Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

There are 11084 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from May 20, 2009, titled Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

Brahmin Killer

Europe

#9428 Dec 30, 2012
Cana
Richmond, Canada

I know you are a hindoo bastard. May be you should get your head back in your geeta or the book of manu and read what it states-a brahmin can rape anyone.
As far as I gather the rape in Delhi and Panjab was committed by your high caste Brahmin brothers.
You should stick to IT you hindoo - brahmin bhenchod. Lay off the cow piss and idol worship.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#9429 Dec 31, 2012
Cana wrote:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes .com/topic/Vinay-Sharma

More cowardly acts from sihk in India.

I wouldn't comment normally in other countries social issues, but this is the most cowardly act from a gang of sikhs in a province where their population is less than 1%.

That poor young girl fate was sealed the moment she ran into that small percentage, otherwise she would be in class right now continuing her studies.
Sharma is hindoo name u fudu
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#9430 Dec 31, 2012
Brahmin Killer wrote:
Cana
Richmond, Canada
I know you are a hindoo bastard. May be you should get your head back in your geeta or the book of manu and read what it states-a brahmin can rape anyone.
As far as I gather the rape in Delhi and Panjab was committed by your high caste Brahmin brothers.
You should stick to IT you hindoo - brahmin bhenchod. Lay off the cow piss and idol worship.
Your all just a bunch of ignorant Indian barbarians, your stupid and uncivilized.
Your all just pieces of sh^t that don't know how to build a decent country to live it. That's why you Indian barbarians always want to slitter into Western countries. Again, you Indians are all just pieces of sh^t !!! Got it !!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9431 Dec 31, 2012
Brahmin Killer wrote:
Cana
Richmond, Canada
I'm white Canadian of Scot blood, and I don't see why calling me a Hindu should be insulting.

They are getting along very well here as they intergrate while keeping their culture, all the while sharing it with the rest of metroVan; and the Indian Women are beautiful!

Are you calling the ToI reporters liars?
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9432 Dec 31, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharma is hindoo name u fudu
you cowardly bastards change you name...more that I change my socks.
Here in metroVan all the dead sihk scum had english names.

That poor girl was beaten then raped...then beaten, and raped some more.

Sher e Panjab...you are trying to argue that the monster that did this was not Sikh.

So what is your point?
why should i tell u

Toronto, Canada

#9433 Dec 31, 2012
Asif Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah LOL, looks like even dikhs dont want to marry their own dikhs
thats true but even guslims don't have too marry thier own buslims
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#9434 Dec 31, 2012
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>you cowardly bastards change you name...more that I change my socks.
Here in metroVan all the dead sihk scum had english names.

That poor girl was beaten then raped...then beaten, and raped some more.

Sher e Panjab...you are trying to argue that the monster that did this was not Sikh.

So what is your point?
No the monster who did this were all hindu, all 6 of them of UP/Bihari descent.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9435 Dec 31, 2012
You might be right...a smart young girl was raped then murdered.

All males should be ashamed.
Sher e Panjab

Australia

#9436 Dec 31, 2012
Cana wrote:

Yep they should be so much potential wasted....
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9437 Dec 31, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep they should be so much potential wasted....
I take those guys should be convicted...raping a woman that just wanted to socialize?
Sher e Panjab

Australia

#9438 Dec 31, 2012
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>I take those guys should be convicted...raping a woman that just wanted to socialize?
Yeah Im pretty sure they will b hung. Rapists need to be castrated.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9439 Dec 31, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Im pretty sure they will b hung. Rapists need to be castrated.
So why do all Sihk woman want out?
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#9440 Jan 1, 2013
Muhammad ke maa ka bhosda,gaand fado muslim randiyo ke.
Simran

Surrey, Canada

#9441 Jan 2, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL he is a sad case....
haha yes he does, true that!
king

London, UK

#9442 Jan 3, 2013
I know that one rapist is called Ram Singh. I guess that's a sikh name but maybe hindoos have the same names as sikh.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#9443 Jan 3, 2013
king wrote:
I know that one rapist is called Ram Singh. I guess that's a sikh name but maybe hindoos have the same names as sikh.
They r hindus Ram and his brother Mukesh Singh from Rajhastan.
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#9444 Jan 3, 2013
Who this simran nutcase is.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9445 Jan 3, 2013
Time will tell if I accused Indian Sikh on ignorance.

In the mean time all males should be supporting the fact women have a RIGHT to go out and enjoy life.
Juzer

Mesquite, NV

#9446 Jan 3, 2013
Where in the world are'nt these scum sikhs hated????

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9447 Jan 4, 2013
Cana wrote:
While the crime was abhorrent, why should I feel ashamed over what someone else did?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Chimney1 29,432
News Speaking for God 5 min Old Jew 550
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 11 min Barnsweb 7,297
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min Shamma 247,991
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Liam 637,410
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 22 min Shell from WI 690
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min Apollo 486,945
More from around the web