No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32196 Dec 4, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a gay?if not why you talking with a male like that?
I need a hole…if Muhammad Sahib was upto it why cannot I?....btw I am not Gay I find girls/women more arousing (it was just an expression)
jassi singh

Europe

#32197 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a hole…if Muhammad Sahib was upto it why cannot I?....btw I am not Gay I find girls/women more arousing (it was just an expression)
Well, the hole of my gand can give you more pleasure than a choot hole. Please give it to me ;)

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#32200 Dec 4, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
To make you realise, life does have a purpose.
What purpose to you ?
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32201 Dec 4, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the hole of my gand can give you more pleasure than a choot hole. Please give it to me ;)
Good for you faker….will you give it to everyone? Itching in rear can lead to AIDS also…
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32202 Dec 4, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I can only quote some Quranic verses in this regard:
1. "… O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Your favor, which You have bestowed upon me and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as which You approve; and be gracious to me in my offspring. Truly have I turned to You and truly do I submit (to You) in Islam" (46:15)
2. And Prayer of Prophet Joseph "O My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me some power and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams, O You Creator of the heavens and earth! You are my protector in this world and in the hereafter, take my soul (at death) as one submitting to Your Will (as a Muslim) and unite me with the righteous" (12:101)
3. And prayer of prophet Abraham "O my Lord! Make me one who establishes regular prayers, and also (raise such) among my offspring. O our Lord! And accept my prayer.
"O our Lord! Cover (us) with your Forgiveness, me and my parents and (all) believers on the Day that the reckoning will be established" (14:40-41).
4. "Guide us (or keep us) on the Right Path, the path of those on whom You Bestowed You Blessings and Grace, Not the path of those who earned Your wrath and those who went stray" (1:6-7)
Can any one express it better?
Qidwai Sahib, Nice poetry from Zaid ibn Amr The Hanif…

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32203 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Dragnet 52 wearing Id of “Clernentia” as you have given up Id of fake Clementia, earlier you said that you visited 60 countries now you are saying that you visited 54 plus countries…why this number of visiting other countries is getting down as earlier you said you visited 60 countries….plz tell us what is truth. 54 or 60?? As far as visiting that many countries in that short span of time either you will be progeny of either Dhiru Bhai Ambani, Tata, Ceo/owner of Infosys or other tycoons, where do you belong plz tell….
PS: does Lund Fakir means that you are seeking one !!!!
Lol lol lol he he he sweetie it means anything but a wart between your legs and not a snipped one lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32204 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Baby…Fake dragnet 52, really missed your lolz, he he he'z and ha ha ha'z
lol lol lol he he he thanks sweetie. you mean the drag queen crossdresser hijda dragnet? he is a born loser lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha
Bulldog

Anonymous Proxy

#32205 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol he he ha ha ha sweetie visiting all 54 plus katu countries and living in katu mohallas is not an achievement to brag about lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
chaddi do u think international audiences r only pakis,bangladesi nd indonesian.
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Qidwai Sahib, Nice poetry from Zaid ibn Amr The Hanif…
Bhen ke lund Dragnet, aka ma ke laurde Dragnet aka kali kuttiya ke pille Legend,

Bhakchodi ki koi end nahin hei ... We shall keep posting and you would keep denying.

New Jassi (not you as we had you banished) has quoted some very fine things such as Jamia Milia being the hotshot university of India that has filled up entire Indian news media etc etc. We are aware that you are from UP. Uttar Pradesh - a den that is a cause of India's downfall. The reason is guys like you. Haramzade haraamkhor ...hamri dee hui bheekh se zinda rehte ho aur hamme aankh dikhate ho?

Biharis are also your offshoots. You have raped India and have kept it as a third rate nation from its inception and shall remain like this until forever.

Making a new ID is not a big deal but amazing part is that you are doing so to keep your own side dumb. Madarchod, Thesauraus se post toe likh leta ehi, but do you have single thread to your credit? Does anyone even know you besides us? We know who the fcuk you are but we will deny you that recognition as we know tu ek thali ki jhoothan hei aur jhoothan rahega.

This morning someone wrote about how multinationals got fcuked when Indian employees were hired and how right he was as I did some random research and it opened up more can of worms.

At best you can be compared with Pakistan and Bangladesh. Bhosdeeke, baar baar jhooth bota rahega aur fir khud believe karna shuru kar deta hei. Teri ma ke tanne pe ganne ka danda maar ke uski matkee fodee thi kisi balatkari ne jab teri ma ne tujhe tatti karte hue jana tha ! Saale bhaddwe..taintuwa dba ke zaban halak mein gussa denge kabhi haath chadd gya toe ...bach hue rahiyo zyada herogiri mat dikhana ...tera harminder gaandu darr gya fir se nahi toe wahin usko osama bin laden ki tarah sea burial de dete.
Rocky

Denver, CO

#32206 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol he he he thanks sweetie. you mean the drag queen crossdresser hijda dragnet? he is a born loser lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha
Dragnet aka Deedat aka PsKak aka C l e r n e n t i a, All this drama to keep Hindu side somber and dumber so that you could show yourself as a savior? Wow, what a modusoperandi you Hindus adopt to play your dirty politics.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32207 Dec 4, 2012
So only once conclusion can be drawn from MUQ's silence on the "information from the creator" issue and that is that islamic theology is based on blind belief. Of course MUQ will say that enough has been said on this issue and we should move on. This emphasis on blind belief in islam can explain some of the other tenets of islam like blasphemy, death for apostasy etc.

It will take a child to one day say that the emperor has no clothes. Till then islam will carry on.

Location hidden

#32208 Dec 4, 2012
There is one poster above who has lost all sense of proportion out of blind anger. He seems to be muttering incoherently just like someone would in a state of drunken stupor. The most wonderful thing about these jihadis is that inspite of all their religious zeal, anger is the one emotion that possesses them when it comes to defense of their religion. Every other positive emotion, every other positive marker of a civilized man including intelligence, mental clarity deserts these jihadis when it comes to the defense of their religion. These jihadis are like the overheated car engine which makes a lot of noise and emits lot of smoke but finally breaks down. The only spiritual experience these jihadis have is the rush of blood, the flow of adrenaline which they experience in their bodies shaking with fury.
Lion of HinduKush

UK

#32209 Dec 4, 2012
Laugh my friends, this hindu rat
Dragnet says he won against cat
Ran deep hole this Dragnet shit
Scared down deep hole, he does sit

Rat brigade he got real name
dragnet fake is his hidden shame
Shame from what, he is a mouse
That hindu Dragnet hides deep in house

Says, he'll Deedat shit anew
Cat will eat, his limp body through
Even if he sees sleeping cat
He'll die of heart attack, just like that

Scared , in fear, he lost his mind
Fears that him, Pak cat will find
Find him yes, that will be soon
Heart attack for Dragnet, by tomorrow afternoon

Location hidden

#32210 Dec 4, 2012
Now this jihadi above wants to show that he has poetic talent in addition to being a nuisance to others. Maybe he is one of those budding poets belonging to the schizophrenic school of poetry.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#32212 Dec 4, 2012
Lion of HinduKush wrote:
Laugh my friends, this hindu rat
Dragnet says he won against cat
Ran deep hole this Dragnet shit
Scared down deep hole, he does sit
Rat brigade he got real name
dragnet fake is his hidden shame
Shame from what, he is a mouse
That hindu Dragnet hides deep in house
Says, he'll Deedat shit anew
Cat will eat, his limp body through
Even if he sees sleeping cat
He'll die of heart attack, just like that
Scared , in fear, he lost his mind
Fears that him, Pak cat will find
Find him yes, that will be soon
Heart attack for Dragnet, by tomorrow afternoon
its against islam to make poetry

u can be stoned to death under sharia…with ur muslim family and ur sisters will e gang raped in court

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#32213 Dec 4, 2012
Once one Kattu Jehadi type in position (from great Jamia Milia)came to my office and picked up fight with a Hanuman Singh , a office bearer.

Hanuman Singh had said: Oye Katuey , aaj angreji dress mein kaisey ? aur kidhar ghusey jaa raha haey ?

Jehadi chaddi prtested , and received a jhannatey dar thappar thappard......by that time I came out and found that red faced Mr. Jehadi rushing to a corner murmuring abuses ...and stripping down .....
I asked: what's the trouble bubble ?

He replied: Beh'nchod Armani ka suit haey , LV ka chaddi haey....utar kar is chutiey kou once for all batata hoon mein kaun hoon.......!

Ha.....Ha.....Chaddi tu bhi gussey mein apney original form mein aa raha haey......NANGA !
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bhen ke lund Dragnet, aka ma ke laurde Dragnet aka kali kuttiya ke pille Legend,
Bhakchodi ki koi end nahin hei ... We shall keep posting and you would keep denying.
New Jassi (not you as we had you banished) has quoted some very fine things such as Jamia Milia being the hotshot university of India that has filled up entire Indian news media etc etc. We are aware that you are from UP. Uttar Pradesh - a den that is a cause of India's downfall. The reason is guys like you. Haramzade haraamkhor ...hamri dee hui bheekh se zinda rehte ho aur hamme aankh dikhate ho?
Biharis are also your offshoots. You have raped India and have kept it as a third rate nation from its inception and shall remain like this until forever.
Making a new ID is not a big deal but amazing part is that you are doing so to keep your own side dumb. Madarchod, Thesauraus se post toe likh leta ehi, but do you have single thread to your credit? Does anyone even know you besides us? We know who the fcuk you are but we will deny you that recognition as we know tu ek thali ki jhoothan hei aur jhoothan rahega.
This morning someone wrote about how multinationals got fcuked when Indian employees were hired and how right he was as I did some random research and it opened up more can of worms.
At best you can be compared with Pakistan and Bangladesh. Bhosdeeke, baar baar jhooth bota rahega aur fir khud believe karna shuru kar deta hei. Teri ma ke tanne pe ganne ka danda maar ke uski matkee fodee thi kisi balatkari ne jab teri ma ne tujhe tatti karte hue jana tha ! Saale bhaddwe..taintuwa dba ke zaban halak mein gussa denge kabhi haath chadd gya toe ...bach hue rahiyo zyada herogiri mat dikhana ...tera harminder gaandu darr gya fir se nahi toe wahin usko osama bin laden ki tarah sea burial de dete.
Jassi singh

Europe

#32214 Dec 4, 2012

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32215 Dec 4, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lol lol lol l he he he ha ha is my sweetie having a temper rantrum? so sad. another wasted long rambling incoherent post. sweetie your dimagi halat is nazuk lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32216 Dec 4, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
There is one poster above who has lost all sense of proportion out of blind anger. He seems to be muttering incoherently just like someone would in a state of drunken stupor. The most wonderful thing about these jihadis is that inspite of all their religious zeal, anger is the one emotion that possesses them when it comes to defense of their religion. Every other positive emotion, every other positive marker of a civilized man including intelligence, mental clarity deserts these jihadis when it comes to the defense of their religion. These jihadis are like the overheated car engine which makes a lot of noise and emits lot of smoke but finally breaks down. The only spiritual experience these jihadis have is the rush of blood, the flow of adrenaline which they experience in their bodies shaking with fury.
lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha sweetie well said. this madman thinks I am you jassi and god knows who else his raging mind comes up with. how utterly silly. lol lol lol he he ha ha ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32217 Dec 4, 2012
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragnet aka Deedat aka PsKak aka C l e r n e n t i a, All this drama to keep Hindu side somber and dumber so that you could show yourself as a savior? Wow, what a modusoperandi you Hindus adopt to play your dirty politics.
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie you are such a brilliant katu. are you a mensa member? lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha
rider

Marquette, MI

#32218 Dec 4, 2012
www.nytimes.com/.../columbus-the-four-voyages... +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sep 23, 2011 – Christopher Columbus, rediscoverer of America, was a visionary explorer. He was a harbinger of genocide. He was a Christianizing messiah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 558,836
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Shamma 207,162
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min No Surprise 26,680
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min J_a_n 390,744
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 46 min DeeDee86 28
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Joe fortuna 232,699
Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 1 hr Serpent 11,031
More from around the web