Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vancouver Sun

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Comments (Page 445)

Showing posts 8,881 - 8,900 of10,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cana

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrill bill? LMFAOOO I'm not the one derailing EVERY SINGLE THREAD I POST IN with a bunch of anti-Bush/anti-Harper, half-wit rhetoric.
And don't give me "Of course there was structural deficit unavoidable". The WHOLE point of the NEP was to wipe out the deficit and eventually clean up the debt. You obviously didn't notice that the energy companies were responsible for the costs of infrastructure and shipping. Only the Liberals could set up a program that costs them virtually nothing while gaining ownership in energy companies, and STILL lose billions of dollars.
Meanwhile the deficit today is in part a result of the Opposition screaming at Harper to spend, spend spend the way out of the recession. Then in a perfect example of Liberals and Dippers not having a fucking clue what they want, turned around and condemned Harper for spend, spend, spending.
The previous Liberal govt had TWELVE majority years to set up an NEP while they permitted the further expansion and exploitation of the oil sands. Harper has had less than 2 so far and it's not like he's been sitting around. He's been making deals with the Chinese, which you seem to approve of, while the last several months have been occupied by a bunch of whiney Natives.
There are reasons why an NEP won't likely have much success in Canada as long as it's primarily oil and NG based, there is FAR too much regionalism in Canada. And just like the last time, Alberta will be the one putting in the VAST bulk of the money while all the other provinces benefit from it, most of whom will be contributing nothing to it.
Yes, it might be good for Canada economically, but it has the potential to be disastrous for Canada on a regional/provincial level.
Quebec isn't the only province that's grumbled about separating, Alberta has thought about it more than once. A forced NEP would almost certainly move Albertans beyond mere thought.
To return to my earlier point about the Liberals, it wasn't actually a partisan jab. Chretien was the Minister in charge of the NEP and he was the one that ultimately shut it down in 1985. He knew long before he became PM that an NEP was a very risky endeavour in Canada.
You can say what you want about Harper not being a leader, but he's smart enough to know a terrible idea for Canada, at least when it comes to an NEP.
Dummy...i swear to god, you dont think threw what is posted.
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Why is that when I am in Canada and meet someone for the first time, instead of shaking hands they turn around, take their trousers down and spread their butt cheeks ? Is this a Canadian custom or is everyone in Canada just really gay ?
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Energiser wrote:
Why is that when I am in Canada and meet someone for the first time, instead of shaking hands they turn around, take their trousers down and spread their butt cheeks ? Is this a Canadian custom or is everyone in Canada just really gay ?
Stop visiting gay bars and you won't have any problems.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy...i swear to god, you dont think threw what is posted.
I swear to God, you're just another mealy-mouthed partisan shit-pump who has ZERO clue about Canada, despite your claims of being born here.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Energiser wrote:
Nah, we just don't like losers from Ecuador. What they're doing is inviting you to take a long lick of their sweaty asscrack, because that's all you're worthy of.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Energiser wrote:
That is how Cana the shemale, greets visitors to Canada. Otherwise not a normal occurrence.
confused tourist

Manaus, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Why is it in Canada the police are always catching men hiding in the bushes outside kindergartens with no pants on ?
Punjabi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Some famous and loved sikhs in the US

http://enquirerz.blogspot.com/2013/02/punjabi...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sexually confused tourist wrote:
Why is it in Canada the police are always catching men hiding in the bushes outside kindergartens with no pants on ?
That it's mainly due to an influx of pedophiles from Brazil and Ecuador. It's called reaping the rewards of multiculturalism. <¦-o
Violated Guest

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

In Canada too people dont have photos of their face on their drivers license, they just have a photo of their butt and the strange thing is other Canadians can tell who people are by the photo of their butt.
Its a strange culture you have up there... too much spare time during the 11 months of Canadian winter.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Violated Guest wrote:
In Canada too people dont have photos of their face on their drivers license, they just have a photo of their butt and the strange thing is other Canadians can tell who people are by the photo of their butt.
Its a strange culture you have up there... too much spare time during the 11 months of Canadian winter.
In the Ukraine they don't have pictures on their licenses either. That's because the former slaves of the Soviet Union, are too stupid and poor to drive cars. <¦-o
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
The WHOLE point of the NEP was to wipe out the deficit and eventually clean up the debt. You obviously didn't notice that the energy companies were responsible for the costs of infrastructure and shipping.
Table 3. Percentage of assets under foreign control by industry (1969-1987)
1969-1970 1979-1980 1986-1987 Percentage % change
point change
Public utilities 3.3 1.2 0.5 -2.9 -86
Transportation 9.5 7.5 3.6 -5.9 -62
Communications 13.2 13.1 11.4 -1.8 -14
Agriculture, forestry and fishing 14.3 4.5 2.8 -11.5 -80
Construction 14.1 10.5 6.1 -8.0 -57
Storage 17.0 5.5 3.1 -13.9 -82
Retail trade 21.5 13.0 12.9 -8.6 -40
Services 23.1 14.8 12.8 -10.3 -44
Wholesale trade 26.8 24.8 29.6 2.8 11
Other mining 57.5 44.0 23.7 -33.8 -59
Manufacturing 57.8 48.5 45.1 -12.7 -22
Metal mines 61.5 32.8 18.5 -43.0 -70
Mineral fuels 82.1 55.7 36.8 -45.3 -55
Source: CALURA reports, Statistics Canada.
Table 4. Share of total assets under foreign control by industry (1969-1987)—industry % of
total
1969-1970 1979-1980 1986-1987 Percentage
point change
Agriculture, forestry and fishing 0.4 0.3 0.2 -0.2
Mining 20.5 24.0 19.6 -1.0
Manufacturing 59.2 53.5 56.5 -2.7
Construction 1.9 1.8 0.9 -1.0
Transport, communications and other utilities 6.3 5.0 3.3 -3.0
Wholesale Trade 7.1 8.7 11.5 4.5
Retail Trade 3.7 3.1 4.0 0.3
Services 2.8 3.5 3.9 1.1
Total—All Industries 100.0 100.0 100.0 100.0
Source: CALURA reports, Statistics Canada

You make a good point here, finally.

The foreign energy companies did invest in development, but not without heavy gov't subsidies, and all that oil revenue going south.

Before NEP complete foreign ownership was over 80% in the oil sector, now its under 50%.

NEP made that happen, and if we had continued down this route to Canadian self sufficiency first, export second at world pricing...then we wouldn't be the one trick pony we are.
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Husband+arre...

These sihk/muslim cowards kill their women as if the rest of Canada will not care...

These fairy-tale believers are not worth the effort...as the women in the community are not coming forward to challenge these coward sikh/muslim pricks.
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is how Cana the shemale, greets visitors to Canada. Otherwise not a normal occurrence.
I gave you two chances where I reponded over your gibberis, but you have not excepted the challenge...lol.
What a peon...hahaha.
tourist

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Im planning a tour of the worlds biggest crap holes and I was wondering... when I get to India should I go to the bathroom or should I just crap on the floor of the hotel ? also on the flight over there should I just crap as I walk along the aisle ?
Mo Khan

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Cana
Burnaby, Canada

We all you are a hindoo bhabichod but to remind you your cult actually stands for here you go

HINDUISM stands for the following:
(H) Homosexuality
(I) Incest with your sister as the holy book states
(N) Neurosis
(D) Dowry
(U) Urine
(I) Impudence
(S) Sati
(M) Murder of anyone who stands in the Brahmin way of life
url: http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1265-1.aspx
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Cana wrote:
http://www.vancouversun.com/ne ws/Husband+arrested+Vancouver+ woman+2006+murder/7980547/stor y.html
These sihk/muslim cowards kill their women as if the rest of Canada will not care...
These fairy-tale believers are not worth the effort...as the women in the community are not coming forward to challenge these coward sikh/muslim pricks.
Fairy-tale sihk/muslims want, the above statement to stand for them?
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

The two sihk bictches that sold 90's BC rail are going to court soon!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Cana wrote:
The two sihk bictches that sold 90's BC rail are going to court soon!
Nobody can tell if you're male or female, but either way you're an illiterate, ignorant (could be bastard, but most likely bitch)
<¦-o
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can tell if you're male or female, but either way you're an illiterate, ignorant (could be bastard, but most likely bitch)
<¦-o
Still looking for valididatation bitch...hahahah.
ur posts are USer whatever lol.

China is Canada friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,881 - 8,900 of10,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••