Who says that there are no Christian ...

Who says that there are no Christian terrorists?

Posted in the Religion Forum

noyb5349

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 15, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
Just happen to come across this, for any ignorant person who says that there are no Christian terrorists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
You can see the link in the above quote.
its the religion stupid

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Dont see those christian terrorist supporters out in the street beggin for blood this day?

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 15, 2012
its the religion stupid wrote:
Dont see those christian terrorist supporters out in the street beggin for blood this day?
This is what I saw in 2011: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5170/527581800... reminiscent of the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
True follower of Jesus

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Many people claim to be Christian, and don't even know the meaning of that word.

True Christians are commanded by Jesus to love their fellowman, even their enemies who hate and try to kill them. Christians are peacemakers.

A true Christian is willing to die, rather that disobey Jesus' commandments. Matthew 22:37-9

(Luke 6:27-29). . .“But I say to YOU who are listening, Continue to love YOUR enemies, to do good to those hating YOU, 28 to bless those cursing YOU, to pray for those who are insulting YOU. 29 To him that strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also;

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 18, 2012
True follower of Jesus wrote:
Many people claim to be Christian, and don't even know the meaning of that word.
True Christians are commanded by Jesus to love their fellowman, even their enemies who hate and try to kill them. Christians are peacemakers.
A true Christian is willing to die, rather that disobey Jesus' commandments. Matthew 22:37-9
(Luke 6:27-29). . .“But I say to YOU who are listening, Continue to love YOUR enemies, to do good to those hating YOU, 28 to bless those cursing YOU, to pray for those who are insulting YOU. 29 To him that strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also;
I thought that the abortion clinic terrorism just went as far as bombing the clinics. I didn't know it extended to murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 5 min Frindly 1,157
News Leaders of the Ahmadiyyamosque in Glasgow have ... 5 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Frindly 8,497
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 42 min Mrs Sunny 518,698
News Ritual puts Messianic Jews, others in uproar (Feb '12) 50 min Bernie Burnbaum 24
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... 1 hr Spike 11
News Romanian Orthodox Bishop Resigns After Gay Sex ... 2 hr Wondering 5
More from around the web