No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29074 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
or
One can easily practice homosexuality without bringing in "men" in it.
Perhaps it is time for a "Hindu" sex to evolve?:):):)
You HAD TO ADVERTISE MUSLIM THINKING..can't help yourself can you?

Compulsively crude like the "prophet"??!?!?!?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29075 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just forget these pansy things ..let us talk about real things.
In various news reports over the past few days, we have learned that India is the child marriage capital of the world,. After 1996, however, the disparity between economic development and progress in the fight against hunger widened, and India moved further away from the predicted line," according to the report. "This stagnation in GHI scores occurred during a period when India's gross national income per capita almost doubled."
...While I find it difficult to gloat while one my nations allies is struggling with social problems ......I do thank-you not, only for the information ..but, also for your opposing view point .

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29076 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
One can easily practice yoga without bringing in "spirituality" in it.
Perhaps it is time for a "christian" yoga to evolve?:):):)
..I can "not" disagree with this assertion ...but, I think you know better than I...that at "its" core yoga is a spiritual exercise ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29077 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Japanese have a way of doing things called kaizen or continuous improvement-to them it is a communion, a spiritual exercise.
A car assembly line worker in Japan throws himself into his work and sees that he produces a 100% fault free Toyota or Nissan every time he is on shift.
Will you shy away from an exercise like that if you get a highly paid car assembly worker job in the USA? cuz Japanese consider it to be a spiritual exercise?
Come on,do you realize that the US dominates the world in innovation and new ideas? This thinking of yours might just not be compatible with the US culture of thought and work?:):):)
..We Christians also believe ,that work can be prayer ..when you are thankful that you have gainful employment ..and, are careful not to do anything half-assed ..
2)My "thinking" not compatible ....DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT ON TOPIX...??..Are you trying to get me in trouble with the authorities ...You already know I don't like President O'Bama ..all he needs is an excuse to lock me away..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29078 Oct 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you have come up with your “own definition” of who is a SALAFI, the same way you came up with the definition of a WAHABI!!
You people create you own definition and label people according to it. My definition of a SALAFI is what it is according to what it says. A SALAFI is the follower of SALAF i.e. the earliest Muslims starting from the companions of the prophets and next thrre or four generations.
1A. So what do are you trying to say? Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom and it has its rules. It is not 100 % Islamic Kingdom, but it follows many of Islam’s teachings. Its political and Economic model is not according to teachings of islam and ..
2. Who gave you “Authority” decide what is best for Arabs and what is not?
Since when you have become their “caretaker”?
PS:
I thought initially that you are a reasonable person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out and your hate and hatred against islam, Muslims and Arabs is coming out in the open.
It would be best, if I stop answering your posts from now on.
1)..A Salafist .."is" incompatible with other faiths ...even you cannot deny this .."MUQ"
1a)Wahabi is a slur ..I did not know ..forgive my ignorance ..
2) I misspoke ...Many Arabs leaders "have" relinquished power ,without pulling their entire nation to the ground ..and, Asad may also do the same ....we can only hope...
2a)..the Persians on the other hand ...these mullahs sent children into battle against Iraq......Both U.S.A and Israel ....just do "not" trust them with such a deadly weapon ..
3)And, I can say your hatred of the Jews is also showing ...
3a) Israel is democracy surrounded by a sea of totalitarianism ..this is why she is special ...
3b)Defending Taiwan ..is even "more" perilous ..yet, American has to defend democracy ...
Pskak

United States

#29079 Oct 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
0
person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out and your hate and hatred against islam, Muslims and Arabs is coming out in the open.
It would be best, if I stop answering your posts from now on.
bhudha MUQ naraj ho gaya.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29080 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I can "not" disagree with this assertion ...but, I think you know better than I...that at "its" core yoga is a spiritual exercise ...
I sometimes park my car on a cold winter night,out near empty fields with snow on them, on a full moon day and just sit entranced at the sight of moon, light pinging off the snow on the ground- it is sooooo beautiful that I find the experience "spiritual"?

and so,what is your take on it?:):):)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29081 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..We Christians also believe ,that work can be prayer ..when you are thankful that you have gainful employment ..and, are careful not to do anything half-assed ..
2)My "thinking" not compatible ....DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT ON TOPIX...??..Are you trying to get me in trouble with the authorities ...You already know I don't like President O'Bama ..all he needs is an excuse to lock me away..
Tch tch I would not want to get into trouble with Obama or Osama!

You my buddy!:):)

Now we can together post something to make Obama change is thinking in the run up to the election?:):)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29082 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes park my car on a cold winter night,out near empty fields with snow on them, on a full moon day and just sit entranced at the sight of moon, light pinging off the snow on the ground- it is sooooo beautiful that I find the experience "spiritual"?
and so,what is your take on it?:):):)
...This confounds me....Nature is breath taking as is the night sky...How can atheists "not" see an intelligence behind these vistas..???

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29085 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...This confounds me....Nature is breath taking as is the night sky...How can atheists "not" see an intelligence behind these vistas..???
Listen...if you are so sensitive..then you and I can go in private where I can show you what I have and you can do so too?

We both can scream loud and say Pakistan kaput and down with Islam!!:):):)
Dak-original

United States

#29086 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen...if you are so sensitive..then you and I can go in private where I can show you what I have and you can do so too?
We both can scream loud and say Pakistan kaput and down with Islam!!:):):)
Tamil shit,

Lowest of all races dung faced,no matter,how much you shout,pak there to stay and one day will round up all hindus with all like minded and gag and slaughter all of them together

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29087 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen...if you are so sensitive..then you and I can go in private where I can show you what I have and you can do so too?
We both can scream loud and say Pakistan kaput and down with Islam!!:):):)
...I refuse...you just want to kill me and ,take my wallet...
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29088 Oct 13, 2012
Islam is afraid of 14 year old Girl

Therefore mad howling muslims try to kill Malala Yusufzai
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29089 Oct 13, 2012
Proof that Muslim Pigs and Islam are AFRAID of 14 year old girls

Taliban reiterate vow to kill Pakistani girl if she survives
Declan Walsh, New York Times | Oct 13, 2012, 05.03PM IST

Muslim Terrorists have threatened to KILL malala yusufzai AND/OR her Father "IF SHE SURVIVES"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29090 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I refuse...you just want to kill me and ,take my wallet...
naaah...I am not a Hindu. I am a Tamil and that too a Gaandu type ! I live off on others. Like a parasite.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29091 Oct 13, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamil shit,
Lowest of all races dung faced,no matter,how much you shout,pak there to stay and one day will round up all hindus with all like minded and gag and slaughter all of them together
sorry gujju bastard...Hinduism Kaput and down with India. happy?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29092 Oct 13, 2012
harminder wrote:
Proof that Muslim Pigs and Islam are AFRAID of 14 year old girls
Taliban reiterate vow to kill Pakistani girl if she survives
Declan Walsh, New York Times | Oct 13, 2012, 05.03PM IST
Muslim Terrorists have threatened to KILL malala yusufzai AND/OR her Father "IF SHE SURVIVES"
Hindu swine, no one is scared of a 14 year old girl. When they could not be deterred by one and half million army of yours, why would they be scared of a girl. Use your head bhenchot !

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29093 Oct 13, 2012
harminder wrote:
Islam is afraid of 14 year old Girl
Therefore mad howling muslims try to kill Malala Yusufzai
Tch tch I would want to get into the middle of two hunky men like a sandwich. with Obama and Osama!

You my buddy!:):)

Now we can together post something memorable and erotic to make guju bastard change his homoerotic thinking in the run up to the solo masturbation?:):)

Since: Aug 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29094 Oct 13, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
GhaantTa Malik ! Malik hoga tera aur terey baap kaa........Indian logo kaa malik sirf Bhagwan haey....!
Kattus only brood over what a rag-picker, metally challenged gals & boys, pondy producer think , speak, make movies on them....and go on killing each other for so called blasphemy !
Indians let Malik Bhagwan do his job.....and outsource dirty job to others.....
<quoted text>
1)..A lowly Hindu .."is" incompatible with other faiths ...even you cannot deny this .."haji kaji"
1a)Hindu or Indian is a slur ..I did not know ..forgive my ignorance ..
2) I misspoke ...Many Hindu posters like, Dak original, "have" relinquished wearing an underpant ,without pulling their stockings to the waist ..and, harminder might also do the same ....we can only hope...
2a)..the Tyr bloodaxe or Hinducrusades on the other hand ...these Tamil send children into schools that charge no money against some real good schools......Both Mallus and Telugu ....just do "not" trust them with such a deadly habit ..
3)And, I can say your hatred of the Muslims is also showing ...
3a) Pakistan is democracy surrounded by a sea of totalitarianism ..this is why she is special ...
3b)Defending India ..is even "more" perilous ..yet, Saudi Arabia has to defend democracy ...
Pskak

United States

#29095 Oct 13, 2012
Islam was a product of christanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 min Uncle Sam 2,356
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 5 min The Real Karen 66
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min Shamma 207,354
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 559,657
The real message of Bethlehem's star 26 min True Christian 2
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 45 min Milena S 391,678
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr kjw51 198
More from around the web