No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33876 Dec 25, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
i am NOT a muslim
i am NOT hurt so EASILY
guru has made me strong physically, mentally and emotionally
))
i am NOT a thin skinned easily irritated muslim
we DONT suicide bomb and kill women by stoning and rape ambassadors before slowly killing them
You are right, you are NOT a Muslim AND you are NEITHER a SIKH !

Yes, you are a lovely cute HINDU !
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#33877 Dec 25, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>Sodhis and Bedis are NOT bhappas

grow up

Bhappas are Punjabi/Hindko Speaking hindus and sikhs from Rawalpindi/Attock/Abbotabad /Haripur areas of Punjab

The word BHAPPA in Hindko means "elder brother"
Achha jee, I thought all khatri/aroras were known as bhappas. Your prime minister is a bhappa

Location hidden

#33878 Dec 25, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
i am NOT hurt so EASILY
gaal sun, tu oss din nass kyon gya see? bhot faddan maar rya see ki tere kol saade chaar futti churri hegi teri hite saat foot di hei..saade pra gaye see tennu len, tera te nammo nishan nhi milya? uston baad saalon teri waaz baand seegi ! kuch bol wee;) LOL !

Location hidden

#33879 Dec 25, 2012
Dak, Neville, chuy and Jhuggi kaji,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22087...

This provides us with an important topic to discuss if you guys are willing to. See, how pathetic religions can get and followers so dumb. I get to see Muslim persecution in Europe, USA on the basis of diktats they follow written by unknown men in the past and if educated ones like this girl in picture, who wants to be neurosurgeon, can ever be trusted should they ever reach their materialistic goals ? Probably she is becoming a surgeon as her patents would be deeply sedated so they won't see as to who the fcuk is working on their brains.

Location hidden

#33880 Dec 25, 2012
harminder

Mumbai, India

#33881 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
gaal sun, tu oss din nass kyon gya see? bhot faddan maar rya see ki tere kol saade chaar futti churri hegi teri hite saat foot di hei..saade pra gaye see tennu len, tera te nammo nishan nhi milya? uston baad saalon teri waaz baand seegi ! kuch bol wee;) LOL !
mera sareer edaa vadda haiga main nasagaan kithey?

main nasdaa hoyaa lagda key koyee saand pajeyaa jandaa haigaa

sat foot naheen…..4 foot

meree awaaz naheen…..gajjan haigee aa
harminder

Mumbai, India

#33882 Dec 25, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Achha jee, I thought all khatri/aroras were known as bhappas. Your prime minister is a bhappa
the PM is a dhimmified pro muslim bhappa yes (but he TRIMS his beard)

true bhappas are devout sikhs

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#33883 Dec 25, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
again
Sikhism is not about CIVIL responsibilities
grow up…..think bigger
))
give up ur linear thoughts and ego and thats the first step to Sikhism
What do you make it out to be then ?
Example: In Australian aboriginal terminology prior to white settlement they were custodians of the land as they don't own it but live as one to survive it within their tribal(civil) responsibilities towards each other
harminder

Mumbai, India

#33884 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't a non Khalsa say what ever you are saying? Aren't ya one?
A real Khalasa shall and will not attack a nihattha, children and women whereas you start your pogroms with the killings of children, women, old and especially "nihatthhas" !
I am from Delhi and have grown seeing this religion from close quarters so don't tell me about Sikhism.
delhi sikhs are meat eating and drinking super rich wastrels

they are not Khalsa

))

there will be some ….10,000 odd khalsa in delhi right now

the rest are soft fat rich punjabi speaking arrogants with long noses and fair skins whose wives and moms look like the back side of buses and who talk thru their noses
harminder

Mumbai, India

#33885 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, you are NOT a Muslim AND you are NEITHER a SIKH !
Yes, you are a lovely cute HINDU !
again

a hindu will never ever say "Guru has made me strong"…never

))

#33886 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
Dak, Neville, chuy and Jhuggi kaji,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22087...
This provides us with an important topic to discuss if you guys are willing to. See, how pathetic religions can get and followers so dumb. I get to see Muslim persecution in Europe, USA on the basis of diktats they follow written by unknown men in the past and if educated ones like this girl in picture, who wants to be neurosurgeon, can ever be trusted should they ever reach their materialistic goals ? Probably she is becoming a surgeon as her patents would be deeply sedated so they won't see as to who the fcuk is working on their brains.
I put my faith in the person behind the face not the person who wears their mask to disguise who they really are.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#33887 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
Serious study material can be found from the Journals written by the History students who get to the bottom of the matter at the Ivy league colleges. Given below is a fair account of Mangal Pande and his escapade with "gandmasti" as a sepoy in British India.
Written under the title Mangal Pandey: drug-crazed Fanatic Or canny revolutionary? Written by a Historian Richard Forster, these thesis were admitted in to "The Columbia Undergraduate Journal of South Asian Studies" for research students.
Link is also being given so that you can verify its authenticity.
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cujsas/Volume%20I/...
Richard Forster ne teri maa ko choda tha bahan ke laude, madarchod mulle. Nakli atheist bana fir raha hai tu. Teri gand pe jute padenge na to muh se tatti nikal jayegi. Din bhar net surfing karke apne aapko bada intelligent samajhne laga hai tu bhosdike. Sale fatichar tera apna koi thikana hai nahi aur chale hai europians aur americans ke bare me baat karne.

Mangal Pande tera baap tha chutiye. Uske jitna jigar hai tumlogo me ? Tumhare baap dada to angrejon ki gaand chatte the saale gaddar.

Gandu harami tujhe sari burai hinduo me hi nazar aati hai ?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#33888 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't a non Khalsa say what ever you are saying? Aren't ya one?
A real Khalasa shall and will not attack a nihattha, children and women whereas you start your pogroms with the killings of children, women, old and especially "nihatthhas" !
I am from Delhi and have grown seeing this religion from close quarters so don't tell me about Sikhism.
you are a dhimmi who will squeal about non muslims killing muslims

you will keep mum about islamic terrorism and you will even JUSTIFY muslim terrorism

i too know delhi like the back of my hand…including delhis latest aquisition, the metros.I have grown in delhi from age 14 to age 17…and have stayed for that time IN malcha marg AND used to go to St Columbas , Gol Market, from there EVERYDAY for 2 1/2 years.it was the best time .

was in the school footbal team and played against army public school, DPS, Springdales, Salwan Public School and Modern School and Yes Guru Harkishen public school
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#33889 Dec 25, 2012
In eyes of God all religion is same – Hindooism . FootpathiA like you who spread movie poster and sleep on footpath at night and watch Hindi movies from front bench in day time to get Nirvana and inspiration in life think that – dardhi laga kaar, lully kata kar …gaand matka matka kaar if you yell Allah Hou Akbar….you become different… in God’s eyes ! ChutiA kanhi ka !

HK nE teri kya band bajai haey rE bahi !

Muslim never ruled ……….Proved !
Muslims got scrwd by even Oriyas ……..proved !
Khadija was Mhammad’s mother ………..proved !
‘People of India’ has your daddu’s photo as Mohammaden……..proved !

You must be washing your face in some naali to feel better after such humiliation !!!!
LOL ! ROFL! LLLLL
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has realized his mistake and is now cowering for cover. I avoided speaking to him under his clones of jassi, clementia, paskak, muq- so they have been abandoned by him. Jab bhi ye chanta khata hei, he appears under a different mask denying it was not him. Salle ki gaand pe solid laat paddee when he appeared as "ghost of Kalki" and now he has shed all his cloths and appeared as "ghost" as if he will not be recognized. Typical Bollywood hero eshtyle.... chootiya moonch face pe chitkaya aur apna identity badal ke Villain ke saamne gaand matka matka ke naachne laga ! Yahan, apan ne ek laat hi laga di chutiye ke chuttaddon pe ! LOL !
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#33890 Dec 25, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>again

a hindu will never ever say "Guru has made me strong"…never

))
Wahegurujee da khalsa wahegurujee di fateh

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#33891 Dec 25, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has realized his mistake and is now cowering for cover. I avoided speaking to him under his clones of jassi, clementia, paskak, muq- so they have been abandoned by him. Jab bhi ye chanta khata hei, he appears under a different mask denying it was not him. Salle ki gaand pe solid laat paddee when he appeared as "ghost of Kalki" and now he has shed all his cloths and appeared as "ghost" as if he will not be recognized. Typical Bollywood hero eshtyle.... chootiya moonch face pe chitkaya aur apna identity badal ke Villain ke saamne gaand matka matka ke naachne laga ! Yahan, apan ne ek laat hi laga di chutiye ke chuttaddon pe ! LOL !
Some guy called kalki used to call himself saviour of hindus on the net and he has been made in to minced meat and flushed into the sewer and not a trace of his is available anywhere on the net. He seems to be yodhya undercover crying for his guru kalki. but the good part is that now we have a firm confirmation from horses mouth that kalki is dead. Like kafirinfidel, kalki was made in to a virtual moron on these very forums and now both are declared as good as dead. Great going on your part.
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#33892 Dec 25, 2012
Chup bE kattu- all Kattu’s are zombies , Mo’s Zombie……….don’t talk about lively life of normal beings , OK ?

Shame on you …….HK sE bhund mara mara kaar charou khaney chittt hou gaey !

Narendra Modi has said henceforth all kattus will keep their kata lully peeping out of fly for immediate ID. Photograph and thumb print will be only secondary method !
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guy called kalki used to call himself saviour of hindus on the net and he has been made in to minced meat and flushed into the sewer and not a trace of his is available anywhere on the net. He seems to be yodhya undercover crying for his guru kalki. but the good part is that now we have a firm confirmation from horses mouth that kalki is dead. Like kafirinfidel, kalki was made in to a virtual moron on these very forums and now both are declared as good as dead. Great going on your part.
Mohammed

Richmond Hill, Canada

#33893 Dec 25, 2012
Muslims Prophet Mohaamed is a child rapist. he raped a 9 year old Aysha.

This prophet killed thoudans of innocent Jews in medina. Mohammed is a terrorist too.

#33894 Dec 25, 2012
Could we all speak in one language that we may continue the conversation .

Here is a thought for everyone,how long do you think it took to start a language seeing there are so many and we are led to believe that we were born originally by two people so how is it that we have different language and we look differenet and we are nothing like each other but the UN wants us all to be multicultural to break down racial divides ,so I ask of you who share in some belief that god is great ,why are so many who chant that slogan also praying many times a day and night all for what; I ask you ?
Does a person of religion have to live in servitude in life that is their only horizon ?
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#33895 Dec 25, 2012
Harminder di maa di phuddi main nu phudda bana ditta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 3 min Dogen 4,307
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Jay Em 517,868
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 5 min Issac 729
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Science 76,923
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 9 min Rose_NoHo 489
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 12 min Ben Avraham 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Robert F 683,790
More from around the web