No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
27,021 - 27,040 of 49,150 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I've had this debate with "Dak-original" he and other secularists assert "yoga" is harmless exercise ...
2)..The Hindus "yauheya" .."islam the real evil" ..and even "HAJI KAJI"...say yoga is spiritual ...it is worship of Brahma Vishnu Shiva
The Japanese have a way of doing things called kaizen or continuous improvement-to them it is a communion, a spiritual exercise.

A car assembly line worker in Japan throws himself into his work and sees that he produces a 100% fault free Toyota or Nissan every time he is on shift.

Will you shy away from an exercise like that if you get a highly paid car assembly worker job in the USA? cuz Japanese consider it to be a spiritual exercise?

Come on,do you realize that the US dominates the world in innovation and new ideas? This thinking of yours might just not be compatible with the US culture of thought and work?:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

One can easily practice yoga without bringing in "spirituality" in it.

Perhaps it is time for a "christian" yoga to evolve?:):):)

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

" I thought initially that you are a reasonable person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out .."

Final statement by 'defeated MUQ '. I am reading this statement 4th or 5th time .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I've had this debate with "Dak-original" he and other secularists assert "yoga" is harmless exercise ...
2)..The Hindus "yauheya" .."islam the real evil" ..and even "HAJI KAJI"...say yoga is spiritual ...it is worship of Brahma Vishnu Shiva
Just forget these pansy things ..let us talk about real things.

In various news reports over the past few days, we have learned that India is the child marriage capital of the world, with half its girls married off before the age of 18 -- even as astute village elders in Haryana have advocated speedy weddings for child brides as a solution for a disturbing spurt in the number of rapes reported in that feudal and patriarchal state.

We have learned that India, all its new millionaires and billionaires notwithstanding, ranks 65th out of 79 countries on the Global Hunger Index, below dozens of poorer nations -- and the government has not even bothered to tabulate nationwide data on malnutrition for the past two years.

And we have seen dramatically how that tragedy unfolds, with a single hospital in Chhattisgarh -- unsurprisingly the epicenter of a simmering Maoist insurrection -- reporting that 158 children died from malnutrition in its beds this year, following 133 who went to their graves in 2011 and 174 who died in 2010. That too not long after Narendra Modi, the chief minister of "vibrant Gujarat," argued that malnutrition figures for his state were skewed because young girls are too preoccupied with their svelte figures to eat.

"India's track record is disappointing..." the Times of India cites the International Food Policy Research Institute as saying in its latest report on the Global Hunger Index.

"[G]iven India's per capita income, it has higher GHI scores than would be expected. Between 1990 and 1996, India's ...GHI score was falling commensurate with economic growth. After 1996, however, the disparity between economic development and progress in the fight against hunger widened, and India moved further away from the predicted line," according to the report. "This stagnation in GHI scores occurred during a period when India's gross national income per capita almost doubled."

Meanwhile, four UN agencies wrote to the Indian government, lamenting, "More than 40% of the world's child marriages happen in India. In eight states of the country, more than half of young girls are married before the age of 18," according to another TOI piece.

We must acknowledge the pointlessness of talking about relative economic successes--a bump in economic growth or the reduction of bureaucratic red tape--when the real story is one of absolute failure of governance across the board.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

or

One can easily practice homosexuality without bringing in "men" in it.

Perhaps it is time for a "Hindu" sex to evolve?:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
or
One can easily practice homosexuality without bringing in "men" in it.
Perhaps it is time for a "Hindu" sex to evolve?:):):)
You HAD TO ADVERTISE MUSLIM THINKING..can't help yourself can you?

Compulsively crude like the "prophet"??!?!?!?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just forget these pansy things ..let us talk about real things.
In various news reports over the past few days, we have learned that India is the child marriage capital of the world,. After 1996, however, the disparity between economic development and progress in the fight against hunger widened, and India moved further away from the predicted line," according to the report. "This stagnation in GHI scores occurred during a period when India's gross national income per capita almost doubled."
...While I find it difficult to gloat while one my nations allies is struggling with social problems ......I do thank-you not, only for the information ..but, also for your opposing view point .

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
One can easily practice yoga without bringing in "spirituality" in it.
Perhaps it is time for a "christian" yoga to evolve?:):):)
..I can "not" disagree with this assertion ...but, I think you know better than I...that at "its" core yoga is a spiritual exercise ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Japanese have a way of doing things called kaizen or continuous improvement-to them it is a communion, a spiritual exercise.
A car assembly line worker in Japan throws himself into his work and sees that he produces a 100% fault free Toyota or Nissan every time he is on shift.
Will you shy away from an exercise like that if you get a highly paid car assembly worker job in the USA? cuz Japanese consider it to be a spiritual exercise?
Come on,do you realize that the US dominates the world in innovation and new ideas? This thinking of yours might just not be compatible with the US culture of thought and work?:):):)
..We Christians also believe ,that work can be prayer ..when you are thankful that you have gainful employment ..and, are careful not to do anything half-assed ..
2)My "thinking" not compatible ....DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT ON TOPIX...??..Are you trying to get me in trouble with the authorities ...You already know I don't like President O'Bama ..all he needs is an excuse to lock me away..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you have come up with your “own definition” of who is a SALAFI, the same way you came up with the definition of a WAHABI!!
You people create you own definition and label people according to it. My definition of a SALAFI is what it is according to what it says. A SALAFI is the follower of SALAF i.e. the earliest Muslims starting from the companions of the prophets and next thrre or four generations.
1A. So what do are you trying to say? Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom and it has its rules. It is not 100 % Islamic Kingdom, but it follows many of Islam’s teachings. Its political and Economic model is not according to teachings of islam and ..
2. Who gave you “Authority” decide what is best for Arabs and what is not?
Since when you have become their “caretaker”?
PS:
I thought initially that you are a reasonable person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out and your hate and hatred against islam, Muslims and Arabs is coming out in the open.
It would be best, if I stop answering your posts from now on.
1)..A Salafist .."is" incompatible with other faiths ...even you cannot deny this .."MUQ"
1a)Wahabi is a slur ..I did not know ..forgive my ignorance ..
2) I misspoke ...Many Arabs leaders "have" relinquished power ,without pulling their entire nation to the ground ..and, Asad may also do the same ....we can only hope...
2a)..the Persians on the other hand ...these mullahs sent children into battle against Iraq......Both U.S.A and Israel ....just do "not" trust them with such a deadly weapon ..
3)And, I can say your hatred of the Jews is also showing ...
3a) Israel is democracy surrounded by a sea of totalitarianism ..this is why she is special ...
3b)Defending Taiwan ..is even "more" perilous ..yet, American has to defend democracy ...
Pskak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out and your hate and hatred against islam, Muslims and Arabs is coming out in the open.
It would be best, if I stop answering your posts from now on.
bhudha MUQ naraj ho gaya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I can "not" disagree with this assertion ...but, I think you know better than I...that at "its" core yoga is a spiritual exercise ...
I sometimes park my car on a cold winter night,out near empty fields with snow on them, on a full moon day and just sit entranced at the sight of moon, light pinging off the snow on the ground- it is sooooo beautiful that I find the experience "spiritual"?

and so,what is your take on it?:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..We Christians also believe ,that work can be prayer ..when you are thankful that you have gainful employment ..and, are careful not to do anything half-assed ..
2)My "thinking" not compatible ....DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT ON TOPIX...??..Are you trying to get me in trouble with the authorities ...You already know I don't like President O'Bama ..all he needs is an excuse to lock me away..
Tch tch I would not want to get into trouble with Obama or Osama!

You my buddy!:):)

Now we can together post something to make Obama change is thinking in the run up to the election?:):)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes park my car on a cold winter night,out near empty fields with snow on them, on a full moon day and just sit entranced at the sight of moon, light pinging off the snow on the ground- it is sooooo beautiful that I find the experience "spiritual"?
and so,what is your take on it?:):):)
...This confounds me....Nature is breath taking as is the night sky...How can atheists "not" see an intelligence behind these vistas..???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...This confounds me....Nature is breath taking as is the night sky...How can atheists "not" see an intelligence behind these vistas..???
Listen...if you are so sensitive..then you and I can go in private where I can show you what I have and you can do so too?

We both can scream loud and say Pakistan kaput and down with Islam!!:):):)
Dak-original

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen...if you are so sensitive..then you and I can go in private where I can show you what I have and you can do so too?
Tamil shit,

Lowest of all races dung faced,no matter,how much you shout,pak there to stay and one day will round up all hindus with all like minded and gag and slaughter all of them together

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
...I refuse...you just want to kill me and ,take my wallet...
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Islam is afraid of 14 year old Girl

Therefore mad howling muslims try to kill Malala Yusufzai
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Proof that Muslim Pigs and Islam are AFRAID of 14 year old girls

Taliban reiterate vow to kill Pakistani girl if she survives
Declan Walsh, New York Times | Oct 13, 2012, 05.03PM IST

Muslim Terrorists have threatened to KILL malala yusufzai AND/OR her Father "IF SHE SURVIVES"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I refuse...you just want to kill me and ,take my wallet...
naaah...I am not a Hindu. I am a Tamil and that too a Gaandu type ! I live off on others. Like a parasite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Read and Obey the Word of God 2 min True Christian witness 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min SamBee 199,519
Transgender priest preaches at Washington's Nat... 3 min Dan 4
China plans railway to India, Nepal borders by ... 5 min Hello 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,459
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 9 min Kareem O Wheat 961
Jim Ketchum: Female clergy as capable as the males 13 min Dan 8
•••
•••