No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
29,481 - 29,500 of 49,915 Comments Last updated 59 min ago
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat what bubble did you burst? lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha
Shush…baby do you want that we should wash our dirty linen in public? If you want that I should talk about bubble let me know and I will do it….

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
This is a very biased remarks and you must check at what level Indians were involved when Microsoft stck was trading at $100.
What made Microsoft the Biggest Technology Firm in USA and world was the efforts of these Indians H1B visas.
I can say with confidence that Indian and Hindus have no shortage in skills and mental powers. They are very good in "desk job" what they lack is the "technological skill".
That is why India became a Superpower of Software in no time, because all it needed was 100,000 computers with 100,000 people writing programs using their brains and typing skills (and who can beat Indians on this!!).
Chinese on the other hand went for the technology and they beat India on every front of technology.
So India is a software hub and China is a technology hub for the world.
And this might continue at least for next 50 years.
India has yet to design a "Totally Indian designed TV set" even after 50-60 years!!
Can you beat it!!
But on paper work and software and research work (and copying and stealing ideas and products from others) they have no parallel.
PS:
Please do not fix "Anti India" label on me!!
You should clearly specify to whom you are answering, especially since there is a fake dragnet prowling around. I will consider this post as being addressed to me.

There are many factual errors in your post, and I'm not sure whether it is deliberate on your part or not. Maybe it could have been deliberate on your part due to your over-enthusiasm to run down your home country which is not an islamic country. If this is the condition of muslims who are natives of the country they run down, then what about muslims who are migrants to other countries?

As for the factual errors, china is a manufacturing hub and not a technological hub. China is famous for reverse engineering, not to mention technological espionage which it regularly indulges in by prying on the technological labs in America. There is not a big yawning gap between china and india as far as nobel laureates goes, and even there most of the chinese winners are citizens of US of A. You are best qualified to comment of saudi arabians. Please keep us informed about their latest forays into the world of science and technology.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

FROG wrote:
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.
...You are a pro-abortion murderer ....I support a woman's right ...to be born ...!!

Everywhere a religion establishes itself ...schools, orphanages and hospitals soon follow ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Dragnet52 - wrote:
<quoted text>

U.S. spending on the military last year far exceeded any other country. The reference of 2001 was subtly towards the jehadis who brought down the towers in September 2001 with their rush of blood and flow of adrenaline you take so lightly.
So at least one muslim has honestly admitted that 9/11 was a hatchet job by the jihadis. You should have addressed this to MUQ to see the change of color on his face. Muslim apologists have gone blue in their faces saying that 9/11 was an insider job, jewish conspiracy and what not.

But let me temper your over-enthusiasm for jihadi mischief. The Americans were searching for an excuse to justify the relevance of their military industrial complex after the end of the cold war and you jihadis played into their hands. At that time even an invasion of the American continent by an army of ants would have provided the American military industrial complex the perfect alibi to indulge in such spending.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. HAMAS and HIZBOLLAH came in the last 20 years or so after the west was turning “Blind eye” to the atrocities of Israel and Jews in Palestine. The west is “Looking” at the reaction, while continue to believe as “Squint eyed” to the actions of Jews.
02. I think the question of “recognition” could be raised if Israel returns to “Pre-1947” borders. This is the best condition to talk about any recognition.
..The British and French helped the Arabs and Persians win their own countries ....Jews have been living in Palestine even before The U.K or France even existed ...So when the Jews sought their own independence ...The Arabs attacked them ...and, the British expected the Jews to lose ...they did not ,......But, only to protect herself Israel expanded Her borders ....If Arabs really cared about the Palestinians ...they have to recognize Israel ...This Antisemitism ..is Sin

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

FROG wrote:
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.
You don't have to believe in god if you dont want to.

If you believe that women have been wronged by the current status quo you can choose to explore the Hindu belief that women ( sakthi) is the driving force behind all creation.

If you want to practice yoga and choose to treat yourself with ayurvedic medicine and meditation you may...

it is FUN being a Hindu...eclectic and itinerant ):):):)

http://www.adishakti.org/_/we_are_all_hindus_...

My nick is meant to intimidate MUSLIMS!!!:):):)HE HE!!!

I STRONGLY believe that no animal or human being should be harmed!!

And to defend that idea I choose to threaten people who do with my axe!!:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You are a pro-abortion murderer ....I support a woman's right ...to be born ...!!
Everywhere a religion establishes itself ...schools, orphanages and hospitals soon follow ...
I lost my Dad when I was nine.

My mother had to STRUGGLE to bring up my sisters and myself.

Uneducated she was not quite up to the task and my father had been a civil engineer and we lost the bread winner...

Wasnt fun growing up in India with out a bread winner!

My heart goes out to women who are FORCED to bear children they dont want to!!

And even more to the children who struggle for rest of their lives without adequate care or upbringing!

All this anti abortion talk is yuck!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
But let me temper your over-enthusiasm for jihadi mischief. The Americans were searching for an excuse to justify the relevance of their military industrial complex after the end of the cold war and you jihadis played into their hands. At that time even an invasion of the American continent by an army of ants would have provided the American military industrial complex the perfect alibi to indulge in such spending.
..YOU TURD..!!!!...That was a state secret...!!!!!

The Generals have us by the balls ...every time a politician wishes to "cut" the defense budget ..the Pentagon replies "okay ,we'll close the bases in "your" state and shut down any defense contracts with any company there too..."

Now, the said Politician ..has, become someone who has caused thousands in his or her state ,to lose their jobs ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Dunno why people tie themselves to religious doctrines and choose to play puppets for rest of their life!?!?!?!?or hopeless contortionists?

Guess evolution from monkeys isn't over quite yet?

MUQ is an example of that monkey business called evolution!

If creation is by "intelligent design" then there is a lot to be questioned about that "intelligence"!!!!:) :):)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat what bubble did you burst? lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha
..Oh..crap....!!.."Voice of India" said you were dead ......you're just like herpes , you can't be stopped ..!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..YOU TURD..!!!!...That was a state secret...!!!!!
The Generals have us by the balls ...every time a politician wishes to "cut" the defense budget ..the Pentagon replies "okay ,we'll close the bases in "your" state and shut down any defense contracts with any company there too..."
Now, the said Politician ..has, become someone who has caused thousands in his or her state ,to lose their jobs ...
You meant to say that it was the worst kept secret. Well generals need wars to stay in relevance and they will not let an opportunity for war to just pass by. For them, peace time is the pause between two wars.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Dunno why people tie themselves to religious doctrines and choose to play puppets for rest of their life!?!?!?!?or hopeless contortionists?
Guess evolution from monkeys isn't over quite yet?
MUQ is an example of that monkey business called evolution!
If creation is by "intelligent design" then there is a lot to be questioned about that "intelligence"!!!!:) :):)
..Maybe so..??...but, You do matter, and life is a gift..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost my Dad when I was nine.
My mother had to STRUGGLE to bring up my sisters and myself.
Uneducated she was not quite up to the task and my father had been a civil engineer and we lost the bread winner...
Wasnt fun growing up in India with out a bread winner!
My heart goes out to women who are FORCED to bear children they dont want to!!
And even more to the children who struggle for rest of their lives without adequate care or upbringing!
All this anti abortion talk is yuck!
..Thank-You for ruining my entire day ..even before I've had my breakfast ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Thank-You for ruining my entire day ..even before I've had my breakfast ...
Aw shucks I am sorry......if we ever meet I am gonna take you to Wimpys.....
I AGREE with you...life is A GIFT...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT HAS IN STORE FOR US....
My Mom is 80 and loves her son who made good and is now a professional in Canada..we would never have believed it when my Dad passed away!!!
Wimpy breakfast is good..eggs,toast,bacon or sausage,potato wedges coffee...I PROMISE!!!!:):):)

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush…baby do you want that we should wash our dirty linen in public? If you want that I should talk about bubble let me know and I will do it….
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha sweetie honey buns sugar plum doodat are you referring to the soap bubbles you burst while taking your infrequent katu showers? lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Oh..crap....!!.. "Voice of India" said you were dead ......you're just like herpes , you can't be stopped ..!!!
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie n4 the only thing dead is my chweetie pie's wartdick. lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha
so much chatter about fake clementia. was there ever a real clementia? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious - what are you employed as in OZ?
lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha sweetie imi???? pray tell what ist thou occupation? katu topix squatter? lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha
Jassi singh

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

FROG wrote:
You are an indian Dalit and a wannabe american,hindus are lowest of lowest,they are threat to human gene pool..typical,oh muq oh muq !!
Jassi singh

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks I am sorry......if we ever meet I am gonna take you to Wimpys.....
I AGREE with you...life is A GIFT...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT HAS IN STORE FOR US....
My Mom is 80 and loves her son who made good and is now a professional in Canada..we would never have believed it when my Dad passed away!!!
Wimpy breakfast is good..eggs,toast,bacon or sausage,potato wedges coffee...I PROMISE!!!!:):):)
Thats the most boldest lie you have told,you are still janitor at airport on a temporary contract,if that is what you call to be a professional than what can anybody add .

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

FROG wrote:
What you said is entirely true, FROG !

And another fact: at least since 1945, Allah is AGAINST MUSLIMS and FOR NON-MUSLIMS ! Proof:-

(1) In four wars since 1948, Allah helped non-muslim Israelis defeat muslim Arabs, each time !

(2) In four Indo-Pak wars, Allah helped non-muslim Indians defeat muslim Pakistanis, each time !!

ASTAGHFIRULLAH !

LAHAUL WALA QUWWAT ILLAH BILLAH !!

NON-MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS DOMINATE THE MUSLIMS, INSHALLAH !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min IL Principe 362,698
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 225,714
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 9 min Dana Robertson 10,841
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 10 min Hungarian 101 21,466
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 33 min Naz1Croatia-Allie... 775
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min guest 537,304
Why Jews Are Worried 1 hr Bombardier 22

Search the Religion Forum:
•••