Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517748 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#192044 Apr 27, 2013
Now now Faith, think pleasant thoughts of the prairie and springtime :) deep breath, in ..... out .....
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Spare me your dime-store sentiments, you sociopath. You are a terrorist sympathizer. We all saw what you wrote. You defended the murderers.
Leave us out of your self-loathing complex.
You are in no position to comment on what Americans think.
You and your terrorist monkey boyfriend should start shopping mud huts in Tangiers. His chances of becoming a citizen here are torpedoed. We don't cotton to terrorists on American soil.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#192045 Apr 27, 2013
All we need to know is two things.

1. Mohammed the founder of Islam had slaves (see below)

2. Jesus had no slaves...

Any questions?

Tabari IX:28 "The Muslims were concerned. They did not want to give up their share. So Muhammad said,'He who holds a share of these captives shall get six camels for every slave from the next booty we take.' So the Muslims returned the women and children captives."

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The captives of Khaybar were divided among the Muslims. Then the Messenger began taking the homes and property that were closest to him
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I have and i have heard lot story from African-Americans that had relatives from white masters in US. I prefer listen from people story than some book from Harward. So as said everyon did wrong.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#192046 Apr 27, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I have and i have heard lot story from African-Americans that had relatives from white masters in US. I prefer listen from people story than some book from Harward. So as said everyon did wrong.
Thank you for a clear and concise answer...

Do you believe that Henry Louis Gates is Harvard zebra?...

I did no wrong...

And my ancestors fought against slavery...

Some for the Confederacy...but another branch

Direct ancestor even sacrificed all his property to save his 'slave'...

The 'slave' that was accused of murdering a whitie...

And smuggled the 'slave' north to Ohio...

Where he lived to have descendants of his own...

While my relative paid with the forfeiture of his property...

And his life...

And his family was ejected...then helped found Texas

So you see TG...

There are complexities to these issues that many refuse to acknowledge...

Instead it is more politically correct today to buy into the whities guilt...

And the whities hatred...

This is a distraction...

From the past and current enslavement by the elitists...

Dorchester , MA

#192047 Apr 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the US pays Eqypt to leave Israel alone and keep it's peace agreement. We literally have to pay them every year to keep this agreement. But I think Morsi has other plans in mind. If not him, the people from his party pressuring him to scrap this.
Closing of the Suez would affect the global economy...

Dorchester , MA

#192049 Apr 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the US pays Eqypt to leave Israel alone and keep it's peace agreement. We literally have to pay them every year to keep this agreement. But I think Morsi has other plans in mind. If not him, the people from his party pressuring him to scrap this.
You have earned your kuffir status...

Being judged with lightbulbs and spam and x's...

Someone fears your comments...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192050 Apr 27, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to believe the boys did it cause I felt they were set up, I still feel they was,
And you just explained why you feel that way, because you don't WANT to believe it.

I guess they were set up to kill that MIT cop as well, right? They were set up to steal that car from the gas station, right? They were set up to be heavily armed and through grenades out their car window at the Police pursuing them, right? I doubt these two were merely crazy loners, and apparently, Boston wasn't even good enough for them, and they were on their way to New york to do the same thing except they stole a car with GPS location tracking in it.

But we'll find out soon enough during the trial of the younger one. And fortunately, this will be a civil trial not a military one, and he can have whatever lawyer he wants to defend him and have full rights to a free, transparent, and fair trial. But I think the kid is going to sing like a canary anyway because of all the overwhelming evidence against him, and he's not as tough or as crazy as his older brother was.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192051 Apr 27, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
you laugh but unfortunately that is how a lot of people think
I think that half of them don't even believe it. They can't be that stupid. They are merely embarrassed so they resort to any lie they can think of. But then again, I did say half, didn't I?

Dorchester , MA

#192052 Apr 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The sun is shining and all the creatures of the prairie are smiling.
My kitties were all smiling...

The neighbor's pit didn't escape (fence climber)...

And they got to eat in relative peace...

Now if I could just get her to stop chasing the giant Shepherd...

Poor skinny diagonally running thing...

I think she's a bigot...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192054 Apr 27, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
All we need to know is two things.
1. Mohammed the founder of Islam had slaves (see below)
I just looked this up, and apparently Muhammad had 18 wives, 32 or more make slaves, and 16 female concubine slave girls. Apparently, chapter 66 of the Quran is about when Muhammad's wives became angry with him because he was cheating on them with one or more slave girls. So 18 wives was apparently not good enough for him, and neither were mature women because apparently he married a six year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine and he liked her the best out of all of them. I can produce the credible links straight from Muslim sources. I don't have to lie about any of this.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#192055 Apr 27, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Now now Faith, think pleasant thoughts of the prairie and springtime :) deep breath, in ..... out .....
<quoted text>
Okay.....But only because you said so.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#192056 Apr 27, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to believe the boys did it cause I felt they were set up, I still feel they was
You make me sick! You have shamed your children and disgraced your father's name.

Sorry, Shirlz. I had to get that in. I'm OK now...I promise.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#192057 Apr 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have earned your kuffir status...
Being judged with lightbulbs and spam and x's...
Someone fears your comments...
They merely mark my posts this way because what I say is the absolute truth, and that's why they can't refute it and instead just have to mark the posts as negative and maybe even try to call me a bigot or whatever. But I don't remember bigots telling the truth.

Syriana

Location hidden

#192058 Apr 27, 2013
Hi Chaz, hope you all are well too :) Thanks for your comment.

No troubles in Agami, noisy though with all the building going on, honestly the villas here are disappearing at a fast rate to make way for tall apartment blocks, its such a shame, and no such thing as noise control here either lol

I feel for the innocent families of the perpetrators and the victims of any violence.

I also feel for the good Muslim people, all lumped together by some, due to ignorance, under the name of "terrorist".

The pup is all good now thanks, she must be nearly 1 year old, hubby named her, Angel.

We also have a cat CB( he is about the same age and they are good mates.... word seems to have got round we are a soft touch, today we had some street dogs come in for a quick bite, not literally of course :)), and there are always the stray cats looking for a meal, welcome one and all lol
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Syriana...welcome back
I hope you and the fam are well...:-)
And the troubles are far from you...
You make valid points...
If not for the good and peaceful muslims in this world...
The world would be in flames...
The uncle of the Marathon murderers comes to mind...
A stand up guy...I believe he's sincere in his grief and condemnation
Hope the pup is well and happy too...:-)

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#192059 Apr 27, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Whose kidding who, I doubt there would be an all out war and who is intimidating them to make them leave?
There are Christians where we live, nobody is intimidating them, one family I know lives next to Salafis, they all get on and help each other, no one has ever intimidated the Coptic Christian owner of the restaurant I was speaking of! I know this as we chat when we go there, about religion and culture.
As a non Muslim, I have never been intimidated over religion, nor has any foreign person I know living here.
You asked for links, you got them! If you don't like where they came from, tough! I didn't bring up France, there are many countries on that site.
You didn't like the bigotry link I threw in? not reputable ebough? lol
<quoted text>
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/5/32/...

Interesting article.....a native Egyptian seems to disagree with you on the nature of racism in modern Egypt

From my travels and experiences, I always find that an expat can't fully appreciate the racism that exists in their host society

Interesting, what the director of the film discovered too, that many of the expelled Jews still can't return to Egypt......hmmm
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#192060 Apr 27, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Its not just Americans who are STUPID!!!!
BRAINS OF BRITAIN (these are real)
UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE (BBC2)
Jeremy Paxman:
What is another name for 'cherrypickers' and 'cheesemongers'?
Contestant:
Jag off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#192061 Apr 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
They merely mark my posts this way
They? No. Her. She does that to everyone because she is childish.

Location hidden

#192062 Apr 27, 2013
She is in denial, her reactions prove Islam is a cult. So bad a cult she denies the reality before her.

For one the two were on video caught dropping the backpacks that later exploded, they have physical evidence linking them to the crimes, they have the terrorist himself admitting he committed the crimes, and he said his motivation was Islam.

They had two encounters with police, they threw a homemade bomb at police, the same as used in the marathon bombings. There is a whole police department and media on site and all of them are in on the conspiracy.. LOL to Topgilr she is delusional.

Not to mention the Chinese guys testimony that they carjacked and had him at gunpoint while planning to force him to drive to times Square so they can bomb it. He was there while the spoke of the bombings.

The evidence is overwhelming ans she still denys it, like you said because she does not want to believe it!

Well Topgirl, Believe it, they murdered people and they did it for Islam, there is no way around those FACTS no matter what you many think!!
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just explained why you feel that way, because you don't WANT to believe it.
I guess they were set up to kill that MIT cop as well, right? They were set up to steal that car from the gas station, right? They were set up to be heavily armed and through grenades out their car window at the Police pursuing them, right? I doubt these two were merely crazy loners, and apparently, Boston wasn't even good enough for them, and they were on their way to New york to do the same thing except they stole a car with GPS location tracking in it.
But we'll find out soon enough during the trial of the younger one. And fortunately, this will be a civil trial not a military one, and he can have whatever lawyer he wants to defend him and have full rights to a free, transparent, and fair trial. But I think the kid is going to sing like a canary anyway because of all the overwhelming evidence against him, and he's not as tough or as crazy as his older brother was.

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#192063 Apr 27, 2013
All on here should check out "The Jews of Egypt" documentary made by a brave Egyptian Copt, it sanitises a lot of the crimes that Egypt committed against its Jewish community, but at least it proves that Ali and Ana don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the history of Jews from the Arab world. The film interviews Muslim Brotherhood members who admit they conducted a terror campaign against Egyptian Jews in the late 1940s and 1950s. Also the filmmaker exposed Egyptian law that prevents expelled Egyptian Jews from returning today......

Perhaps Ali is going to say they were really Israelis posing as Muslim Brotherhood members....

Syriana

Location hidden

#192064 Apr 27, 2013
I prefer the Vikings when they were Pagans, before they were forced into Christianity.:)

Why did the Vikings convert to Christianity? several reasons.

1) The Vikings (and other Northern peoples) were a curious bunch and very accepting of other cultures. The readily let missionaries in and the missionaries worked on the women, thralls and poor and that helped spread the religion while the men were off farming, raiding or exploring.

2) It became a political and economic advantage to be Christian to continue trading with the south. The economic system was based on farming and trade, it became impossible to trade with other countries if the King and Chieftains weren't Christian.

3) At times it was spread into the North by force. Several chieftains were killed horribly when they refused to convert. Convert or die was an acceptable way of converting people.

4) Economic terrorism. Trade embargo, threats of invasions, overthrow of non-Christian kings and queens, and destruction of property if the people didn't convert.

5) Christian monks would change the myths and lore to a Christian slant and try to convince the Heathens that Odin was actually G-d and Baldur was Jesus, Loki the devil, etc.

Interesting is history.

That is terrible about that poor girl, so is this, don't you feel?
J_a_n wrote:
Vikings when they later found Christianity became more civilized.
The Muslims seem to get less civilized with Islam.
Mohammed Sheikh, Hamza Ali and Suran Uddin convicted of trafficking and sex offences at Norwich Crown Court
Took vulnerable girl from streets of London to house in Ipswich, Suffolk, Plied her with drugs and alcohol then repeatedly raped her for four days
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23152...
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#192065 Apr 27, 2013
I know this stuff is unbelievable, but true. Worst is they consider that man a prophet, no surprise we see Islam with the problems it has when they consider people like that to be prophets.

The stuff about Mohammad is so bad it easy to brush away as propaganda or untruths because it is so unbelievable. I always thought my wife a former Muslims was just making things up about Islam, then she would show me the verses and they are right there.

I would be like, how can anyone consider such a person a prophet, it the exact opposite of what Christianity teaches.

You would think today with knowledge, the internet and simply the knowing of right and wrong Islam would be a dying religion. Oddly is is not, well at least not yet.
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked this up, and apparently Muhammad had 18 wives, 32 or more make slaves, and 16 female concubine slave girls. Apparently, chapter 66 of the Quran is about when Muhammad's wives became angry with him because he was cheating on them with one or more slave girls. So 18 wives was apparently not good enough for him, and neither were mature women because apparently he married a six year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine and he liked her the best out of all of them. I can produce the credible links straight from Muslim sources. I don't have to lie about any of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two words explain tensions over Jerusalem's Old... 7 min True Christian wi... 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min waaasssuuup 683,930
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 21 min Frindly 30
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 28 min replaytime 77,046
News End is nigh for Watchtower sign: Iconic placard... 29 min Frindly 43
I challenge everyone on this forum to....... (Jul '15) 49 min Frindly 19
News Family of Jehovah's Witness who died after refu... 54 min True Christian wi... 113
More from around the web