Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 512941 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#188894 Apr 20, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No Muslims.
good for Leah... after all, they deserve the sentiment...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#188895 Apr 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mice?
Midnight snacks for the cats...
Nina

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#188896 Apr 20, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EKYdO193eocXX
Very interesting.....mildly terrifying....
Here's a quote;
"There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. We don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers. The 50+ million Muslims in Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
non-Islamic birthrate in all of the European union is 1.6. A culture needs 2.3 to survive and flourish. The Islamic birthrate is 8.2. Germany states it will be an Islamic republic within 25 years.
Nature over nurture, huh? Cool beans.
whatever happens to Germany in the future will be very well deserved . Very beautiful karma.

Other than that yeah the prospect is really gloomy. Culturally and ethnically speaking,it's a weird subversion.

But I dont think it's going to happen. Dont ask me why .

hello muslimamomma !Welcome back , nice to see you again.:)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188897 Apr 20, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha and Oh no.... 4-20 snow bad !
Don't make fun of me. I'm suffering. These last few days of winter are the worst. The sun has already teased us and ran away laughing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188898 Apr 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Midnight snacks for the cats...
Have your cat call my dog. We have an intruder...and despite her doggy super powers of smell and sound....She seems not to care.
I am a pacifist. I cannot do the deed.
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#188899 Apr 20, 2013
whats wrong with real life friends ???

my friend sends the following text... get off your computer, stop playing with the savages who despise you anyway... and come out and play...

what a hater.......... hahahahahahahahaha

This stoning is brought to you by the Buddy... Atomic OG
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/blue...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#188900 Apr 20, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all - I just thought I would ask :)
i loves ya... cept that muslim part, kinda...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#188901 Apr 20, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you afford coke?
hahahahaha he's a cheap jew... lol....

well my friend just dropped in so, i gotz to bail....
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#188902 Apr 20, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
i loves ya... cept that muslim part, kinda...
Feci Calabrese
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#188903 Apr 20, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>i loves ya... cept that muslim part, kinda...
I have a Muslim part??

Ah - you mean the multicultural, fair person that I am?:)
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#188904 Apr 20, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha he's a cheap jew... lol....

well my friend just dropped in so, i gotz to bail....
Lol - night Guido :)

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#188905 Apr 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a better driver but the Islamists don't think so.If the whole world's islamic,then it would be like living in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
My husband's Egyptian, they are disdainful of Saudis. They think it's ridiculous that Saudis don't allow women to drive as there is also no call in the Quran regarding driving.....lol.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#188906 Apr 20, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Anmd yet in our christian world we have approximately 60% divorces!!
'our'?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#188907 Apr 20, 2013
Okay LH, lets say they did it for their religion they are Christian terrorist.

Can you also admit the Muslim terrorist kill for their religions and they are Islamic terrorist?

We hear Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, but then you say Christian IRA has everything to do with being a Christian and following the Bible and Jesus.

I am not understanding how you think Islam is not relevant to their crimes and Christians are to theirs???

+FBI Interviewed Boston Suspect in 2011 as 'Follower of Radical Islam'
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5693-fbi-in...
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard them quote the Hail Mary before they went to war with the British establishment?

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#188908 Apr 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
....And of course I made that remark in a purely affectionate way...It's just that we have a saying here in my homeland....."When in Michigan Drive like the Michiganders do". I think Plato said that....maybe Caesar....I can't remember.
I tried driving like a Michigander, but the stars going by and the big wookie standing behind me put me off.....lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#188909 Apr 20, 2013
it was from the head scientist in charge, I posted the link when you posted your monkey that you thought was half man too... LOL
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE FOR THIS LATEST LIE? Which scientific journal article backs up your lies about the bones being that of a "100% monkey" as you claim?

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#188910 Apr 20, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you afford coke?
i don't trust the quality on the street, shady drug dealers like you are always mixing other ingredients to increase the profit margin!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188911 Apr 20, 2013
Use the Force, honey. Use the Force.
IL Principe

Frederiksberg, Denmark

#188912 Apr 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Okay LH, lets say they did it for their religion they are Christian terrorist.
Can you also admit the Muslim terrorist kill for their religions and they are Islamic terrorist?
We hear Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, but then you say Christian IRA has everything to do with being a Christian and following the Bible and Jesus.
I am not understanding how you think Islam is not relevant to their crimes and Christians are to theirs???
+FBI Interviewed Boston Suspect in 2011 as 'Follower of Radical Islam'
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5693-fbi-in...
<quoted text>
How can anyone be surprised that these scum followed islum?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#188913 Apr 20, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Milena
http://youtu.be/rZTEkFG7kL8
You like country music?There's one for you.
I think Loretta Lynn wrote this song after her husband cheated on her and she beat him over the head with her purse,LOL
http://youtu.be/6ROGf-HynYY
But I personally like this one better.
http://youtu.be/Pnpbxw43Nq0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 min Regolith Based Li... 27,749
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 1 min southern at heart 138
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min MARKOTHUMEA 670,674
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min IB DaMann 58,725
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 16 min ROG 44
News Poor Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Inc... 32 min red blood relative 27
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chief Dancing Cloud 256,508
More from around the web