Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 Full story: Vancouver Sun 11,031

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Full Story
Po White Trash

Toronto, Canada

#10797 Jul 25, 2013
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care? As long as they have a dick, you'll suck it anyway.
In much the same way your lazy, welfare, immigrant ass sucks on the government teat.
You sound po.

Since: Jul 11

Waterloo

#10798 Jul 25, 2013
Po White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound po.
I am neither "po" nor White. You however, sound like a sad, little troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PublicAnimalNo9

Toronto, Canada

#10799 Jul 25, 2013
I'm an Injun.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10800 Jul 25, 2013
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the Jewish people killed Jesus. The Jewish people aren't White.
I don't know what's sadder, how incredibly stupid you are, or the fact you like to show off how incredibly stupid you are.
the romans killed jesus ad yes they ARE WHITE!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10801 Jul 25, 2013
Po White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound po.
naw hes just POOR! lol!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10803 Jul 25, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
I sport you 100%, these sikh bastards are now infiltrating Australia on fradulant documents , with rhe support of some Briitish Canadian BKI groups .
and you know what you are . a british limey convict which got thrown into native Australia by your own british people why they call you british pigs limeys because you had scurvy when having your expedition to Australia with skin diseases which you sucked limes to slow down the abnormalities your race brought.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10804 Jul 25, 2013
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I need the permission of some stinking brownie to do anything. GET THE HELL OFF MY LAND you pathetic wannabe.
gee what a giveaway that poster of a white colonial white immigrant posing as a soldier doesn't look indian to me you white basket case!

Waterloo

#10805 Jul 25, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>the romans killed jesus ad yes they ARE WHITE!
Once again, you prove you are a moron. Jesus was crucified under JEWISH law. It was Hebrew clerics that branded him a heretic and a threat to both Jerusalem and Rome. They had approached the Romans who, as occupiers of the land, were also the arbiters of Jewish law. They merely carried out the punishment, it was Hebrew clerics that had him crucified. Hence the whole Pontius Pilate "washing his hands" of the affair. It was his way of saying he didn't agree with them, but it's their law.

Just stick to topics you know something about, which would be nothing apparently.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Waterloo

#10808 Jul 25, 2013
FUCT in the head wrote:
<quoted text>gee what a giveaway that poster of a white colonial white immigrant posing as a soldier doesn't look indian to me you white basket case!
It symbolizes my time in the military and shows respect to ALL the men and women I served with. It symbolizes two things your wussy ass would know nothing about, hard work and respect.

You see shit-for-brains, unlike your uneducated, ignorant pimply ass, I don't hate people just because of their colour, race, or whatever. I prefer to hate individuals, like double digit IQ mama's boys just like you and your goat humping boyfriend, Po Fat Ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PublicAnimalNo9

Toronto, Canada

#10814 Jul 26, 2013
I'm Injun Joe.

Waterloo

#10816 Jul 27, 2013
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
I'm Injun Joe.
Feeling a little schizophrenic today are you?
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10817 Jul 28, 2013
july 27 2013 a florida white alien age 43 sets combustible liquids to start fire in his apartment then goes on a rampage killing 6 people.
Goatboy

Sooke, Canada

#10819 Jul 28, 2013
Indians Outraged Over Rape on Moving Bus in New Delhi
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10823 Jul 28, 2013
im glad 6 teen alien honkys are dead from hitting a truck good! I want to hear more of your shit races memorial keep it coming bitcH!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10824 Jul 28, 2013
just like we all know white aliens are devils look at lisa Gibson she was a mental disorder in a half that white trash killed herself in the river after two infants died in the bathtub I bet she murdered them I wouldn't doubt it.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10828 Jul 29, 2013
youtube video-'you so called white people are going into slavery for the hell u putting on jacob'
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10829 Jul 29, 2013
youtube video-'if god is white id rather go to hell'
towel head

Jammu, India

#10830 Jul 29, 2013
I thought people only had problems with Muslims? I think a lot of people mistake Sikhs for those camel jockeys. Muslims are responsible for most of the civil unrest and they keep demanding sharia law everywhere they migrate, stupid cult of Muhammad.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#10831 Jul 29, 2013
towel head wrote:
I thought people only had problems with Muslims? I think a lot of people mistake Sikhs for those camel jockeys. Muslims are responsible for most of the civil unrest and they keep demanding sharia law everywhere they migrate, stupid cult of Muhammad.
You obviously don't know the history of Sikhs in Canada.

They have terrorist bombed airliners, cause riots, heavily involved in drug trade, honor killings of their wives and daughters, constant Sikh temple violence, shootings and sword fighting, and half of them are illegals being protected in their Sikh ghettos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10832 Jul 30, 2013
highriver alberta fake janitors cleaning up steal copper and other items how sad the white race is they still love to steal even today nothing new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Milena S 390,750
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min undertaker A9 52,466
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 7 min serfs up 2,225
Church of England appoints first woman bishop a... 9 min Stephany McDowell 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Ink 558,857
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Shamma 207,192
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 13 min Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web