Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#3177 Jun 1, 2012
Confession wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist? Not seeing what an economic theory has anything to do with this, but if that what floats your boat. Everything else is brilliant! How many "Gods" were there before Yahweh? What's really going to rack the brain is, in the far future, what will be the name of God or Gods after Yahweh?
....I'm not as smart as I look .....but, we call god ..jesus ..

Since: Oct 11

Cincinnati, OH

#3178 Jun 1, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....I'm not as smart as I look .....but, we call god ..jesus ..
And ALAH and Jehovah and Yeshua. Whatever. What is your point sir?

Since: Oct 11

Cincinnati, OH

#3179 Jun 1, 2012
number four wrote:
I also don't see where a countries economic system has anything to do with a damn thing you're saying. Do you believe that there's no one that believes in Jesus in China? How about Cuba? Or back in the old Soviet Union? Do you think Jesus was a capitalist?

What is it you're asserting?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3180 Jun 1, 2012
number four wrote:
You misspelled "Jewsus".

Silly.

Las Vegas, NV

#3181 Jun 1, 2012
Confession wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't see where a countries economic system has anything to do with a damn thing you're saying. Do you believe that there's no one that believes in Jesus in China? How about Cuba? Or back in the old Soviet Union? Do you think Jesus was a capitalist?
What is it you're asserting?
...first point ..I was really drunk yesterday ....but you were spouting .."we call god this and we call god that, what will the future ..hold "...I just wanted to point out I'm christian ...

...I have no beef w/ Marxism ....except ,they persecute theists ...

jesus and capitlism ...???..I want to say ..yes...but, the early church ..they would share almost everything ...and I think it's pretty nice to keep what you make ...

Las Vegas, NV

#3182 Jun 2, 2012
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled "Jewsus".
Silly.
we have life ,after death ....your mind is limited ...my too..."electricity" ...is everywhere ...and easy to produce ...but, to fundamentally define ,what it is impossible ....

you need empirical proof ..???...drop to your knees ..and ask "God help me with my unbelief " ....and wait .

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3183 Jun 2, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>we have life ,after death ....your mind is limited ...my too..."electricity" ...is everywhere ...and easy to produce ...but, to fundamentally define ,what it is impossible ....
you need empirical proof ..???...drop to your knees ..and ask "God help me with my unbelief " ....and wait .
One day you will realise that trying to convince atheists about god is like trying to convince a fighter pilot that aeroplanes can't fly.

It's impossible because you're trying to convince somebody who understands the world more than you do.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3184 Jun 2, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...first point ..I was really drunk yesterday ....but you were spouting .."we call god this and we call god that, what will the future ..hold "...I just wanted to point out I'm christian ...
...I have no beef w/ Marxism ....except ,they persecute theists ...
jesus and capitlism ...???..I want to say ..yes...but, the early church ..they would share almost everything ...and I think it's pretty nice to keep what you make ...
And you are still as brain-damaged today as you were last night...

... is not drunkenness a mortal sin?

I do believe your BuyBull says it is.

How about that? You're just another hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3185 Jun 2, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>we have life ,after death
Prove it. You have proof of this fantasy-delusion of yours?

No?

We thought as much-- your limited ego DEMANDS that you are magic.

So you fantasize about this "soul" thingy to soothe the demands of your over-inflated ego.

Classic.
number four wrote:
....your mind is limited
Says your giant ego-- yet?

You have no idea what my mind is capable of.

But your EGO demands that you feel superior to me any way you are able.

Very sad.
number four wrote:
...my too..."electricity" ...is everywhere ...and easy to produce
So? We are not electricity, silly egomaniac.
number four wrote:
...but, to fundamentally define ,what it is impossible ....
I did exactly that for 30 years.

Your god?

Was a no-show.

Just like he was for YOU.

All that you PRETEND you get from your god?

Is you: lying.

It's what you people do best, after all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3186 Jun 2, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you will realise that trying to convince atheists about god is like trying to convince a fighter pilot that aeroplanes can't fly.
It's impossible because you're trying to convince somebody who understands the world more than you do.
Yep.

Las Vegas, NV

#3187 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>
And you are still as brain-damaged today as you were last night...
... is not drunkenness a mortal sin?
I do believe your BuyBull says it is.
How about that? You're just another hypocrite.
..damn straight ...I'm a hypocrite...everybody is ..

Mortal ..??..nah...venial ...??..it's debatable

Las Vegas, NV

#3188 Jun 2, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
..I would not presume..and try to convince you of the existence of God ...only he can do that ...

Las Vegas, NV

#3189 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Prove it. You have proof of this fantasy-delusion of yours?
No?
We thought as much-- your limited ego DEMANDS that you are magic.
So you fantasize about this "soul" thingy to soothe the demands of your over-inflated ego.
Classic.
<quoted text>
Says your giant ego-- yet?
You have no idea what my mind is capable of.
But your EGO demands that you feel superior to me any way you are able.
Very sad.
<quoted text>
So? We are not electricity, silly egomaniac.
<quoted text>
Your god?
Was a no-show.
..yep..you got me "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ..I have to lie to make friends ...cause my EGO is so big ...it's a big EGO...I'm like a egomaniac with my EGO..

Las Vegas, NV

#3190 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Your god?
Was a no-show.
..this is untrue ..you did "not" pray for 30 years ...
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#3191 Jun 2, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..this is untrue ..you did "not" pray for 30 years ...
you cannot tell people what their own life's experience was. you can only define words to exclude them - and that is where extemist fundies show how evil they are. they live on false accusations, and lies.

Las Vegas, NV

#3192 Jun 2, 2012
havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text> you cannot tell people what their own life's experience was. you can only define words to exclude them - and that is where extemist fundies show how evil they are. they live on false accusations, and lies.
...you dare chastise me in front of everybody.....???..well, obviously you do..I "may" be falsely accusing the other poster ....but, I'm a gambin' man and I smelt "bs"...(poop)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3193 Jun 2, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..this is untrue ..you did "not" pray for 30 years ...
True-- it was more like 34.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3194 Jun 2, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...you dare chastise me in front of everybody.....???..well, obviously you do..I "may" be falsely accusing the other poster ....but, I'm a gambin' man and I smelt "bs"...(poop)
You smelt bs-- because it's dribbling down your many chins.

That's a consequence of True Belief™-- you are so full of sh7t that everytime you open your filthy mouth, sh7t always dribbles out.

The nature of True Believers™ using Genuine Faith™

The problem is? All faith is a lie you tell yourself.
My number

United States

#3195 Jun 2, 2012
Atheist = Attention Thirsty Hogwash Evangelist In Search of Trouble.. Not one atheist has respect for others beleifs, and they all, each and every one, use it as a way to make themselves feel better than evveryone else. All atheists have major self esteem issues, and 79 percent of atheists are drop outs living at home at 30 years of age sitting behind their moms computer trying to call themselves "activists" in a weak attempt at self importance. Fact.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3196 Jun 2, 2012
My number wrote:
Atheist = Attention Thirsty Hogwash Evangelist In Search of Trouble.. Not one atheist has respect for others beleifs, and they all, each and every one, use it as a way to make themselves feel better than evveryone else. All atheists have major self esteem issues, and 79 percent of atheists are drop outs living at home at 30 years of age sitting behind their moms computer trying to call themselves "activists" in a weak attempt at self importance. Fact.
Belief is only deserving of respect, if it is logical and based on fact.

The silly and often hateful beliefs of Genuine Christianity™ are deserving of all the ridicule that can be brought to bear.

And that very ridicule? Proves 100% that there is NO god behind it!

For what god would permit such ridicule?

You are clearly too stressed out. Take a chill pill, and stop believing for a second.

Remember: faith is lying to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristineM 231,960
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 554,992
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Love Hurghada 386,386
Daeiae: What did God do to deserve this (May '13) 15 min Stern des Sudens 17
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min JOEL 205,891
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 52 min Morse 1,034
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 1 hr Poof1 27

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE