Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521587 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love Hurghada

London, UK

#170340 Mar 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Well, to tell it like it is ... I feel sexually attracted to you. Are you male or female? Not that it matters that much as I'm bisexual.
I can satisfy both virile men as well as timid little girls.
You ain't Guido!!

Since: May 12

Santa Monica, CA

#170341 Mar 2, 2013
All I have to say is that not all Muslims are bad. I've had some REAL close Muslim friends.

And when eye say REAL close I mean a deep inner relationship... if you get what I mean.

One friend from Turkey in particular was very very virile ...

Santa Monica, CA

#170342 Mar 2, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
Would you like to be my pen-pal?
danetoo

London, UK

#170343 Mar 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't Guido!!
nope that ain't him ...

some sexually OCD person ... who fancies him probably - and therefore has to emulate him ...

My guess is someone whose name begins with a k and ends in "d" and lives in California?

Santa Monica, CA

#170344 Mar 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't Guido!!
I am too, BYTCH.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170345 Mar 2, 2013
It's Jinny.
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170346 Mar 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
eeass, eye doo.

I'll send a PM to your registered account with the details.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#170347 Mar 2, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>nope that ain't him ...

some sexually OCD person ... who fancies him probably - and therefore has to emulate him ...

My guess is someone whose name begins with a k and ends in "d" and lives in California?
Khaled would never call me a bitch - wrong - again.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#170348 Mar 2, 2013
LOL. Jinnie checks in as the clone the moment Cartooni peaces...
danetoo

UK

#170349 Mar 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't Guido!!
Well, on second thought maybe that was Guido indeed.
Guido can be pretty horny sometimes.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#170350 Mar 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "pen-pal",moron?That thing died like 20 years ago.What world do you live in?
danetoo

London, UK

#170351 Mar 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled would never call me a bitch - wrong - again.
No .. THAT is true ... he would me though, so perhaps he answered the wrong person ... LOL

He'd not yet called you that though when I replied ...
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170352 Mar 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
It's Jinny.
Oh,we know.
danetoo

London, UK

#170353 Mar 2, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "pen-pal",moron?That thing died like 20 years ago.What world do you live in?
Just so you know .. that is NOT Infidel ...

it's some moron ....
Turks belong on Mars

Sanayi, Turkey

#170355 Mar 2, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
eeass, eye doo.
I'll send a PM to your registered account with the details.
Wazzup,Efe!I see you finally relocated to Mars.You're even using the name I picked for you.Good Good!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#170358 Mar 2, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know .. that is NOT Infidel ...
it's some moron ....
I know that.
guid-fidel

United States

#170360 Mar 2, 2013
Brrrrrr.....:.

Having said that.... I love drawing jizzRats from their Muslim doin jizzHoles...

I can imagine how the jizzBag had to wait for my return.... it must be awesome to have jizzMouthtinis pathetic life. Waiting for actual awesomeness to appear.... dumb jizzbagganeeds to get back to weedwackin.....

VAROOM !

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#170364 Mar 2, 2013
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Arre dost kya bath karre?
Why would I care whether that pedo is around or not?
Chal bhai, you know better than that.
I don't speak Hindi.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170365 Mar 2, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they credited my whole degree but I was able to get a full credit for my Latin,Philosophy,Psychology,Ch emistry and Microbiology classes.Plus my transcripts from my Bulgarian university automatically gave me a senior status in the university here.
-
Now you are closer to the truth, although I still do not think that the Yankees are that stupid that they would of given full credits for
Psychology, Chemistry and Microbiology, unless you slept with The Chancellor of the University there, and even that I doubt, that he would of given you credits the above mentioned subjects, Psychology, Chemistry and Microbiology, the reason I say that, is that in almost all the Chancellors I have met at older men and they get many offers from many women to give them credits for a one night stand.
-
If you have noticed I left Latin from my list of credits, for I do believe you when you included Latin in y our list of credits, for my best of knowledge Latin is never taken in consideration for obtaining a pass or credit in any of the degrees, Psychology, Chemistry and Microbiology.
-
It appears you know very little about how it works in the US to get a honours degree.
-
Same as Australia where you can get a Claytons degree as in a Bachelor's of Arts degree, one of the jobs you can get with such a degree. is I've always heard that Burger flipping is a key outcome for BA grads.
-
In Australia what can a bachelor of arts lead one to?

Depends on your majors. Mind you a B. A. could be seen as a "Clayton's Degree" a degree when you haven't got a degree.

Before anyone does a B.A. they need to think about what is it that they want to do. If its doing a degree just for the sake of doing a degree, then a B.A. is for you. If you want a job, different story.

PS. There is no way on earth I would so a Psyc degree and graduate under a B.A. it would be either a B. Psyc or nothing.
-
Unlike Aliroger1 who sticks to his story with his 7 university degrees and diplomas.
-
I must feel inadequate when and if I ever get to mix in the company of Alirogers and you, me with my single degree.
-
At least I get to sail a small boat with my talking rubber doll made in Taiwan.
-
Alriroger1 with his 7 degrees and diplomas has no catamaran gets to keep his cleaning job as a Janitor in a Toronto Hospital.
-
He also gets to keep his made in China mute rubber doll, that took him 5 days return trip from Canada and back to pick her up.
-
I doubt if that the Titanic could of done that trip in 5 days.

God Knows that I am good.
-
Aliroger1 knows that I am good.
-
Now Milena N knows I am good.
-
Run along Milena N and go and play with your C#nt.
-
By the way do you Masturbate.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170366 Mar 2, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
when you get angry I feel it. Then again you cant get very angry with me cause, God, you know I m right.
but you neednt slur Turks just to pretend you say something, it's a pity. Unless you think I"m a Turk. in which case you should call me sister
haha
-
Nina the only thing you ever feel is when you play with your kitty you feel that little je ne sais quoi little knob between your loins that makes you moan.
-
I do not have no thought what you are.
As far as I am concerned you may well be a caluptumption or a Turk makes no difference to me.
-
I know I am fcking proud of whom I am.
Je suis Australien.
Soy Australiano
Ik ben een Australishe
I am Australian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 44 min RedhorseWoman 106
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 53 min Science 83,230
News Jehovah's Witnesses look in other direction 54 min Nomi 238
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 14,263
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... 1 hr Nomi 175
News Anti-Islam GOP survey alarms American Muslims 2 hr J_a_n 13
Internet Devil's Advocate: Napster 2 hr Abishai100 1
More from around the web