No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,474)

Showing posts 29,461 - 29,480 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol l lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat you katus are all the same. sick pedophiles. it started with madman Mo and continues. did your daddy do that to you when you were a toddler you sick fuckhead? lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sorry baby I am bursting your bubble….you can count Muhammad (saw), Khomeini (of Iran) etc in pedophile lists….as it is well embedded in Islamic scriptures that Muhammad (saw) was aroused seeing a 9 month old baby and he said that if he will live another six or seven years he will marry her (meaning he will take her). Also the great Khomeini wrote that Muslims can take rear of one year old girl…..how the heck one can have erection seeing a baby???? You all are mad dead pedophiles….
PS: if in doubt ask Qidwai Sahib what I am talking about as he is student of Islam…. what the heck people get aroused seeing a baby (these kind of people should be locked up)
so do your hahaz and hehez and lolz

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
These words notwithstanding,‘Ayyash was determined to go and see his mother, so ‘Umar gave him his manageable docile camel advising him to stick to its back because it would provide rescue for him if he perceived anything suspicious on their part. The party of three then set forth towards Makkah. As soon as they covered part of the distance, Abu Jahl complained about his camel and requested ‘Ayyash to allow him to ride behind him on his camel. When they knelt down to the level of the ground, the two polytheists fell upon ‘Ayyash and tied him. They rode on into Makkah shouting at people to follow their example with respect to ‘fools’.[Ibn Hisham 1/474; Bukhari 1/558]
These are just three self-explanatory models of the Makkans’ reaction towards anyone intending to migrate. Nevertheless, the believers still managed to escape in successive groups and so rapidly that within two months of the Second ‘Aqabah Pledge, entire quarters of Makkah were deserted. Almost all the followers of Muhammad had migrated to their new abode, except Abu Bakr,‘Ali, the Prophet [pbuh] himself, and those helpless noble souls who had been detained in confinement or were unable to escape. The Prophet [pbuh], together with Abu Bakr and ‘Ali, had made all the necessary preparations for migration but was waiting for leave from his Lord.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/52]
It is noteworthy that most of the Muslims who had migrated to Abyssinia (Ethiopia), came back to Madinah to join the rest of the Muslims there.
The situation was no doubt critical in Makkah but Muhammad [pbuh] was not at all perturbed. Abu Bakr was, however, urging the Prophet to depart from that town. He was also eagerly waiting for an opportunity to accompany Muhammad [pbuh] on this eventful journey. But the Prophet told him that the time had not yet come; the Lord had not given him the command to migrate. In anticipation of the Command of Allah, Abu Bakr had made preparations for the journey. He had purchased two swift camels and had fed them properly for four months so that they could successively stand the ordeals of the long desert journey.[Bukhari 1/553]
(Abridged)
(Contd.)
Islam is FINISHED....

For sure and you KNOW IT~!!!
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol l lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat you katus are all the same. sick pedophiles. it started with madman Mo and continues. did your daddy do that to you when you were a toddler you sick fuckhead? lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Babes, cutie pie, cuppy cakes ….I really likes when you say doodat..as far as did daddy did it, is common phenomena in Islamic society where you can even take your real sister and wed her….amazed shall I provide you with fatwas which says you can marry your own sister? Not to mention that you can have your mother as sexual pleasure (the only thing in debate among the Islamic scholars is about the thickness of the silk cloth which should act as barrier while taking your mother….need some reference let me know and I will provide it from authentic Islamic sources )
now do your hahaz, n heehez and lolz

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry baby I am bursting your bubble….you can count Muhammad (saw), Khomeini (of Iran) etc in pedophile lists….as it is well embedded in Islamic scriptures that Muhammad (saw) was aroused seeing a 9 month old baby and he said that if he will live another six or seven years he will marry her (meaning he will take her). Also the great Khomeini wrote that Muslims can take rear of one year old girl…..how the heck one can have erection seeing a baby???? You all are mad dead pedophiles….
PS: if in doubt ask Qidwai Sahib what I am talking about as he is student of Islam…. what the heck people get aroused seeing a baby (these kind of people should be locked up)
so do your hahaz and hehez and lolz
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie glad to see you come back to your senses. a gal like me can btchslap back, you know. so chill baby and we will be cool. there is one low life katu out here and unfortunately he can only breed id's like voice of India steadyfreind sally dragnet fake dak fake tyr fake jassi fake imi and who knows how many other id's an all time loser can have. now my special lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha for you sweetie. khush?
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doosat get a dck first and then start dreaming. being a katu with a wartdick does not help you much. dont you get enough gand during namaz?lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha
Nice try….but it is bubble, well I am just finding It funny that a Muslim is trying his Mental gymnastics and still he is not coming up with something substantial. As far as dreams go…what do you know about dreams???....no matter how hard you try to show that you are not a Muslim, it falls apart
Btw …why are you ashamed that you are a Muslim?
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie glad to see you come back to your senses. a gal like me can btchslap back, you know. so chill baby and we will be cool. there is one low life katu out here and unfortunately he can only breed id's like voice of India steadyfreind sally dragnet fake dak fake tyr fake jassi fake imi and who knows how many other id's an all time loser can have. now my special lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha for you sweetie. khush?
My Muslimah babe, chill is wat you said? Well how can I be chilled even in snow deep when you flaunt your DG underwear ??? baby we are cool…as long as you will flaunt your upper assets and lower back ones???
PS: never knew that I would be stuck with beauty with no brains……
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 38
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Second ‘Aqabah Pledge
The next year, thirteenth of Prophethood, June 622 A.D., during the pilgrimage season, over seventy converts from Madinah came in the trail of their polytheist people to perform the rituals of pilgrimage in Makkah. The oft-repeated question amongst them was "Isn’t it high time we protect Muhammad instead of leaving him forsaken, deserted and stumbling in the hillocks of Makkah?"
Shortly after arrival, they conducted clandestine contacts with the Prophet [pbuh] and agreed to meet him secretly at night in mid Tashreeq Days (the 11th, 12th and 13th days of Dhul Hijja) in a hillock at Al-‘Aqabah, the last year’s meeting place.
One of the leaders of the Ansâr (Helpers), Ka‘b bin Malik Al-Ansari, gave an account of the historic meeting which changed the whole course of the struggle between Islam and paganism, he said:
We set out for pilgrimage and struck a rendezvous in mid Tashreeq Days. We were accompanied by a celebrity and a notable of ours called ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Haram, who was still a polytheist. We disclosed to him our intention of meeting Muhammad [pbuh] and exhorted him to join our ranks and give up polytheism lest he should serve as wood for Hell in the Hereafter. He promptly embraced Islam and witnessed the serious meeting at Al-‘Aqabah.
That very night we slept with our people in our camps. After a third of the night had elapsed, we began to leave stealthily and met in a hillock nearby. We were seventy three men and two women Nusaibah bint Ka‘b from the Najjars and Asma’ bint ‘Amr from Bani Salamah. We waited for the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] until he came in the company of his uncle Al-‘Abbas bin ‘Abdul Muttalib who (though himself not a Muslim), adjured us not to draw his nephew away from the protection of his own kindred unless we were fully prepared to defend him even at the risk of our lives. He was the first to speak:
"O you people of the Khazraj — the Arabs used to call the Ansâr (Helpers) Khazraj, whether from Khazraj or Aws — you all know the position that Muhammad holds among us. We have protected him from our people as much as we could. He is honoured and respected among his people. He refuses to join any party except you. So if you think you can carry out what you promise while inviting him to your town, and if you can defend him against the enemies, then assume the burden that you have taken. But if you are going to surrender him and betray him after having taken him away with you, you had better leave him now because he is respected and well defended in his own place." [Ibn Hisham 1/440-442]
Ka‘b replied: "We have heard your words, and now O Messenger of Allah, it is for you to speak and take from us any pledge that you want regarding your Lord and yourself."
It was a definite stance showing full determination, courage and deep faith to shoulder the daunting responsibility and bear its serious consequences.
The Messenger of Allah then preached the Faith, and the pledge was taken.
Then ‘Abul Haitham At-Taihan interrupted and said: "O Prophet of Allah! Between us and the Jews, there are agreements which we would then sever. If Allah grants you power and victory, should we expect that you would not leave us, and join the ranks of your people (meaning Quraish)?" The Prophet [pbuh] smiled and replied:
(Contd.)
What is Mubarakpuri's source?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What purpose to you ?
Just curious - what are you employed as in OZ?
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all of a sudden you got interested in Mubarakpuri?
Have you a personal grudge against him?
Qidwai Sahib neither Mahmood or Mubarakpuri met ….why don’t you answer what Mahmood is asking?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of the closet and ride you??? Are you wearing G-strings and are you shaved?
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie a katu wartdick like you should not have such dreams. lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes, I thought you liked to see that wart growing up when you put those rosy lips around it….or it was too much that you could not handle
LOL ! True to your reputation of being from an area of Thuggee, like your ancestors, you are busy fooling your own side that Clernentia is not your clone but is launched by us! Shows the high level of low classed tricks you play on your own countrymen and the level of your involvement in Topix ! Looks like you have had very less sleep and are burning midnight oil to do all these useless efforts.

Today, I was surprised to see that you haven't countered any of the posts from us but have been busy chatting with your own self as Deedat and Clernentia. You need to visit a head doctor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fakey baby, It will be my pleasure if you are Brazilian waxed. You know coz I don’t want to ......fruits….(very limited heaven is it??)
How do you know that this Jassi is a fake and previous one was not? LOL ! You have shot yourself in the foot with this one ! Answer me convincingly - at least let me see you try.

Can you also tell me as to who robbed the Hippie's hut under stars?
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Mubarakpuri's source?
Mahmood as Qidwai Sahib (MUQ) will not answer, I will tell you there is no source from where Mubarkpuri is writing it is as fake as Mubarkpuri and he is writing from dreamland without any juice….If you have gone through posts of Qidwai Sahib (the Kanti ones) he lied twice …once Yaudhaya caught him with fake conversion story and yours truly went out of the way to seek if certain wife of dsp (police officer) from Punjab converted to Islam after coming in contact of certain peer, that was also a lie…
PS: don’t expect much from Qidwai Sahib as he is apologist and he will say things which are not true.
Deedat

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL ! True to your reputation of being from an area of Thuggee, like your ancestors, you are busy fooling your own side that Clernentia is not your clone but is launched by us! Shows the high level of low classed tricks you play on your own countrymen and the level of your involvement in Topix ! Looks like you have had very less sleep and are burning midnight oil to do all these useless efforts.
Today, I was surprised to see that you haven't countered any of the posts from us but have been busy chatting with your own self as Deedat and Clernentia. You need to visit a head doctor.
Baby please tell me who are “US” is it collective Ummah or your clones? Again you started giggling with LOL! Before writing is it same as Hazrat Aisha when she saw pucker of MUhmmad (saw)???
Deedat

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that this Jassi is a fake and previous one was not? LOL ! You have shot yourself in the foot with this one ! Answer me convincingly - at least let me see you try.
Can you also tell me as to who robbed the Hippie's hut under stars?
My silly baby there is something known as ip address it does not matter if you come from proxy servers, still it can be traced….

Now coming back to “Who robbed the Hippie’s Hut under the stars?” silly baby answer is simple….Muhammad (saw)’s goons robbed it as Muhammad (saw) said that ¼ or 1/5 is required by Quranic Allah.

Btw still wondering if one fourth or one fifth of dope landed in Muhammad (saw)’s possession and did he make good use of it????
Deedat

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Giggling again are we? Well I don’t know if I had a reputation….well my ancestors were saviors of many Muslims and Muslimahs and not to mention other people…I think you seriously need classes in Humanity. Fake Clementia I was the first one who burst your bubble. Now coming on topic of countymen….whole planet is my country and all people are my family (exception my gf as I have to marry her)
PS: it is better to be in real world than lying (on the other hand I don’t expect much from you as you are groomed to lie…..as for the advancement of Islam Muslim is told to lie [taqqia])
Deedat

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

MUQ wrote:
"Nay, it would never be; your blood will be my blood. In life and death I will be with you and you with me. I will fight whom you fight and I will make peace with those with whom you make peace." [Ibn Hisham 1/442]
After the negotiations concerning the conditions of allegiance had ended, and all of the audience were unanimously agreed to ratify it, two men of the early generation of converts who had embraced Islam in the eleventh and twelfth years rose to their feet to apprise the others of the serious step they were about to take so that they could give their pledge fully aware of the whole affair and consequently be ready for the sacrifice they were expected to make.
Al ‘Abbas bin Ubada bin Nadlah, in this context, remarked: "O you people of Khazraj! Do you know the significance of the pact that you are entering into with this man? You are in fact avowing that you will fight against all and sundry. If you fear that your property will be at stake or the lives of your nobles will be endangered, then leave him now, because if you do this after the pledge, it will be degrading for you both in this world and the world to come. But if you think that you can carry out what you are called upon to do in spite of the loss of precious lives and property, then undertake this heavy responsibility, and I swear by Allah, that herein lies the good of this world and that of the next."
They replied, "We have already considered the loss of property and the murder of our notables, yet we pay him allegiance. But what is our reward if we observe all the items of this pact?" The Prophet replied: "Paradise is in store for you." Then they asked him to stretch out his hand, and they all stretched out their hands and took the pledge. Only at that time did As‘ad bin Zurarah come to realize the people’s readiness for sacrifice in the cause of Allah.[Ibn Hisham 1/446]
On the authority of Jabir, who said: "When we started to pay allegiance to the Prophet [pbuh], As‘ad bin Zurarah stood up and gave the following short address: "Take it easy people of Yathrib! We have not covered that long distance except because we have had deep belief that he (Muhammad [pbuh]) is the Messenger of Allah. We are already convinced that following him entails departure from the pagan Arabs even if it were at the risk of our life. Should you preserve in this course, holdfast to it, and your great reward is placed in the Hand of Allah, but if you are caught in fear, I admonish you to give it up just now, and then you would be more excusable by Allah." [Musnad Ahmad]
(Abridged)
(Contd.)
The Prophet [pbuh] then asked the group to appoint twelve deputies to preach Islam to their people in Madinah, to shoulder the responsibility of implementing the articles of this pledge and to guide the respective men of their own tribes in matters relating to the propagation of Islam...
Somehow or other, the news of these secret desert meetings with the Madinese leaked out. The Prophet immediately knew that it was a certain pudgy ugly devil, inhabited in Al-‘Aqabah, who discovered their meeting, and he threatened to settle his account with him as soon as possible.
The Madinese polytheists having known nothing about the secretly taken pledge, began to swear by Allah and answered in good faith that there was no truth in the report.‘Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul, a Madinese polytheist, refuted their allegations denouncing them as null and void, claiming that his people would never initiate anything unless he gave them clear orders.
The Madinese Muslims, however, remained silent neither negating nor confirming. The Quraishite leaders seemed to be almost convinced by the arguments presented by the polytheists, and went back home frustrated.
Qidwai Sahib as you keep on saying Prophet Muhammad…will you plz tell what did Qasim (taking in consideration of your Urdu lessons [for people who don’t know who Qasim was…it was the original name of Prophet of Islam ]) prophesized?
Deedat

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One quality which a good listener should have is not to bud into every issue.
For your info Mubarakpuri Sb. is in havens, you want me to send Mr. Mahmood there? But How I am sure they will meet there?
Their destinations might be far apart from each other!!
Qidwai Sahib…I just wanted to have few answers…anyways Allah/God/Eshwar should bless Murarakpuri’s sahibs’ soul… dear brother where are the heavens not to mention 1st , 2nd , 3rd 4th , etc as science is clear about that there is no such thing….
Qidwai Sahib if I am writing falsehood then why don’t you rip it apart???
So should I consider you as enlightened one who knows everything??? Maybe the day/night of judgment will tell….
Dak-original

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all of a sudden you got interested in Mubarakpuri?
Have you a personal grudge against him?
Muq, this ex-muslim asked you a question and you are "responding" to his post but not to the matter. Typical!
Deedat

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
I thank you for your post and short comment
A. Quran and Zaid's Poetry:
Zaid Bin Amr, the Haneef might have been a very good poet it his own right, but if you have the misconception that his poetic skills are comparable to these beautiful Quranic verses I have quoted, then you are mistaken.
Zaid's efforts are recorded in Islamic literature, but they are no match with the elegance and beauty of Quran.
The problem comes when translating from one language into another, it is impossible to translate the real beauty, elegance, lyrics and grandeur of words used in the actual wordings.
I am no great scholar of Arabic language, but even to me when I hear Quran and then I hear any other Arabic composition, I can feel the difference.
This is where the translators of Quran, face their dilemma, as one Quranic Translator said "Quran the inimitable symphony, the very recitation of which moves strong men to tears…."
And another Well known Translator, Abdullah Yousuf Ali says "Who can translate these Beautiful Arabic words into English…"
So without meaning any disrespect to Zaid, let me tell you that his poetry is no match to Quran, neither in Arabic composition, nor in original thoughts.
B. An imperfect analogy:
We have so many Urdu poets, Mir, Sauda, Momin, Dard etc… and then there is Ghalib. All of them wrote high class Urdu poetry, but Ghalib stands apart.

PS:
What I said about Arabic is true for every language.
You need not be a great Hindi Scholar to "feel" the difference in DOHAS of Kabeer, Rahim and Bihari
And difference in tone and thoughts of Surdass and Meera Bai
Or difference between Tulsidas and Keshaodas!!
Thank you too brother (from bottom of my heart)
1.You insisted that I should write short
2.Why is there an uncanny similarity with Zaid’s poetry and Meccan surahs???? Even Quran Shariff and Sahih haddets tries to give explanation that it is not copy and paste from Zaid’s poetry?? Even when Muhammad ‘s(saw) daughter entangled with Zaid’s daughter she said that Muhammad saw is copying what his father wrote (and Zaid was monotheist at that time and Muhammad [saw was polytheist] you can check it with Sahih Hadeets)….
3.So Zaid’s poetry is no match for Quran Sahiff? Thought whole of Meccan surahs are Zaid’s poetry…very strange….not to mention the the verses of veil that were handiwork of first Khalifa of Islam (Umar) and also not to mention the verses of Musliymah (another contemporary Prophet of Arabia) the verses which says don’t burn trees etc as Muslayimah was agriculturist so he knew the value of trees.
4.Do you mean the problem comes when translating the poetry of zaid??? As far as Quran Shariff goes the grammar, tenses ect go haywire…do the Almighty the knower of all things don’t know grammar???
5.Brother it is not that you know Arabic or you are scholar of Arabic language…btw you are not an Arab and Quran Shariff says it clearly that Muhammad (saw ) came for Arabs only…I find Azan very beautiful…
6.Shall we consider all the translations of Quran Shariff as null and void?
7.Is it same as the first version of translation by Hilali (Arab) and Khan (Phatan) which Muslims themselves dubbed it as violent and too graphic for the whole world? unfortunately copies of same are given to haajis in Mecca….
8.Yes Zaid’s poetry is no match with Quranic Ayats as they are far more better…..just giving you an example when Muhammad (saw) did not know that the girls should be buried; here Zaid was shouting on top his voice that all of you are wrong including Muhammad (saw) as he was busy in sacrificing white or black goat in name of daughters of Allah (you can check it with Islamic sourses)
9.How can you say it as all of the Meccan surahs are from Zaid’s Pen???

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

MUQ - wrote:
I was in Australia for an Islamic conference where they planned to issue an iPad for all Muslims in the world so that they could read Quran E Sharif first hand. It was shockingly upsetting to see the young Indians getting thrashed in the hands of Australian gangs in Sydney, the other day. The ordeal of these innocent youngsters was well covered by CNN as one of them was stabbed in the abdomen while another student was beaten to near death and yet a third one was severely punched on the face and the forehead.
Racial discrimination against Indians studying or working in foreign countries is a usual phenomenon and speaks volumes about the prejudices of the west against Indian nationals. One often hears foreigners resorting to name calling and ethnic howling to demean and humiliate Indians as they move around in the public places. Psychological injuries caused by such treatment are very painful and damaging for the Indian nationals staying abroad.
No doubt poor Indians suffered silent and latent mental abrasions as they remained exposed to nightmarish experiences abroad, however, Indians remained comfortable so long as the abuse remained only verbal and they were not attacked physically. Unfortunately the Australian abhorrence for Indians grew disgustingly to an unmanageable level and they were physically assaulted at every public place in Sydney. In this context Indian protests were timely and justified. One feels pity on their painful torment and embarrassing ignominy while staying abroad.
Indians are hated, harassed and attacked not only in Australia and Europe but also in Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, China, South Africa, America and South American region. One wonders as to why Indians are despised and loathed the world over? Perhaps Indian caste system imbibed in their way of life, cultural norms and social mores has an answer.
The Indian socialization process is based on prejudices and social discrimination. When the process gets internalized the Indians are forced to avert the notion of mutual co-existence and reciprocity based on human dignity, respect and honor. They live together only to enhance negative feelings, develop bigotry and promote intolerance and racism. Their approach towards non-Hindus and non-Indians is cynically insular and mutually exclusive. Their hatred towards fellow human being residing in their contiguous neighborhood is classically manifested.
Overwhelmed by the power motives, Indians want to dominate others and make others as subservient to their will. Hence, while in foreign land, Indians could not hide their real motives and their inner desires got window of expression. Consequently their prejudicial behavior and negative display of emotions, forced the other communities to hate them back.
As Indians resorted to move out to find better living abroad, their priorities were absolutely correct and they focused on acquiring knowledge and mastering skills. They competed well in all fields and created their own businesses abroad but they could not depart from their mischievous mind set to conspire against the others. Moreover when the going was easy and even Indians took full credit but when the going became rough and bumpy they prepared a case for all South Asians. Even in Australia when Indian students were attacked they made hue and cry that Australians are discriminating against the South Asians thereby pitching other regional countries into their battle. Indian hatred towards Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal is well known. These South Asian countries know the true face of India and now the world is getting familiar with the genuine Indians.
Will Indians resort to some sort of introspection to mend their ways and start learning how to earn respect through mutual co-existence and cooperation? The earlier they learn the better for themselves. My special attention here is all those Indians who abuse me on daily basis.
When was this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,461 - 29,480 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Baron44 326,357
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 513,519
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 13 min Ezy 1,124
Sri Lanka deports British tourist for her Buddh... 14 min Siva Sankaran 5
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 218,171
Pope stirs Communion debate with call to woman 16 min yeah really 2
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 32 min spider 1954 20,873
•••
•••
•••
•••