Key questions, answers about the Prophet Muhammad

Sep 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Papillion Times

Sinai Bedouin protest as part of widespread anger across the Muslim world about a film ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad in the central Sinai oasis of Wadi Feran, Egypt, Friday, Sept.

Comments
1 - 20 of 183 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
lila Adams

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslims are so hot tempered. There are people in this world who are different in heir religious belief and create trouble. Talk is just talk, lets not go to war over talk . Many believe in freedom of speech, I wish Muslims change their attitude about others. There will never be any end having arguments about Religion.Love one another instead.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

lila Adams wrote:
Muslims are so hot tempered. There are people in this world who are different in heir religious belief and create trouble. Talk is just talk, lets not go to war over talk . Many believe in freedom of speech, I wish Muslims change their attitude about others. There will never be any end having arguments about Religion.Love one another instead.
muslims dont argue. they murder.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

lila Adams wrote:
Muslims are so hot tempered. There are people in this world who are different in heir religious belief and create trouble. Talk is just talk, lets not go to war over talk . Many believe in freedom of speech, I wish Muslims change their attitude about others. There will never be any end having arguments about Religion.Love one another instead.
Lila Adams,

If there are those who need to change their attitude, it is the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!! Muslims are nice people and the same is true with the Jewish people!!! Both groups are victims of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!! They were all subjected to ethnic cleansings and landgrabbings!!!

The Iglesia ni Cristo never have problems with Muslims!!! We consider them as true human beings in need of the brotherly love that is expected of neighbors!!! I salute the Muslim in the Philippines for standing up against the landgrabbers coming from the West!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims dont argue. they murder.
Amc,

You are absolutely wrong!!! It is the Catholics and Protestants who murder!!! The Papacy already admitted thier crimes against these people including the Jews!!!

And here's the record of the historical murderer, the popes of the Roman Catholic Church!!! What did the popes of the Catholic Church use as an instrument to kill heretics or those who objected to their doctrines? On page 777 of Halley's Bible handbook, this is stated:

"Innocent lll (1198-1216). Most powerful of all the Popes .... Ordered the Extermination of Heretics, Instituted the Inquisition.
"The Inquisition called the 'Holy Office,' was instituted by Pope Innocent lll, and perfected under the second following Pope, Gregory lX. It was the Church Court for Detection and Punishment of Heretics. Under it everyone was required to inform against heretics. Anyone suspected is liable to torture, without knowing the name of his accuser. The proceedings were secret. The Inquisitor pronounced sentence, and the victim was turned over to Civil Authorities to be imprisoned for life, or to be burned."

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

lila Adams wrote:
Muslims are so hot tempered. There are people in this world who are different in heir religious belief and create trouble. Talk is just talk, lets not go to war over talk . Many believe in freedom of speech, I wish Muslims change their attitude about others. There will never be any end having arguments about Religion.Love one another instead.
Lila Adams,

Gossipmongerings against the Muslims and picturing them as the criminal instead of the victims of the Roman Catholics and Protestants is not a show of love but of character assassination!!! You have to stop!!! I love my Muslim brothers in the Philippines!!! I know how they fought hard for the Filipinos in the Philippines against all odds superimposed by the landgrabbers from the West!!!

Mabuhay ang mga kaigsoonnan kong mga Muslim!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The leaderships of the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant cults should expel their members who do character assassinations on the Muslim people!!!

But it looks like that what is being resorted to by the leadership of the mentioned cults is the hypocrisy of the centuries!!! Pretending holy while hiding their eathnic cleansings!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Bob

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Amc,
You are absolutely wrong!!! It is the Catholics and Protestants who murder!!! The Papacy already admitted thier crimes against these people including the Jews!!!
And here's the record of the historical murderer, the popes of the Roman Catholic Church!!! What did the popes of the Catholic Church use as an instrument to kill heretics or those who objected to their doctrines? On page 777 of Halley's Bible handbook, this is stated:
"Innocent lll (1198-1216). Most powerful of all the Popes .... Ordered the Extermination of Heretics, Instituted the Inquisition.
"The Inquisition called the 'Holy Office,' was instituted by Pope Innocent lll, and perfected under the second following Pope, Gregory lX. It was the Church Court for Detection and Punishment of Heretics. Under it everyone was required to inform against heretics. Anyone suspected is liable to torture, without knowing the name of his accuser. The proceedings were secret. The Inquisitor pronounced sentence, and the victim was turned over to Civil Authorities to be imprisoned for life, or to be burned."
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
While we are discussing current events...you're talking about "history" which non of us of today, including you, even witnessed nor heard the Pope ordered the killing you mentioned. Chances are it could only be a propaganda by some zealots to make certain religion look bad and discredit it in the eyes of its believers (like you always do!).

How can you claim it happen and believe it like you were actually there when the "proceeding" was supposed to be "secret", huh?

On the contrary, what recently happened in Libya speaks the truth; happening in real time, today, yesterday, the other day and not ancient history like what you are talking about. Current manifistation of how muslims murder innocent people because they're from the west and they look the just the same!
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lila Adams,
Gossipmongerings against the Muslims and picturing them as the criminal instead of the victims of the Roman Catholics and Protestants is not a show of love but of character assassination!!! You have to stop!!! I love my Muslim brothers in the Philippines!!! I know how they fought hard for the Filipinos in the Philippines against all odds superimposed by the landgrabbers from the West!!!
Mabuhay ang mga kaigsoonnan kong mga Muslim!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
you stupid fcuking drone how about you adress the reall issues with the fcuking false cult you belong to this topic is not about the false cult you belong to but hey your lot is as just as bad as thes fcuking muslims elias you are a reall dipshit

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

lila Adams wrote:
Muslims are so hot tempered. There are people in this world who are different in heir religious belief and create trouble. Talk is just talk, lets not go to war over talk . Many believe in freedom of speech, I wish Muslims change their attitude about others. There will never be any end having arguments about Religion.Love one another instead.
But why do some Muslims murder? Does it not say in your religious writings that murder is a sin? do these terrorists not feel any guilt for anything?
We American are not out to destroy anyone and our diplomats and innocent people of our country are being targeted for murder.
Why, why, why? What hae we as a country done?
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Maizy wrote:
<quoted text>
But why do some Muslims murder? Does it not say in your religious writings that murder is a sin? do these terrorists not feel any guilt for anything?
We American are not out to destroy anyone and our diplomats and innocent people of our country are being targeted for murder.
Why, why, why? What hae we as a country done?
Why? It's not just Muslim people kill each other. The Christian too kill each other. Look what they did to Jesus Christ. They crucified him on the cross and then spread to the world that he was crucified to redeem your sin. Even Animals are killing each other, the Cannibalism people in China, Maori in New Zealand ,it was practiced in Europe, South America, Iroquoian people in North America, the Solomon Islands,Part of West Africa, Central Africa, some islands of Polynesia, New Guinea, Sumatra, Fiji,and etc.

People kill each other because of belief, because of Philosophy, because of their Ideology, because of their Faith, because they have their own unique special Faith that no one can take them away.

People kill each other because of Jealousy,because they are not open minded or broad, minded because of different views, like for example in here in the Forum, some posters they would attack you personally if they disagree with you instead of how to answer the topic in a constructive manner way.

Some people they do it for just fun to heart other people's feelings, for them it outstanding, giggling, hilarious that they hurt them.

People kill because of Frustrations, frutsrations that no one understand them, no one would believe them, no one would listen to them, no one would feel his/her pain. people kill each other to over come his pain, misery, frustrations, etc. Some people don't have a guts to control their feelings and I think they only realize when it's done why he did it. It's human nature feelings, it's human nature's pain.

Some people they carried their pain for years and years and they don't do anything to people. She/He's always miserable feelings all his years that sometimes he/she avoided to connect human beings.
Freud N Others

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Remember what Freud said: All religions are a form of mental illness, an infantile regression searching for a daddy figure to make everything right again.

Evolution answers why we have religions more clearly than all the religions added together. Notice how pack or herd animals seek out their own family pack and run off non members unless the dominate male accepts the stranger. Humans are no different we seek out others or try to shape others thinking to be exactly as our own. One tribe against the other tribe with a charismatic dominant male at the head of each pack, even a made up one or one been dead for a thousand years and follow him like zombies with swords and clubs.

That's all the religions. Not a peso difference between them all.
Freud N Others

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If the two billion Christian Fundamentalists and one and half billion Muslims could get together against democracy and freedom we could take the world back to the period we call the dark ages when all scientific and technological progress stops and we can fulfill the prophecies of old, like Revelations and it could last another thousand years just like before, with the gods in charge and kings, their royal families, and organized church leaders to run things and we can have plague pestilence famine and war for a thousand years and absolutely no progress in human happiness or well being. Wouldn't that be nice and godly.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Freud N Others wrote:
Remember what Freud said: All religions are a form of mental illness, an infantile regression searching for a daddy figure to make everything right again.
Evolution answers why we have religions more clearly than all the religions added together. Notice how pack or herd animals seek out their own family pack and run off non members unless the dominate male accepts the stranger. Humans are no different we seek out others or try to shape others thinking to be exactly as our own. One tribe against the other tribe with a charismatic dominant male at the head of each pack, even a made up one or one been dead for a thousand years and follow him like zombies with swords and clubs.
That's all the religions. Not a peso difference between them all.
I called it" brainwashing" They control your minds and corrupted your mind. They corrupted your minds because they want something from you, they want you to be more of them. It's like an election, whoever got more votes, you win. So all the people who votes for him are being brainwashed by one person, then 2 persons, then, more, more and more. I like to see things fair that's why they don't like me because I'm being fair person.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
While we are discussing current events...you're talking about "history" which non of us of today, including you, even witnessed nor heard the Pope ordered the killing you mentioned. Chances are it could only be a propaganda by some zealots to make certain religion look bad and discredit it in the eyes of its believers (like you always do!).
How can you claim it happen and believe it like you were actually there when the "proceeding" was supposed to be "secret", huh?
On the contrary, what recently happened in Libya speaks the truth; happening in real time, today, yesterday, the other day and not ancient history like what you are talking about. Current manifistation of how muslims murder innocent people because they're from the west and they look the just the same!
Bob,

The references that I am using are themselves authored by Catholics!!! The Vatican itself admitted of their crimes of Inquisitions against the Jews, Muslims, and pagans!!! You can see the proofs in the INTERNET!!!

In a book of the Catholic Church entitled, The truth About the Inquisition, written by John A. O'Brien, Nihil Obstat by Thomas E. Dillon, Imprimatur by John F. Noll, on pages 47-48, this is stated:

"Church's Responsibility....The [Catholic] Church cannot escape responsibility for the use of torture nor for the burning of victims at the stake. The Church in the person of her pontiffs was responsible for the use of torture; this cruel practice was introduced by Innocent lV in 1252. The pontiff tries to defend the use of torture by classifying heretics with thieves and murderers; a mere comparison is his only argument. This law of Innocent lV was renewed and confirmed by Alexander lV on November 30, 1259, and by Clement lV on November 3, 1265."

"Neither can the [Catholic] Church escape responsibility for sending heretics to be burnt to death at the stake. The mere subterfuge of having the victim turned over to the secular arm cannot hide the fact that the popes repeatedly insisted under pain of excommunication and interdict upon rulers enforcing the death penalty against heretics.

"Inquisition - Predominantly Ecclesiastical .... Despite these well established facts, Count De Maistre tries to whitewash the Church and the popes even of complicity in the execution of heretics, saying:'All that is terrible and cruel about this tribunal, especially, the death penalty, was due to the State.'"

Through the testimony of history and of books of the Catholic Church, the papacy cannot escape responsibility for bringing about the Inquisitions and the apostasy in the first-centry Church of Christ, the killings of Jews, Muslims, and pagans. The state and the papacy worked together to get the people to follow what they wanted. Death was the punishment for those who refused to follow their doctrines.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid fcuking drone how about you adress the reall issues with the fcuking false cult you belong to this topic is not about the false cult you belong to but hey your lot is as just as bad as thes fcuking muslims elias you are a reall dipshit
Kiwi Trashed,

Why not address first the issue of children being killed by American Catholics and Protestants in Afghanistan??? It happened first and thus has more preference!!!

You are used to gossipmongerings about others but you don't see the evil that is lurking in your system!!! Do not obfuscate the truth!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Kiwi Thumper

Weston, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiwi Trashed,
Why not address first the issue of children being killed by American Catholics and Protestants in Afghanistan??? It happened first and thus has more preference!!!
You are used to gossipmongerings about others but you don't see the evil that is lurking in your system!!! Do not obfuscate the truth!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
you must really think i give a shit to what you have to say elias get your head out off your leaders ahole and look at what is going on in your country you stupid drone

do you have to fcuk up every topic that props up in this forum with your stupid crap your so use to leaving

did you see that video that was put on ytube ? lucky for that 14yr old disabled girl the cleric was cought lying he fcuking set her up she was inocent and your lot are also good at fcuking setting up inocent people as i said elias your nothing but a dipshit
Kiwi Thumper

Woorim, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

you are a reall stupid drone elias

Islamic groups have condemned a violent protest in Sydney's CBD yesterday which was prompted by a low-budget internet film ridiculing the Prophet Mohammed.

Six people have been charged in the wake of the protest and police are warning that more arrests are likely as they trawl through surveillance footage of the demonstration.

Six police officers were injured as hundreds of Muslims marched towards the US consulate in central Sydney, following similar demonstrations in the Middle East and North Africa over the 13 minute video, Innocence of Muslims.

Some protesters carried signs reading: "Behead those who insult Islam" and others yelled slogans like "down, down USA" and "Our dead are in paradise. Your dead are in hell".

Police were forced to use capsicum spray as the demonstration got out of hand and they allege glass bottles were thrown.

Khaled Sukkarieh from the Islamic Council of New South Wales says the action was not authorised by any Islamic organisation.

"Violence is no way an answer to anything and we condemn the violence that's happened," he said.

Mariam Veiszadeh, a lawyer and Muslim community advocate, that many in the Muslim community are outraged by yesterday's behaviour.

"It runs completely contrary to our Islamic traditions and our prophetic traditions," she said.

"Our Prophet - peace be upon him - was constantly ridiculed and repeatedly assaulted and abused, but every time he responded with dignity, restraint, kindness and showed patience.

"The individuals responsible for the violent outburst run completely contrary to Islamic tradition, and the rest of the community is equally as outraged and we sincerely hope this doesn't further damage relationships between the Australian Muslim community and the wider Australian community."

Ms Sukkarieh says the protest will have ramifications for the wider Muslim community.

"Each time individuals in the community engage in violent behaviour or criminal behaviour, the rest of the community is dragged through the mud and essentially put on trial," she said.

The Islamic Friendship Association's Keysar Trad says the rally was not in the spirit of Islam.

"The Prophet Mohammed himself would be appalled that people are calling for violence," he said.

He says the protest harmed the image of Islam.

"If we want to prove that we are true Muslims, then we should be out there projecting love to the rest of society."

Premier Barry O'Farrell has also condemned the violent scenes and says the behaviour was "completely unacceptable".

"The right to protest comes with the responsibility to do so according to the law," he said.

Meanwhile, police have warned more arrests are likely and they say they will be examining footage of the protest to identify more offenders.

Six of the eight protesters arrested have been charged with various offences and one man arrested during the protest is expected to face court next month.

New South Wales Deputy Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are not aware of plans for any further protests today, but they are prepared.

He says he is confident the level of security at the US Consulate in central Sydney is adequate.

He says investigations are continuing.

"There was an enormous amount of footage and material gathered yesterday both by CCTV and the media outlets and so on," he said.

"We will definitely try and gather that material. We are going to analyse that and have a good look at it and in the normal course of events I expect there'd be further charges laid."
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, what recently happened in Libya speaks the truth; happening in real time, today, yesterday, the other day and not ancient history like what you are talking about. Current manifistation of how muslims murder innocent people because they're from the west and they look the just the same!
Bob,

The killings of children in Libya during the time when the West was interfering in the internal affair of a soveriegn nation was also in real time!!!

The Catholics and Protestants were involved in those killings!!! Therefore, the reactions of some Libyans were not to smile but to get even!!! A lesson could be learned here that the Muslims should be left alone and be made free from interference!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
you must really think i give a shit to what you have to say elias get your head out off your leaders ahole and look at what is going on in your country you stupid drone
do you have to fcuk up every topic that props up in this forum with your stupid crap your so use to leaving
did you see that video that was put on ytube ? lucky for that 14yr old disabled girl the cleric was cought lying he fcuking set her up she was inocent and your lot are also good at fcuking setting up inocent people as i said elias your nothing but a dipshit
Kiwi Trashed,

Learn also from what Catholic priests and Protestant ministers do to children before you sway your eyes to others!!! Learn also when your military subject their female counterparts to rapes!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Kiwi Thumper

Woorim, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

US POLICE 'QUESTION ALLEGED ANTI-ISLAMIC FILMAKER'

LOS ANGELES (AFP)- The alleged maker of a provocative anti-Islamic movie that has sparking violence across the Muslim world was taken early Saturday for questioning to a police station, local television reported.

The local NBC News affiliate said Nakoula Besseley Nakoula was escorted by sheriff's deputies from his Cerritos, California, home shortly after midnight for an interview by federal probation officers.

The report said the man emerged wearing a coat, hat, scarf and glasses.

Officials said the federal officers wanted to find out whether Nakoula had violated any federal probation.

In February 2009 Nakoula was charged in an alleged bank fraud conspiracy, the report said. The indictment accused him and others of fraudulently obtaining the identities and Social Security numbers of customers at several Wells Fargo branches in California and withdrawing $860 from them.

Nakoula also served a year in jail after pleading guilty to possession of meth with the intent to manufacture in 1997, NBC News said.

Local police said Nakoula had agreed to the interview prior to the deputies arriving at his home and that the move was "entirely voluntary," the report pointed out.

The film depicting the Prophet Mohammed as a thuggish deviant offended many Muslims, and sparked a wave of anti-American protests that have cost several lives and seen US missions, schools and businesses set on fire.

At least six protesters died in Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon and Sudan on Friday as police battled to defend American missions from mobs of stone-throwers, and Washington deployed US Marines to protect its embassies in Libya

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liam 533,393
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min itzik_f 357,150
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min waaasssuuup 224,553
France offers asylum to Christians of north Iraq 14 min PATRIOT_Who Loves Jesus 2
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 20 min fadu singh 21,406
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 27 min RIP Islam 49,240
Obama's Muslim Founding Fathers 33 min PATRIOT_Who Loves Jesus 6
•••
•••