Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488123 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183358 Apr 8, 2013
Fck the miners and the air traffic controllers....Let them eat cake.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183359 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all Faith fault...She started with the chineese....lol
Don't try to be funny. You just embarrass yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

#183361 Apr 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,..... and if you are a tourist, they behave like wild monkeys....
And if you're a modern Crusader invader, Faith? You need to learn why it is universal response of people to perceive foreign invaders coming into their lands with the intent of taking it over without any serious attempt to cooperate with the indigenous peoples, only to get rid of them, as enemies. You need to understand why Palestinians and all Muslims under direct attack by European and American Crusaders will react with hostility as they rightly should.
Go back and study why the French Resistance fighters are considered heroes and their invaders, the Nazis, evil people. And then you need to look at Palestine and then view the documentary movie, The Bible Unearthed which reveals that the writers of the Bible stories, including the Abraham story of giving Canaan to the descendants of Israel, told big fat whoppers, fibs, fables, myths, lies. And these lies are being used to justify a modern European Jewish led Crusade against Muslims. God is not on the side of liars, Faith. And that's why God is busy resurrecting historical truth to stop the Abrahamic liars from keeping the world in war through the continuation of Jewish mythologies.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#183362 Apr 8, 2013
Margaret Thatcher's will has just been revealed and she has expressed that she wants to be buried and not cremated.

Apparently the lady's not for burning.
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183363 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol... Cartooni does not like to talk about his own death.... I understand cartooni.... it's OK to be scared of your own death....let's talk...lol
you can blab about my death all you lioke, you filthy islamic scumbag, hopefully rotting from the inside out...

so did your mom clean things up.... yet again ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183364 Apr 8, 2013
biomystic wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you're a modern Crusader invader, Faith? You need to learn why it is universal response of people to perceive foreign invaders coming into their lands with the intent of taking it over without any serious attempt to cooperate with the indigenous peoples, only to get rid of them, as enemies. You need to understand why Palestinians and all Muslims under direct attack by European and American Crusaders will react with hostility as they rightly should.
Go back and study why the French Resistance fighters are considered heroes and their invaders, the Nazis, evil people. And then you need to look at Palestine and then view the documentary movie, The Bible Unearthed which reveals that the writers of the Bible stories, including the Abraham story of giving Canaan to the descendants of Israel, told big fat whoppers, fibs, fables, myths, lies. And these lies are being used to justify a modern European Jewish led Crusade against Muslims. God is not on the side of liars, Faith. And that's why God is busy resurrecting historical truth to stop the Abrahamic liars from keeping the world in war through the continuation of Jewish mythologies.
Go fck yourself. I hope the Jews light-up every "palestinian" in Israel. And fck islam. It is a trash religion practiced by amoral, scumbags. America is at war. Muslims are the enemy. Israel is the Jews' homeland. The rest is chatter.
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183365 Apr 8, 2013
biomystic wrote:
<quoted text>
Fcuk muslims
but hey... Go IDF
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183366 Apr 8, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>Khaled plz can u stop talking about death it gives me the shivers, plz
okidok Lena.I will stop reluctantly ...because I like to give the shivers to cartooni....
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183367 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all Faith fault...She started with the chineese....lol
are you trying to type chinese, you perverted islamic kok, and ignorant invading douche...

How do you spell tessa again ??? T O I L E T P A P E R ?
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183368 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>okidok Lena.I will stop reluctantly ...because I like to give the shivers to cartooni....
you wanna give me shivers... kill yourself...
see what a considerate guy I am, unlioke islamic scum like you, i'll help the mentally challenged, you just brag about banging them.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183369 Apr 8, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
Margaret Thatcher's will has just been revealed and she has expressed that she wants to be buried and not cremated.
Cartooni...did not say anything about that yet...
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183371 Apr 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself. I hope the Jews light-up every "palestinian" in Israel. And fck islam. It is a trash religion practiced by amoral, scumbags. America is at war. Muslims are the enemy. Israel is the Jews' homeland. The rest is chatter.
Indeed... fcuk islam and the violent perverted mostly makle islamic scumbags within... Go IDF may they live long and prosper... in "palestine"... you know, after getting rid of the islamic scum...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183372 Apr 8, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
I wonder is Obama is going to be disrespectful and un-American by sending some lackey in his place? Just as well. He is a punk compared to Thatcher. His presence would be disrespectful in its own way.

I'm really happy to have seen my buddy the raccoon yesterday when I was up in the hay loft. He hadn't been on his usual perch....laying atop the hay trolley for a couple of weeks. I failed to notice that he moved to a lower beam. He looks quite thin,... having just wrapped up his hibernation. I better start making him dinner again. I really worry about him. The road is a death trap for poor little animals.
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183373 Apr 8, 2013
how do you spell Tessa K O K D O I N S T O O G E ?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183374 Apr 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself. I hope the Jews light-up every "palestinian" in Israel. And fck islam. It is a trash religion practiced by amoral, scumbags. America is at war. Muslims are the enemy. Israel is the Jews' homeland. The rest is chatter.
The sionist hasbarat at work ...lol...Spathis, note the spit of the orthodox jews in Israel...Faith is not American... she is a sionist scum in a closet...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#183375 Apr 8, 2013
Milena N wrote:
Haha,lookie here,Aliroger1 got lucky,LMAO!
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/07/four-...
As unfunny as that is...

It's still funny...

Like that South Park episode...

Every man's fantasy...

I'm thinking the guy is braggin'...

4 times in how many minutes?...
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183376 Apr 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni...did not say anything about that yet...
cartooni didnt say many things... you know like bragging about how you banged your frequent flyer.... ok... maybe i did say T H A T !
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#183377 Apr 8, 2013
infidel atheist cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
you wanna give me shivers... kill yourself...
see what a considerate guy I am, unlioke islamic scum like you, i'll help the mentally challenged, you just brag about banging them.
Poor cartooni.... he so angry... he will have his third MI while typing....lol
infidel atheist cart00ni

Hesperia, CA

#183378 Apr 8, 2013
How do you spell Top Girl KokDottir
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#183380 Apr 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sieg Heils, Il duce. Whats next? exterminate the jews? LOL
No, but I'm all for rounding up the muslims in America, loading them into rail cars and deporting them to special camps. We did it to the Japanese...and the Japanese actually contribute something to humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min The Eternally Beg... 251,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 641,797
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 39 min Uncle Sam 13,343
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 41 min Brother P 2,140
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Brian_G 31,387
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 3 hr Analytical7 18
More from around the web