No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Deedat

Pune, India

#32243 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie a katu wartdick like you should not have such dreams. lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Babes, you have been weighed, measured and found wanting…..so get Brazilian wax done before I ride you….

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32244 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of the closet and ride you??? Are you wearing G-strings and are you shaved?
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha sweetie doodat ditto on both but what use do I have for a wartdick? sally is more your type and "she" is easy. good luck sweetie and sweet dreams about me. lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he he he he HA ha ha haha ha
Deedat

Pune, India

#32245 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha sweetie doodat ditto on both but what use do I have for a wartdick? sally is more your type and "she" is easy. good luck sweetie and sweet dreams about me. lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he he he he HA ha ha haha ha
Baby, you never complained when that dingo was inside….. give me some time I’ll make it up to you (as I like your hips swaying [lol me and Prophet Muhammad have lot in common as he said the day/night of judgment will not come till women of certain tribe will not sway her hip inviting men])

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32246 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you put those puckered up rosy lips and find it if it is kattu or not? When am I going to see my baby’s rosy lips doing chupa chupa? PS: You sound like Hazrat Aisha (aged 9 years according to all Islamic sources) when she saw pucker of Muhammad (saw) and she giggled not knowing whether to play with it or consider it as doll...
lol l lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat you katus are all the same. sick pedophiles. it started with madman Mo and continues. did your daddy do that to you when you were a toddler you sick fuckhead? lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32247 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes, you have been weighed, measured and found wanting…..so get Brazilian wax done before I ride you….
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doosat get a dck first and then start dreaming. being a katu with a wartdick does not help you much. dont you get enough gand during namaz?lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#32248 Dec 4, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 39
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Vanguard of Migration (in the Cause of Allah)

After the endorsement of the Second ‘Aqabah Pledge and the establishment of a petite Muslim state in a vast desert surging with disbelief and ignorance — the most serious gain in terms of Islam —, the Prophet [pbuh] gave his leave for the Muslims to migrate to Madinah, the nascent Muslim state.

Migration to Madinah, in terms of personal interests, was no more than material waste and sacrifice of wealth, all in return for personal safety only. Even here, the migrant could not expect full security; he was liable to be robbed or even killed either at the beginning or end of his departure. The future was foggy, pregnant with various unpredictable sorts of sorrows and crises.

Bearing all this in mind, the Muslims began to migrate, while the polytheists spared no effort in hindering and debarring them, knowing beforehand that such a move implied unimaginable threats and unthinkable destructive dangers to their whole society:

1. The first one to migrate was Abu Salamah, a year before the Great ‘Aqabah Pledge. When he had made up his mind to leave Makkah, his in-laws, in a desperate attempt to raise obstacles, detained his wife and snatched his son and dislocated his hand. Umm Salamah, after the departure of her husband and the loss of her son spent a year by herself weeping and lamenting.

A relative of hers eventually had pity on her and exhorted the others to release her son and let her join her husband. She then set out on a journey of 500 kilometres with no help whatsoever. At a spot called At-Tan‘im,‘Uthman bin Talhah came across her and offered to give her a ride to Madinah. She, along with her son, joined Abu Salamah in the village of Quba’, a suburb of Madinah.[Ibn Hisham 1/468]

2. Another instance of the atrocities of the polytheist Makkans, as regards migration, is Suhaib. This man expressed his wish to migrate and of course this was a source of indignation to the disbelievers. They began to insult him claiming that he had come into Makkah as a worthless tramp, but their town was gracious enough and thanks to them he managed to make a lot of money and become wealthy. They gave orders that he would not leave. Seeing this, he offered to give away all his wealth to them. They eventually agreed to release him on that condition. The Prophet heard this story and commented on it saying:
"Suhaib is the winner, after all." [Ibn Hisham 1/477]

3. Then, there was the story of ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab,‘Ayyash bin Abi Rabi‘a and Hisham bin Al-‘Asi, who agreed to meet at a certain place one morning in order to leave for Madinah; ‘Umar and ‘Ayyash came but Hisham was detained by the Makkans.
Shortly afterwards Abu Jahl, and his brother Al-Harith came to Madinah to see their third brother ‘Ayyash. They cunningly tried to touch the most sensitive area in man, i.e. his relation with his mother. They addressed him claiming that his mother had sworn she would never comb her hair, nor shade herself off the sun unless she had seen him.‘Ayyash took pity on his mother, but ‘Umar was intelligent enough to understand that they wanted to entice ‘Ayyash away from Islam so he cautioned him against their tricks, and added "your mother would comb her hair if lice pestered her, and would shade herself off if the sun of Makkah got too hot for her."

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#32249 Dec 4, 2012
These words notwithstanding,‘Ayyash was determined to go and see his mother, so ‘Umar gave him his manageable docile camel advising him to stick to its back because it would provide rescue for him if he perceived anything suspicious on their part. The party of three then set forth towards Makkah. As soon as they covered part of the distance, Abu Jahl complained about his camel and requested ‘Ayyash to allow him to ride behind him on his camel. When they knelt down to the level of the ground, the two polytheists fell upon ‘Ayyash and tied him. They rode on into Makkah shouting at people to follow their example with respect to ‘fools’.[Ibn Hisham 1/474; Bukhari 1/558]

These are just three self-explanatory models of the Makkans’ reaction towards anyone intending to migrate. Nevertheless, the believers still managed to escape in successive groups and so rapidly that within two months of the Second ‘Aqabah Pledge, entire quarters of Makkah were deserted. Almost all the followers of Muhammad had migrated to their new abode, except Abu Bakr,‘Ali, the Prophet [pbuh] himself, and those helpless noble souls who had been detained in confinement or were unable to escape. The Prophet [pbuh], together with Abu Bakr and ‘Ali, had made all the necessary preparations for migration but was waiting for leave from his Lord.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/52]

It is noteworthy that most of the Muslims who had migrated to Abyssinia (Ethiopia), came back to Madinah to join the rest of the Muslims there.

The situation was no doubt critical in Makkah but Muhammad [pbuh] was not at all perturbed. Abu Bakr was, however, urging the Prophet to depart from that town. He was also eagerly waiting for an opportunity to accompany Muhammad [pbuh] on this eventful journey. But the Prophet told him that the time had not yet come; the Lord had not given him the command to migrate. In anticipation of the Command of Allah, Abu Bakr had made preparations for the journey. He had purchased two swift camels and had fed them properly for four months so that they could successively stand the ordeals of the long desert journey.[Bukhari 1/553]

(Abridged)
(Contd.)
Deedat

Pune, India

#32250 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol l lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doodat you katus are all the same. sick pedophiles. it started with madman Mo and continues. did your daddy do that to you when you were a toddler you sick fuckhead? lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sorry baby I am bursting your bubble….you can count Muhammad (saw), Khomeini (of Iran) etc in pedophile lists….as it is well embedded in Islamic scriptures that Muhammad (saw) was aroused seeing a 9 month old baby and he said that if he will live another six or seven years he will marry her (meaning he will take her). Also the great Khomeini wrote that Muslims can take rear of one year old girl…..how the heck one can have erection seeing a baby???? You all are mad dead pedophiles….
PS: if in doubt ask Qidwai Sahib what I am talking about as he is student of Islam…. what the heck people get aroused seeing a baby (these kind of people should be locked up)
so do your hahaz and hehez and lolz

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32251 Dec 4, 2012
MUQ wrote:
These words notwithstanding,‘Ayyash was determined to go and see his mother, so ‘Umar gave him his manageable docile camel advising him to stick to its back because it would provide rescue for him if he perceived anything suspicious on their part. The party of three then set forth towards Makkah. As soon as they covered part of the distance, Abu Jahl complained about his camel and requested ‘Ayyash to allow him to ride behind him on his camel. When they knelt down to the level of the ground, the two polytheists fell upon ‘Ayyash and tied him. They rode on into Makkah shouting at people to follow their example with respect to ‘fools’.[Ibn Hisham 1/474; Bukhari 1/558]
These are just three self-explanatory models of the Makkans’ reaction towards anyone intending to migrate. Nevertheless, the believers still managed to escape in successive groups and so rapidly that within two months of the Second ‘Aqabah Pledge, entire quarters of Makkah were deserted. Almost all the followers of Muhammad had migrated to their new abode, except Abu Bakr,‘Ali, the Prophet [pbuh] himself, and those helpless noble souls who had been detained in confinement or were unable to escape. The Prophet [pbuh], together with Abu Bakr and ‘Ali, had made all the necessary preparations for migration but was waiting for leave from his Lord.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/52]
It is noteworthy that most of the Muslims who had migrated to Abyssinia (Ethiopia), came back to Madinah to join the rest of the Muslims there.
The situation was no doubt critical in Makkah but Muhammad [pbuh] was not at all perturbed. Abu Bakr was, however, urging the Prophet to depart from that town. He was also eagerly waiting for an opportunity to accompany Muhammad [pbuh] on this eventful journey. But the Prophet told him that the time had not yet come; the Lord had not given him the command to migrate. In anticipation of the Command of Allah, Abu Bakr had made preparations for the journey. He had purchased two swift camels and had fed them properly for four months so that they could successively stand the ordeals of the long desert journey.[Bukhari 1/553]
(Abridged)
(Contd.)
Islam is FINISHED....

For sure and you KNOW IT~!!!
Deedat

Pune, India

#32252 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes, cutie pie, cuppy cakes ….I really likes when you say doodat..as far as did daddy did it, is common phenomena in Islamic society where you can even take your real sister and wed her….amazed shall I provide you with fatwas which says you can marry your own sister? Not to mention that you can have your mother as sexual pleasure (the only thing in debate among the Islamic scholars is about the thickness of the silk cloth which should act as barrier while taking your mother….need some reference let me know and I will provide it from authentic Islamic sources )
now do your hahaz, n heehez and lolz

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32253 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry baby I am bursting your bubble….you can count Muhammad (saw), Khomeini (of Iran) etc in pedophile lists….as it is well embedded in Islamic scriptures that Muhammad (saw) was aroused seeing a 9 month old baby and he said that if he will live another six or seven years he will marry her (meaning he will take her). Also the great Khomeini wrote that Muslims can take rear of one year old girl…..how the heck one can have erection seeing a baby???? You all are mad dead pedophiles….
PS: if in doubt ask Qidwai Sahib what I am talking about as he is student of Islam…. what the heck people get aroused seeing a baby (these kind of people should be locked up)
so do your hahaz and hehez and lolz
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie glad to see you come back to your senses. a gal like me can btchslap back, you know. so chill baby and we will be cool. there is one low life katu out here and unfortunately he can only breed id's like voice of India steadyfreind sally dragnet fake dak fake tyr fake jassi fake imi and who knows how many other id's an all time loser can have. now my special lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha for you sweetie. khush?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32254 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie doosat get a dck first and then start dreaming. being a katu with a wartdick does not help you much. dont you get enough gand during namaz?lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha
Nice try….but it is bubble, well I am just finding It funny that a Muslim is trying his Mental gymnastics and still he is not coming up with something substantial. As far as dreams go…what do you know about dreams???....no matter how hard you try to show that you are not a Muslim, it falls apart
Btw …why are you ashamed that you are a Muslim?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32255 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha sweetie glad to see you come back to your senses. a gal like me can btchslap back, you know. so chill baby and we will be cool. there is one low life katu out here and unfortunately he can only breed id's like voice of India steadyfreind sally dragnet fake dak fake tyr fake jassi fake imi and who knows how many other id's an all time loser can have. now my special lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he HA ha ha ha ha ha ha for you sweetie. khush?
My Muslimah babe, chill is wat you said? Well how can I be chilled even in snow deep when you flaunt your DG underwear ??? baby we are cool…as long as you will flaunt your upper assets and lower back ones???
PS: never knew that I would be stuck with beauty with no brains……
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#32256 Dec 4, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 38
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Second ‘Aqabah Pledge
The next year, thirteenth of Prophethood, June 622 A.D., during the pilgrimage season, over seventy converts from Madinah came in the trail of their polytheist people to perform the rituals of pilgrimage in Makkah. The oft-repeated question amongst them was "Isn’t it high time we protect Muhammad instead of leaving him forsaken, deserted and stumbling in the hillocks of Makkah?"
Shortly after arrival, they conducted clandestine contacts with the Prophet [pbuh] and agreed to meet him secretly at night in mid Tashreeq Days (the 11th, 12th and 13th days of Dhul Hijja) in a hillock at Al-‘Aqabah, the last year’s meeting place.
One of the leaders of the Ansâr (Helpers), Ka‘b bin Malik Al-Ansari, gave an account of the historic meeting which changed the whole course of the struggle between Islam and paganism, he said:
We set out for pilgrimage and struck a rendezvous in mid Tashreeq Days. We were accompanied by a celebrity and a notable of ours called ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Haram, who was still a polytheist. We disclosed to him our intention of meeting Muhammad [pbuh] and exhorted him to join our ranks and give up polytheism lest he should serve as wood for Hell in the Hereafter. He promptly embraced Islam and witnessed the serious meeting at Al-‘Aqabah.
That very night we slept with our people in our camps. After a third of the night had elapsed, we began to leave stealthily and met in a hillock nearby. We were seventy three men and two women Nusaibah bint Ka‘b from the Najjars and Asma’ bint ‘Amr from Bani Salamah. We waited for the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] until he came in the company of his uncle Al-‘Abbas bin ‘Abdul Muttalib who (though himself not a Muslim), adjured us not to draw his nephew away from the protection of his own kindred unless we were fully prepared to defend him even at the risk of our lives. He was the first to speak:
"O you people of the Khazraj — the Arabs used to call the Ansâr (Helpers) Khazraj, whether from Khazraj or Aws — you all know the position that Muhammad holds among us. We have protected him from our people as much as we could. He is honoured and respected among his people. He refuses to join any party except you. So if you think you can carry out what you promise while inviting him to your town, and if you can defend him against the enemies, then assume the burden that you have taken. But if you are going to surrender him and betray him after having taken him away with you, you had better leave him now because he is respected and well defended in his own place." [Ibn Hisham 1/440-442]
Ka‘b replied: "We have heard your words, and now O Messenger of Allah, it is for you to speak and take from us any pledge that you want regarding your Lord and yourself."
It was a definite stance showing full determination, courage and deep faith to shoulder the daunting responsibility and bear its serious consequences.
The Messenger of Allah then preached the Faith, and the pledge was taken.
Then ‘Abul Haitham At-Taihan interrupted and said: "O Prophet of Allah! Between us and the Jews, there are agreements which we would then sever. If Allah grants you power and victory, should we expect that you would not leave us, and join the ranks of your people (meaning Quraish)?" The Prophet [pbuh] smiled and replied:
(Contd.)
What is Mubarakpuri's source?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32259 Dec 4, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What purpose to you ?
Just curious - what are you employed as in OZ?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32260 Dec 4, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all of a sudden you got interested in Mubarakpuri?
Have you a personal grudge against him?
Qidwai Sahib neither Mahmood or Mubarakpuri met ….why don’t you answer what Mahmood is asking?

Location hidden

#32261 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of the closet and ride you??? Are you wearing G-strings and are you shaved?
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie a katu wartdick like you should not have such dreams. lol lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes, I thought you liked to see that wart growing up when you put those rosy lips around it….or it was too much that you could not handle
LOL ! True to your reputation of being from an area of Thuggee, like your ancestors, you are busy fooling your own side that Clernentia is not your clone but is launched by us! Shows the high level of low classed tricks you play on your own countrymen and the level of your involvement in Topix ! Looks like you have had very less sleep and are burning midnight oil to do all these useless efforts.

Today, I was surprised to see that you haven't countered any of the posts from us but have been busy chatting with your own self as Deedat and Clernentia. You need to visit a head doctor.

Location hidden

#32262 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fakey baby, It will be my pleasure if you are Brazilian waxed. You know coz I don’t want to ......fruits….(very limited heaven is it??)
How do you know that this Jassi is a fake and previous one was not? LOL ! You have shot yourself in the foot with this one ! Answer me convincingly - at least let me see you try.

Can you also tell me as to who robbed the Hippie's hut under stars?
Deedat

Pune, India

#32263 Dec 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Mubarakpuri's source?
Mahmood as Qidwai Sahib (MUQ) will not answer, I will tell you there is no source from where Mubarkpuri is writing it is as fake as Mubarkpuri and he is writing from dreamland without any juice….If you have gone through posts of Qidwai Sahib (the Kanti ones) he lied twice …once Yaudhaya caught him with fake conversion story and yours truly went out of the way to seek if certain wife of dsp (police officer) from Punjab converted to Islam after coming in contact of certain peer, that was also a lie…
PS: don’t expect much from Qidwai Sahib as he is apologist and he will say things which are not true.
Deedat

Pune, India

#32264 Dec 5, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL ! True to your reputation of being from an area of Thuggee, like your ancestors, you are busy fooling your own side that Clernentia is not your clone but is launched by us! Shows the high level of low classed tricks you play on your own countrymen and the level of your involvement in Topix ! Looks like you have had very less sleep and are burning midnight oil to do all these useless efforts.
Today, I was surprised to see that you haven't countered any of the posts from us but have been busy chatting with your own self as Deedat and Clernentia. You need to visit a head doctor.
Baby please tell me who are “US” is it collective Ummah or your clones? Again you started giggling with LOL! Before writing is it same as Hazrat Aisha when she saw pucker of MUhmmad (saw)???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 542,579
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min White SpreadLandic 370,380
The Dutch war on Islam 8 min Pryianka 10
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 227,527
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 11 min piratefighting 13,582
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 32 min Pryianka 202,117
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 1 hr Mujahid means COWARD 108
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••