No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29098 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I refuse...you just want to kill me and ,take my wallet...
Choice is not yours. I will whisk you away in my car and lock you in a log cabin and do all sorts of things that you are scared of. I will squirt white stuff from your belly button and nipples.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29099 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry gujju bastard...Hinduism Kaput and down with India. happy?
Cretin is again responding to his own post, using my and one other ID! Clever? Nope! LOL!
Pskak

United States

#29100 Oct 13, 2012
nurnber four wrote:
<quoted text>
1).. Saudi Arabia has to defend democracy ...
lol
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29101 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tch tch I would want to get into the middle of two hunky men like a sandwich. with Obama and Osama!
You my buddy!:):)
Now we can together post something memorable and erotic to make guju bastard change his homoerotic thinking in the run up to the solo masturbation?:):)
This cretin fraud has really been affected and deeply disturbed by my posts! Hence he posts to confuse others. No contructive contribution by such lot! LOL!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29102 Oct 13, 2012
nurnber four wrote:
<quoted text>
1)..A lowly Hindu .."is" incompatible with other faiths ...even you cannot deny this .."haji kaji"
1a)Hindu or Indian is a slur ..I did not know ..forgive my ignorance ..
2) I misspoke ...Many Hindu posters like, Dak original, "have" relinquished wearing an underpant ,without pulling their stockings to the waist ..and, harminder might also do the same ....we can only hope...
2a)..the Tyr bloodaxe or Hinducrusades on the other hand ...these Tamil send children into schools that charge no money against some real good schools......Both Mallus and Telugu ....just do "not" trust them with such a deadly habit ..
3)And, I can say your hatred of the Muslims is also showing ...
3a) Pakistan is democracy surrounded by a sea of totalitarianism ..this is why she is special ...
3b)Defending India ..is even "more" perilous ..yet, Saudi Arabia has to defend democracy ...
Not Number Four or anything but Fraud Cretin!

Location hidden

#29103 Oct 13, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin is again responding to his own post, using my and one other ID! Clever? Nope! LOL!
Oye Lund chuopne walle boodhe, CRETIN CRETIN CRETIN...laga rakha hei..teri gaand maari hei kya CRETIN ne?

Location hidden

#29104 Oct 13, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
This cretin fraud has really been affected and deeply disturbed by my posts! Hence he posts to confuse others. No contructive contribution by such lot! LOL!
Boodhe khoosat, confuse ho raha hei kya madarcht? hehehehe

Location hidden

#29105 Oct 13, 2012
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
:):):) Pakistan kaput :):):)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29106 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...This confounds me....Nature is breath taking as is the night sky...How can atheists "not" see an intelligence behind these vistas..???
Me a pagan and a kaffur?

Loves nature without seeking a monotheistic deity behind it?

Pagans have the luxury of leaving their imagination on without a leash.
Monotheists have a leash on their imagination ...see the knots Pakis/Muslims have tied themselves in?

Never a dull day in Pakistan! Someone blows himself up rapes kids or detonates a bomb to show is love for the omnipotent,omniscient god while I just ogle at the snow on the ground on a winter night to satiate my need for the spiritual?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29107 Oct 13, 2012
Pskak wrote:
Islam was a product of christanity.
..Seems more like Judaism ...to me ..they oppose the Triune God..have jewish rituals ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#29108 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Me a pagan and a kaffur?
Loves nature without seeking a monotheistic deity behind it?
Pagans have the luxury of leaving their imagination on without a leash.
Monotheists have a leash on their imagination ...see the knots Pakis/Muslims have tied themselves in?
Never a dull day in Pakistan! Someone blows himself up rapes kids or detonates a bomb to show is love for the omnipotent,omniscient god while I just ogle at the snow on the ground on a winter night to satiate my need for the spiritual?
..You need to explore monotheism ...blowing things up ..is fun.!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#29109 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Choice is not yours. I will whisk you away in my car and lock you in a log cabin and do all sorts of things that you are scared of. I will squirt white stuff from your belly button and nipples.
..no...don't do it...you'll feel guilty ..afterwards ..
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29110 Oct 13, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oye Lund chuopne walle boodhe, CRETIN CRETIN CRETIN...laga rakha hei..teri gaand maari hei kya CRETIN ne?
Cretin proved to be cretin by his own post!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29111 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You need to explore monotheism ...blowing things up ..is fun.!!
I get regular lessons from Jehovah's Witness adherents.

Will let you know how I am deciphering monotheism and Christianity!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#29112 Oct 13, 2012
I also practice Bharatnatyam in front of my neighbours where I also decipher homosexuality in to beastality. You know what I am talking about, sweetie pie don't ya?

Location hidden

#29113 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Seems more like Judaism ...to me ..they oppose the Triune God..have jewish rituals ..
would you, by any freak luck or chance, know as to what is "tattaism" ?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29114 Oct 13, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri

Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 17

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Phases and Stages of the Call

The Muhammadan Call could be divided into two phases distinctively demarcated:

1. The Makkan phase: nearly thirteen years.

2. The Madinese phase: fully ten years.
Each of the two phases included distinctive features easily discernible through accurate scrutiny into the circumstances that characterized each of them.

The Makkan phase can be divided into three stages:

1. The stage of the secret Call: three years.

2. The stage of the proclamation of the Call in Makkah: from the beginning of the fourth year of Prophethood to almost the end of the tenth year.

3. The stage of the call to Islam and propagating it beyond Makkah: it lasted from the end of tenth year of the Prophethood until Muhammad’s [pbuh] emigration to Madinah.

The Madinese phase will be considered later in its due course.

The First Stage : Strife in the Way of the Call

Three Years of Secret Call

It is well-known that Makkah was the centre for the Arabs, and housed the custodians of Al-Ka‘bah. Protection and guardianship of the idols and stone graven images that received veneration on the part of all the Arabs lay in the hands of the Makkans. Hence the difficulty of hitting the target of reform and rectitude in a place considered the den of idolatry. Working in such an atmosphere no doubt requires unshakable will and determination, that is why the call unto Islam assumed a clandestine form so that the Makkans should not be enraged by the unexpected surprise.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#29115 Oct 13, 2012
The Early Converts

The Prophet [pbuh] naturally initiated his sacred mission right from home and then moved to the people closely associated with him. He called unto Islam whomsoever he thought would attest the truth which had come from his Lord. In fact, a host of people who nursed not the least seed of doubt as regards the Prophet [pbuh], immediately responded and quite readily embraced the true faith. They are known in the Islamic literature as the early converts.

- Khadijah, the Prophet’s spouse, the mother of believers, was the first to enter the fold of Islam followed by his freed slave Zaid bin Harithah,

- His cousin,‘Ali bin Abi Talib, who had been living with him since his early childhood,

- And next came his intimate friend Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (Abu Bakr the truth verifier). All of those professed Islam on the very first day of the call.[Rahmat-ul-lil'alameen 1/50] Abu Bakr, and from the first day he embraced Islam, proved to be an energetic and most zealous activist. He was wealthy, obliging, mild and upright. People used to frequent his house and draw nigh to him for his knowledge, amity, pleasant company and business.

- He invited whomever he had confidence in to Islam and through his personal efforts a good number of people converted to Islam, such as ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan Al-Umawi, Az-Zubair bin ‘Awwam Al-Asadi,‘Abdur Rahman bin ‘Awf, Sa‘d bin Abi Waqqas, Az-Zuhri and Talhah bin ‘Ubaidullah At-Tamimy. Those eight men constituted the forerunners and more specifically the vanguard of the new faith in Arabia.…, a biographer, counted them to be more than forty.[Ibn Hisham 1/245-262]

Ibn Ishaq said: "Then people entered the fold of Islam in hosts, men or women and the new faith could no longer be kept secret." [Ibn Hisham 1/262]
The Prophet [pbuh] used to meet and teach, the new converts, the religion in privacy because the call to Islam was still running on an individual and secret basis. Revelation accelerated and continued after the first verses of "O you wrapped in garments."

The verses and pieces of Sûrah (chapters) revealed at this time were short ones with wonderful strong pauses and quite fascinating rhythms in full harmony with that delicate whispering setting.

The central topic running through them focused on sanctifying the soul, and deterring the Muslims from falling prey to the deceptive glamour of life. The early verses used as well to give a highly accurate account of the Hell and the Garden (Paradise), leading the believers down a new course diametrically opposed to the ill practices rampant amongst their compatriots.

(Abridged)
(Contd.)

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29116 Oct 13, 2012
Islam was a Tamasha run by 'Jamura' Mohammad under imaginative 'Ustad' Allah !

Pity is that current Muslims want to continue the show feigning 'Jamuras'(billion of them)under Dead Jamura Mohammad !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29117 Oct 13, 2012
Bad-tamiz Budhdhey, ckeck and write who was the first convert in your linage and how ? Tell ur children that your father was first convert under Kattu Danda , and Kaamchori from Chamar-giri !
And you will get the real truth for this real world......your children are uneducated Muslim puncture-walas....as they could not study under SC / ST quota even !!!

Bhosrdi K apney bachchey gaand maraey Mohammad kE naam, Paar Arab Baddu kE liey Mulla giri nahi chhordengey !
MUQ wrote:
The Early Converts
The Prophet [pbuh] naturally initiated his sacred mission right from home and then moved to the people closely associated with him. He called unto Islam whomsoever he thought would attest the truth which had come from his Lord. In fact, a host of people who nursed not the least seed of doubt as regards the Prophet [pbuh], immediately responded and quite readily embraced the true faith. They are known in the Islamic literature as the early converts.
- Khadijah, the Prophet’s spouse, the mother of believers, was the first to enter the fold of Islam followed by his freed slave Zaid bin Harithah,
- His cousin,‘Ali bin Abi Talib, who had been living with him since his early childhood,
- And next came his intimate friend Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (Abu Bakr the truth verifier). All of those professed Islam on the very first day of the call.[Rahmat-ul-lil'alameen 1/50] Abu Bakr, and from the first day he embraced Islam, proved to be an energetic and most zealous activist. He was wealthy, obliging, mild and upright. People used to frequent his house and draw nigh to him for his knowledge, amity, pleasant company and business.
- He invited whomever he had confidence in to Islam and through his personal efforts a good number of people converted to Islam, such as ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan Al-Umawi, Az-Zubair bin ‘Awwam Al-Asadi,‘Abdur Rahman bin ‘Awf, Sa‘d bin Abi Waqqas, Az-Zuhri and Talhah bin ‘Ubaidullah At-Tamimy. Those eight men constituted the forerunners and more specifically the vanguard of the new faith in Arabia.…, a biographer, counted them to be more than forty.[Ibn Hisham 1/245-262]
Ibn Ishaq said: "Then people entered the fold of Islam in hosts, men or women and the new faith could no longer be kept secret." [Ibn Hisham 1/262]
The Prophet [pbuh] used to meet and teach, the new converts, the religion in privacy because the call to Islam was still running on an individual and secret basis. Revelation accelerated and continued after the first verses of "O you wrapped in garments."
The verses and pieces of Sûrah (chapters) revealed at this time were short ones with wonderful strong pauses and quite fascinating rhythms in full harmony with that delicate whispering setting.
The central topic running through them focused on sanctifying the soul, and deterring the Muslims from falling prey to the deceptive glamour of life. The early verses used as well to give a highly accurate account of the Hell and the Garden (Paradise), leading the believers down a new course diametrically opposed to the ill practices rampant amongst their compatriots.
(Abridged)
(Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 22 min Dogen 80,037
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 5 hr Fed Up in North C... 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr Faith 520,971
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 10,233
News Weakened Merkel wins fourth term, hit by nation... 5 hr BB Board 1
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) 6 hr Eagle 12 - 119
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 8 hr MR EMMITT TILL 6
More from around the web