Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6270 Dec 4, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense. I was referring to property tax and the federal/state regulations that dictate as to what you can do with "your" land.
Were you? And what has that to do with a burial ground?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6271 Dec 4, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Were you? And what has that to do with a burial ground?
You said
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Are they on your land? If so, act like you own the land and do what you wish. Somebody elses land, it's none ya bidness.
To which I said, You don't really own the land. Which was me implying that you only rent it from the government. The burial ground is irrelevent.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6272 Dec 4, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
This dude is so p!ssed off that he has no clue what to do. He apparently wants number four really bad. Don't worry number four, his wife wants you to. She's easy!
Creationist liar with no morals trying and failing to sell morals.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6273 Dec 4, 2012
Dude tell me he doesn't act like a jealous little b!tch all catty and sht. Lol!

Just wait for me to get home and post his PMs to me. He sent so many I had to block him! Btw he already went crying to the mods about me posting those because his number is in one of them. I promise I won't post his telephone number ok?

Hell the rest of this sad sack of sht's PMs are funny enough I don't need to post that!

Plus if I posted that he may get a phone call from someone and have actual human contact so it would be a boon for this sad lonely loser. When you read these they just scream friendless loser.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist liar with no morals trying and failing to sell morals.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6274 Dec 4, 2012
&li st=FLPTHI8N8kpWoRq5bOCJ0rMg
Skeptic and Ms.Liberty on a date.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6275 Dec 4, 2012
Hmm I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

Do show the post where I ever claimed I be female. Chop chop half wit or else get factually crushed as usual.
Lil Ticked wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EFTbHvPDWmoXX&list=FLPTHI 8N8kpWoRq5bOCJ0rMg
Skeptic and Ms.Liberty on a date.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6276 Dec 4, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hmm I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?
Do show the post where I ever claimed I be female. Chop chop half wit or else get factually crushed as usual.
<quoted text>
It is as I stated on the other thread. If it walks like a woman, talks like a woman, it is hopefully a woman.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6277 Dec 4, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Dude tell me he doesn't act like a jealous little b!tch all catty and sht. Lol!

Just wait for me to get home and post his PMs to me. He sent so many I had to block him! Btw he already went crying to the mods about me posting those because his number is in one of them. I promise I won't post his telephone number ok?

Hell the rest of this sad sack of sht's PMs are funny enough I don't need to post that!

Plus if I posted that he may get a phone call from someone and have actual human contact so it would be a boon for this sad lonely loser. When you read these they just scream friendless loser.
If you believe this idiots post, you are the dumbest person. Put everything! You lie like you lied about your IQ challenge, but while you are at it, ask your friends to post your wife's images when they were doing your wife. One more thing DUDE, stop talking to yourself.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6278 Dec 4, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

Do show the post where I ever claimed I be female. Chop chop half wit or else get factually crushed as usual.
Still waiting for you to post your so called evidence. You have plenty of time to make it up. Chop chop little loser.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6279 Dec 4, 2012
So in other words you have nothing as we all knew. You have seen me walk? When was this half wit? And if women around you are always factually proving you wrong it's just because you are not so smart, not beacause they are women. Glad to help clear that up for you.

Don't crush any eggs today while bagging up groceries for the customers at the Supermarket ok?

That'll do half wit, I know you try your best with your ahem limited abilities.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is as I stated on the other thread. If it walks like a woman, talks like a woman, it is hopefully a woman.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6280 Dec 4, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So in other words you have nothing as we all knew. You have seen me walk? When was this half wit? And if women around you are always factually proving you wrong it's just because you are not so smart, not beacause they are women. Glad to help clear that up for you.
Don't crush any eggs today while bagging up groceries for the customers at the Supermarket ok?
That'll do half wit, I know you try your best with your ahem limited abilities.
<quoted text>
I will keep calling you a woman until you stop acting like a b!tch.
;@

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6281 Dec 4, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hmm I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?
Do show the post where I ever claimed I be female. Chop chop half wit or else get factually crushed as usual.
<quoted text>
You used to post with a attractive woman's picture. For the longest time, I presumed you were this attractive female. Imagine my disappointment.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6282 Dec 4, 2012
At first I posted here with the Jesus holding the baby raptor. Later because Kate Upton made do many Christholes angry with her role in the three stooges movie I gave her some love. Now I am showing respect for the little girl who was nearly killed for giving a voice to the women in her area wanting to get a better education.

Kate's ability to get the faithful so angry only makes her all the hotter :)
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to post with a attractive woman's picture. For the longest time, I presumed you were this attractive female. Imagine my disappointment.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6283 Dec 4, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>You used to post with a attractive woman's picture. For the longest time, I presumed you were this attractive female. Imagine my disappointment.
Exactly!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6284 Dec 4, 2012
Funny how Givethemliberty is on vacation with his so called super hot model wife but is always on here. Still waiting for your evidence.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6285 Dec 4, 2012
One day the ladyboy licking number four will learn about iPhones.

Best think about those 30 plus messages you sent me and what your lonely @ss wrote in them. In the words of Kenny Rodgers, you got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away. KNOW WHEN TO RUN.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6287 Dec 5, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I am not trying to be mean, but you're hopeless. If god is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent, he by necessity is responsible for everything that happens, so yes, he sends them.
...Why, does everybody keep telling me , I'm hopeless....????

I believe God is all that ....the technical term, God is "Oh-three".I also believe ,as most Christians , We can choose betwixt doing good or doing evil...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6288 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I will keep calling you a woman until you stop acting like a b!tch.
;@
...bravo..!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6289 Dec 5, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ... neither one of us can claim to have come up with "no atheists in foxholes" ... basically what we're talking about here. There's not many politicians in foxholes either if you think about it. What tools of manipulation do they have at their disposal to populate battlefields with people willing to die for their cause? Would a country full of "free thinkers" form themselves into armies and march off to war so patriotically? There's more to all this than meets the eye. Certainly Atheists have no reservoirs of faith or promises of Heaven to lend courage.
Politicians need "no" tools ...We are despised ,because of our freedoms ...The Pentagon suffers from thousands of cyber attacks daily (mostly from China)...The state of the planet is such ,that we pray "Dear Lord protect us, from Your followers "

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6290 Dec 5, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
At first I posted here with the Jesus holding the baby raptor. Later because Kate Upton made do many Christholes angry with her role in the three stooges movie I gave her some love. Now I am showing respect for the little girl who was nearly killed for giving a voice to the women in her area wanting to get a better education.
Kate's ability to get the faithful so angry only makes her all the hotter :)
<quoted text>
I like your pictures ...you seem to know, exactly what to use to offend godbots ...

but, We all know you do "not" find Kate hot , because you're not into girls ..closet boy ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 558,679
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 232,683
Whole community has duty to guard against extre... 22 min Joe 2
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 26 min Eagle 12 2,173
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 35 min Ballbuster 52,423
The potential menace of Islamist politics 36 min Your regular Joe 16
Global Agenda, 9:46 AMThousands March Against I... 41 min Joe 1