No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Jan 11, 2011, Daily Times story titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34694 Jan 5, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a Muslim, like Muq, I would have claimed this knighthood with pride as it is who have carved India and given culture to Indians. They are clearly the race who have given the language, class to the Indian society. Muslims have ruled Hindus for more than 1000 years so why would I not accept this honour if I was one?
Bhaiyya, mano ya na mano .... you guys have fcuked up anything that you have touched. The brand India is not something that you can flash beyond Indian borders and get any respect. Why speak about beyond borders but within our own borders Indians get Indian treatment for being Indians. A small example would be when you enter India as an Indian - the immigration lines are extremely long and very slow. Your immigration inspectors are trying to get you in to trouble by not finding your departure stamp and would even stamp your arrival stamp in a way that you could be harassed if you ever want to claim a NRI status.
http://www.ikchhugani.com/careful.htm
Why are you so interested in my family? In this war of gutter, why should I drag my family? Aren't you getting enough? I am not ashamed of them being Hindus as we don't take our Hinduism the same way you all take it. You follow Sanatan Dharma and we are Arya Samajis. Basically these two are different religions to start with but for the lack of better word and title, Brits branded both religions under one caption - Hindus. You even concocted new name "Sanatan Dharam" for your version of Hinduism and to en-cash on our Vedas (purely the domain of Aryasamajis) you clearvely started mixing our hawans in to your poojas. So badly mixed up Hawan and poojas with idols are nowadays that none can make out the difference between what is what? As a result, people like me are born who have totally given up on religions as no logical mind can accept illogical things. At least Arya Samaji part of our religion would have given a tough fight to Islam but tum logon ke chutiyapane mein we have lost that chance. Tum logon ne Aryasamajiyon ki izzar ka bhajipala kar diya hei.
Jahan tumhara naam lag gaya? Samjho wo gaya ! Have you ever heard of a sign board outside clubs and restaurants Dogs and Indian not allowed? Despite of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis not so different from us still do not have that honour where signboards are made - Dogs and Pakis not allowed or Bangladeshis not allowed. Even a Billionaire from India is not recognized in the international club as they all know his billions are made of "funny money" or "monkey money" !
Are madarchod besharm kahike! Why don't you tell people that you are a gandu Muslim. You can not fool everyone here. Aryasamajis don't abuse their hindu brothers and praise Muslim extremists like you. They never abuse their motherland. Behan ke lund you can only be a Muslim traitor. Why don't you take pride for the terrorism that your chutiya brothers are spreading everywhere in this world ? The whole world is pissing over you people.

You think that barbaric and uneducated Muslim invaders brought culture in this country. What a joke ! These coward invaders used to attack even unarmed civilians and forced them to accept their fucking religion. That was their culture bhonsdike. They brought terror and not culture in this country. What are your contributions in the field of Math, Scince, Economics and Literature ?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34695 Jan 5, 2013
by the way akbar fuddeen owaisi muslim inbred the MIM MLA from hyderabad india has fled to UK

he is hiding

real BRAVE ghazi who knows to hide

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34696 Jan 5, 2013
harminder wrote:
by the way akbar fuddeen owaisi muslim inbred the MIM MLA from hyderabad india has fled to UK
he is hiding
What is he running away from?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34697 Jan 5, 2013
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is he running away from?
the law and the police

modi won again in gujarat

therefore the dhimmified secularists like rahul vinci ghandhy and sonia khanoum are irritated and angry

they proded inbred muslim akbar to bark like a typical muslim inbred dog
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34698 Jan 5, 2013
1.50 muslims slaughtered in iraq

650,000 muslims slaughtered in Xingjinag Region of china

500,000 muslims slaughtered around israel

1 million muslims slaughtered in afghanistan

500,000 muslims slaughtered in indian kashmir

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34699 Jan 5, 2013
250,000 muslims burnt alive in burma

heh heh heh

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34700 Jan 5, 2013
Jeetendra wrote:
<quoted text>
You brag about your net "victories" all the time and the "crushing defeats" you hand your opponents. Who is keeping score? Western sources and standards only.
Muslim inbred pig on afeem.
heh heh heh
So you finally cornered this net ruffian. This ruffian is a braggart who never tires of praising himself to the skies. He is a unique poster in that sense, because you will never see other posters praising themselves. This braggart has exhausted all the arrows in his quiver, which in any case was limited, and now he has been reduced to a stand up comedian performing before an empty hall. This is what he meant by "last man standing."
His posts are so jaded that no one even contests his victory claims. Posters are simply unmoved by his ego tantrums, just like any sane person would be when they see a lunatic. What is the use of snatching crumbs of food from the mouth of a hungry dog?

He nurses deep grievance against indians, which is not surprising considering the fact that muslims are at the lowest strata of development in india. Life has been very harsh on him in terms of education, upbringing, material affluence. So he will extract his imaginary pound of flesh in this forum.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34701 Jan 5, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India

Your current Vice President is a muslim his from your West Bengal,your Chief Election Commissioner is a muslim, your cricketer's are muslims, your actors and actress's are muslims, your richest man is a muslim, your best known film director's are muslims, your most famous architectural designs are done by muslims. why don't you sit pretty,with that cow pat mud mask on your face,get pissed on your cow piss and play with Hareh Rama and wait till muslims take over your land again.

ANY DECENT MUSLIMS OUT THERE EXCEPT THE PANJABI BUTTS OF FCKISTAN!!!

DON'T RESPONSE TO ANY OF THESE RACIST WANKERS WHO ARE FULL OF THEMSELVES AND NOURISHING EACH OTHERS EGO'S,SO THE CAN FEEL SUPERIOR ABOUT THEMSELVES,THERE EGO'S WILL BLOW SO HIGH ONE DAY THEY WILL FCK THEMSELVES OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. THERE ATTITUDES ARE JUST LIKE THE THE FCKIS, LET THEM DROWN IN THEIR EGO BOOSTING HATRED AGAINST THE MUSLIMS,I SUPPOSE THEY DON'T LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF JUDISIM,CHRISTIANITY,KELTICS,R ASTAFERISM,HINDISM OR BUDDISIM AND COMPARE, OR HUMANITY OF NURTURE AND NATURE.

THEY HAVE STOOPED THEMSELVES TO THE LEVEL OF THE FCKISTANI BUTTs!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34702 Jan 5, 2013
ANY DECENT MUSLIMS OUT THERE, A WARNING!!!

If you respond to these NUT CASES!!! you are responding to their fake Ego's!!! let them nourish each other's Ego's and let these Racist fckers drown in each other's Ego's!!!

None of these Wankers!!! are representing the dreams of Ghandi!!! fcking Traitors of India!!!

If you do respond, you are stooping yourself down to their ingnorant racist hatred!!!

Location hidden

#34703 Jan 5, 2013
Jeetendra wrote:
<quoted text>
Why deny you are a closet Muslim claiming to be a Hindu? Now how about your "Hindu" family stashed away in an elite slum in Delhi? Are you ashamed of them for being Hindus?
If you throw a brick at him, he will think that he has been hit by a bouquet. If you throw a rotten egg at him, he will think a sweet smelling rose has landed at him. That should explain his other post to you. He has this habit of making lemonade out of lemons, in short make a bad situation seem better.

When he couldn't keep up with me, he came up with a laughable alibi that my posts are thesaurus aided. And yesterday I was in splits when I saw his polite ID coming up with a phrase called "concocted pseudo term." He could have just used a simple phrase like "creating a false term" but he had to refer to thesaurus to come up with that laughable phrase called "concocted pseudo term."

He now expects knighthood for the suffering he has undergone as a muslim in india. I was just reading up articles of respected indian intellectuals from india about the contribution of islam, and nothing about their view surprised me. It is the same old story of barbarism, destruction and fanaticism.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#34704 Jan 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
In western society Indian billionaires are looked upon with suspicion that they really must have screwed their own population to have gained such wealth.
....UNFAIR...!!!..I believe ,We can say this of every Billionaire .....especially ,those of Arab or Russia ..

Location hidden

#34705 Jan 5, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, that article influenced your post. I have read many such articles over the years and they are always written by Indians. I have never lived in India but visited few times in Dec/Jan/Feb.
As usual the self declared liberal hindu from india was found moonlighting from different IDs. He is so shameless that he even abuses himself, his religion just to advance his cause. Not surprising considering that 9/11 attackers spent their days leading upto the attack boozing and dancing in strip tease bars to create the perfect smokescreen.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#34706 Jan 5, 2013
Dear friends and angry posters,

Akbaruddin has created lot of uproar with his sudden but not-so-uncommon speech that he gave to his own community constituents before he left for London.

I have combed through internet and it seems that Indian media is announcing that Akbaruddin will be arrested by the British Police or suggesting that even Interpol would just do the same.

I would like to inform you that nothing of this sort is ever going to happen as Akbaruddin hasn't committed a crime in the eyes of the International community and the legal system in the UK on such issues is very liberal. Out here they are aware that Indian legal system is discriminatory and Muslims are persecuted most of the time.

In 1997 a film music director, Nadeem Saifi (Nadeem Shravan), while on vacation in London, was named as a suspect in the murder of his Gulshan Kumar (T-Series). Indian police issued arrest warrants and look out notice for him. He was accused to have paid a hitman for carrying out this task in the murder and the Indian government revoked his passport and asked UK government to extradite him. The House of Lords upheld the London High Court's decision against the extradition in the murder case, and turned down the Indian government's plea for review of the decision. Later London court tried this case (for a murder committed in India, by an Indian of an Indian) and found Nadeem innocent. It was later confirmed by the House Of Lords, that Nadeem Saifi was not only declared innocent, he was also a victim of conspiracy falsely involved in a serious charge of conspiring to kill Gulshan Kumar.

Whipped and embarrassed Indian justice system, in 2002, also acquitted Nadeem of any involvement in the Gulshan Kumar murder case. The judge said there was inadequate evidence to prove the charges.

Western governments always takes a cautionary approach towards Indian justice system as they have a low opinion about its politics and judges who react purely for personal interest and keeping with the mood of the people. Artist Hussein was chased out of India for his drawings and this was framed as a blotch on Indian judiciary.

Akbaruddin has not committed any crime as yet and is wanted only for questioning - this should be the official front of the Indian law system but it is functioning in an undemocratic way by declaring him as a fugitive.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#34707 Jan 5, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>If you throw a brick at him, he will think that he has been hit by a bouquet. If you throw a rotten egg at him, he will think a sweet smelling rose has landed at him. That should explain his other post to you. He has this habit of making lemonade out of lemons, in short make a bad situation seem better.
When he couldn't keep up with me, he came up with a laughable alibi that my posts are thesaurus aided. And yesterday I was in splits when I saw his polite ID coming up with a phrase called "concocted pseudo term." He could have just used a simple phrase like "creating a false term" but he had to refer to thesaurus to come up with that laughable phrase called "concocted pseudo term."
He now expects knighthood for the suffering he has undergone as a muslim in india. I was just reading up articles of respected indian intellectuals from india about the contribution of islam, and nothing about their view surprised me. It is the same old story of barbarism, destruction and fanaticism.
OR,you could be wrong in your desciption of him,have you ever thought of that ?

Las Vegas, NV

#34708 Jan 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you don't ?
...That hurt !.."Neville"........ ..but, alas I suppose I deserved it ..

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#34709 Jan 5, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual the self declared liberal hindu from india was found moonlighting from different IDs. He is so shameless that he even abuses himself, his religion just to advance his cause. Not surprising considering that 9/11 attackers spent their days leading upto the attack boozing and dancing in strip tease bars to create the perfect smokescreen.
I wonder why they would even bother only they knew of their surprise.
How do you know of this smokescreen ?

Las Vegas, NV

#34710 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't wail Muslim. We had Karachi burning in 1971 and can do it again anytime.
....ha..ha...No, you can not .....

Location hidden

#34711 Jan 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
OR,you could be wrong in your desciption of him,have you ever thought of that ?
I could be right in my description of him, have you ever thought of that?
Zaheer

Ashburn, VA

#34712 Jan 5, 2013
harminder wrote:
he is hiding
He is there undergoing treatment for intestinal injuries,do not spread rumour,he is the kind of guy who doesnt even fear cm of andhra pradesh,hindus in andhra pee in their pants upon hearing his name .

Location hidden

#34713 Jan 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why they would even bother only they knew of their surprise.
How do you know of this smokescreen ?
Your first sentence is badly worded. As for the bit about smokescreen, you need to cultivate the habit of reading and then you will know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min danetoo 432,519
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 584,161
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min thertruth 238,095
News The Consequences of Atheism 22 min thertruth 1,313
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 44 min MUQ2 217,244
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 56 min Belle Sexton 2,778
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr thertruth 18,673
More from around the web