No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#27787 Sep 19, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
A v.very balanced post ,nobody could have replied a cent better,you are really balanced even when you r drunk,can i knw what are your educational qualifications
I like to read ..fiction..sorry
I sucked at school ..no college ...FIVE YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL ..!!!and I still needed a G.E.D ...I'm a retard ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27788 Sep 19, 2012
Purple Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam too!
Never ever try to make political choices for other people and that in countries with which you no inkling of their cultural drives..
When will you ever learn USA?:):)
..My point was ...Do we really want to tangle W/ the Persians ...(?)
A)Thiry years later ...Vietnam is a good country ...it is not Hati or Somalia ..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#27790 Sep 19, 2012
What a News !!!!!! At least Pakis will be involved in this case could not be imagined !

Movie Starts KatuA giri in Pak-

By ASIF SHAHZAD
Associated Press
ISLAMABAD (AP)- Demonstrators angry over an anti-Islam film accused a local businessman in southern Pakistan of blasphemy, forcing the police to open a case and driving him and his family into hiding, following an argument that broke out when he refused to join their protest, officials said Wednesday.
The incident demonstrates the potential for abuse of the country's strict blasphemy laws as well as the intense feelings the film, which denigrates Islam's Prophet Muhammed, has unleashed in Pakistan.
At least two people have died in protests against the film, which has generated widespread animosity across the Muslim world.
The incident in the city of Hyderabad began when hundreds of protesters rallied Saturday. Some protesters demanded that businessman Haji Nasrullah Khan shut his roughly 120 shops in solidarity, said police officer Munir Abbasi.
When Khan refused, one of his tenants said his decision supported the film, the officer said.
…………………………

HA ...ha....Ohhhh....MUQ....Errrr rr...I mean Pakis icould not finish reading such a sht hd activity !!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27791 Sep 19, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..a rapist is killed in Islam ...even I know this ..
Dear bro. In Iran unmarried girl in police custody gets legally raped by a security guard of prison, in a blasphemy case.

As per Islamic law. Is this a Perfect Islam?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27793 Sep 19, 2012
Purple Pig wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q0z-818i2D0XX
We understand Afghans and Americans don't!
it is that simple!
Taliban is evil ...and,someone "HAS" to help the Afghanis ...
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#27794 Sep 19, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
Sikhism..=..Hate
Christianity ,Hinduism,Islam ..=..Peace
..Do unto others ,as you would have them do unto you ...(Jesus)
Christianity = Hate
Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam = Peace
Now we have balanced this thread....now can we move on?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27796 Sep 19, 2012
nek insaan wrote:
<quoted text>Dear bro. In Iran unmarried girl in police custody gets legally raped by a security guard of prison, in a blasphemy case.
As per Islamic law. Is this a Perfect Islam?
..Well, our Sunni friends "hate" the (beep) out of Shi'a ....Iran Government is one of worst ...Muslims will agree..
2) She is raped ,,because Mohammed forbade ..killing of virgins ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27797 Sep 19, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity = Hate
Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam = Peace
Now we have balanced this thread....now can we move on?
...I'm not so sure I like you ..?...
harminder

Mumbai, India

#27798 Sep 19, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm not so sure I like you ..?...
you are welcome not to like anyone while u had one too many

))
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#27799 Sep 19, 2012
So what do you muslims think of the scum that raped and sodomized the American ambassador to Libya? Muslims don't like homosexuals yet they sodomize a man and kill him. Your religion is despicable and those actions set back relations with the U.S. a hundred years. I have no respect for your religion or muslims. You people live in the stone age and are not accepted in our world. If I had my way I would deport every single muslim in the U.S. back to your desert shit hole. When we become independent of your oil, and we will, you will have nothing to sell. You will all become goat herders and die in the desert of starvation and we will laugh at you cowards.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27800 Sep 19, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
the "persians" are a set of arrogant cavedwellers who cant even make a basic engineering drawing
so even if they have nukes they will load em behind donkey carts for launching
by the way pakistan has failed in its 1000th attempt to launch a weather baloon which they stole from amritsar. they filled the baloon with oxygen from a hospital instead of helium with the logic "hawaa dey naal uth jaeyegaa allah dey naam tey"
..America will leave (subcontinent)...with ,the idea that India ...is going to crush some heads ...
2)Anybody taking bets...???..I have 5 dollars ...India does "not" want any piece of this ..!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27801 Sep 19, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, our Sunni friends "hate" the (beep) out of Shi'a ....Iran Government is one of worst ...Muslims will agree..
2) She is raped ,,because Mohammed forbade ..killing of virgins ..
And Muhammad allowed rape of virgins before she get killed ? wow. Perfect Islam.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#27802 Sep 19, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..America will leave (subcontinent)...with ,the idea that India ...is going to crush some heads ...
2)Anybody taking bets...???..I have 5 dollars ...India does "not" want any piece of this ..!!!
we dont want a PIECE

we will extract revenge

retribution 1000 times over in payment of what the muslim barbarians have done for the last 1400 years

we will lay waste their lands and burn these muslim hun bastards alive ..we will fry em.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27803 Sep 19, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome not to like anyone while u had one too many
))
....fine ...if the beer is talking ....Christianity ..=..Hate..
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#27804 Sep 19, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm not so sure I like you ..?...
I like Jesus Christ....but i'm not sure if I like you..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27805 Sep 19, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
The witch practising lot pray, too!
NB: I do not believe in religions but I do pray to GOD!...I am sober today. One of two dry days in the week!
..What is (NB)..?...I use (P.S)..post script ..=..(After ,letter writing)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27806 Sep 19, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Jesus Christ....but i'm not sure if I like you..?
...Just so you know.."Deedat"...I just called the cops on you ....!
Aditya Mookerjee

Belgaum, India

#27808 Sep 19, 2012
The Muslim must ponder. It doesn't seem that people want to defame their Prophet, because these people are not Muslim, supposedly. It seems, that being Muslim is not the issue. In India, if Islam had been taught, people would have honored it from the time it was taught, till now. I mean, all the people. The Muslim in the past, did criticize other religions, and it seems, this was due to political considerations, of generally one person, who was supposed to represent the many Muslims. These singular people, after Muhammad, were not Muhammad. Muhammad unified the Arabian Peninsula. He did not talk of conquering regions, in God's name. His followers, after his death, fought with each other, and their followers propagated Islam. This shows, that if God is not known, then saying you are a Muslim, only says you are a believer. People say, that a person believes in Islam because he follows the religion, and thus he believes in God. The Muslim doesn't know if God exists, he believes. But, if the person who insults another, doesn't mind being insulted himself, which would be unreasonable, to everyone, does mind being insulted and harmed, then everyone must take feelings into consideration. In France, a lady can say that a man coerced her into sex, and even if this is not true, the man is guilty until proven innocent, according to French Law. The idea to a woman, that she was coerced into sex, is supposed to hurt her mind. This is the crime, not the act of sex, which may not cause injury. The reason, it seems, why there are many violent acts, which cause widespread death, among all communities, is because the spirit of the law, even French Law, is not followed.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#27809 Sep 19, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
we dont want a PIECE
we will extract revenge
retribution 1000 times over in payment of what the muslim barbarians have done for the last 1400 years
we will lay waste their lands and burn these muslim hun bastards alive ..we will fry em.
...See, what you don't comprehend is Mulisms invaded your land ,and you fought back ...and, NOW India is one of BRIC ...you are stronger and more deadly ....who proved your mettle ?...who forced you to stand your ground ?...who drew your blood ,and made you men ..????

Since: May 10

Mumbai, India

#27810 Sep 19, 2012
WHILE people whose religions differed from that of the mainstream society were mostly eliminated in other civilisations, the record of ancient and medieval Hindu India was the other way round. It welcomed and protected the racially different Jews, Parsis and early Muslims, who came here as refugees fleeing from violent faiths [1].
Take the case of Jews who were butchered all over Christendom [2] and in Islamic nations [3]. In a book titled Indian Jews in Israel brought out by the Consulate of Israel in India in late 1960s, the Editor of the book says that on the formation of Israel,“while most of the others came to Israel driven by persecution, discrimination, murder and other attempts at total genocide, the Jews of India came because of their desire to participate in the building of the Third Jewish Commonwealth…….. Throughout their long sojourn in India, nowhere at no time were they subjected to intolerance, discrimination or persecution”.[4] This could happen in Hindu India only because, in the Hindu world view, all religions enjoyed nearly absolute freedom so considerable as to find no parallels in the West before recent times, according to Western scholars themselves.[5]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 685,685
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 min Science 32,438
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 28 min Aliroger1 518,484
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 29 min Science 78,673
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 52 min Eagle 12 - 1,406
News Is it too late for American Jewry? 1 hr susanblange 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 8,399
More from around the web