Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514028 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

I HATE GREEKS

Greece

#194621 May 1, 2013
This is my new nick guys
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#194622 May 1, 2013
I HATE GREEKS wrote:
This is my new nick guys
Enjoy your demise street and toilet cleaner.
Nina Q

Greece

#194623 May 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure that many euro-poofter nations feel that the politically correct thing for Greece to do...
Is to financially support these...
Visitors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YhtkV5622YoXX
They come in Peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
aw! the V series sounds interesting.. I mean as to what is hidden behind. It's obvious to the naked eye they kind of constantly and in many ways are "preparing" people for something.. At present stage.. they are getting them used to the idea.
awful!

in peace.. but of course.. Talk is cheap. you can see the true intentions here:
http://www.spirospero.gr/images/Iounios/soibl...

I guess.. It must be so for some time. there's no other explanation for such.. passivity. Time will tell.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#194624 May 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you explain what exactly I am supposed to take from your post? Thank you. What exactly does in spite of yourself mean? It's a sincere question. Could you give a sincere answer? Sorry if I'm stupid enough to be confused by your answer, but I am. Doesn't anybody just come out and say exactly what they mean?
What do YOU think it means?...

Dorchester , MA

#194625 May 1, 2013
I HATE GREEKS wrote:
This is my new nick guys
No more 'seeker'?...
Nina Q

Greece

#194626 May 1, 2013
stelios_ wrote:
<quoted text> ****WARNING ****Stalker Alert****
fck off Fyromonkey! Going by a greek name is all you can do Otherwise you dont exist

Dorchester , MA

#194627 May 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
racists are insecure little people who try to hide their insignificance by finding a scapegoat to give vent to their own deeply rooted frustrations.
Loving your kind and respecting it and protecting your culture and ethos is not racism.
it's PATRIOTISM. the opposite is called treason!
political correctness has twisted simple meanings on purpose.
you will let me consume you or else you are a racist' huh!!!
well.. you wont consume me and call it whatever you like --is the only answer.
:)
This is good Nina...

We saw a perfect example from libtardia in '08...

When we did not support hillary...

We were called sexist woman haters...

Then when we did not switch to Obama...

We became racist black haters that feared muslims and were most likely angry whitie men clinging to our guns and bibles...

Which we still are regarded when we criticize either islam or Obama...

While an objective journalist like chris matthews still gets an electric tingle right up his thighs whenever he hears Obama speak...
AntididonAi

Kochi, India

#194628 May 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's more like the Jinnie we know! LOL.
.. the fken zionist pretend-to-be tamil,
you shameless shill stopped using your other nick GEORGE since I challenged you to post from an un-registered nick so we can prove your location is different from the location of that so called GEORGE, and since then, no more posts from your other nick GEORGE,

now,,, do you dare to post in tamil using the latin letters,
fake fken shameless shill!!!,
I HATE GREEKS

Greece

#194629 May 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No more 'seeker'?...
I never used this nick.-
Nina Q

Greece

#194630 May 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Imposed political correctness is unnecessary...agree
Currently akin to thought control...
As in indoctrination of our young...
Much like farfour and friends without the death wishes...
The pendulum always swings back...
always. and our wishes. And malice and gloattoo return right on our head. And I find this just fair.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#194631 May 1, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
you shameless shill stopped using your other nick GEORGE since I challenged you to post from an un-registered nick so we can prove your location is different from the location of that so called GEORGE, and since then, no more posts from your other nick GEORGE,
Hope the french authorities will keep an eye on you, old fcuking son of an islumic whure. You will kill infidels sooner or letter.

Or even better the great hindues will get their revenge on the filthy islumic scum who invaded their GREAT GLORIOUS INDIA!
Nina Q

Greece

#194632 May 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No more 'seeker'?...
hahaha.. seeking an identity he ended up with about a hundred ones plus hating Greeks. What more natural hahaha
TTT

Calgary, Canada

#194633 May 1, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thevadiya thulukkan pundai mavanei, enna da kazhuthai mathiri kollaithukondirrikuru?

What are you doing in Kerala Muzzie? Get off my land. Go to UP, Bihar, or some other slumdog state where an inbred Egpytian Muslim is welcome.

PS: I'll be at the current location for the next four months. Feel free to post to "George" on the other thread.

Dorchester , MA

#194634 May 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

See? I answer every single question put to me. It's a shame that others don't.
So allow me to ask a second time...

What drugs do you have prescribed for you?...

Dorchester , MA

#194635 May 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
always. and our wishes. And malice and gloattoo return right on our head. And I find this just fair.
My head will have its lumps...

Dorchester , MA

#194636 May 1, 2013
I HATE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never used this nick.-
Really?...

Seeker admitted to being jinn martini...

And posting on this thread...

And you are Ginnie...

Are you claiming that you hijacked the jinn martini nic?...

Or are you claiming that Seeker hijacked your nic?...

Dorchester , MA

#194637 May 1, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this George?...

And why do you keep judging your own posts?...
AntididonAi

Kochi, India

#194638 May 1, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope the french authorities will keep an eye on you, old fcuking son of an islumic whure. You will kill infidels sooner or letter.
Or even better the great hindues will get their revenge on the filthy islumic scum who invaded their GREAT GLORIOUS INDIA!
... you the søn af tææææææææææv eeeee, stay on your a$$ sitting on that old wooden seat next to the gate of that sausage factory in that small village of peasants called Hørsholm, seeing the world from that narrow corner,
you do not know whom you are talking to, and what you are talking about,,
stay the nobody you are,
AntididonAi

Kochi, India

#194639 May 1, 2013
TTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thevadiya thulukkan pundai mavanei, enna da kazhuthai mathiri kollaithukondirrikuru?
What are you doing in Kerala Muzzie? Get off my land....
.. now India is your land ??, you said before there is nothing called India,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#194640 May 1, 2013
South Asians living in the West should be put to the sword.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Subduction Zone 67,018
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min Subduction Zone 28,553
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min hojo 675,523
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 48 min Dogen 3,501
News Why banning the Jehovah's Witnesses won't work ... 1 hr red blood relative 112
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 1 hr Subduction Zone 224
Gospel Broadcasting Network (Nov '14) 2 hr Sosthenes 85
More from around the web