a nobody called "Rumbold" who has quoted Phil Woolas's quote on inbreeding. I crosschecked Phil and found that he was chucked out from Labour party of UK - " On 5 November 2010, he was found to have breached the Representation of the People Act 1983 in the course of the 2010 general election. As a result his victory at the 2010 general election campaign was declared void, he lost his seat in the House of Commons, and was barred from standing again for 3 years. Harriet Harman, Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, announced that Woolas was also suspended from the Labour Party."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Woolas

Something more on this guy

Phil Woolas in dock over election 'dirty tricks' as ex-minister accused of stirring up race hate to win white vote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13114...

Your move ?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37129 Feb 8, 2013
If a "whole state" is to be put under a "strict curfew" because a "Dreaded Terrorist" was hanged ....then there is some thing missing in the entire picture.

Either the Central Govt. in Delhi is not seeing eye to eye with the "Whole State"

or

The man was not a "Dreaded Terrorist" after all!!

There was something of a "problem" while it took so many years for Govt. to reject his "mercy plea".

It was not a "Minority appeasement" by any standard, because this delayed action will cause the "minority dis-appeasement" in the end.

My reading is that "Govt. was in dilemma as to how to enforce the death penalty on someone who never was a part of conspiracy"

The court awarded death penalty for the crime, because in the Law there is only a "Single punishment" for the crime.

So there is a problem with the law and not with the courts.

And the party which was "so eager" to enforce the death penalty (as if India's survival was at risk when the Dreaded Terrorist was under control in the jail) was itself the one who did not "enforce" the courts decision, when it was in power!!

That is another side of Indian politics.

I just want to show that it was not a case of Black versus white.

But the India of today has become a different nation than it was sometimes back.

The "Dreaded terrorists" of Left extremists are being let off and every one tells to deal "linently" with them....while on the other case there are "demonstrations" why some one is not hanged and it becomes an Election agenda.

And now 2014 election is coming and every party is preparing its agenda. No one wants to fight this election showing that they are "soft" on terrorism, so they have to take care of all past cases.

Only condition is that it should be "Green terrorism" and not "BHAGWA terrorism"!!

India after all is a country of contrasts!!

PS:

please do not consider me as Anti India. because in India there is nothing like BHAGWA or Green....BOTH of them are included in our National Flag!!

But I find it strange that Whole state of "Indian J&K" has been put under a "strict Curfew" just because they hanged a Dreaded terrorist who "was mastermind and planned the entire operation of attack on Indian Parliament"

It is strange behaviour to me.

Did any one recall why Bhagat Singh was hanged? And why Gandhi Ji made a "plea" to British Viceroy to spare his life?

Location hidden

#37131 Feb 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
If a "whole state" is to be put under a "strict curfew" because a "Dreaded Terrorist" was hanged ....then there is some thing missing in the entire picture.
Either the Central Govt. in Delhi is not seeing eye to eye with the "Whole State"
or
There was something of a "problem" while it took so many years for Govt. to reject his "mercy plea".
It was not a "Minority appeasement" by any standard, because this delayed action will cause the "minority dis-appeasement" in the end.
My reading is that "Govt. was in dilemma as to how to enforce the death penalty on someone who never was a part of conspiracy"
The court awarded death penalty for the crime, because in the Law there is only a "Single punishment" for the crime.
And the party which was "so eager" to enforce the death penalty (as if India's survival was at risk when the Dreaded Terrorist was under control in the jail) was itself the one who did not "enforce" the courts decision, when it was in power!!
But the India of today has become a different nation than it was sometimes back.
The "Dreaded terrorists" of Left extremists are being let off and every one tells to deal "linently" with them....while on the other case there are "demonstrations" why some one is not hanged and it becomes an Election agenda.
And now 2014 election is coming and every party is preparing its agenda. No one wants to fight this election showing that they are "soft" on terrorism, so they have to take care of all past cases.
Only condition is that it should be "Green terrorism" and not "BHAGWA terrorism"!!
PS:
please do not consider me as Anti India. because in India there is nothing like BHAGWA or Green....BOTH of them are included in our National Flag!!
But I find it strange that Whole state of "Indian J&K" has been put under a "strict Curfew" just because they hanged a Dreaded terrorist who "was mastermind and planned the entire operation of attack on Indian Parliament"
Did any one recall why Bhagat Singh was hanged? And why Gandhi Ji made a "plea" to British Viceroy to spare his life?
MUQ ! Tum se logic mein jeetna mushqil hi nahin naamumkin hei !
Lungi Master

Germany

#37133 Feb 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
or
PS:
If a whole state is put under curfew then it is because of people like you who may have misplaced sympathies and cause anarchy.

If the parliament attack had succeeded then the whole secular leadership would have vanished and you muslims would have been helpless.

Leftist terrorists are dealt more leniently because they don't kill innocent children and women. They only engage security forces.

Nathuram Godse was hanged, so you cannot complain that bhagwa terrorism has been leniently dealt with.

How do you know that he was not part of a conspiracy? It is the secular government that thoroughly investigated and punished him.

Though you profess not to be anti Indian but your actions speak otherwise. You always speak positively about shariat punishment, even cutting of limbs for petty crimes, then what is wrong with death punishment for such a serious crime.

If you are not anti Indian then why do you always criticize India? Do you likewise criticize your parents like this who gave birth to you and raised you. India your country is an extension of your parents, for good or bad you have to stand by it.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37134 Feb 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Part-1
<quoted text>
Ans.
That you are stupid is beyond any doubt, and the more you show your stupidness, the worse it gets for your cause. I gave you many hints, but it seems that you do not have capabilities to take hints.
Now I will give you some insights into this Most Beautiful little Chapter of Quran and show you, how it has become “Touchstone of Theology” for all times. The moment one gets any doubts over any thing to worship, let him or her put it thru the Test of this Chapter of Quran.
It has helped preserve the faith of millions of Muslims thru out ages and so long as this is recited and kept in circulation, no Muslim shall ever be mislead as for as worship of false gods or strange deities are concerned.
A. Prologue:
Arabic is not my mother tongue and I am no authority on Arabic language. What I write is based on some knowledge which I get by reading commentaries on this Surah. An Arab or Arabic Scholar can get much deeper meanings of this Quranic Chapter. What I write shall suffice “beginners and laymen” that flock these threads.
B. Introduction:
1. This is a very early Surah (called chapter in English) of Makkan period. It is said that people of Makkah asked prophet “Tell us about who is the Lord (RABB in Arabic) whom you worship? Upon this, this Surah was revealed.
2. It is named as Surah IKHLAS (IKHLAS means Pure), even though this word is not used in this Surah. It is because it purifies the concept of Allah in so clear terms. There are also other names for this Surah
3. In some sayings Prophet (PBUH) said that this chapter is like One Third of Quran. Because it so clearly lays down the principles of Monotheism and guards against worship of false gods and object.
C. Contents:
4. It consists of 4 short verses and only 17 Arabic Words. The words are very simple and monosyllabic. It is amazing how such a load of information is packed into these short verses. It is not a human effort, by no means.
5. And out of these 17 words, four are used like “and” and “Say” which do not have actual connection with the subject matter. So in reality there are only 13 Arabic words in this Surah.
D. Paucity of English Language:
6. When one really tries to translate this Surah into English language, one realizes the paucity of English language and sees how unsuitable English language for these tasks is?
7. The Arabic words used have so deep rooted meanings and so many shades that no single English word can convey all these meanings. That is why more than one English words are needed to convey “some of those meanings”.
But the task is never finished and we need detailed notes to further clarify the subject matter.
8. I am by no means criticizing English language; every language has its own beauty. Somehow English is not a very good language to translate these spiritual matters.
Allah Knows best.
(Contd.)
If the words do not translate in English all that well,they then should always remain in Arabic,in the lands of the Arabs and not spread all over the world where the words can mean something quite opposite to what they mean.

Location hidden

#37135 Feb 8, 2013
CHUMP CHANGE !

MOST WONDERFUL & APT ARTICLE

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/part...

At Plassey on June 23, 1757, Mir Jafar did not betray his nawab, Siraj ud-Daulah, but instead fooled Robert Clive into believing that he would. Clive was defeated and beat a hasty retreat. Later, however, Mir Jafar realized that his nawab wasn’t a good ruler, so he invited the British to establish a just government in Bengal and himself acted as their deputy. Jafar is still fondly remembered in Bengal as a hero.

In 1857, after defeating the British, Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar decided to extend his empire up to Burma. He established his capital in Rangoon and lived there happily ever after with his queen Zeenat Mahal.

This is what our history books might teach us in future if people like Karnataka primary and secondary education minister Vishweswara Hegde Kageri have their way.While answering a question in the legislative council on Wednesday about distortion of facts in Class VIII textbooks, Kageri said it was time we instilled pride in our children by looking at historical episodes from the Indian perspective. He was referring to the invasion of Alexander the Great and the defeat of king Porus. Kageri said teaching children about the defeat of king Porus breeds an inferiority complex among them. He suggested that children be taught how Porus fought Alexander and drove him out of India.“The second narrative helps children swell with pride,” Kageri said.

While the minister’s statement reeks of his own ignorance, it also reflects the general lack of respect we have in India for history. Why is it that a period film or TV programme always starts with a disclaimer, seeking immunity from any controversy that might arise due to its doubtful authenticity? Why a panellist on a TV debate is asked to shut up when he gives a historical analogy? Why are copies of a book bringing out the human side (with all its follies and weaknesses) of a larger-than-life historical character burnt in protest? That is because we are not ready to accept history without colouring it to our liking. But have we always been like this?

Our history is replete with instances when a particular event or episode was given a spin to suit the emotional needs of the population. A mediaeval Indian bard, Chand Bardai, had written an eulogy of his master, Prithviraj Chauhan, called Prithviraj Raso. In the poem, Bardai wrote about Muhammad of Ghor capturing the Chauhan ruler at the Second Battle of Tarain in 1192, taking him to Ghazni and blinding him there, and Prithviraj killing Ghori with an arrow—a fascinating story, but a story after all. Yet this version of “history” has had many takers. Maybe our forefathers were not at fault so much as we are. They were not exposed to multiple media of information like us. Then why is it that some of our filmmakers, comic book writers, politicians and other learned people still subscribe to this story?

The answer probably lies in the efforts of people like Kageri, who are more than convinced that teaching children a glorious form of history can make them more patriotic. And their efforts seem to be bearing fruit. A Class VIII student in my neighbourhood in Delhi believes Guru Gobind Singh killed Emperor Aurangzeb. He credits his mathematics teacher for this nugget of information. A second-year business studies student of Delhi University thinks Rani Lakshmibai was the only woman ruler of a kingdom in India; she has never heard of Raziya Sultan, Chand Bibi, Begum Samru, Rani Chennamma or Ahilyabai Holkar. An English honours student in Guwahati’s Cotton College thinks history is a “feminine” subject meant for girls who like mugging up course matter. A commerce student from Mumbai thinks Chhatrapati Shivaji expanded the Maratha Empire from Attock to Cuttack.

The question now is: will these misconceptions about our country’s past make these youngsters more patriotic?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37139 Feb 8, 2013
in reality muslim pigs do not care about birth defects.A house that has an infestation of muslims,and rather than being upset about bringing a deformed muslim into the world, this muslim woman was excited about having another inbred baby ,because of the increased benefits that she could claim.

Muslims are misusing the social system in europe.The local council bought her a house,refurbished it,a van came every morning to take the unfortunate to a day care center,she had a brand new kitchen,unemployment benefit,child allowance for four children,and a stupid English girl to do her house work for her,and a free car,so they are very content to fill our country with thier mutations thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I quit atheism 7 min Richardfs 678
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 20 min 15th Dalai Lama 9,505
News Radical Islamist Literature Is Becoming The Nor... 28 min No More Muslims 1
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 32 min Aura Mytha 18,445
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 9
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Mrs Sunny 491,931
News Donald Trump staffers talk racism, religious wa... 1 hr Islam sucks 12
More from around the web