No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54736 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32466 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not enemies, it is only "enemy." Here the enemy wants to give the impression that I'm being assailed by enemies through his different IDs.
lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha sweetie you are the most intelligent poster ever. are you a Mensa member? lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha
Deedat

Balasore, India

#32467 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
A.“Similarity between Quran and Zaid’s Poetry”:
1. It would only be a “very ignorant person” who has no sense of Arabic literature, who will say that Quran (early or late Makkah or Madina period does not matter at all) copied or looks similar to Zaid or any other Pre-Islam period of Arabia.
2. These people since they have no answer to Quran’s elegance and challenges for people to bring a Chapter like it, and do not want to believe in God’s revelation, are just clutching at straw.
3. If some word are common in some books or there seems to be some outward similarity between the two, how wrong is it to “confirm” that one copied from another? And if “early” Makkah chapter copied from Zaid, then what about other portion of Quran? From where they came or might be prophet got “more experienced”?
4. The same baseless charges Jews and Christians hurl when they say “Quran copied” from their books. But there is not a single verse from any version of Arabic Bible that is quoted verbatim in Quran.
5. I am very sure that you do not know a single word of Arabic and you are just using arguments of other people, without even time to pause and think what they are saying.
A1. A Practical Test that Quran is a Miracle:
Why do you not a practical test? Select one poem from Zaid or any other Arabic poet, which you think is “Just like Quran”
And select some verse or chapter from Quran of equal size.
Ask some Muslim friend to recite to you both of them to you and try to memorize both of them, one by one.
Make equal efforts to remember both of them, and then find which one is easier to remember.
Since you do not know a word of Arabic,. I hope your judgment will be unbiased.
A . there will be similarity between Quran Shariff and Zaid’s poerty as Zaid was the teacher of Muhammad (saw) and what will you do with the Islamic sources which says Zaid was the one who taught monotheism to Muhammad (saw) and he was the one who said that Arabs should not bury new born girl Childs (it is also well documented in Islamic sources[and at that time Muhammad (saw) was busy in slaughtering goats on the name of daughters of Allah]).. not to mention all the pillars of Islam which are Zaid’s thoughts (Islamic sources have documented it well)…so who is Apostle of Allah Zaid or Muhammad (saw)??
1.Qidwai Sahib do Quran Shariff or you have no answers for my three words??? If you want that we should discuss other verses of Quran Shariff we can do it, why you or Quran Shariff is silent against my three words???
2. as you are talking about elegance where is the elegance of Quran Shariff goes when there is no good grammar or tenses in Quran Shariff…Qidwai Sahib do Any verse is Quran sheriff can match my three words [Kamiyeh. Kaiyam Kareem]?? As you are talking about chapter of Quran… the chapter of least verses of Quran should I take a pick? Or for that matter I can even write whole of Quran Shariff which will be better than the existing Quran Shariff..
3. give some credit to Zaid…..after all he is the Apostle of Islam.
4. Jews and Christians are not wrong….read Quran Shariff again and you will find many examples out of the16000 plus verses of Quran Shariff.. as you know Arabic and more than 1 billion and 20 thousands Muslims don’t know Arabic. And when we are talking about Muhammad (saw)[Qasim] the other portion of the Quran Shariff are the handiwork of later day Muslims, as no true creator will say that kill other people (which is His own creation) and He is not Helpless that He will take help of his created beings to destroy what is created by him….if you think that He/She/it needs help of mortals then plz get those verses out of Quran Shariff which says He is Almighty..
Deedat

Balasore, India

#32468 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
5. I am very sure that you do not know a single word of Arabic and you are just using arguments of other people, without even time to pause and think what they are saying.
A1. A Practical Test that Quran is a Miracle:
Why do you not a practical test? Select one poem from Zaid or any other Arabic poet, which you think is “Just like Quran”
And select some verse or chapter from Quran of equal size.
Ask some Muslim friend to recite to you both of them to you and try to memorize both of them, one by one.
Make equal efforts to remember both of them, and then find which one is easier to remember.
Since you do not know a word of Arabic,. I hope your judgment will be unbiased.
This test can be taken by any Non Muslim any where in the world at any time.
And this is a living miracle of Quran!!
B. Quran only came for Arabs:
6. I might not be a scholar of Arabic, but I do know A, B, C, of Arabic and what Quran says. Quran NEVER addresses not even once O you people of Arab, how it could be only for Arabs?
And Quran says in many places “It is guidance for the Whole World”.
It addresses people as “O mankind”,“O Children of Adam!!”…. how can you say that Islam is only for Arabs?
07. Arabs constitute only 20 % of World’s Muslim population, rest 80 % are Non Arabs. By the way how many of World’s Hindus are Indians or have close relation with India?
C. About Ghazals:
08. That was not my main topic. I just gave it so you could understand the situation.
09. Islam is not against poetry as such, there are many things which can be said in poetry which cannot be said in prose.
10. What it is against is musical instruments and dances and mixed male and female gathering where these events take place.
11. To ask that I provide comparison from Quran and these poets, shows you still do not understand any thing.
PS:
Janab Deedat Sahib.
I initially thought that you have some sincerity and want to learn some thing from our discussions.
But your posts are revealing that you are just like other Islam and Muslim bashers on this thread.
Unless you control yourself and your language, it might not be possible for me to continue answering your posts.
5.Qidwai Sahib I don’t know about the single word of Arabic …but will you please translate the word “Naas” and after that we will discuss if Qaism (saw) was the last Prophet or not(including the seal thing)…..btw what did Qasim (saw) prophesied ?
A1. As far as Practical test that Quran Shariff is Miracle…..read it carefully why this Miracle is devoid of Grammar and tenses….and also what miracle is it if it cannot sand up to my three words(Kamiyeh, Kayaim, Kareem)… and if you want see further miracle of Quran Shariff let me know and I will write certain miracle which Muslims will not like…
Qidwai Sahib you are fighting a losing battle….as this is the age of information technology and days of Islam are numbered….if you think that I am joking stick for another decade and so and you will see it in front of your eyes…
Qidwai Sahib my Muslim friends are Punjabis and they are well versed in Arabic (and it is due to them I came on this forum and they read my every post)….and the Most prominent Arabic scholar in India was from my village where people from Mp, Up, Bihar and rest of India came to have lessons in Arabic…(God rests his soul) also he had his education from Al-Azar in jurisprudence (and we discussed about the four books of sunni Islam and we came on conclusion that only one book is open to give fatwas )..correct me if I am wrong in saying that only one book is open to give fatwas….
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#32469 Dec 7, 2012
Posted with no comments- MUQ

A midnight raid that changed course of history

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

NEW DELHI: On the night of December 22-23, 1949, an idol of Ram Lalla "mysteriously" appeared inside Ayodhya's Babri Masjid, setting in motion a chain of events that was to change the course of Indian politics in later decades. Little is known about what happened on that fateful night. But a new book now reveals how the events unfolded and claims those who pulled the strings of the Ayodhya strategy were also those accused in the Mahatma Gandhi murder case.

Authors Krishna Jha and Dhirendra K Jha interviewed a number of surviving eyewitnesses and accessed archival material to uncover the buried story of how the mosque turned into a temple overnight — a tale that describes the motivations of local players, the administrative collusion and the grand plan of a nationwide rightwing political mobilization intended to pitchfork Hindu Mahasabha as a major political player in post-independent India.

Central to the cast of local characters was Baba Abhiram Das, a well-built, 6-foot-tall local sadhu of the Nirvani akhara, who led three others into the mosque with the idol. Abhiram, later known as 'Ramjanmabhoomi Uddharak'(liberator) or simply as Uddharak Baba, died in 1981.

The researchers pieced together events of that night through extensive interviews with Abhiram's brother and cousins, who were all in Ayodhya in 1949. Two of his cousins —Indushekhar Jha and Yugal Kishore Jha — claim to have followed Abhiram into the mosque.

But that was not the original plan. According to the researchers, Abhiram was to have been accompanied by Baba Ramchandra Das Paramhans, who later became a central figure in the Ayodhya movement. Another sadhu, Vrindavan Das, was to join the two with an idol of Lord Ram. The trio was supposed to go inside the 16th-century mosque around 11pm — with a sympathetic guard looking the other way — plant the idol below its central dome and keep the deserted place of worship under their control till the next morning, when a large band of sadhus would pour in for support.

But that night, Paramhans "went missing", surfacing again in Ayodhya a few days later, the researchers claim. Forty-two years later, Paramhans had his own version of the event, telling The New York Times he was "the very man who put the idol inside the masjid".

According to the book, Ayodhya: The Dark Night (HarperCollins), to be released later this month, Abhiram went ahead with the plan regardless. The lone occupant of the mosque, muezzin Muhammad Ismael, was beaten up and made to flee. As the intruders sat inside the mosque waiting for dawn, Gopal Singh Visharad, Faizabad unit president of the All India Hindu Mahasabha, was at a printing press, readying posters and pamphlets announcing the 'miracle' of Rama Lalla 'reclaiming' the Babri Masjid.

That morning, Ayodhya woke up to cries of 'Ram Lalla' from inside the mosque. Significantly, say the authors, one of the first persons to reach the spot was Faizabad DM, K K K Nair, a Malayalee known for his rightwing Hindu leanings.

(Contd.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32470 Dec 7, 2012
Though he was at the spot at 4am, the DM did not inform his superiors in Lucknow about the takeover till 9am, allowing time for Ram bhakts to gain complete control of the mosque. According to the book, on December 21, a day before the surreptitious planting of the idols, Nair had met a group of sadhus at a low-profile Ayodhya temple, Jambwant Quila, where the plan was given final shape.

Many of local Mahasabha leaders involved in the plan were the acolytes of Mahant Digvijai Nath, head of the Gorakshapeeth in Gorakhpur and president of the UP unit of Mahasabha. A day after the Ayodhya event, he became all-India general secretary of the party.

The book claims Digvijai Nath — a main accused in the Gandhi murder case but later let off — was the master strategist of the Ayodhya takeover. His old association with DM Nair helped the plan immensely.

The larger design, the authors argue, was to make Ayodhya the fulcrum of a right-wing mobilization. The effort failed then, but later became the basis of major political movement culminating in the demolition of the Babri Masjid in 1992.
Deedat

Balasore, India

#32471 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sb
6. I might not be a scholar of Arabic, but I do know A, B, C, of Arabic and what Quran says. Quran NEVER addresses not even once O you people of Arab, how it could be only for Arabs?
It addresses people as “O mankind”,“O Children of Adam!!”…. how can you say that Islam is only for Arabs?
07. Arabs constitute only 20 % of World’s Muslim population, rest 80 % are Non Arabs. By the way how many of World’s Hindus are Indians or have close relation with India?
C. About Ghazals:
08. That was not my main topic. I just gave it so you could understand the situation.
09. Islam is not against poetry as such, there are many things which can be said in poetry which cannot be said in prose.
10. What it is against is musical instruments and dances and mixed male and female gathering where these events take place.
11. To ask that I provide comparison from Quran and these poets, shows you still do not understand any thing.
PS:
Janab Deedat Sahib.
I initially thought that you have some sincerity and want to learn some thing from our discussions.
But your posts are revealing that you are just like other Islam and Muslim bashers on this thread.
Unless you control yourself and your language, it might not be possible for me to continue answering your posts.
Qidwai sahib it always helps if one is truthful…. As far as whether Quran shariff addresses to Arabs shall I post the verses which addresses to Arabs or the pearls from Sahih hadeets which says that you should love “Prophet Muhammad as he is an Arab and the language of the heaven is Arabic….still wondering what God of creation was doing earlier than 1400 years and why suddenly He decided that Arabic will be the lingo of Heavens…
NOT EVEN AT ONE PLACE THE QURAN SHARIFF IMPLIES THAT IT IS GUIDENCE FOR WHOLE HUMANITY ……find me a single verse which says that and I will counter it with two.
How I say it is for Arabs as Quran Shariff and Sahih hadeets says it that it is for Arabs only…. Even later day Islamic scholars dubbed converted ones as fodder and foot soldiers
Qidwai Sahib it is the translations from various authors which states “Oh Mandind” as far as “O Children of Adam” goes are you implying we all are product of Incest??
7. I agree that only 20% of world’s Muslim population is Arabic and rest of the 80% is non-Arabic…well you tell how many of this 80% of non-Arabic Muslims know what is written in Quran Shariff as these very people flock the Masjids five days daily and whole week not knowing what the very Arabic words means….
Deedat

Balasore, India

#32472 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
A.“Similarity between Quran and Zaid’s Poetry”:
1. It would only be a “very ignorant person” who has no sense of Arabic literature, who will say that Quran (early or late Makkah or Madina period does not matter at all) copied or looks similar to Zaid or any other Pre-Islam period of Arabia.
B. Quran only came for Arabs:
C. About Ghazals:
PS:
Janab Deedat Sahib.
Qidwai sahib it always helps if one is truthful…. As far as whether Quran shariff addresses to Arabs shall I post the verses which addresses to Arabs or the pearls from Sahih hadeets which says that you should love “Prophet Muhammad as he is an Arab and the language of the heaven is Arabic….still wondering what God of creation was doing earlier than 1400 years and why suddenly He decided that Arabic will be the lingo of Heavens…
NOT EVEN AT ONE PLACE THE QURAN SHARIFF IMPLIES THAT IT IS GUIDENCE FOR WHOLE HUMANITY ……find me a single verse which says that and I will counter it with two.
C. About Ghazals
8. yes it was not your main topic…and I got what you means but still you will be the target of many Muslims who will like to take you out.
9. Is it!!! Islam not against poetry??? Qidwai Sahib now you are fishing in wrong waters as Sahih haddets says that poety is “Haram”….i seriously think that you should re-visit your scriptures
10. Modern Islam is against anything which gives peace and happiness…btw why do the barber Muslims, Syrian Muslims and not to mention other Arabs still stick to Music and specially during the weddings and both men and women dance together…
11. no need to provide comparisons from Quran Shariff or Zaid’s Poetry as I already have both….
Your PS:
If you think that I did not learn something from you, then you are mistaken..
How many times will I have to say that I am not indulging in bashing Islam (it is your view), if I will indulge in that there will be no hiding for some people.
This is the way I talk and my language skills are limited….Ummi (unlettered) I am
Now it is up to you if you want to respond or not….

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32473 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You know what is your problem?
It is knowing too much ! That is my problem.

I grew up indoctrinated by Indian political correctness. Like majority of educated citizens in India, I got brainwashed: Castes do not exist, all are equal. Saying anything different, saying that there are castes differences, is racism, a crime.

In school I heard disparaging remarks about Baba Ambedkar and other “dishonest”“cheating” social workers doing wrong things to our country with all the caste differences.

India has been categorized as a country with an average IQ of 80 or so. There always was some complicated theory to explain away the IQ differences:

a) Different culture For example Children of UP, Bihar, Orissa, Rajasthan would not be so bright as Kids of Gujarat, Maharshtra, Punjab, Kashmir)

b) Parental expectation ( Again Parents of BIMAROU would expect their children to earn by hook or crook by forcing them hard labour , beg, borrow or steal so they grow up as utmost dishonest corrupt and form a picture of India that sticks like a stigma for the rest of our lives with us no matter how different the Gujjus, Maharashtrians or Punjabis perform

c) Mother’s malnourishment ( Besides BIMAROU belt, we have southern region of India that excels in producing malnourished kids who remain mentally and physically challenged for the rest of their lives. We have seen some prominent south Indians on this forum who think some western skaters dancing on some vague Bollywood theme would help Mahendra and Tata sell substandard Indian cars in the western world.

d) IQ measurements are racially and culturally biased

My perception changed when I read about trans-caste adoption studies. That is what explained all these desperate attempts to explain away racial differences in intelligence.

The best evidence for the genetic basis of caste-IQ differences comes from trans-racial adoption studies of Oriental children, Bimarou children, South Indian children, and Black children. All these children have been adopted by White parents at an early age and have grown up in middle-class White homes.

Chinese and Vietnamese babies from poor backgrounds, many of whom were malnourished, were adopted by White American and Belgian families. When they grew up, they excelled in school. The IQs of the adopted Oriental children were 10 or more points higher than the national average for the country they grew up in. Bimarou children, South Indian children, and Black children had problems in the school and had diminishing IQ and were lower by 20 or more points than the national average for the country they grew up in.

In plain English: adopted Oriental babies grew up to be very bright, while adopted Bimarou children, South Indian children, and Black children grew up to have low intelligence.

One more desperate theory that was posed to salvage the “racial equality” dogma by people from your states:

“expectancy effects,” not genes, explained the pattern. They argued that the Indian, Black and White children were not treated the same. Even if parents took good care of their children, the schools, classmates, and society as a whole discriminated against Indians and Black children and this hurt their IQs. Because we expected darker children to do poorly in school, they lived up to our low expectations.

Your states are the reason India suffers today and has always been suffering. You were in human sacrifices, burning widows, cannibalism, drugs, incest and unfortunately, more than half of half is consisting of people from states.

We do not look at you in contempt but we don't want you in our lives as you, leaving your states, come to cities like Delhi and Mumbai to have a look at our lifestyles and then try and steal the same buy the methods available to you. Our politicians, IAS, Defence and IPS is stuffed from people of your states and literally you guys run and manage a third rated country, India and sneak into our lives.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32474 Dec 8, 2012
^^^ A serious effort has been made by referring the relevant article from Human Stupidity: Irrationality, Self Deception. So don't clap yet and give me the credit yet - as it is part plagiarism.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#32475 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>And we also see ,Filipinos and other South Asians traveling to the Gulf States ....knowing they will be treated unfairly ....
Do they take their children with them ?
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32483 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
1. It seems you are very naïve. The movement to get Palestine as a Home Land for Jews started in year 1898. Lord Bilfour, the Foreign Secretary of Great Britain "agreed" that UK will give "all its support" to establish a "Jewish home land in Palestine". This was in year 1908, when WW-1 had not yet started
So it was all planned in advance even before the start of WW-1.
2. Akbar failed, not because he was ahead of his time, but because he was illiterate and did not know anything about religions.
You do not create harmony between people, by leaving your religions and try to create a strange mix of religion, which no one believes in. Religions are not enforced by a King, such religions die with the King as happened with Akbar.
Aurangzeb tried to keep the ship afloat, but could not control as the times of Moghul Empire was up and that is the law of nature.
3. And comparing religion to condom, only speaks of dirty and filthy stage of your mind. It seems you live in a condom filled world and think of nothing else but it..
<quoted text>
Ans.
You responded to chaddi but he was copying some stuff Iposted long time back.

Akbar was great and well ahead of his time in philosophical sense. You are aware that illiteracy did not stop one person to claim prophet-hood! You are literate but well behind your times and your literacy is wasted on one sided dogma.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32484 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
01 Ottoman Turks were holding the office of "Caliph" of Islam. They were rulers of the Islamic Nation. They were not ruling over "many countries". It was one country. This was a European concept to start division between Muslims by inserting the false idea of so many countries.
2. The Jews plotted with Europeans to carve out their own country once the Turks were defeated in WW-1. It was a plot and the Arabs got paid for their revolt against Islamic Caliph.
3. There is no country or religion without internal divide and factions. Muslims are no exception, but Islam is against this factionalism.
I am preaching Islam and Islamic teachings and not any sect based teachings..
<quoted text>
Ans.
I disagree If we compare the Soviet Union to Russia , this how we should look at the Ottoman Empire .

2)As far as I can tell ,the Jews went for independence on their own ....the Europeans "expected" them to lose....the Bible is full of the Israelites defeating larger armies ..
2a)I think Arabs purport European subterfuge ...because, to suggest that Yahweh has remained faithful to His people ..Must be quite unsettling to the Muslim

3)Islam was born in a tribal environment ,this is how Mohammad perceived the World ....
3a)This "factionalism" should be embraced ..The Middle East needs to re-write their borders ,Jews ,Kurds,Sunni ,Druze and Shia' should part ways ....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32485 Dec 8, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they take their children with them ?
Look, the fact of the matter is Australia is a beacon of hope and prosperity ...for South Asians of all stripes "not" just Indonesian Muslims ...

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32486 Dec 8, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
^^^ A serious effort has been made by referring the relevant article from Human Stupidity: Irrationality, Self Deception. So don't clap yet and give me the credit yet - as it is part plagiarism.
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie dhokla bhai imi how many grocery stores does your phamily own? lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32487 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
1. It seems you are very naïve. The movement to get Palestine as a Home Land for Jews started in year 1898. Lord Bilfour, the Foreign Secretary of Great Britain "agreed" that UK will give "all its support" to establish a "Jewish home land in Palestine". This was in year 1908, when WW-1 had not yet started
So it was all planned in advance even before the start of WW-
Well, what were Lord Bilfour's motives ...Did he believe in the Jewish promised land ...or, did he merely wish the Jews to go away ...????

Exactly how many Britishers lost their life in the defense of Israel ...???....Ans...Zero

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32488 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...because, to suggest that Yahweh has remained faithful to His people ..Must be quite unsettling to the Muslim
Educate yourself...think of yourself as "special" and work towards BEING one....Yahweh stands behind him/her.

Practice tribalism the way Muslims do....Yahweh disappears real quick!

Simple!!:):):):)

Location hidden

#32489 Dec 8, 2012
Weizmann Institute of Science..Technion Israel Institute of Technology...

..will be my PILGRIMAGE destinations...

India must match Israel in it's scientific pursuits.

I hope we produce nuff Nobel Prize winners so the head of any new department is a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER!!!

Boston University in USA has produced 7 winners so far!!!!!!!
Muq

Europe

#32490 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Weizmann Institute of Science..Technion Israel Institute of Technology...
..will be my PILGRIMAGE destinations...
India must match Israel in it's scientific pursuits.
I hope we produce nuff Nobel Prize winners so the head of any new department is a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER!!!
Boston University in USA has produced 7 winners so far!!!!!!!
Ans

Chup be bhosdike,hindus have even worse score than muslims when it comes to nobel prize,so stop daydreaming and jake toilet saaf kar airport pe

Location hidden

#32491 Dec 8, 2012
Muq wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
Chup be bhosdike,hindus have even worse score than muslims when it comes to nobel prize,so stop daydreaming and jake toilet saaf kar airport pe
Listen you false flag joker....Muslims have REJECTED Muslims like Ahmadiyya Abdus Salam who won a Noble Prize in Physics.

And,off hand I can count at least 5 Hindus who won the prize.\\

Go back to sucking the rear end of a pig ...which you do with aplomb!!!:):):):

Location hidden

#32492 Dec 8, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_N...

1 in Physics and 1 in Chemistry.

2 in Literature.

5 have something to do with politics...remember Nobel Prize ignored GANDHI!

1 guy deserves it ...Yunus grameen bank!

The Physics award guy is considered a "blasphemer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Dogen 83,831
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... 5 hr nanoanomaly 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 hr Aliroger1 521,888
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 hr Frindly 14,775
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 6 hr Frindly 3,243
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Bamboo 72,043
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr immaculatejaculate 692,026
More from around the web