ethics: myth and reality

ethics: myth and reality

Posted in the Religion Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 17, 2012
A man realized that his friend was jealous of him not because he was poor but because he had a speech impediment, so when he goaded the man, the man told the community newspaper that his speech impediment had given him a weak character.

A woman living with a drug dealer as a maid-wife took in an attractive maid who took her place as his sexual lover and gave him a fantasia sex winged horse as well as a Valentine's Day erotic treasure just to make the original maid-wife feel unwanted.

A politician's nymphomania was exposed by a conservative who then proceeded to ruthlessly banish his entire family from politics altogether.

A wild college student rebelled against his father by becoming a sinister icon and cajoling peers to become criminals.

These four stories about lifestyle betrayals suggest that critical Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Whore" (1991) represent truly controversial human intentions.

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian rapper freed after being held for ins... 3 min For a bright SUNN... 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 653,775
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Nina 492,063
News Malaysian rapper held for allegedly insulting I... 6 min Big John 4
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min Into The Night 43,166
News German Interior Minister: If We Ban Burqas, The... 17 min Kareem 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min Ismail 253,913
More from around the web