No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32926 Dec 12, 2012
manzoor wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Islam fade away when it is the fastest growing religion in the world?
...You guys are making babies ...I appreciate that ..!!...but,are they Muslims ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#32929 Dec 12, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...What..???..Do Muslims Say..?
Watch....HOW OLD WAS AISHA ....Muslims ..."ONLY"...
(do not be ashamed ,brothers...Virgin Mary...15 )
..or She may have been ....13...

I don't really know ....

(original post ..I claimed Mary was fifteen )

..SHUT UP......HINDUS ..!!!!...Lord Krishna ,had young wives too...!

Las Vegas, NV

#32930 Dec 12, 2012
manzoor wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people all over the world are converting to Islam every day. That is a fact.
...thousands of "muslims" are being killed ..TOO....(somalia)...(syria).. (mali)..(libya)..(afghanistan) ...(pakistan)..(nigeria)...... ...EVERY DAY..

Las Vegas, NV

#32931 Dec 12, 2012
manzoor wrote:
<quoted text>
My faith is strong and getting stronger every day. It is you who are weak and being misled. We Muslims are growing every day in numbers as well as our faith.
..good for you ..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32932 Dec 12, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>So finally you are back in your foul mouthed street ruffian avatar. The voice of india avatar had to beat a hasty retreat, since he ..admission that it will take you some lifetimes to catch up with me.
Refer your post 31162 dated Nov 12 that was written to my post to you that had following contents.

Q U O T E
Sometime ago, destroyer gave you sleepless nights and you started doubting that there was something wrong with you !

Now you are affected by my posts (whichever way you take it) that make you sick? Why would some unknown guy's posts make you sick? WHY? Only because you take them very seriously and they affect you.

I realized that you were hellbent on having the last word as you had ample of time at hand so for every post of mine you almost had two posts to counter. Even the post of mine from yesterday had two big replies ------ both full of "garburator" kind of stuff and then the truth slips in that you were feeling sick in something.

Shooting off posts with irrelevant stuff doesn't make you a genius .... trolls do it all the time.

Even a simpleminded guy like Muq has taunted your Deedat avatar for being pointless and writing garbage and he couldn't have shown any other instance to show his bright side. Dumb paranoid posters like you get exposed in any avatar they appear in.

Posters have noticed that all the directly accused avatars of yours have been reduced in their number of posts since it is revealed that it is an act of one person and that is YOU !
U N Q U O T E

I need not repeat my self as I made it clear to you then and even today this is what I stand for.

Everything quoted above is true and fits you well one month after.

All your avatars have been squashed merely engaging you under your main ID of Dragnet52. Where is Deedat? and his Bhaakchodi? Where is Clernientia? Where is Dragnet taking on MUQ with his flashy Thesaurus aided posts? There is no point now to rush in your puppets as show is over as I have proved you that your nuisance has been met with a solid resolve as you would walk away from here with your tail between your legs like a beaten stray dog. There is no denying that you have been psychologically scarred as you do get sleepless nights, feel sick and brand me as your tormentor so why should I stick around and engage you for? Weren't these the objectives we fought for? How to fcuk each other up? Haven't I just done that to you?

Other Hindu warrior Tyr Bloodaxe has sobered down after he read about Ernst Zundel - A German living in Canada who was deported from Canada, USA to face a jail time in Germany for spreading hate on internet and through pamphlets. I am sure he seriously considered about meeting his fate on these lines (although no jail time would be given to him in India but he will get deported for sure if someone living in north Canada)!

Harminder is not your regular junkyard dog as he is literally mellowed down and singing humming keertans under his breath.

My postal exchange with Haji Kaji has not sunk in well with you, I guess? LOL ! He seems to be educated after all.

Ab, Yaudhya jaise chuitye leke ghumega? Leke ghum aur uski ek chummi bhi le le - He looks a top ka chakka with that bindi on his forehead and would give you a passionate liplock on your nicotine stained stinking mouth.

India will not survive on guys like you but on guys like Chuy, Dak, Neville Thompson who despite of having their differences with Islam are able to work it out within the framework of decency and do not make all this third class "nautanki" of yours and then claim that you are some sort of Ivy League graduate ! LOL ! Ivy league ...My ass ! Difference is that these 3 posters that I mentioned above live in the western world so they know how to keep away from garbage but you are a awara kutta who only knows what you have seen - junk and misery of Indian slums.

Destroyer, Voice of India and me are three different people. Wake up, moron !

Location hidden

#32933 Dec 12, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
What is this Kutti shatti business man ? We never did this type of Kooty harkat ! Yes ....gals might be doing it .... they need it as they talk too much !
I just remember many times having fights and in the end with blackened eye , bruises all all over holding each others collar asking......what the fkck we are fighting for ??? That culture is still there in north west frontier of India !
And after long time when I reached the place to look at the roots...I was invited in one of the large scale Marriage party . Old friends served Rum for old time sake...I mixed little Coke also ..and asked the next fried as courtsy if I should pour little Coke in his tumbler also......With a scared look he covered his glass and said - chhi chhi....Huh....apni Rum tou kharab kaar li , aab meri bhi karna chahta haey !!!!
So please don't spoil my Rum with your Kutti- kooty business! <quoted text>
Enjoy the drink of your choice with some added style !

and enjoy this song (one of my favourite one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

C h e e r s !

Antioch, CA

#32936 Dec 12, 2012
Is this topic for Hindus and Muslims to duke it out? Or can an American chime in with an opinion about the O.P. which is that it marks Muhammad's Islam as idol worship where the idols are two: a man and his book. The marks of idolatry are plain to outsiders to see as Muslims protect their paper and ink idols and its author just like any proper wooden idol that is taboo to challenge, same primitive mindset of "blasphemy" to question the Idol. Poor Muslims continuing to be dragged backwards into the 7th century while the world passes Muslims by with progressive protection of human rights of non-Muslims and fellow Muslims made vulnerable to violence by Muslims themselves and their religion of war that they are trained with massive propaganda five times a day at least to counter any outside voices of reason, to adhere to a very failed religion that produces far too many violent men and women held hostage to them through terrorism if they disobey their masters and the Master and his book. The sooner Muslims go through their much needed Reformation the sooner Muslim women will move up to the front of the bus. And it will be Muslim women who make Islam compatible with true compassion instead of the phony words said so often while Muslims blow each other and non-Muslims to pieces with bombs. Is Islam the religion of bombers is a very valid question in our times.
Haki Maki

United States

#32938 Dec 12, 2012
You really believe muhammad did not take showers? Muhammad either took showers in secret and lied to the public, or he stank as a sewer. In the desert its hot and you sweat, his 29 wives wanted sex so I am sure he had to sweat so he must have stunk like shit

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#32939 Dec 12, 2012
Mohammad needed a Zulu Medicine-man – ooskey dimag sE choot kaa bhoot utarney kE liey – but alas Gabriel was a mishtake of Allah- which just aggravated Mohammad’s illness !!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#32940 Dec 12, 2012
He showered five times a day in Baddu style - standing under a she camel's rear !!!!
Haki Maki wrote:
You really believe muhammad did not take showers? Muhammad either took showers in secret and lied to the public, or he stank as a sewer. In the desert its hot and you sweat, his 29 wives wanted sex so I am sure he had to sweat so he must have stunk like shit
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#32942 Dec 12, 2012
manzoor wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people all over the world are converting to Islam every day. That is a fact.
Why would they convert to a "religion" with a phoney prophet that was a pedophile?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32943 Dec 13, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer your post 31162 dated Nov 12 that was written to my post to you that had following contents.
Q U O T E
Sometime ago, destroyer gave you sleepless nights and you started doubting that there was something wrong with you !
Now you are affected by my posts (whichever way you take it) that make you sick? Why would some unknown guy's posts make you sick? WHY? Only because you take them very seriously and they affect you.
I realized that you were hellbent on having the last word as you had ample of time at hand so for every post of mine you almost had two posts to counter. Even the post of mine from yesterday had two big replies ------ both full of "garburator" kind of stuff and then the truth slips in that you were feeling sick in something.
Shooting off posts with irrelevant stuff doesn't make you a genius .... trolls do it all the time.
Even a simpleminded guy like Muq has taunted your Deedat avatar for being pointless and writing garbage and he couldn't have shown any other instance to show his bright side. Dumb paranoid posters like you get exposed in any avatar they appear in.
Posters have noticed that all the directly accused avatars of yours have been reduced in their number of posts since it is revealed that it is an act of one person and that is YOU !
U N Q U O T E
I need not repeat my self as I made it clear to you then and even
Another wasted effort at making me angry. How can I get angry with a buffoon? In fact, I daily look forward to your coming here to perform your vaudeville act. And I the indulgent patron that I'm, I never fail to throw a few coins at you after your performance, so that you are encouraged to come here daily for my entertainment.

Your buffoonery, unintended on your part, is the perfect stress buster for me when I come here to let my hair down. Now look at your high society pretensions in this post. Who can be more dumb and hilarious than you who expresses his high society pretensions in a language that is more suited for conditions reeking with squalor and depravity.

Your frustration is due to the fact that it is always me who sets the terms of engagement. You could never bring me down to your level of engagement, and this makes you livid which is reflected in the choice of your words. You don't know how much pleasure I get to see you sinking more and more into the filth with every devastating post from me. 90 percent of what you write would put even a slum dweller to shame, and this is my biggest achievement to see you sinking further and further into your self made cesspool. Why are you so hell bent on making me feel superior with your pathetic performance?
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>junk and misery of Indian slums
Do you think I cannot resort to similar choice of words? I can, but my upbringing and level of education doesn't allow me to do so. For you it is not a problem, because you don't have much of a standard to begin with. You are already wet, so what difference does it make if you go and have a shower in filth?

Now look at your gay innuendos. You must have realized from your own personal life experiences as to how emasculating gay experiences are. No doubt your favorite song is "Man! I feel like a woman." If you thought that throwing gay innuendos at me will feminize me, then forget it. I'm more of the strong, silent masculine type, who chooses his words with care. You are the feminine type with your loose wayward tongue and viciousness, not to forget your irritating high pitched giggles of LOLs and ROFLs.
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32944 Dec 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Now have introduced an emotional element into our discussion and that was what I was afraid of.
Yes every country has its own unique history and its own way of life, and that is why we should not compare two nations as one to one.
02. But when the question are raised to praise our nation at the cost of other and try to paint the other nation in negative light, then it is not OK.
03. The question was how come China progressed so much in last 50 years as compared to India and we should not get emotional when finding the reasons. I have presented my reasons as to the factors which inhibit India’s progress. I am also part of India and I am not free from these qualities which all Indians have.
But the problem is that most Indians do not realize the difference in development between India and China, they think that it is only a matter of time, before India will overtake China and will emerge as “Most Powerful nation” of Asia and even the whole world. As an Indian I also share that dream, but mere dream is not enough, unless we try and follow correct path, this will remain a pipe dream.
04. You say that crimes like Terrorism. Anti National activities, Corruption and adulteration all carry death punishment. I fully endorse this policy, but the justice should be quick, unbiased and the accused be given chance to prove his or her innocence.
But the cases should not drag for years and there should not be any partiality.
Some one who does adulteration and plays with the health and life of so many people, should be executed like a mad dog. We should not show mercy to the criminals, this attitude of “sympathy” towards criminals has brought India to this level.
05. The Family Planning has “damaged the growth of China” and not encouraged it. Now the people in high places are seeing the danger of this “compulsory family planning” and they will reverse it.
Any nation with “compulsory family planning” is planning its own suicide!!
06. As a Muslim, I will follow the laws of Islam, irrespective of which country I live in. Any law which conflicts with laws of Islam is not having any authority for Muslims.
In short this jihadist istelling us that India will only progress if
- unabated population growth is allowed;
- India accepts Islam and that probably Wahabi Sunni Islam to a man (individual);
- Chinese "communists'" stealth ways of implementing planning is adopted by India (Which can stifle religions!);

China will change as it will be forced to by its own people but this MUQ and his likes will ruin India and the region. Their heads will be firmly fixed in the sand and hands will reach out to the jihad finance providing Saudis.
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32945 Dec 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-61
ALLAHU AKBAR, THE GREATEST SLOGAN: BY SWAMI VIDYA NANDA VIDEH
Every religious society in the world have their unique slogans. Let us tell some of them:
01. Hindus have slogans like:
- SIYAWAR RAMCHANDRA KEE JAI,
- KRISHNA BALDEV KI JAI
- PAVANSUT HANUMAN KI JAI
- BAM BAM MAHADEVA
- HAR HAR MAHADEVA
02. Jains have their slogan :JAI GYANENDRA
03. Buddhists have their slogan as “BUDHAM SHARNAM GACHAMI”
04. Christians have “Jesus the Son of God”“ALLELUYA”
05. Sikhs have :“SAT SRI AKAL”
06. Arya Samjis have:
-VEDIC DHARAM KI JAI”
- BHARAT MATA KI JAI
- GAU MATA KI JAI
07. Muslims have their slogan as “ALLAHU AKBAR”
Out of all these slogans, the one which appeals to me maximum is Allah Akbar of Muslims. It is translates as Allah is the Greatest. It gives a clear meaning and is very unambiguous and the same message is also mentioned in Vedas as “TWAM MAHA ASI” i.e. You are Great.
So Allah Akbar is the slogan of whole Universe. Every believer in any religion should take up this Universal slogan.
Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of JUNE 2012
GOD would be far too immense to need praises from mere humans. Good honest deeds and intentions would define a human rather than belting out needless praises to GOD as if it would make a any difference. OH jihadist MUQ!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32946 Dec 13, 2012
manzoor wrote:
I request all posters to not say bad things about our Allah (saw) or our Holy Prophet Mohammad (pbuh). Islam is the most peaceful religion. It is also the fastest growing religion. Millions of people are converting to Islam every day all over the world. This is a fact. Islam spreads love, peace and harmony among humans. The West has conspired with the Jews and wants to destroy Muslims. But we are brave and united and will fight till our last drop of blood.
Very high % of newly converted muslims leave the faith within few years. I believe more muslims have given up their faith but they dare not tell anybody, not even their close family members. It could lead to social ostrazation or even be open to state or individual killing them. Think! it is a belief system and not absolute truth. However, to believe in a religion is proven as healthy and so there is a benefit in practising any of the human invented religions.
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32947 Dec 13, 2012
manzoor wrote:
Our Quran gives direction to every human how to live their lives so every human must read it and study it to see the beauty of its message. There is no other book like the Quran ever written and there will be no other book like the Quran ever written in the future. It is the only book for all humanity. We Muslims will rule this world Inshallah. Our Prophet (pbuh) has shown us the way. It is up to us Muslims to follow our Prophet (pbuh) and make this world a better place where there is peace, love and harmony. No other religion but Islam can guarantee that. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
Do you not observe the results of political facets of Islam? Now Sunnis think that the whole world should be Sunni and Shias think they will rule the whole world. Even within Sunnis there are few schools and they do not agree on many fundamental issues. Think!
All religions are nothing but invention and unproven claims of humans.

Do you believe in fanciful creation tale Adam and Eve? all reliigions have such fanciful tales. 2003 Genome Project has now proved that the evolution of Specis is a fact and not theory. QED.

Now do you want to die for a mere belief needlessly?
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32948 Dec 13, 2012
manzoor wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Islam fade away when it is the fastest growing religion in the world?
Apparently but in reality.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#32949 Dec 13, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

India will not survive on guys like you but on guys like Chuy, Difference is that these 3 posters that I mentioned above live in the western world so they know how to keep away from garbage but you are a awara kutta who only knows what you have seen - junk and misery of Indian slums.
Destroyer, Voice of India and me are three different people. Wake up, moron !
This uncivilized person is a perfect example of ' inferiority complex ' and why should not be ? After-all he is a byproduct of insemination by a ' Tori-Bachha '.

natural insemination
British male + Muhammadan woman ----------> IMI2000
Live in relationship
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32950 Dec 13, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text> between 9-18, the age is disputed.
All Arabic schools accept Hadith written by Aisha herself. Some in the sub-continent have tried hard to change that hadith but these same put 100% credence to Hadiths written by the subject matters themselves about other matters.

In Iran minimum age for girl to "marry" is 9!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32951 Dec 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I was taught Aisha was 9 when she married our Holy Prophet ....is, this what you believe...?
Consummated at 9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min God bless Troika 496,015
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 658,559
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 16 min Into The Night 45,535
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Eagle 12 257,128
News Religion of Peace Update: Writer Charged With I... 2 hr ImFree2Choose 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr DAK Original 254,815
News Why Christians Should Learn about Other Religions 3 hr sharona 9
More from around the web