No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37058 Feb 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I won't say his head is firmly fixed ...he went from Islam to Atheism ...(fear of God ,to despisement of God)...
So, He claims there is no freedom of conscience in Islam ...big whup ..the, same is true in China and North Korea ..
chuy, I am no atheist but I know many and none of them despise GOD. However, most of them just the notion of GOD! GOD is still a belief and so are religions. However, in my belief GOD can can represent all things known and unknown to us. Science has then been unravelling GOD's secrets slowly.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37059 Feb 8, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen how aimlessly you digress from the topics so what you say here is just an extension of your character. I do refer only reliable media for which I pay for and not just ruffle through pages of borrowed India Today standing at some Indian grocery shop some while munching peanuts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_W...
On this link all is given. If you deny this link then give me another reliable one that is supported by many. The only man you are referring here is disgruntled Military man Asghar Khan. His position can be compared with Air Marshal M S Bawa and Maj Gen Atma Singh who have come forward 35 years later to defame Brig Kuldip Singh Chandpuri by saying that Indian army faked the battle of Longewala in 1971 war. Chandpuri was a chutiya officer and suffered from being a motormouth like Harminder and deep inside Air Force officers knew that Longewalla battle was won by Air Force and not Army but they have officially kept a lid on it.
<quoted text>
In Gulf war -I Iraq sent many civlilian and military planes to Iran for safety from the US air force and it is quite possible that due to your old age you have gone senile and have shifted the credit to Indian air force.
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/07/31/world/teher...
I have looked for any confirmation of your news on the net and found none so it is time for you to wake up from your siesta and provide proof. In the mean time I am giving you a link that might give you some other ideas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Air_For...
<quoted text>
Your last closing word JFV Kaput is unnecessary that shows that you are a mischief maker and if I get down to your ass kicking then you would not like it as you will be busy defending your lopsided claims. This ..alse and you are saying it only to support India because you are biased.
Do you even know that there is no Air filed Marshall rank in the air force? Asghar Khan was not a field Marshall ever.
It was Pakistan Army that invaded India after it was brutally defeated by China in 1962. This is also known as second Kashmir war. Tell me, gradpa, if this was Kashmir war then how come India was not aware of the objectives of the war? Weren't they aware that Pakistan had snatched 55% of Kashmir that was due to them due to Hari Singh's gift? While Pakistan captured some 500 sq kms of territory in Rann of Kutch Rajasthan, Indians did grab land Over 1,840 km2 in Sialkot, Lahore, and Kashmir sectors. So why did India give it away? They gained territory in Kashmir so if they were the true rightful owners why was this given back in Tashkent? Because Pakistan had got them by their balls in Rajasthan. In order to recover the Rajasthani territory, India had to return the lands it had captured.
This Chaddi would make assumptions about me and everything else. Every political person of that time knows that peace in 1965 was about reasserting the boundaries before the Pakistan aggression and Pakistan was keen to get Indian forces from the outskirts of Lahore. That was was result of Z Bhutto persuading Ayub Khan.

NB: Most of Pakistan force was parked in Iran and this came about immediately after the war, later confirmed by Pakistani politicians in discussions forums of recent years.

NB2: Hari Singh had powerful PM in Shiekh Abdulla. Pakistan denied it had invaded but then took control of territory captured before the then independent J & K decided to opt for secular India. Now shias of Pakistan booty part are suffering at the hands of jihadist Sunnis.

Should I write write personal things such as "Wake up now! I wonder when this "youth" really enjoyed life? Maybe he is waiting for a taliban type rule over the whole region! Pride sake one , perhaps, partakes in pork chopping secretly away from home." NO!

Now are you Indian atheist of a jihadi supporter of Pakistani agenda?
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37060 Feb 8, 2013
Field Marshall error was admitted but this chaddi reads only selectively.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37061 Feb 8, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rana Pratap, Prithviraj, Birbal etc were planted by your historians to give you some self respect, If you remember Rana Pratap had a horse called "chetak" ? CHETAK? What the fcuk was that - in Indian schools there is a whole paragraph on this animal of his. It seems he used to speak to Rana Pratap and give him tips how to fight Muslims. You don't expect me to believe all this, Do you?
So much so that even Jimmy wales has been muscled in to open a page on Chetak horse without any statutory warning s that this page is fake.
Mughal emperors ruled India for hundreds of years and your own government has accepted it and honored their rule by naming all important roads of Delhi in their names. Even a very important road, where our fourth Estate is headquartered is named after Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg - the most nalayak Mughal ruler.
Speaking in disrespect for my mother shows that you are perturbed when I pointed out that your sex life sucks literally as you think of sexing up dead people, lady boys (you talk of them very often), pansy Chinese men etc. While I pinpoint your sexual discrepancies by your own talk where you are sexually charged for the people who can not refuse you (dead people, lady boy prostitutes ). It would be nice for you if you kept my mothe rout of this crossfire and fight like a man. Work on the data you get from me as I get from you. Gurvinder truck driver might be one of the guys who was a lorry driver who came in to your area of shanties, dropped his tahmad and lagao aadde teedde fattke to some toothless oriyya woman and drove off by dropping chawaanis and you are pissed like hell to get even.
I am not your types or share anything you have in your life that looks good. The difference between you and me is like Zameen and Aasman. I will leave you to fill in the blanks to give you the benefit of doubt.
Result of MADARSA CHHAP study .

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37063 Feb 8, 2013
HK : Who was Lord Ram and Lord Krishna ?
IMI : Only myths .

HK : Who were Budhha and Mahaveera ?

HK : Who was Chandragup Maurya and Ashok ?

HK : Who were Chandragupt Vikramadity , Samudrgupt ?

HK : Who were MihirBhoj and Pratviraj Chauhan ?

HK : Who were Maharana Pratap and Shivaji ?

HK : Who was your father ?
IMI : ONLY MYTH .

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37064 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
NB: Most of Pakistan force was parked in Iran and this came about immediately after the war, later confirmed by Pakistani politicians in discussions forums of recent years.
It is just like someone from Pakistan claiming that most of Indian Air Force was stacked away neatly in Nepal and Sri Lanka during 1965 war as Pakistani air force was controlling the Indian skies.

Wake up, Old man ! it is still not the time to die. And follow western media since you live in the UK. This is what Indian culture does to you - makes you deluded. read India Today or made in India TIME magazines or get in to some fcukin Indian hospital for your piles treatment. No wonder your brain has become like a "gobhi" ! Moron like mumbling without any bases.

Give the link of Paki planes in hiding in Iran or scram, Buster !

Location hidden

#37065 Feb 8, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
Bravo ! You have scored 6 out of 7. Work on your last question again !

@ DAK - Even morons (neem paagals) like Yaudhyas have shown improvement who rot in India in some dumpster. I believe that you don't live in cardboard boxes in London and do have some abode made of cricks and cement where you can hang your balaclava and walking stick in.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37066 Feb 8, 2013
So you agree that naming a phuddu street Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, where Hindoos spit , pee and sht in open, doesn’t mean Mughal’s ruled India.
Yes Ashok Stambh has been planted at later stage ,as it still maintains Indian heritage, and Kattus have not renamed it. Otherwise Qutub minar itself is restructured Jain Monastry , which was destroyed on the same spot and Kattus took three generations to collect all the ita-paththar and pile them up vertically and name it Qutub Minar !!!
Your comment on Indian Plight during Raj is true to the extent that it was applicable to Muslims only. After Mutiny it was Brit mistrust (on Muslilms) policy and Muslim mistrust on education etc. that kept Muslims in bracket of puncturewalas, randis, kasai, hangman……away from mainstream . Their state of affair was so poor that Pak administration took years to be completely transferred from Brit administrators. I wonder why Pakis don’t blame Brits for 1947 fiasco …as their Military advisor and boss was Brit?
Your despise for country is based on ur reflection on Muslim plight in Indian subcontinent, which cannot be better till they are kattus ! Tell me given a choice where will you live as an educated secular person – India or Pakistan ?
Your liking of West is just because you like cleaning Gora goo more than kala goo ! probably because cleaning Gora goo pays in Euro, and that is lifeline for ur family back in India.
Any sensible person will never advocate chopping his own lully….unless he is a Bedouin like and has allergy against hygienic life !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calcutta has always been a communist strong hold so they converted the old name Harrington street and named it after their communist comrade Ho Chi Min of Vietnam. No big deal. We also have Joseph Braz Tito marg in New Delhi so we can not jump to conclusions that Yugoslavia ruled over India.
<quoted text>
At least you admit that Ashok Stambh was planted much later in Qutub Minar.
Indian historians have been in to this utha patak- latak ke jhatak type of things to rewrite history as the one that was written before didn't suit them at all. If were to go by the actual calling them "kattus" in contempt not knowing or knowing but overlooking that an average american is also a "kattu" like jew.
To talk to you people I have to literally do time travel and come back to past (stone ages)! If I ever told you that sometimes in a day I use different clocks to refer time ( sand-glass, Coordinated Universal Time and the timezone I am in ) then you guys will kill yourselves in jealousy in trying to figure out the reason behind such a stunt so I have to live a life of a hermit here online. It is a fact that I have shunned Indian-ism in the literal sense in order to be different and I am happy that I did so.

Location hidden

#37067 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
Field Marshall error was admitted but this chaddi reads only selectively.
In fact this was the closest correct answer as Marshall was at least applicable and Field was not. In your other part, every damn thing is concocted and a result of your deluded mind.
THE ARSE OF KHAN

Croydon, UK

#37068 Feb 8, 2013
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
Red lorry, yellow lorry.
Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much as a woodchuck would
If a woodchuck could chuck wood
Yes, please... go from this world... and go to hell LOL
THE ARSE OF KHAN

Croydon, UK

#37069 Feb 8, 2013
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.as px?ID=86874
Go Pakistan GO ! Go go go go...GO !:):):):)
I meant:

Yes - Pakistan please go to hell
THE ARSE OF KHAN

Croydon, UK

#37070 Feb 8, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
IMI : Who is your ALLAH ?
HK : Only myths
desi daru

Delhi, India

#37071 Feb 8, 2013
hitch ........thanku muhammad .....for given us quran .....its a nice toilet paper...!!!... hitch ...hitch

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37072 Feb 8, 2013
John Voxx wrote:
<quoted text>he he he sally darling why bother about all this karara thappad. in pakistan daily mumbai type attack is happening and twice that number people are dying. sally darling, pakistan didn't snatch that part of kashmir but got it only because india stopped fighting when nehru went to UN because of some cheap type peace mentality. sally dariling did you forget about siachen glacier when india kicked the ass of pakistanis and spat and pissed on them. india established control over 70 kilometeres of siachen glacier. btw sally darling, have u seen my lund ka supada. why dont u rub my lund ka supada over ur pink chuchi while i lick ur clit. after that u can take my sweaty balls in ur mouth and lick it clean. after that i will lick ur sweaty armpits and shoot my sperm on ur armpits.
Teri ma ke tanne pe maroon mein Afghani lund, haraamzaade jo khoon kharaba dushman desh mein karne ka maza hei (jaisa mumbai ka kyia) woh apne log maar ke nahi. Kargil peak 5353 is with Pakistan.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/near-tiger-...

Le mera laurda ter mooh mein aur pooja kar isko shivalinga samajh kay.

United States

#37073 Feb 8, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
abe bahan ke lund chaddi, teri ammi ko chod ke tera bhai paida kar dunga. Jyada bakchodi ki to tere aapa ki fuddi kaat ke tere muh me dal dunga...Bhonsdi ke....tere gand me dam nahi fir bhi tu kisi se kam nahi
Pehle apne aap ko bachchabazi se bacha kyon ki hindus ne teri gaand maar maar ke bund ka chuhahara bana diya hei.

United States

#37074 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
You responded to a chaddi posing as DAK-O but your personal experience of attending thousands of Hindu and Pakistani weddings should be recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. Most girls on their big day try best to look good.
Bhaanchoda Boodha, where has VOI written that he has attended 1000s of weddings? Chor haraamkhor jhooth bolta hei? Moot doon kya tere ganje sir pe? Harami boodha Hindu haramzada.

United States

#37075 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistanis are not a race nor are Indians. Both have varied stock but India is far more diverse due to sheer size.
Pakistanis are Caucasian race and Indians are part eggplant.

United States

#37076 Feb 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger as Sally!
it is Sally rogering Hindu livestock.

United States

#37077 Feb 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I agree this "dabang" ...This is the post of a crazy man ...
hey chuy .... I have this lullaby for you.....

chuy and Sally went up the hill,

To give a dcik up chuy's ass

chuy fell down and broke his tush,

And sally still came jerking after.

Up chuy got and home he ran,

As fast as he could caper.

There his sally ran after,

With oil and a bamboo on a road made of tar.

sally caught chuy midway

and stripped him till his undies

chuy screamed in fear

sally didnt drop a tear

with a violent push

sally shoved in chuy's rear !

United States

#37078 Feb 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
British did not worship the land of undivided India as Mother land or MATA not then and not now.
But it is our Hindu Brothers who love the land as their Mother or MATA.
So British could do to India what they wished, how could a Hindu cause so much blisters on the chest of their MATA as they did during Kargil War. Blowing off the parts of their own MATA?
Eh, eh, eh
wah wah Qurban, Lalle ki jaan ! Kya ghoonsa mara hei us kameene chump chillar ke mooh pe uske daant fut ke aake girre hein yahan or who ho gya hei filter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of Jehovah's Witness who died after refu... 9 min True Christian wi... 52
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min confrinting with ... 683,646
News A theology of love 24 min True Christian wi... 36
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 50 min seemoregood 1
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr The FACTory 76,834
Who is Jesus? 1 hr True Christian wi... 12
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr The FACTory 677
More from around the web