No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Deedat

Pune, India

#32265 Dec 5, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that this Jassi is a fake and previous one was not? LOL ! You have shot yourself in the foot with this one ! Answer me convincingly - at least let me see you try.
Can you also tell me as to who robbed the Hippie's hut under stars?
My silly baby there is something known as ip address it does not matter if you come from proxy servers, still it can be traced….

Now coming back to “Who robbed the Hippie’s Hut under the stars?” silly baby answer is simple….Muhammad (saw)’s goons robbed it as Muhammad (saw) said that ¼ or 1/5 is required by Quranic Allah.

Btw still wondering if one fourth or one fifth of dope landed in Muhammad (saw)’s possession and did he make good use of it????
Deedat

Pune, India

#32266 Dec 5, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL ! True to your reputation of being from an area of Thuggee, like your ancestors, you are busy fooling your own side that Clernentia is not your clone but is launched by us! Shows the high level of low classed tricks you play on your own countrymen and the level of your involvement in Topix ! Looks like you have had very less sleep and are burning midnight oil to do all these useless efforts.
Today, I was surprised to see that you haven't countered any of the posts from us but have been busy chatting with your own self as Deedat and Clernentia. You need to visit a head doctor.
Giggling again are we? Well I don’t know if I had a reputation….well my ancestors were saviors of many Muslims and Muslimahs and not to mention other people…I think you seriously need classes in Humanity. Fake Clementia I was the first one who burst your bubble. Now coming on topic of countymen….whole planet is my country and all people are my family (exception my gf as I have to marry her)
PS: it is better to be in real world than lying (on the other hand I don’t expect much from you as you are groomed to lie…..as for the advancement of Islam Muslim is told to lie [taqqia])
Deedat

Pune, India

#32267 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
"Nay, it would never be; your blood will be my blood. In life and death I will be with you and you with me. I will fight whom you fight and I will make peace with those with whom you make peace." [Ibn Hisham 1/442]
After the negotiations concerning the conditions of allegiance had ended, and all of the audience were unanimously agreed to ratify it, two men of the early generation of converts who had embraced Islam in the eleventh and twelfth years rose to their feet to apprise the others of the serious step they were about to take so that they could give their pledge fully aware of the whole affair and consequently be ready for the sacrifice they were expected to make.
Al ‘Abbas bin Ubada bin Nadlah, in this context, remarked: "O you people of Khazraj! Do you know the significance of the pact that you are entering into with this man? You are in fact avowing that you will fight against all and sundry. If you fear that your property will be at stake or the lives of your nobles will be endangered, then leave him now, because if you do this after the pledge, it will be degrading for you both in this world and the world to come. But if you think that you can carry out what you are called upon to do in spite of the loss of precious lives and property, then undertake this heavy responsibility, and I swear by Allah, that herein lies the good of this world and that of the next."
They replied, "We have already considered the loss of property and the murder of our notables, yet we pay him allegiance. But what is our reward if we observe all the items of this pact?" The Prophet replied: "Paradise is in store for you." Then they asked him to stretch out his hand, and they all stretched out their hands and took the pledge. Only at that time did As‘ad bin Zurarah come to realize the people’s readiness for sacrifice in the cause of Allah.[Ibn Hisham 1/446]
On the authority of Jabir, who said: "When we started to pay allegiance to the Prophet [pbuh], As‘ad bin Zurarah stood up and gave the following short address: "Take it easy people of Yathrib! We have not covered that long distance except because we have had deep belief that he (Muhammad [pbuh]) is the Messenger of Allah. We are already convinced that following him entails departure from the pagan Arabs even if it were at the risk of our life. Should you preserve in this course, holdfast to it, and your great reward is placed in the Hand of Allah, but if you are caught in fear, I admonish you to give it up just now, and then you would be more excusable by Allah." [Musnad Ahmad]
(Abridged)
(Contd.)
The Prophet [pbuh] then asked the group to appoint twelve deputies to preach Islam to their people in Madinah, to shoulder the responsibility of implementing the articles of this pledge and to guide the respective men of their own tribes in matters relating to the propagation of Islam...
Somehow or other, the news of these secret desert meetings with the Madinese leaked out. The Prophet immediately knew that it was a certain pudgy ugly devil, inhabited in Al-‘Aqabah, who discovered their meeting, and he threatened to settle his account with him as soon as possible.
The Madinese polytheists having known nothing about the secretly taken pledge, began to swear by Allah and answered in good faith that there was no truth in the report.‘Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul, a Madinese polytheist, refuted their allegations denouncing them as null and void, claiming that his people would never initiate anything unless he gave them clear orders.
The Madinese Muslims, however, remained silent neither negating nor confirming. The Quraishite leaders seemed to be almost convinced by the arguments presented by the polytheists, and went back home frustrated.
Qidwai Sahib as you keep on saying Prophet Muhammad…will you plz tell what did Qasim (taking in consideration of your Urdu lessons [for people who don’t know who Qasim was…it was the original name of Prophet of Islam ]) prophesized?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32271 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One quality which a good listener should have is not to bud into every issue.
For your info Mubarakpuri Sb. is in havens, you want me to send Mr. Mahmood there? But How I am sure they will meet there?
Their destinations might be far apart from each other!!
Qidwai Sahib…I just wanted to have few answers…anyways Allah/God/Eshwar should bless Murarakpuri’s sahibs’ soul… dear brother where are the heavens not to mention 1st , 2nd , 3rd 4th , etc as science is clear about that there is no such thing….
Qidwai Sahib if I am writing falsehood then why don’t you rip it apart???
So should I consider you as enlightened one who knows everything??? Maybe the day/night of judgment will tell….
Dak-original

Woking, UK

#32272 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all of a sudden you got interested in Mubarakpuri?
Have you a personal grudge against him?
Muq, this ex-muslim asked you a question and you are "responding" to his post but not to the matter. Typical!
Deedat

Pune, India

#32273 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
I thank you for your post and short comment
A. Quran and Zaid's Poetry:
Zaid Bin Amr, the Haneef might have been a very good poet it his own right, but if you have the misconception that his poetic skills are comparable to these beautiful Quranic verses I have quoted, then you are mistaken.
Zaid's efforts are recorded in Islamic literature, but they are no match with the elegance and beauty of Quran.
The problem comes when translating from one language into another, it is impossible to translate the real beauty, elegance, lyrics and grandeur of words used in the actual wordings.
I am no great scholar of Arabic language, but even to me when I hear Quran and then I hear any other Arabic composition, I can feel the difference.
This is where the translators of Quran, face their dilemma, as one Quranic Translator said "Quran the inimitable symphony, the very recitation of which moves strong men to tears…."
And another Well known Translator, Abdullah Yousuf Ali says "Who can translate these Beautiful Arabic words into English…"
So without meaning any disrespect to Zaid, let me tell you that his poetry is no match to Quran, neither in Arabic composition, nor in original thoughts.
B. An imperfect analogy:
We have so many Urdu poets, Mir, Sauda, Momin, Dard etc… and then there is Ghalib. All of them wrote high class Urdu poetry, but Ghalib stands apart.

PS:
What I said about Arabic is true for every language.
You need not be a great Hindi Scholar to "feel" the difference in DOHAS of Kabeer, Rahim and Bihari
And difference in tone and thoughts of Surdass and Meera Bai
Or difference between Tulsidas and Keshaodas!!
Thank you too brother (from bottom of my heart)
1.You insisted that I should write short
2.Why is there an uncanny similarity with Zaid’s poetry and Meccan surahs???? Even Quran Shariff and Sahih haddets tries to give explanation that it is not copy and paste from Zaid’s poetry?? Even when Muhammad ‘s(saw) daughter entangled with Zaid’s daughter she said that Muhammad saw is copying what his father wrote (and Zaid was monotheist at that time and Muhammad [saw was polytheist] you can check it with Sahih Hadeets)….
3.So Zaid’s poetry is no match for Quran Sahiff? Thought whole of Meccan surahs are Zaid’s poetry…very strange….not to mention the the verses of veil that were handiwork of first Khalifa of Islam (Umar) and also not to mention the verses of Musliymah (another contemporary Prophet of Arabia) the verses which says don’t burn trees etc as Muslayimah was agriculturist so he knew the value of trees.
4.Do you mean the problem comes when translating the poetry of zaid??? As far as Quran Shariff goes the grammar, tenses ect go haywire…do the Almighty the knower of all things don’t know grammar???
5.Brother it is not that you know Arabic or you are scholar of Arabic language…btw you are not an Arab and Quran Shariff says it clearly that Muhammad (saw ) came for Arabs only…I find Azan very beautiful…
6.Shall we consider all the translations of Quran Shariff as null and void?
7.Is it same as the first version of translation by Hilali (Arab) and Khan (Phatan) which Muslims themselves dubbed it as violent and too graphic for the whole world? unfortunately copies of same are given to haajis in Mecca….
8.Yes Zaid’s poetry is no match with Quranic Ayats as they are far more better…..just giving you an example when Muhammad (saw) did not know that the girls should be buried; here Zaid was shouting on top his voice that all of you are wrong including Muhammad (saw) as he was busy in sacrificing white or black goat in name of daughters of Allah (you can check it with Islamic sourses)
9.How can you say it as all of the Meccan surahs are from Zaid’s Pen???

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#32274 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ - wrote:
I was in Australia for an Islamic conference where they planned to issue an iPad for all Muslims in the world so that they could read Quran E Sharif first hand. It was shockingly upsetting to see the young Indians getting thrashed in the hands of Australian gangs in Sydney, the other day. The ordeal of these innocent youngsters was well covered by CNN as one of them was stabbed in the abdomen while another student was beaten to near death and yet a third one was severely punched on the face and the forehead.
Racial discrimination against Indians studying or working in foreign countries is a usual phenomenon and speaks volumes about the prejudices of the west against Indian nationals. One often hears foreigners resorting to name calling and ethnic howling to demean and humiliate Indians as they move around in the public places. Psychological injuries caused by such treatment are very painful and damaging for the Indian nationals staying abroad.
No doubt poor Indians suffered silent and latent mental abrasions as they remained exposed to nightmarish experiences abroad, however, Indians remained comfortable so long as the abuse remained only verbal and they were not attacked physically. Unfortunately the Australian abhorrence for Indians grew disgustingly to an unmanageable level and they were physically assaulted at every public place in Sydney. In this context Indian protests were timely and justified. One feels pity on their painful torment and embarrassing ignominy while staying abroad.
Indians are hated, harassed and attacked not only in Australia and Europe but also in Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, China, South Africa, America and South American region. One wonders as to why Indians are despised and loathed the world over? Perhaps Indian caste system imbibed in their way of life, cultural norms and social mores has an answer.
The Indian socialization process is based on prejudices and social discrimination. When the process gets internalized the Indians are forced to avert the notion of mutual co-existence and reciprocity based on human dignity, respect and honor. They live together only to enhance negative feelings, develop bigotry and promote intolerance and racism. Their approach towards non-Hindus and non-Indians is cynically insular and mutually exclusive. Their hatred towards fellow human being residing in their contiguous neighborhood is classically manifested.
Overwhelmed by the power motives, Indians want to dominate others and make others as subservient to their will. Hence, while in foreign land, Indians could not hide their real motives and their inner desires got window of expression. Consequently their prejudicial behavior and negative display of emotions, forced the other communities to hate them back.
As Indians resorted to move out to find better living abroad, their priorities were absolutely correct and they focused on acquiring knowledge and mastering skills. They competed well in all fields and created their own businesses abroad but they could not depart from their mischievous mind set to conspire against the others. Moreover when the going was easy and even Indians took full credit but when the going became rough and bumpy they prepared a case for all South Asians. Even in Australia when Indian students were attacked they made hue and cry that Australians are discriminating against the South Asians thereby pitching other regional countries into their battle. Indian hatred towards Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal is well known. These South Asian countries know the true face of India and now the world is getting familiar with the genuine Indians.
Will Indians resort to some sort of introspection to mend their ways and start learning how to earn respect through mutual co-existence and cooperation? The earlier they learn the better for themselves. My special attention here is all those Indians who abuse me on daily basis.
When was this ?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32275 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
I thank you for your post and short comment
A. Quran and Zaid's Poetry:
Zaid Bin Amr, the Haneef might have been a very good poet it his own right, but if you have the misconception that his poetic skills are comparable to these beautiful Quranic verses I have quoted, then you are mistaken.
Zaid's efforts are recorded in Islamic literature, but they are no match with the elegance and beauty of Quran.
The problem comes when translating from one language into another, it is impossible to translate the real beauty, elegance, lyrics and grandeur of words used in the actual wordings.
I am no great scholar of Arabic language, but even to me when I hear Quran and then I hear any other Arabic composition, I can feel the difference.
This is where the translators of Quran, face their dilemma, as one Quranic Translator said "Quran the inimitable symphony, the very recitation of which moves strong men to tears…."
And another Well known Translator, Abdullah Yousuf Ali says "Who can translate these Beautiful Arabic words into English…"
So without meaning any disrespect to Zaid, let me tell you that his poetry is no match to Quran, neither in Arabic composition, nor in original thoughts.
B. An imperfect analogy:
We have so many Urdu poets, Mir, Sauda, Momin, Dard etc… and then there is Ghalib. All of them wrote high class Urdu poetry, but Ghalib stands apart.
Even if you are not a great Urdu scholar, you can feel the difference between a Ghazal of Ghalib and any of these other poets. As Ghalib himself said:
"HAIN AUR BHI DUNYA MEIN SUKHANWAR BAHUT ACCHE
KHATEIN HAIN KI GHALIB KA HAI ANDAZ-E- BAYAN AUR"
But if we see the translations of these poets in English, we might not be able to rate them
But even that comparison is very unfair, how can sayings of a human compare against the Words of the Creator of this Universe?
PS:
What I said about Arabic is true for every language.
You need not be a great Hindi Scholar to "feel" the difference in DOHAS of Kabeer, Rahim and Bihari
And difference in tone and thoughts of Surdass and Meera Bai
Or difference between Tulsidas and Keshaodas!!
B
1.Dear brother if you are giving any importance to Ghazal’s you are sticking your neck out for other Muslims who will like to chop it up…Music and Islam are no go zone according to so many Muslims….correct me if I am wrong.
2. here is something for you….”Kamaley, Kaiyam, Kareem, rozi ko bukash reha Raheem….plz find me any verse in Quran Shariff that can match this poetry….as the very three words of first lines are written with the letter K

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#32276 Dec 5, 2012
Hello MUQ,what happened to the wives of Muhammad after his death ?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32277 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One quality which a good listener should have is not to bud into every issue.
For your info Mubarakpuri Sb. is in havens, you want me to send Mr. Mahmood there? But How I am sure they will meet there?
Their destinations might be far apart from each other!!
Brother Agnostics are idiots… they have ears as well as tongues
God/Allah/ Eshwar rests Mubarkpuri’s soul (thought there is no rest)
If you want to kill and send Mahood to other world to meet Mubarpuri …shall I say that you are the sword appointed by The God/Allah/Eshwar....
FROG

Kingston, PA

#32278 Dec 5, 2012
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32279 Dec 5, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL ! True to your reputation of being from an area of Thuggee, like your ancestors, you are busy fooling your own side that Clernentia is not your clone but is launched by us! Shows the high level of low classed tricks you play on your own countrymen and the level of your involvement in Topix ! Looks like you have had very less sleep and are burning midnight oil to do all these useless efforts.
Today, I was surprised to see that you haven't countered any of the posts from us but have been busy chatting with your own self as Deedat and Clernentia. You need to visit a head doctor.
lol lol lol lhe he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie which "head" can you show to your doctor? lol l lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32280 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Giggling again are we? Well I don’t know if I had a reputation….well my ancestors were saviors of many Muslims and Muslimahs and not to mention other people…I think you seriously need classes in Humanity. Fake Clementia I was the first one who burst your bubble. Now coming on topic of countymen….whole planet is my country and all people are my family (exception my gf as I have to marry her)
PS: it is better to be in real world than lying (on the other hand I don’t expect much from you as you are groomed to lie…..as for the advancement of Islam Muslim is told to lie [taqqia])
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat what bubble did you burst? lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32281 Dec 5, 2012
Dragnet52 - wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a note to be shared between you and me - You know very well that all this story telling on your part is an attempt to keep few tribal compatriots of yours before the IQ level of 65. You and your clones all appear in succession and keep reporting "check" one after another so that you can give impression to your fellow "gandus" that "don't worry, dumb-ones, carry on with your bhaakchodampatti - your army (consisting one deranged man - that they don't know)is here to serve you" !
The real Jihadis you are referring have shaped the world in to a new fortress. These guys have a created an economy that no one can deny. A new report released few months ago by SIPRI, a Swedish-based think tank, revealed that U.S. military spending has almost doubled since 2001. The U.S. spent an astounding $698 billion on the military last year, an 81% increase over the last decade.
U.S. spending on the military last year far exceeded any other country. The reference of 2001 was subtly towards the jehadis who brought down the towers in September 2001 with their rush of blood and flow of adrenaline you take so lightly.
India of today is nothing better than India of pre independence as only the progressive races have advanced leaving the underdogs of your community right there where you were found 1000s of years ago. You guys from UP or Ramayana belt were always sufferers as you were not honest. Lying, cheating with dishonesty is built in your genes and makes an average citizen of Ramayana Belt. Gobar Gaumootra is your inspiration and unfortunately your state decides as to who would rule India next - as a result you are delivering one after another corrupt governments to us in succession so India shall never recover from its crisis of remaining forever down and trodden. Haji kaji probably is an intelligent fellow that he is engaged in his lone crusade of assaulting others with his "foohadd" jokes rather joining you in your chootiyapanthi of not sleeping and posting one after another senseless posts.
Now, this new Clernentia of yours appears only for chorus effect and does her lollollol to irritate and rattle crowds after anyone from our side writes or one your clone makes a posting. we know that you are alone and it is amusing for us whereas your compatriots have no fking idea as to what is going on and in some way they are at your mercy.
Your post has simply no relevance to who actually I'm, yet I don't want to stop you because I'm learning from you on how to spin fanciful yarns. And hey, I learnt one more new word from the thesaurus. I was actually struggling to find an appropriate word to describe your predilection for constructing fanciful tales about others and finally I got it. The word is "speculation." Though I'm thankful to you for helping me learn a new word from thesaurus, yet I would suggest to you to give that part of your brain which indulges in speculation some rest.

There is one person who considers you as God sent and that is MUQ. He now finds it easier to answer you than me, but all the while pretending that he is actually answering me. You ask him the questions which he finds easy enough to answer, and in return you get the answers which you want to hear. The relationship between you and MUQ is, "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours."
Kaji maji

United States

#32282 Dec 5, 2012
Muhammd was a demon who had sex with 9 year old girl , prophet muhammad died at age 54 when he was in bed with a 9 year old girl named aiesha. When Abu Maj discovered muhammads dead naked body in bed his member was erect , it sounded like muhammad was in the middle of an erection when he had a massive heart attack during sex with aieesha , aeiessah went back running to her mother recounting the event that she had sex with muhaMmad , her mother was very angry with muhammad for having sex with her 9 year old , muhammad had promised her that he would wait till she is 16 for sex with her, but apparently muhammads sex drive was to strong and muhammad had no control over his dick
Deedat

Pune, India

#32283 Dec 5, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat what bubble did you burst? lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha
Shush…baby do you want that we should wash our dirty linen in public? If you want that I should talk about bubble let me know and I will do it….

Location hidden

#32284 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
This is a very biased remarks and you must check at what level Indians were involved when Microsoft stck was trading at $100.
What made Microsoft the Biggest Technology Firm in USA and world was the efforts of these Indians H1B visas.
I can say with confidence that Indian and Hindus have no shortage in skills and mental powers. They are very good in "desk job" what they lack is the "technological skill".
That is why India became a Superpower of Software in no time, because all it needed was 100,000 computers with 100,000 people writing programs using their brains and typing skills (and who can beat Indians on this!!).
Chinese on the other hand went for the technology and they beat India on every front of technology.
So India is a software hub and China is a technology hub for the world.
And this might continue at least for next 50 years.
India has yet to design a "Totally Indian designed TV set" even after 50-60 years!!
Can you beat it!!
But on paper work and software and research work (and copying and stealing ideas and products from others) they have no parallel.
PS:
Please do not fix "Anti India" label on me!!
You should clearly specify to whom you are answering, especially since there is a fake dragnet prowling around. I will consider this post as being addressed to me.

There are many factual errors in your post, and I'm not sure whether it is deliberate on your part or not. Maybe it could have been deliberate on your part due to your over-enthusiasm to run down your home country which is not an islamic country. If this is the condition of muslims who are natives of the country they run down, then what about muslims who are migrants to other countries?

As for the factual errors, china is a manufacturing hub and not a technological hub. China is famous for reverse engineering, not to mention technological espionage which it regularly indulges in by prying on the technological labs in America. There is not a big yawning gap between china and india as far as nobel laureates goes, and even there most of the chinese winners are citizens of US of A. You are best qualified to comment of saudi arabians. Please keep us informed about their latest forays into the world of science and technology.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32285 Dec 5, 2012
FROG wrote:
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.
...You are a pro-abortion murderer ....I support a woman's right ...to be born ...!!

Everywhere a religion establishes itself ...schools, orphanages and hospitals soon follow ...

Location hidden

#32286 Dec 5, 2012
Dragnet52 - wrote:
<quoted text>

U.S. spending on the military last year far exceeded any other country. The reference of 2001 was subtly towards the jehadis who brought down the towers in September 2001 with their rush of blood and flow of adrenaline you take so lightly.
So at least one muslim has honestly admitted that 9/11 was a hatchet job by the jihadis. You should have addressed this to MUQ to see the change of color on his face. Muslim apologists have gone blue in their faces saying that 9/11 was an insider job, jewish conspiracy and what not.

But let me temper your over-enthusiasm for jihadi mischief. The Americans were searching for an excuse to justify the relevance of their military industrial complex after the end of the cold war and you jihadis played into their hands. At that time even an invasion of the American continent by an army of ants would have provided the American military industrial complex the perfect alibi to indulge in such spending.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32287 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. HAMAS and HIZBOLLAH came in the last 20 years or so after the west was turning “Blind eye” to the atrocities of Israel and Jews in Palestine. The west is “Looking” at the reaction, while continue to believe as “Squint eyed” to the actions of Jews.
02. I think the question of “recognition” could be raised if Israel returns to “Pre-1947” borders. This is the best condition to talk about any recognition.
..The British and French helped the Arabs and Persians win their own countries ....Jews have been living in Palestine even before The U.K or France even existed ...So when the Jews sought their own independence ...The Arabs attacked them ...and, the British expected the Jews to lose ...they did not ,......But, only to protect herself Israel expanded Her borders ....If Arabs really cared about the Palestinians ...they have to recognize Israel ...This Antisemitism ..is Sin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 7 min The Real Karen 229
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 560,494
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 12 min thetruth 23,264
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 14 min Joe 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min thetruth 233,140
Catholics In Philippines Turn To Church To Cope... (Nov '13) 36 min KidlatNgayon 67
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 36 min Rick in Kansas 64
More from around the web