No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54754 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Observer

Chicago, IL

#34468 Jan 2, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding ! I have an awesome impression about your land. I heard it is high tech to the "T" !
You have awesome impressions of many lands globe trotting on the net sitting in a Delhi kholi. Maybe someday you may scrape up enough money to visit at least one of them? The fantasies you have about these faraway lands are far different from what real people living there experience.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34471 Jan 2, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Armies all over the world are well looked after as you describe above. However, in Pakistan the army runs businesses and that is unusual.
Indian Army is not perfect but its ethos are not questionable. You know that Army top lot do not fight at the front lines. Why are stating the obvious realities to denigrate "your national army"?
In 1971, Indian Military went to war where are divisions of military were active. Unlike previous wars, our enemy was fighting a civil war where East Pakistan wanted to have an independent homeland. So, not only three branches of military but it was aided by East Pakistanis (Bangladeshis) and it could would win that war.

About 41 years have passed by and there has been no war in India (small skirmishes not withstanding). An average Army officer retires within 30 years of his service and a Jawan within 20 years from their service tenure.

We are now looking at world's 4th largest defence force that has never seen a war and wide spread corruption is rampant on within its ranks. Army is sloppy, corrupt and has low morals. Officers and Jawans alike are busy in claiming winning false encounters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3693181...

So limelight hungry Indian army is that it even tried to hijack (it did) victory from the Indian air force in the battle of laungewala in 1971

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/India...

What I am say is that Indian army is not at all battle trained and looks good only by the number of personnel it has - a paper tiger. A smaller nation snatches its peaks and guys like you crae OK with it saying it was a useless piece of land anyways and Army is too happy to live with this when citizens shield them this way.

Even UN is now complaining about human right abuses in Kashmir.

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,HRW,,P...

and rapes

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/report...

The idea of exposing this about our defence forces is that there is a lot be fixed within our own country than look at Pakistan and ridicule them for being Muslims.

You might laugh out on this but Pakistan's record in economics has been more impressive than ours if you could only read word by word what this newspaper has written about it. It is a serious newspaper owned by anti Muslim Jewish ownership - but they have called spade a spade.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/30/world/asia/...

I want to bring to your notice some pertinent paragraphs.

Writing last year in The New Yorker, Steve Coll described a country whose number of poor people had fallen by almost half between 1999 and 2008, from 30 percent of the population to about 17 percent.

“This extraordinary change, a result of rapid economic growth and remittances,” he wrote,“is not often discussed on American cable-news outlets.”

He then went on to say that in 2005, the nation had attained an economic growth of “8 percent annually, and the economy has continued to expand, if more slowly, even since 2008.”

It would be reasonable for Indians to think that Mr. Coll was talking about them, but he was describing Pakistan. That Pakistan shares the same economic pattern as India points to a truth Indians may not want to easily accept: that the economic progress of India, as in most of the third world, is chiefly the consequence of the wealth of affluent countries’ successfully seeking markets that are so poor that they have the space to expand.
UNQUOTE

I am the only one who is asking you guys to think different but you are busy and too eager to paint me in to a Muslim and a Pakistani as you can continue in to your delusion unhindered.

*****step on to part 2 ******

Location hidden

#34472 Jan 2, 2013
*****part 2 addressed to Dak******

@ Dak

This one is really funny (chuy ! pay attention)

Some Indian newspapers have consciously tried to make Indians feel good about themselves. So there are frequent stories about India as an emerging superpower, and India as a cultural force whose curry and music apparently have mesmerized the world, and about how alpha-male Indian companies are taking over foreign corporations.

There are commercial rewards for carrying such good news. About three years ago, the shrewd promoter of an Indian publication, a deep philosopher of sorts, explained this when he walked into an editorial meeting and smiled with sympathy at the journalists.

“I know what you want,” he said,“You journalists want to bite. You want to write depressing stories. But you know what the advertiser wants. The advertiser wants to advertise on a happy page. Write about good things, happy things.”

He then said that if Indian journalists were really desperate “to be negative,” they were free to criticize foreigners.“Attack Greece or something.” UNQUOTE

I have given you certain facts that our economy is not so impressive, army sucks, People are dishonest and made in India product is still having the same reputation as it had decades ago.

It has become difficult for Indians to travel abroad as visa rules against them have tightened (although more Indians travel abroad) due to awareness that Indians bring more harm to their economy than aid it.

It is true that Indian american or Indian British are among the highest in average income but on the other side they are among the people who also violate visa rules and burden their social benefits. Right within your own country, Southall Broadway, Tooting in South London and in Redbridge /Newham in East London would show you how shabbily Indian live vis a vis local whites. In fact so severe is the Indian standard that their white neighbors are looked down upon by other whites. Correct me if I am wrong but don't call me as a Pakistani as I am only a messenger who brings the bad news - why kill me?

Location hidden

#34473 Jan 2, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use the same words and style it would dupe anybody! However, I do not think that IM2000 offered an olive branch to me but he behaved as if he had come over to my viewpoint on issues related to religion and need to separate political governance from belief matters.
You were confused about my religious leanings as I was of yours but looks like it has changed since I did specifically distance myself from all religions especially, Islam. If any doubt left, ask me for one more demonstration and I shall give you some more.

Believe it or not but you are the only thread here where we can get to meet moderates like you, number four, Neville, even chaddi talk infested Haji kaji (he has reduced his appearance so I have to tune down my hooting against him) and even HC. He as Tyr Bloodaxe remains anti Islam but shades of modesty can be seen on to him as he pipes down more and more - although he remains deadly against islam and Pakistan but his protest is more acceptable unlike some of the slum dwellers from UP who come here in their VHP attire and rub shitty Hinduism on your face.

This VHP activist is very pissed at you for not behaving like him and be at my throat so he has cajoled you, push you - threaten you to change your stance as he is feeling very very lonely in his Jihad against me ! All his clones have failed to make any impact on anyone so now you can even see him talking to his own clones. I am really smiling and so are others (some have even sent me personal notes in my mail box) with this man's obsession with me and the method he has chosen to engage me. I look at these Indians in contempt as I know that these guys are the root cause of my country's ailments as these types of Indians who give bad name to India (and Busrape helpless girls from their own backyard), are in to bride burning, bribes, corruption and providing inferior services in employment.

Before I close, I would like to highlight something you must have noticed but never overtly. NRI Indians who are here eg. you, chuy, neville, hc, haji bum have some kind of class and are more western in outlook and do not fall to a dog's level while communicating on these forums whereas junkyard dogs like "this one" and even Harminder (say a happy new year to him and he says Muslim dog do not bark) are in total compliance with their culture they represent in India - shit on roads and piss on walls types.

I am here for a long haul and would write stating facts so it is easier if we communicate without any abuses and you don't fall to this guys bullying as one can make out how desperate he is in literally begging you to join his ranks.

You would note that haji kaji also shies away from gutter war totally as he has work to do since he is based overseas unlike "this man" who ends up as a perfect case of "disguised employment"!
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
However, if you note his subsequent posts, his "stance" did not last since and the pretence got exposed.

What pretense are you referring to? I am not aware of this? I have remained a committed to the same ideology. I have denounced Islam and have remained so?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34474 Jan 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny enough I find him to be an extraordinary gifted bloke who can communicate on any subject matter .
The problem for others being to match the seat that both can comfortably sit on whilst communicating with each other without using harsh words.
Don't you see how the other ID of our Internet vagabond popped up to shore up his reputation? This guy is so paranoid about me, that he converts a sarcastic post from you into a thanksgiving occasion and also vent his frustration at me.

This vagabond is not simply satisfied with the idea that someone could compliment him. Any compliment to him must be accompanied with me feeling jealous, which is the reason why this vagabond unleashed two of his IDs abusing you to give the false picture that I'm jealous.

You can get an idea about the credibility of the polite ID of this vagabond when he refused to engage me in further discussions. The polite ID of this scoundrel simply scooted off at the prospect of taking me on, because he is like a fish out of water without his foul slum language to help him.

Location hidden

#34475 Jan 2, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
there are THREE al kausers in delhi
NOW, yes - in fact there are 5 ! But there was only ONE when you stayed there in 90s. You just googled it up and dug these three names. Stop your bakwas as you are lying your ass off.
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>and again ...orthodox delhiites dont even talk about outside eating leave alone going out to eat
By your own account, you have hardly stayed in Delhi only for 4 years so how come you call yourself a Delhi walla Orthodox?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
the home was built in PHASES ....over 10 years. I mean if a poor sod with a monthly salary buys a 1 room flat in instalments, u wont know what it is to make a big place in phases
No residential plot in Chanakya Puri is bigger than 1000 Sq mtrs (the same size I have in Panchsheel) and It can only take ten years in construction if the property is disputed or incumbent has no money. The cost of construction in early nineties was hardly 120 Rs per sq feet max - including Italian marble interiors.
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
one can reach bangla sahib gurdwara by crossing the short three feet high walls around .One need not go on the main roads
come out of ur madressa adha bulle cut mentality and fast
It is all government secured area and no jumping over the walls is allowed and entertained. You have given the reason that all the guards and cops knew you but this can't be true for some basic reason.

a) Your mother couldn't have been the *hore of those "sawars" that they knew you to be their illegitimate child and let you jump on their walls.

b) Your tenure in Delhi was only of 4 years and Central Secretariat surroundings houses over 20000 security personnel who are there on regular transfers - no one would recognize a piece of shit like you and let you high jump these walls. You will be shot in head or ass whichever convenient for the guard if you persisted.

Chuitye wanna be sardar, tell me, why the fcuk didn't you go to Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib that happens to be nearer to you in Malcha Marg than Bangla Sahib? Ma ke laudde, it is at half the distance from malcha Marg and you could have pulled your BS Bull shit not Bangla Sahib)of 20 minutes here !

Chamar, till today we have not seen you from any north India IP so quit fcuking around here.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34476 Jan 2, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use the same words and style it would dupe anybody! However, I do not think that IM2000 offered an olive branch to me but he behaved as if he had come over to my viewpoint on issues related to religion and need to separate political governance from belief matters. However, if you note his subsequent posts, his "stance" did not last since and the pretence got exposed.
I am only interested in viewpoints and not personal lives of posters here.
Don't you feel like laughing after reading the post of this rag picker? His very name sounds like he is from some jihadi organization as was pointed out by some posters here, especially number four who has been described as a respectable poster by this rag picker. What amazes me and most probably you also, is the stamina of this rag picking scoundrel to engage in self deception. Isn't it self deception when he thinks that people like you are suffering from amnesia to have forgotten his filthy shenanigans like calling you a pedophile, gay and other expletives.

This rag picking scoundrel is a failed pathetic soul who is murderous to the core, and who will not think even twice before blowing up small innocent kids and unarmed men and women. You just have to read the gleeful, gloating posts of this nauseating jihadi wretch about mumbai carnage to see how murderous and vile this pathetic specimen of humanity is. This rag picking scoundrel is a one hell of a twisted individual who spends his spare time watching jihadi videos about decapitating innocent non muslims, as well as browsing sites about making improvised explosives.

Location hidden

#34477 Jan 2, 2013
Some headlines are circulating about India. Nothing that we can take pride in :-

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...

"India’s Fatal Rape Was Typical in a Country That Degrades Women"

"India is as it has always been, a jungle made up of rulers and the ruled in which there are, in effect, no rules."

"India’s thugs know they’re still safe. There have been 20 rapes in Delhi since Dec. 16, when the paramedic climbed into her last ever bus. One of the latest victims of rape is a 3-year-old infant in a playschool. We are waiting to see whether those in charge of this country will now stop telling us we had it coming because we wore skirts or stayed out too late or used make-up or had a boyfriend or didn’t marry at 16—and change themselves instead."
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#34478 Jan 2, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
Some headlines are circulating about India. Nothing that we can take pride in :-
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...
"India’s Fatal Rape Was Typical in a Country That Degrades Women"
"India is as it has always been, a jungle made up of rulers and the ruled in which there are, in effect, no rules."
"India’s thugs know they’re still safe. There have been 20 rapes in Delhi since Dec. 16, when the paramedic climbed into her last ever bus. One of the latest victims of rape is a 3-year-old infant in a playschool. We are waiting to see whether those in charge of this country will now stop telling us we had it coming because we wore skirts or stayed out too late or used make-up or had a boyfriend or didn’t marry at 16—and change themselves instead."
kinna sad yaar es tarah di insaan da tutte kaatne chahida

Location hidden

#34479 Jan 3, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we could jump government walls as we lived there and the security knew us by first names and where we lived.
What do you mean by "we" ? You said that you were the only child of your parents? Didn't ya?

And didn't you say the following
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
orthodox delhites DONT talk about outside eating leave alone going out to eat
What was the need to know the chowkidaars, thullas, chaprasis, Sawars of lowly government Secretariat if you were so hung up on being orthodox Delhite and were not even going out to eat in restaurants?

BUT

You called these guys by their first names and they also barked at you"Oye bahanchod gandu Harminder, Bhaag ja yahan se nahi toe gaand mein goli maar doonga tere ko agar fir se diwar pe kuda toe"

LOL !

Location hidden

#34480 Jan 3, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we could jump government walls as we lived there and the security knew us by first names and where we lived.
What do you mean by "we" ? You said that you were the only child of your parents? Didn't ya?

Tera Dadda te tera pyo we dawalan tappde seege? Maturity di problem sari family which hei !

Location hidden

#34481 Jan 3, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Al Kausers have been made in the new millennium and were not there when you allegedly stayed at the Malcha Marg. For more than 50 years there has been only one Al Kauser and that too only at the crossing of Kautilya Marg (Sorry for wrongly mentioning before as Malcha Marg) and Sardar Patel Marg adjacent to Assam Bhawan. All other Al Kausers were made after 2004 or 2005.
<quoted text>
There are two things that stink to high heaven.
a) No one had given you the errand to go by feet to Bangla Saheb and offer "jal" ! You chose to do it for your shraddha for Guru so you should not cut corners and jump walls to find short cuts and do illegal things to get rid of the ritual by using short cuts. And if you had to sue a short cut, you could get dropped to your school that was bang opposite to your gurudwara and could have walked across to execute the job?
b) Jumping walls is impossible to reach Bangla Saheb as you have to fist jump in to the premises where you have gyarah Murti of Gandhi and his freedom fighters and that is the backyard of Rashtrapati Bhawan where "Sawars" (Horse riders Presidential Guards) have their quarters and they would never let you mess around like a monkey jum,ping walls. It is a highly sensitive area and heavily guarded. Even Google has withdrawn Rashtrapati Bhawans pictures from their Google Maps. Between Malcha Marg and Bangla Saheb you have the most sensitive India's intelligence agencies based in this area. You just can not do what you have just claimed.
You are fooling with people here and you have definitely not lived in malcha Marg or you would have known the facts I juts gave you.
From Malcha Marg to Bangla Saheb it would take about an hour on foot. I think the distance of 5 Kms is as the crow flies so no short cut even if you put any effort in (provided allowed by the Government) would only delay -- scaling the walls etc would cost more time.
Succinct !

Location hidden

#34482 Jan 3, 2013
Dak

Some news for you that I found right in the middle of your own newspapers of UK. Again, the crime has been committed by the criminal from BIMARU state of Rajasthan. The cradle of Hinduism - a bordering part of the famous Ramayan belt !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21755...

Mechanic 'drilled holes in wife's genitals so he could seal them with a PADLOCK when he went to work'

She was brought into hospital after attempting to commit suicide with rat poison.

But when nurses examined Sitabai Chouhan, they make a horrific discovery that was medieval in its barbarity.
Four years ago, the housewife had been drugged by her husband Chouhan who then punctured holes with a needle on either side of her genitals.

He had carried out the agonising assault so he could seal her private parts with a padlock when he went to work to stop her having sex with anyone else.

Assault: Sitabai Chouhan lies on a makeshift bed in hospital where nurses discovered the makeshift chastity belt When she was admitted to the Maharaja Yashwant Raoin Hospital in Indore, India, the crudely-fashioned chastity belt was still in place.

It was only removed when police tracked down her husband and retrieved the key. He had kept the keys in his socks.

Head constable Chhaganlal said:‘The nurses confirmed the existence of a small lock. It was only after the husband’s arrest that the lock could be opened.’

Chouhan said he had done this because several women in his family had 'strayed' in the past.

Mrs Chouhan is being treated in hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

Her husband, meanwhile, has been charged with cruelty and voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Police described him as an alcoholic who was mentally disturbed.

She is said to have attempted suicide after her husband allegedly tried to rape their eldest daughter.

A chastity belt is usually a piece of clothing that can be locked to stop the wearer having sex. The first recorded examples of their use is in the 15th century.

But it is not a item completely alien to modern India. Human rights groups have reported their use in the conservative state of Rajasthan as recently as 2007.
Gender rights activists say Indian women face a barrage of threats in India.

Many of the crimes against women are a result of a deep-rooted mindset that women are inferior and must be restricted to being homemakers and childbearers.

In addition, age-old customs such as payment of hefty dowries at the time of marriage and widely held beliefs linking a female's sexual behaviour to family honour have allowed gender crimes to persist.

Earlier this month, a dentist was reportedly arrested in Karnataka after his wife accused him of forcing her to drink his urine because she refused to meet dowry demands.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34483 Jan 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tera Dadda te tera pyo we dawalan tappde seege? Maturity di problem sari family which hei !
we means other students too going to columbas u brain dead muslim inbred

only a muslim can jump to linear conclusions like u do

come out of ur madressa mentality and fast
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#34484 Jan 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
Dak

Some news for you that I found right in the middle of your own newspapers of UK. Again, the crime has been committed by the criminal from BIMARU state of Rajasthan. The cradle of Hinduism - a bordering part of the famous Ramayan belt !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21755...

Mechanic 'drilled holes in wife's genitals so he could seal them with a PADLOCK when he went to work'

She was brought into hospital after attempting to commit suicide with rat poison.

But when nurses examined Sitabai Chouhan, they make a horrific discovery that was medieval in its barbarity.
Four years ago, the housewife had been drugged by her husband Chouhan who then punctured holes with a needle on either side of her genitals.

He had carried out the agonising assault so he could seal her private parts with a padlock when he went to work to stop her having sex with anyone else.

Assault: Sitabai Chouhan lies on a makeshift bed in hospital where nurses discovered the makeshift chastity belt When she was admitted to the Maharaja Yashwant Raoin Hospital in Indore, India, the crudely-fashioned chastity belt was still in place.

It was only removed when police tracked down her husband and retrieved the key. He had kept the keys in his socks.

Head constable Chhaganlal said:‘The nurses confirmed the existence of a small lock. It was only after the husband’s arrest that the lock could be opened.’

Chouhan said he had done this because several women in his family had 'strayed' in the past.

Mrs Chouhan is being treated in hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

Her husband, meanwhile, has been charged with cruelty and voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Police described him as an alcoholic who was mentally disturbed.

She is said to have attempted suicide after her husband allegedly tried to rape their eldest daughter.

A chastity belt is usually a piece of clothing that can be locked to stop the wearer having sex. The first recorded examples of their use is in the 15th century.

But it is not a item completely alien to modern India. Human rights groups have reported their use in the conservative state of Rajasthan as recently as 2007.
Gender rights activists say Indian women face a barrage of threats in India.

Many of the crimes against women are a result of a deep-rooted mindset that women are inferior and must be restricted to being homemakers and childbearers.

In addition, age-old customs such as payment of hefty dowries at the time of marriage and widely held beliefs linking a female's sexual behaviour to family honour have allowed gender crimes to persist.

Earlier this month, a dentist was reportedly arrested in Karnataka after his wife accused him of forcing her to drink his urine because she refused to meet dowry demands.
WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE DISGUSTING FUDU(hindus)?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34485 Jan 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW, yes -

By your own account, you have hardly stayed in Delhi only for 4 years so how come you call yourself a Delhi walla Orthodox?

No residential plot in Chanakya Puri is bigger than 1000 Sq mtrs (the same size I have in Panchsheel) and It can only take ten years in construction if the property is disputed or incumbent has no money. The cost of construction in early nineties was hardly 120 Rs per sq feet max - including Italian marble interiors.

It is all government secured area and no jumping over the walls is allowed and entertained. You have given the reason that all the guards and cops knew you but this can't be true for some basic reason.
a) Your mother couldn't have been the *hore of those "sawars" that they knew you to be their illegitimate child and let you jump on their walls.
b) Your tenure in Delhi was only of 4 years and Central Secretariat surroundings houses over 20000 security personnel who are there on regular transfers - no one would recognize a piece of shit like you and let you high jump these walls. You will be shot in head or ass whichever convenient for the guard if you persisted.
Chuitye wanna be sardar, tell me, why the fcuk didn't you go to Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib..

muslim inbred

malcha marg is not in chanakyapuri.(U must have gone to the azaana)

malcha marg has 6 land holdings of more than 5,000 sq METERS each in ONE NAME....(going to back to the 1920s)

i am there for 4 years, father was there for 10 years, grandfather for more than that put together.It does make me an orthodox delhiwala. When i am there i rarely post on here...))

))...sorry ...lost my mother when i was about 10...so change ur typical muslim inbred approach of getting turned on by your mothers and sisters

your basic reasons are none ....))

again...stop going to azaans and reading the cult book called qoran

again i never said i never went to rakab ganj..\

never jump to typical muslim conclusions or u will be suicide bombed by ur own for 72 virgins in jannat
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34487 Jan 3, 2013
we will SLAUGHTER more muslims in Kashmir

We will BURN down their mosques there

we will create huge mass graves for atleast 1000,000 muslims in Kashmir

Human Right activists who are nothing but paid dhimmis have "discovered " only small mass graves with max 500 bodies

we have mass graves of 10,000 bodies and more muslims buried there....alive

heh heh heh

...or shot thru the back of their heads

heh heh heh
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#34489 Jan 3, 2013
harminder wrote:
we will SLAUGHTER more muslims in Kashmir

We will BURN down their mosques there

we will create huge mass graves for atleast 1000,000 muslims in Kashmir

Human Right activists who are nothing but paid dhimmis have "discovered " only small mass graves with max 500 bodies

we have mass graves of 10,000 bodies and more muslims buried there....alive

heh heh heh

...or shot thru the back of their heads

heh heh heh
U r no sikh, guru nanak ji would be ashamed of u and ur conduct, awalle allah noor upaya kudrat ke sab bandhe
Dak-original

Ashburn, VA

#34492 Jan 3, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
U r no sikh, guru nanak ji would be ashamed of u and ur conduct, awalle allah noor upaya kudrat ke sab bandhe
He is a fudu hindu,most probably a chamar
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#34494 Jan 3, 2013
Muhammad was a chamar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Chimney1 33,787
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min superwilly 255,477
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Charles 646,253
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Napoleon Zervas 489,187
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 11 min Eagle 12 4,443
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 12 min ImFree2Choose 481
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min Sim card 252,748
More from around the web