Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vancouver Sun

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Comments (Page 484)

Showing posts 9,661 - 9,680 of10,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

whites lost in Vietnam.illegal whites in America aided Pakistan to gain Kashmir from india . whites stole gunpowder in china and forced Chinese to sign a unequal treaty during the qings dynasty.whites atomic bombed japan hiroshima and Nagasaki nearly genociding Japanese population. whites attacked Libya Iraq and Afghanistan and the numbers are rising of everyone to get together ad kill all white invaders
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

and typo whites raped Mexicans.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

whites stole newzealand,fiji and Australia as well tulavu from native tribes maoris and aborigenese Polynesians.whites stole falklands(Malvinas).
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

the whole entire world is ready for war.whites are going to diE!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Fiji no longer has the queens face in the currency from jan 2013they are deeply offended by brits B-ig R-ats I-n T-he S-ewers
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

hahahahaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!P :P:P:P:P----;(,,,,,
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

white women aliens are squareheads too masculine looking YucKKK!!!!!!!makes me LaugH thinking which one wears the skirt which one wears the pants!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

whitemen cracker aliens should have been a miscarriage! LOL!since that fat hippo was giving birth!lol!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

whites are a dud! they are all impotent!they try to impress their women with their half inch pecker!thats why blacks take the whitewomen away!lol!whiteman is a erectile disfunctional circle jerking albino monkey!his resume should state cancer!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me laugh. It's like people like him make fun of White people, but think somehow THEY are the ancestors of my people because some dumbass European thought we were Indian.
Not counting the Aleuts, Inuit and other Arctic dwellers, North America's Native populations came primarily from eastern Siberia and Mongolia. The people of what is now the American South-West originated in Mongolia.
Whereas the Haida on the West Coast are very closely related to the Native population of Kamchatka, which is basically Russia's east coast. The Haida, for example, are the only Native North American group to use totem poles. However, the people of Kamchatka also use totem poles. Ceremonial clothing is also very similar and the similarity in physical appearance is such that the two groups are almost indistinguishable.
Finally, East Indians are Caucasoid, my people are not.
hey alien! ya you.....colon cancer! I didn't say you can speak!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

know typo I know natives and they DONT LIKE YOUR WHITE ILLEGAL DISEASED ASSES OE BIT! the idle no more movement is a fact the youtube video entitled natives stops anti-illegal protest is another and just to let your retarded ass know natives Mexicans and many other tribes all came from asia that's right ASIA india alone has 250 tribes and 300 subtribes india is the melting pot for asia and Asiatic people . dumb ass so before you go running your mouth do your research fool!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

only new typo you white illegal bacteria should go back to your cave ad defacate in it ad by the way give us all our resources back and reparations before the reparation becomes your white dead ass with blood all over the pavement!white race card trash!we know you aint brown now shut the fuck up and go back to Europe and quit speaking for natives when you aint native period.white trolling trash!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

youtube video 'mexica movement go back to europe'
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

videos speak allot more than a white bottomfeeding wellfare cashing illegal retard posing native behind a keyboard!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

fact- brown Caucasian was the first Caucasian before white aliens showed up.research it it a FACT!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

fact- Hinduism religion was on earth before Christianity, Judaism, and Islamic beliefs.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

type on google 'Hinduism the oldest religion in the world'.

Since: Jul 11

Waterloo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
<quoted text>hey alien! ya you.....colon cancer! I didn't say you can speak!
Like I need the permission of some stinking brownie to do anything. GET THE HELL OFF MY LAND you pathetic wannabe.

Waterloo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
know typo I know natives and they DONT LIKE YOUR WHITE ILLEGAL DISEASED ASSES OE BIT! the idle no more movement is a fact the youtube video entitled natives stops anti-illegal protest is another and just to let your retarded ass know natives Mexicans and many other tribes all came from asia that's right ASIA india alone has 250 tribes and 300 subtribes india is the melting pot for asia and Asiatic people . dumb ass so before you go running your mouth do your research fool!
Give it up retard. Indians are NOT the ancestors of the First Nations. Not that some in-bred mongrel like you will ever understand that.
As for knowing Natives you don't know shit. We hate YOU more than the White man. At least "Whitey" is trying to make up for past transgressions. What the hell are you doing for Canada in general and First Nations specifically? NOTHING! You are what my people call a "kinepik".

You think some stinking raghead is going to employ me or my people at his business? Nope, but at least there are SOME White people that do.

Waterloo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
whites killed jesus and now follow christianity faith when they are the devils really makes sense.....
Moron, the Jewish people killed Jesus. The Jewish people aren't White.
I don't know what's sadder, how incredibly stupid you are, or the fact you like to show off how incredibly stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,661 - 9,680 of10,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Eric 68,351
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 223,974
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 7 min Curiosityforever 15
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 355,828
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 12 min No Surprise 8,287
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min El Cid 199,434
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Chess Jurist 532,220
•••
•••