No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Pskak

Europe

#32183 Dec 3, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text> you can never be the right one to speak on behalf of India in front of the international audience.
chaddi do u think international audiences r only pakis,bangladesi nd indonesian.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32184 Dec 3, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haji Kaji, Good Afternoon ! You open are like a street vendor who puts his wares on charpai and tires hard to sell India all the time. You must realize that your perception of India is skewed and you can never be the right one to speak on behalf of India in front of the international audience.
I have however taught you to write in paragraphs and you should thank me more or everytime you lagao your teen tappar (orissa wala)! Ha ha !
So now IMI2000 is also hijacked or is it you in different avatars of Ids???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32186 Dec 3, 2012
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
chaddi do u think international audiences r only pakis,bangladesi nd indonesian.
International audiences means pertaining to two or more nations. It is not about Indians and India only.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32187 Dec 3, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
So now IMI2000 is also hijacked or is it you in different avatars of Ids???
I dunno...even I am confused. How come I am clocked back to zero?
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32188 Dec 4, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno...even I am confused. How come I am clocked back to zero?
Confused are you???...I’ll say clever you are but not that clever…
Btw…it was really enjoyable, your clementia avatar and melodrama about exit of Clementia was good….why don’t you write for Bollywood movies?
Pskak

Europe

#32189 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
why don’t you write for Bollywood movies?
he only writes mastram type stories.

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32190 Dec 4, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
Haji,
Unlike other miscreants, I am not going to do India bashing without any reason.
Have a look at well made youtube clip by someone who has been to 52 countries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YeOZM-zvhC4XX
and yeah.... Me too. I have been to more than 60 countries.
lol lol lol he he ha ha ha sweetie visiting all 54 plus katu countries and living in katu mohallas is not an achievement to brag about lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32191 Dec 4, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
omit "open" from my post above
Baby you are accepted as legs open apart….so don’t worry…
jassi singh

Europe

#32192 Dec 4, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Why to make scapegoat of Indians ? Indians are simple intelligent people they made these companies to zenith ....and as a reward made scapegoats for Western chutiapanthi....it is like your blaming of Raja RamMohan Roy for demise of British empire !
Latest news is that fresh IIT graduates are being hired at 200000 USD per year package........!!
How much Jamia Milia University graduates make Chaddi ? investigate and you will find you need not be jealous of Indian success !
It is not scorpion and frog, but Monkey vs Sloth competition ....natural monkey wins always ! <quoted text>
No one hiring iit graduate,they are being paid 50,000 rs a month by wipro and infosys now many are unemployed and switching to ias and business management,recently an iit topper of 2006 batch committed suicide in kanpur when he could not get proper job he expected,all indian media is filled with passout of jamia milia
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32193 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol he he ha ha ha sweetie visiting all 54 plus katu countries and living in katu mohallas is not an achievement to brag about lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha
Fake Dragnet 52 wearing Id of “Clernentia” as you have given up Id of fake Clementia, earlier you said that you visited 60 countries now you are saying that you visited 54 plus countries…why this number of visiting other countries is getting down as earlier you said you visited 60 countries….plz tell us what is truth. 54 or 60?? As far as visiting that many countries in that short span of time either you will be progeny of either Dhiru Bhai Ambani, Tata, Ceo/owner of Infosys or other tycoons, where do you belong plz tell….
PS: does Lund Fakir means that you are seeking one !!!!
jassi singh

Europe

#32194 Dec 4, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
I fail to understand why Kattu , Paki specially (MUQ also) always talk about Palestine, Kashmir, Timbaktu, Iraq..........but never about the Gaandmasti problem at their own home turf ?
Gandoos.....chirag taley andherA !!!!
This is same as yours,you never talk of your bogus religion and problems confronting india,but you jerk off violently the moment you listen innocent muslim dying in neighbouring country
jassi singh

Europe

#32195 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby you are accepted as legs open apart….so don’t worry…
Are you a gay?if not why you talking with a male like that?
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32196 Dec 4, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a gay?if not why you talking with a male like that?
I need a hole…if Muhammad Sahib was upto it why cannot I?....btw I am not Gay I find girls/women more arousing (it was just an expression)
jassi singh

Europe

#32197 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a hole…if Muhammad Sahib was upto it why cannot I?....btw I am not Gay I find girls/women more arousing (it was just an expression)
Well, the hole of my gand can give you more pleasure than a choot hole. Please give it to me ;)

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#32200 Dec 4, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
To make you realise, life does have a purpose.
What purpose to you ?
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32201 Dec 4, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the hole of my gand can give you more pleasure than a choot hole. Please give it to me ;)
Good for you faker….will you give it to everyone? Itching in rear can lead to AIDS also…
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32202 Dec 4, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I can only quote some Quranic verses in this regard:
1. "… O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Your favor, which You have bestowed upon me and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as which You approve; and be gracious to me in my offspring. Truly have I turned to You and truly do I submit (to You) in Islam" (46:15)
2. And Prayer of Prophet Joseph "O My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me some power and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams, O You Creator of the heavens and earth! You are my protector in this world and in the hereafter, take my soul (at death) as one submitting to Your Will (as a Muslim) and unite me with the righteous" (12:101)
3. And prayer of prophet Abraham "O my Lord! Make me one who establishes regular prayers, and also (raise such) among my offspring. O our Lord! And accept my prayer.
"O our Lord! Cover (us) with your Forgiveness, me and my parents and (all) believers on the Day that the reckoning will be established" (14:40-41).
4. "Guide us (or keep us) on the Right Path, the path of those on whom You Bestowed You Blessings and Grace, Not the path of those who earned Your wrath and those who went stray" (1:6-7)
Can any one express it better?
Qidwai Sahib, Nice poetry from Zaid ibn Amr The Hanif…

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32203 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Dragnet 52 wearing Id of “Clernentia” as you have given up Id of fake Clementia, earlier you said that you visited 60 countries now you are saying that you visited 54 plus countries…why this number of visiting other countries is getting down as earlier you said you visited 60 countries….plz tell us what is truth. 54 or 60?? As far as visiting that many countries in that short span of time either you will be progeny of either Dhiru Bhai Ambani, Tata, Ceo/owner of Infosys or other tycoons, where do you belong plz tell….
PS: does Lund Fakir means that you are seeking one !!!!
Lol lol lol he he he sweetie it means anything but a wart between your legs and not a snipped one lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Location hidden

#32204 Dec 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Baby…Fake dragnet 52, really missed your lolz, he he he'z and ha ha ha'z
lol lol lol he he he thanks sweetie. you mean the drag queen crossdresser hijda dragnet? he is a born loser lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha
Bulldog

Anonymous Proxy

#32205 Dec 4, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Qidwai Sahib, Nice poetry from Zaid ibn Amr The Hanif…
Bhen ke lund Dragnet, aka ma ke laurde Dragnet aka kali kuttiya ke pille Legend,

Bhakchodi ki koi end nahin hei ... We shall keep posting and you would keep denying.

New Jassi (not you as we had you banished) has quoted some very fine things such as Jamia Milia being the hotshot university of India that has filled up entire Indian news media etc etc. We are aware that you are from UP. Uttar Pradesh - a den that is a cause of India's downfall. The reason is guys like you. Haramzade haraamkhor ...hamri dee hui bheekh se zinda rehte ho aur hamme aankh dikhate ho?

Biharis are also your offshoots. You have raped India and have kept it as a third rate nation from its inception and shall remain like this until forever.

Making a new ID is not a big deal but amazing part is that you are doing so to keep your own side dumb. Madarchod, Thesauraus se post toe likh leta ehi, but do you have single thread to your credit? Does anyone even know you besides us? We know who the fcuk you are but we will deny you that recognition as we know tu ek thali ki jhoothan hei aur jhoothan rahega.

This morning someone wrote about how multinationals got fcuked when Indian employees were hired and how right he was as I did some random research and it opened up more can of worms.

At best you can be compared with Pakistan and Bangladesh. Bhosdeeke, baar baar jhooth bota rahega aur fir khud believe karna shuru kar deta hei. Teri ma ke tanne pe ganne ka danda maar ke uski matkee fodee thi kisi balatkari ne jab teri ma ne tujhe tatti karte hue jana tha ! Saale bhaddwe..taintuwa dba ke zaban halak mein gussa denge kabhi haath chadd gya toe ...bach hue rahiyo zyada herogiri mat dikhana ...tera harminder gaandu darr gya fir se nahi toe wahin usko osama bin laden ki tarah sea burial de dete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 670,182
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 9 min lightbeamrider 1,753
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min Hedonist Heretic 57,831
News Canadian Anti-Muslim Protesters Could Face Hate... 20 min strh 1
News Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian re... (Dec '15) 37 min me myself and I 2
News President-elect Trump: Russian agent? 3 hr Vladimir Puty Putin 63
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr nanoanomaly 27,240
More from around the web