Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 496252 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#172014 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I'm not Greek.I'm Bulgarian.
Almost the same, you just have a thicker moustache.

Brighton, UK

#172015 Mar 9, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
well.. take your dog on one hand and slip the leash round your btch and if it makes you happy you can also call her Nina.. I dont mind though I m pretty sure your btch will even if she has a matching IQ to yours..
at least is she the same ethnic zero as you ? that wouldnt make the low IQ show!
Your rambling posts are pathetic, you are nothing like a nightmare more a soporific.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#172016 Mar 9, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost the same, you just have a thicker moustache.
If you don't mind me asking,are by any chance Fyromian impersonating a black Brit?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#172017 Mar 9, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone else catch the slightly slimy and perverted undertone in this post? The giant did it again...
I caught mysterious girl's bottom LOL it was not soft

try to send her for france where doctors can put the softness hahaha
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#172018 Mar 9, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>Macallen is a pretty good whiskey. No doubts. I'd keep em....fcuk charity.
Well we're never going tae drink it so why not - another 2 bottles o macallan there not sure about the other two?

Go Smirnoff :)

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172019 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really speak Greek.I know some words.There are some Bulgarians who know Turkish but mostly older people.I find Turkish very hard and backwards.My brother speaks Arabic because he studies it in college and then he worked in Northern Africa,including Egypt.
interesting :)

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172020 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind me asking,are by any chance Fyromian impersonating a black Brit?
hes a monkey brought from south of india to uk and wanna be white english LOL
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#172021 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught mysterious girl's bottom LOL it was not soft
try to send her for france where doctors can put the softness hahaha
Erhm? Will you please try to lay off the heavily savage and perverted accent? It's really hard to understand you.

And shave that fcuking unibrow.

Brighton, UK

#172022 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't mind me asking,are by any chance Fyromian impersonating a black Brit?
I don't mind you asking. Tell me how often do you need to wax your chest hair?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#172023 Mar 9, 2013
100% of Christian ministers find Mohammad to be a false prophet if they did not they would be Muslims.

Some are to politically correct to say this, to hide the truth is the same as to lie.

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning from here. Jan is not a minister, would you think a minister would hang on Topix to bash about Muslims none stop all the time, we hardly see any minister in here on topix but him, he here often, says a lot about him. As with the one sided, he talk and they others talk about one sided when defend Palestine and they go all crazy about it say I am one sided when not agree what Israeli doing to Palestne people and they act fake as they both sided and change they words too they stand by both. 2 faced people.
Anyway to LH I am glad you did see that post about what Infidel said to Lusen way back, didn't know you had and I so forgot about it what infidel said back to Lusen in danish forum, thanks to bring that up. I so remember that now, so forgot. and he go crazy treaten Khaled none stop cause of Chamzo like a fecking nuts.
Well and here more cause Infidel stupid brainless think I want his attention when am not even postng to him but to just post what I believe in my heart, not even to him and he think am doing to get his attention?, I would prefer kill me than that and think women want his attentin, well not me, I tell you this if he were the last man of this earth I would prefer kill me than be near that man, I throw up every time I see this stupid brainless idiot and I were the one that got him banned now when his post was taken off and told all his use names too he use here and I will continue on do so until he stop this mention me and my kid Enough of his shit. He the one that has let me suffer none stop cause he has not stop this and cause of that I got him banned cause got enough of his shit and lies none stop, got enough of his shit none stop and will continue on get him banned that f**k shit if don't stop this even so when am not here he keep going on none stop. Soon he will not find his way in here cause I will coninue this on get him banned, he treat people none stop if not go his way, if not on his side, if not agree with him and he treat people none stop. He is not a hero as he look big up on him, if he were to stand in front of someone he would run away, he is a evil ugly bastard that treat people none stop and then talk of others he has done worse himself to others. Enough of his shit and his attention seeking smelly gay ho he is. Now he knows this I got him banned cause I has none interest get none attention from that fecking gay ho he is.

East of Eden

#172024 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
hes a monkey brought from south of india to uk and wanna be white english LOL
Does he come straight from the Paki Hunza Macedonian wannabe tribe?

East of Eden

#172025 Mar 9, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind you asking. Tell me how often do you need to wax your chest hair?
Are you another gayfuck who'd dreaming of all women being men so he can get his hard on?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172026 Mar 9, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Afghanistan — A suicide bomber wearing a vest bomb struck outside the Afghan defense ministry on Saturday, killing at least 10 people in a blast just hours after Chuck Hagel, the new United States defense secretary, arrived here in Kabul.
And a short time later, another suicide bomber detonated his explosive in eastern Afghanistan before reaching his target, but killed eight children and a policeman, according to Afghan military and hospital officials.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/world/asia/... ;
george, all your posts are about bad news, you never posted something nice LOL

well go live in afganistan,they implant a bomb in your belly and force to go explose your god rats in india hehehe
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#172027 Mar 9, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we're never going tae drink it so why not - another 2 bottles o macallan there not sure about the other two?
Go Smirnoff :)
Smirnoff? A scott who doesn't drink scotch but prefers british Vodka....that actually hurts a bit..
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#172028 Mar 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>100% of Christian ministers find Mohammad to be a false prophet if they did not they would be Muslims.
Links please?

Most Roman Catholic priest I know accept M as a prophet.

Jan, how much are you getting paid for yer shillness?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172029 Mar 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
100% of Christian ministers find Mohammad to be a false prophet if they did not they would be Muslims.
Some are to politically correct to say this, to hide the truth is the same as to lie.
<quoted text>
your christian ministers are wrong and sinners

Mohamad is a true prophet, Science proves him and his words

Your western scientists are cheaters
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#172030 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
george, all your posts are about bad news, you never posted something nice LOL
well go live in afganistan,they implant a bomb in your belly and force to go explose your god rats in india hehehe
You just blew the levels on the infamous Savageness Barometer. Impressive. Especially when you take into account that you are one mighty dumbass.

Brighton, UK

#172031 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Are you another gayfuck who'd dreaming of all women being men so he can get his hard on?
No. So, how often do you wax your chest?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#172032 Mar 9, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he come straight from the Paki Hunza Macedonian wannabe tribe?
lol
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#172033 Mar 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> interesting :)
When you write smileys we all know that there is an erected micro sausage in Egypt....

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min DAK Original 254,863
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Phooey 658,727
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Thinking 20,292
Gospel Broadcasting Network (Nov '14) 1 hr Sosthenes 83
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 10,347
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 4 hr Mormons and muslims 143
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 5 hr Tim 47
More from around the web