No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32296 Dec 5, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Thank-You for ruining my entire day ..even before I've had my breakfast ...
Aw shucks I am sorry......if we ever meet I am gonna take you to Wimpys.....
I AGREE with you...life is A GIFT...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT HAS IN STORE FOR US....
My Mom is 80 and loves her son who made good and is now a professional in Canada..we would never have believed it when my Dad passed away!!!
Wimpy breakfast is good..eggs,toast,bacon or sausage,potato wedges coffee...I PROMISE!!!!:):):)

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32297 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush…baby do you want that we should wash our dirty linen in public? If you want that I should talk about bubble let me know and I will do it….
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha sweetie honey buns sugar plum doodat are you referring to the soap bubbles you burst while taking your infrequent katu showers? lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32298 Dec 5, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Oh..crap....!!.. "Voice of India" said you were dead ......you're just like herpes , you can't be stopped ..!!!
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie n4 the only thing dead is my chweetie pie's wartdick. lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha
so much chatter about fake clementia. was there ever a real clementia? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32299 Dec 5, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious - what are you employed as in OZ?
lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha sweetie imi???? pray tell what ist thou occupation? katu topix squatter? lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha
Jassi singh

Europe

#32300 Dec 5, 2012
FROG wrote:
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.
You are an indian Dalit and a wannabe american,hindus are lowest of lowest,they are threat to human gene pool..typical,oh muq oh muq !!
Jassi singh

Europe

#32301 Dec 5, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks I am sorry......if we ever meet I am gonna take you to Wimpys.....
I AGREE with you...life is A GIFT...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT HAS IN STORE FOR US....
My Mom is 80 and loves her son who made good and is now a professional in Canada..we would never have believed it when my Dad passed away!!!
Wimpy breakfast is good..eggs,toast,bacon or sausage,potato wedges coffee...I PROMISE!!!!:):):)
Thats the most boldest lie you have told,you are still janitor at airport on a temporary contract,if that is what you call to be a professional than what can anybody add .

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32303 Dec 5, 2012
FROG wrote:
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.
What you said is entirely true, FROG !

And another fact: at least since 1945, Allah is AGAINST MUSLIMS and FOR NON-MUSLIMS ! Proof:-

(1) In four wars since 1948, Allah helped non-muslim Israelis defeat muslim Arabs, each time !

(2) In four Indo-Pak wars, Allah helped non-muslim Indians defeat muslim Pakistanis, each time !!

ASTAGHFIRULLAH !

LAHAUL WALA QUWWAT ILLAH BILLAH !!

NON-MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS DOMINATE THE MUSLIMS, INSHALLAH !!!

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32304 Dec 5, 2012
Jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an indian Dalit and a wannabe american,hindus are lowest of lowest,they are threat to human gene pool..typical,oh muq oh muq !!
lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha sweetie wartdick don't talk about your parents like that. besharam harami. lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32306 Dec 5, 2012
steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said is entirely true, FROG !
And another fact: at least since 1945, Allah is AGAINST MUSLIMS and FOR NON-MUSLIMS ! Proof:-
(1) In four wars since 1948, Allah helped non-muslim Israelis defeat muslim Arabs, each time !
(2) In four Indo-Pak wars, Allah helped non-muslim Indians defeat muslim Pakistanis, each time !!
ASTAGHFIRULLAH !
LAHAUL WALA QUWWAT ILLAH BILLAH !!
NON-MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS DOMINATE THE MUSLIMS, INSHALLAH !!!
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha
KYGFSATYGJC to you katu. lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Location hidden

#32307 Dec 5, 2012
http://www.rediff.com/news/gujarat-assembly-e...

NARENDRA MODI set to SWEEP Gujarat elections!!!

Location hidden

#32308 Dec 5, 2012
Jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the most boldest lie you have told,you are still janitor at airport on a temporary contract,if that is what you call to be a professional than what can anybody add .
if slitting animals' throats for fun during Bakrid and throwing the dead animals by the wayside,if ill treating PEOPLE of other others and raping their women and foisting "blasphemy" cases against little girls with Down's syndrome,shooting a 14 year old Malala Yusufazai for fighting for the right to go to school,or killing Salman Taseer for fighting for secularism or garlanding his killers ..can be called RELIGION AND Muslims as HUMAN BEINGS,,,\\

then a grave digger or a person who readies a funeral pyre handling corpses every day of his work life can be called PROFESSIONAL as can be a janitor.

P*ss off...DEMON-DEVIL-SATAN!!!!:): ):)

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#32309 Dec 5, 2012
Hi.....Frog , U should be prince ....someday some Modern Cinderella will surely make you one !

Your observation are so correct ! In Yemen Muslims (Al Qaida..?) crucified another Muslim ...and a toddler was forced to watch the event ! Why ? So that when the toddler grows up he will know the value of Sharia Justice !

MUQ should comment on it, he will not...as eye for eye is best justice for him.
FROG wrote:

Location hidden

#32310 Dec 5, 2012
If an ardent follower of Buddha follows his life-path,then he would evolve as a peaceful,introspective,thought ful,forgiving human.

If the same person follows the "prophet" he would evolve as a misogynist a killer a terrorist who would think nothing of hurting people who dont agree to his beliefs or would be content to live under a cruel dictatorship....blood literally flows in Muslim countries..the terror organizations there would love to export this to rest of the civilized planet but fortunately it not happening.

The brigand brigade called MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD has reared it's head ( kept under wraps by dictators till now!) in Egypt and Syria and blood is freely flowing..the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DRAWS IT'S INSPIRATION from "teachings" of the "prophet"

Dr WAFA SULTAN the Syrian American psychiatrist is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

A Muslim with devout beliefs can never be a GOOD HUMAN!!!!

Location hidden

#32311 Dec 5, 2012
http://dawn.com/2012/12/06/egypt-crisis-turns...

Given a chance to practice democracy with it's market place of free ideas to be worked on and EVOLVE in the process...

Muslims vote in MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD with it's message of regression...Morsi is in the same league as Aurangazeb of Mughal India or Liaqat Ali Khan or Gen Zia ul Haq of Pakistan...

NOTHING EVER CHANGES FOR THE BETTER IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

Here is what is happening in EGYPT!!!!

http://dawn.com/2012/12/06/egypt-crisis-turns...

Location hidden

#32312 Dec 5, 2012
Indians/Hindus of ALL HUES -atheistic agnostic secular observant must UNITE.

India the Hindu civilization it represents is one of the most tolerant belief bodies in the world with an inherent message of secularism and tolerance as they are its ATTRIBUTES...

This must be PRESERVED.

Islam is just not another belief body to be accommodated- it is a an evil political ideology which destroyed Afghanistan and Pakistan and Bangladesh- the territories which used to have a Hindu population!

Think?

Say NO TO ISLAM!!!!!

Location hidden

#32313 Dec 5, 2012
A sound life choice which has been advocated by Hindu civilization for thousands of years!!!

http://www.meatfreeindia.com/

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#32314 Dec 5, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
A sound life choice which has been advocated by Hindu civilization for thousands of years!!!
http://www.meatfreeindia.com/
While you are living in your own world, deluded, BBC has come up with a latest article titled as

How can India stop people urinating in public?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20601552

It is time you cut your thoughts about Hindus and India as both suck to the level you can't imagine.

Enjoy the read.

Wakefield, U.K.

#32315 Dec 5, 2012
HC, learn to urinate first and then think of conquering the world.

India state beats drums to stop public urination

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20...

Volunteers armed with drums and whistles are being used under a new scheme to shame people going to the toilet in public in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, officials say.

The scheme was launched on Monday in 34 villages in Jhunjhunu district.

Four to five people will "shout, beat drums or blow a whistle" if they see anyone urinating or defecating in the open, an official told the BBC.

Repeat offenders may even be asked to pay a fine, he said.

Nearly half of India's 1.2 billion people have no toilet at home and they defecate in the open

Correspondents say spitting, urinating and defecating in public are a common sight across India, and in rural areas many people continue to go out in the open even when they have toilets at home because they prefer the outdoors.

But the authorities in Jhunjhunu now want to change that behaviour.

"Nearly 80%[of] villagers in the district have toilets at home and we're trying to motivate the remaining 20% to build toilets at home," the head of Jhunjhunu district council, Ramniwas Jat, told the BBC.

"We are also giving financial assistance of 9,100 rupees [$166; £104] to people who wish to construct a toilet. We want people to not defecate in the open," he said.

Officials say cultural and traditional factors, a lack of education and too few toilets are the prime reasons why millions of Indians defecate in the open.

Those with no access to toilets have to go to farms and fields and women have to go before dawn or after dark in order to preserve their modesty.

Last year, in Madhya Pradesh a newly-wed woman left her husband's home two days after her marriage because the house had no toilet.

Defecating in the open is also blamed for the spread of a number of diseases such as tapeworm.

Wakefield, U.K.

#32316 Dec 5, 2012
Due to open defecation by the Indians from UP, Bihar, Orissa and Rajasthan following Diseases are spread by human waste

Ascariasis: An intestinal infection from a large roundworm (growing up to 30cm) whose eggs are found in contaminated soil. Kills 60,000 a year

Cholera: A global public health threat with up to five million cases a year, it results in profuse diarrhoea/vomiting and can kill within hours

Dysentery: Highly contagious bacterial infection. Outbreaks are likely in areas where poor hygiene practices exist

Typhoid fever: An infection of the intestine and bloodstream causing fever, headache and diarrhoea. 17 million cases a year

Trachoma: Infection which turns the eyelid inwards, causing eyelashes to rub and scar the eyeball. An estimated six million worldwide are blind due to the disease

I never dare to shake hands with an Indian who happens to be a Hindu as he is a walking incubator of some damn disease.

Wakefield, U.K.

#32317 Dec 5, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Hi.....Frog , U should be prince ....someday some Modern Cinderella will surely make you one !
Your observation are so correct ! In Yemen Muslims (Al Qaida..?) crucified another Muslim ...and a toddler was forced to watch the event ! Why ? So that when the toddler grows up he will know the value of Sharia Justice !
MUQ should comment on it, he will not...as eye for eye is best justice for him. <quoted text>
Aur be, kaise lagi meri History class of yesterday?

Ek baat aur bata, how come one thinks of Tamboo, lota, dabba, tatti, pishaab, joota chootard, gaand pe laat whenever you are sighted on the forum? Despite of the fact ki tu maar khane ke Qabil bhi nahin hei? Ek Jhappad uthaaya, toe paer pakkad lega aur waheen moot dega apne pajame mein? Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min Dragnet52 254,801
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 23 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 120
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 40 min DaniEl 495,933
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 44 min Chimney1 45,505
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Thinking 20,245
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 23
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 10,334
More from around the web