Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529248 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#183413 Apr 8, 2013
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#183414 Apr 8, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...
You have made an assumption...
assume= ass + u + me.
I am familiar with Homer and co....and NOT the Simpson kind!
Shalom love and trust.
another 'wandering who'

Dorchester , MA

#183415 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a cross dresser...lol
More fantasies for you I see...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#183416 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ahole...now you are giving Lena the shivers...
thnx for favour and now lets see if cartooni can return the favour too, lets see whos a real man LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183417 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith in her trailer trash .... still dream of wearing the INS uniform... poor Faith the shill...lol
If I was wearing an INS uniform, you'd have died in a holding cell by now.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#183418 Apr 8, 2013
infidel atheist cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
and........ the third largest ???? are you sure your not an islamic scumbag, your as delusional as islamic scum....,maybe its that islamic sheithole you live in...
The middle east would have more,if they had a civilized legal system... albeit most oAnother exampl of Jack arse logicf them would be sex offenders... you know, like you.
Another example of Jack Arse logic-lmhoaftpqaagbfartooni
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183419 Apr 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
I Just wish Modern America did the same. The worst British politician was lord north. He lost the American colonies, with help from the French.
Had it not been for this disaster, America could have been a civilized country? Instead of the largest prison camp on the planet.
A Fact! There are more people imprisoned in the US than the rest of the would combined. Perhaps you believe this is civilized?
whres the "stooge" button... the old timey guy wishes for a modern america... you know the "SPACE TRAVELERS"...

what a stooge... a ex pat brit, living in the beruit of france... you know, F R A N C E !

oh wait, they did ban the burka, there may be hope after all.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#183420 Apr 8, 2013
Do the same invader rules apply to Muslims occupying western countries?
biomystic wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you're a modern Crusader invader, Faith? You need to learn why it is universal response of people to perceive foreign invaders coming into their lands with the intent of taking it over without any serious attempt to cooperate with the indigenous peoples, only to get rid of them, as enemies. You need to understand why Palestinians and all Muslims under direct attack by European and American Crusaders will react with hostility as they rightly should.
Go back and study why the French Resistance fighters are considered heroes and their invaders, the Nazis, evil people. And then you need to look at Palestine and then view the documentary movie, The Bible Unearthed which reveals that the writers of the Bible stories, including the Abraham story of giving Canaan to the descendants of Israel, told big fat whoppers, fibs, fables, myths, lies. And these lies are being used to justify a modern European Jewish led Crusade against Muslims. God is not on the side of liars, Faith. And that's why God is busy resurrecting historical truth to stop the Abrahamic liars from keeping the world in war through the continuation of Jewish mythologies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183422 Apr 8, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Just bcause you have to fck yourself 'cos no one fancies you !!!zio wop shill-
What an old bag -you are a cow an old bag dried up and on astroglide hence your hate bile drownings
Go back to your hole, jerk-off. You and your childish comments are completely irrelevant.

Dorchester , MA

#183423 Apr 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>First of all...that isn't true. Anyhow, immigrants and minorities skew the averages.... we are into law and order.
No...it's not true

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/p...

And China just shoots its criminals...
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183424 Apr 8, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you already have the camera set up...
WIMA got the intel from somewhere, no doubt in reality.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#183425 Apr 8, 2013
Love the sinner, not the sin.

Nobody has to love the sin (Islam), if anything the Bible warned about the Beast (Islam) and told us signs to look out for.

Your political correct nonsense will get you nowhere positive!
susanblange wrote:
I'm so surprised at all the hate and crap that's slung around this forum, mainly Christians against muslims. I doubt most Christians have even read the Quran. I know I haven't but I should. Jesus said to love your enemies and love your neighbor as you love yourself, Christians can't even follow that simple rule. If your God is love, why all the hate?
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183426 Apr 8, 2013
funny how only swanies PRIVATE life is overly exposed... Oh wait, thats cause she's careless, stupid and bangs untrustworthy Kok's....

Dorchester , MA

#183427 Apr 8, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>thnx for favour and now lets see if cartooni can return the favour too, lets see whos a real man LOL
Not kkklamBush
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183428 Apr 8, 2013
chazmo wrote:
Thank you Annette...
RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nk3ZN3dSeDkXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EtpTxjeE9SQ
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183429 Apr 8, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No...it's not true
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/p...
And China just shoots its criminals...
That's what we should do.
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183432 Apr 8, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of Jack Arse logic-lmhoaftpqaagbfartooni
did i offend you and your family, you perverted assbag egyptsh!t raised turk raped glorious stooge.

that last part, pedigree jackass speak ??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183434 Apr 8, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of Jack Arse logic-lmhoaftpqaagbfartooni
What exactly does "lmhoaftpqaagbfartooni " mean, you fckng dork?
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183436 Apr 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If I was wearing an INS uniform, you'd have died in a holding cell by now.
Note to self, Buy uniform on eBay...

thanks Faith.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183437 Apr 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I exaggerated but:-
The United States has the highest prison population
rate in the world, 743 per 100,000 of the national
population, followed by Rwanda (c. 595), Russia
(568), Georgia (547), U.S. Virgin Is.(539), Seychelles
(507), St Kitts & Nevis (495), British Virgin Is.(468),
Belize (439), Dominica (431), Bermuda (428), Grenada
(423) and Curacao (422).
Not a very good model to show the world???
Sure it is. We take criminals out of the population and lock them up like the animals they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min candlesmell 703,788
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr candlesmell 95,408
News Diocese moving forward with new classical academy 6 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Coming soon to Mormon genealogical database: re... 7 hr Read Bible 12
News Hundreds of United Methodist clergy bring churc... 7 hr North Mountain 96
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 10 hr Elganned 184
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 72,098