Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 515753 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#169116 Feb 23, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fyromian Peder trying to speak Greek,LMAO!
-
The Bulgarian Putana is under the Impression that only the Greeks use the word.
-
As a matter of fact the Spanish, the Portuguese, the Italian, The Philippines, even the French have a version of Putana.
-
Your best bet is to start educating your self.
-
By the way I do not speak neither Greek or Bulgarian, the few words I know in Greek was picked up here in Australia, when you get to fck a Greek Girl, she will teach you a few words.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#169117 Feb 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I will abolish beheading and circumcision of both genders, that way even the male and the female Muslim will be able to enjoy when they fornicate.
-
I had no say when I was circumcised, I am sure sex would of been more pleasurable with the extra few inches, of foreskin.
I know Baron ... you did not have a say... is good to minimize the act to few inches... this is all what you had when you were a child... just few inches... I am glad you call it circumcision...lol
Sex is more pleasurable when you have your "zizi" now ... surgeons do wonders... stick with psychotherapy...it's working for you...God Bless you...lol

Location hidden

#169118 Feb 23, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
WHERE IS FAITH NOW---IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT IS ON WITH MR TIBBS!!!
These redneck inbred lowlifes are a hoot!
-
The HPD sufferer is back with us.
-
God knows I am good.

Location hidden

#169119 Feb 23, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN-THE-SEWER-PIPE IS SPEWING his hate like a good western Christian.
-
Aliroger1 is begging Jan to be made an ASS again.
-
The only reason Aliroger1 visits all the threads in Topix is to see if I am there.
-
Poor Aliroger1, nothing better to do with his life as to follow me.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#169120 Feb 23, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
WHERE IS FAITH NOW---IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT IS ON WITH MR TIBBS!!!
These redneck inbred lowlifes are a hoot!
Faith move discreetely to South of France.... It seems "expat" sent her A ticket to join him... God Bless him... It was charitable gesture... she was freezing her [email protected] out ...lol
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#169121 Feb 23, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
No to political correctness, tell it how it is is the rule. To sugar coat is similar to deception.
<quoted text>
Jan you are not a minister...you are a [email protected]..

Location hidden

#169122 Feb 23, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Baron ... you did not have a say... is good to minimize the act to few inches... this is all what you had when you were a child... just few inches... I am glad you call it circumcision...lol
Sex is more pleasurable when you have your "zizi" now ... surgeons do wonders... stick with psychotherapy...it's working for you...God Bless you...lol
-
A man that is circumcised will never know how good sex feels like.
-
A woman that has had both, in most cases they will tell you it is more fun with an intact penis than a circumcised penis.
-
khaled I do realise you are an uneducated Algerians, hence the reason I type very slow, that way you can follow what I post, however I have noticed I should type slower, for you were not able to grasp what was posted by me.
-
For an uneducated man thinks that circumcision is taking a piece from the head of the penis.
-
No khaled it is not a piece of the penis that they remove it is the prepuce = an other word for foreskin.
-
Poor Khaled has been under the impression all these years that they took a PIECE OF HIS PENIS WHEN HE WAS CIRCUMCISED.

Location hidden

#169123 Feb 23, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Khaled being an Algerian knows all there is to know of being a Bastard.
-
CHILDREN LIKE KHALED: Who are born out of wedlock These children often suffer from the social stigma associated that no one want them and they tend to Migrate to a Western culture, for it is very difficult for these children to live with the stigma that there mother gave birth and not being married.
-
Khaled himself shamed by the fact he was born BASTARD.
-
Algeria – Researched and compiled by the Refugee Documentation Centre of
Ireland on 5 January 2011
Information on legal status of children born out of wedlock in Algeria? Are they
discriminated against? If so, forms of discrimination?
A report from Algeria published by the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human
Rights, in a section headed “Response By Delegation”, refers to the status of children
born out of wedlock as follows:
“Regarding children born out of wedlock, the delegation replied that they had the right to
proper legal status under the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Registration had to
be done within five days of birth and if the father’s name was known it would be added to
the birth certificate and if not the mother specified the last name. If the parents were
unknown, the office of civil service would designate the child’s name. Foster parents or
adoptive parents could also give a child their surname. The same rules had to be
followed for children born to nomadic families and there were regional offices set up to
facilitate the registration process in a timely manner.”(UN Office of the High
Commissioner for Human Rights (6 May 2010) Committee on Economic, Social and
Cultural Rights considers report of Algeria)
An Amnesty International report, in a section headed “Article 24: right to protection of
children”, states:
“There is clear discrimination in Algeria between children born during a legal marriage
and children born outside of wedlock. Article 40 of the Family Code provides that
paternity is established by a valid marriage, even if the marriage is annulled or ends after
the conception of a child. Although Article 40 also allows judges to use scientific
methods to determine paternity and also opens ways to register children born out of a
customary marriage, it does not have specific provisions regarding children born out of
wedlock who have not been recognised by their father. The legal effect of these
provisions is that children who have not been recognized by their father cannot then be
registered under their father’s name and therefore carry the name of their mother, in
place of the two names given under paternal filiation. These children often suffer from
the social stigma associated with extra-marital sexual relations. As a measure to
alleviate the stigma associated with being born out of wedlock, the Algerian authorities
have recommended that a male name be attributed to children born out of wedlock who
are to be registered under their mother’s name.”(Amnesty International (1 October
2007) Algeria: Briefing to the Human Rights Committee
A report from the Country of Return Information Project, in a section headed “Single
women with children born out of wedlock”(paragraph 4.1.5), states:
“One percent of all births are illegitimate, i.e. out of wedlock. They are still poorly
perceived in the widely conservative Algerian society. Political parties of Islamist

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#169124 Feb 23, 2013
You seriously think anything you have to say is going to bother me? LOL Khalid,

Free will Khalid, think of me as you so well choose! Islam will is what it is.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali and Khalid sure have the comebacks don't they, nothing to argue, just insults... Okay then...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#169125 Feb 23, 2013
Aliroger1 can make an @## of himself without any one of us posted anything, it one thing he is natural at.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 is begging Jan to be made an ASS again.
-
The only reason Aliroger1 visits all the threads in Topix is to see if I am there.
-
Poor Aliroger1, nothing better to do with his life as to follow me.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169126 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The confusion is warranted Nina. I said muslims don't fornicate means not supposed, if some do that is their choice, free wiil. they will answer to God for that. having said that hadeeth says no muslim commit adultery with his free will and is muslim at the time of the act. means he or she departed the faith the moment the act is committed with free will.( not forced and not imposed ).
We have muslim bad apples too Nina, like those who steal, kill innocents or killing each other or killing others, cheat or fornicate. I am saying a true muslim does not fornicate nor sin.
If one is forced to fornicate like in raped God is all forgiving and if one does not plan to commit a adultery such as faced a situation where he or she were enticed and caught off quard by circumstances that are not planned nor envisaged God is all forgiving too.
The women you speak of are wayeard muslims , I see some too Muslims are not angels
ok, bad apples good apples, we can be both at times. we, all. But the way you said sounded like an axiom.
so ProVeritas , when we talk theory , we all agree. That's wonderful. But talking about "forced" adultery , say rape, why do muslim societies blame the raped one and even kill her?

that's not theory , that hard reality. IF Allah is the ultimate judge and if Allah is all forgiving why wont his muslims do the same and above all -that's what gets me- why wont they use logic in their actions?

in all honestly, I dont like a God that is.. so vengeful and punishing. I dont like a god who doesnt like me because I m a woman.. guess what .. I dont like him back :))

unless ..it's God himself who says and does things but his.. creators.

have a good day
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169127 Feb 23, 2013
***unless ..it's God * NOT*himself who says ....
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169128 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wht not pray in the WH. Every big university has a prayer room for muslims, I am sure there are muslims in the WH staff who prays, heck may be Obama prays according to JAN and Sheila and Faith. On Canada the airports have prayer rooms and all universities hold Friday's prayer on the premises.
But the point is not why not pray.. the point is why pray in a place which symbolizes a whole nation since its birth.. point is why would you say it in as if that would be some kind of conquest. that's the point.

why not muslims pray in the Colloseum? why not in the Akropolis?( which they have asked already that is a mosque to be build near it)

so .. accordingly why not christians go and pray in Mecca. why not?

I m sad to realize ProVeritas that islam inherently fosters this.. conquering attitude. Religious approach to God is not war.

or is it?
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169129 Feb 23, 2013
have a good day everyone
http://youtu.be/_rcs1OC2Sus
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169130 Feb 23, 2013
Milena N wrote:
How cute is this video!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I loved the ones being stroked and asking for more. wonderful.

what animal is the first one? strange..
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169131 Feb 23, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I was tired....end of the week...went to sleep... next step a diner "a la chandelle" make it romantic... no bier but "Champenois" in a "flute"...
you re not supposed to drink alcohol.. bad muslim.:)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169132 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, bad apples good apples, we can be both at times. we, all. But the way you said sounded like an axiom.
so ProVeritas , when we talk theory , we all agree. That's wonderful. But talking about "forced" adultery , say rape, why do muslim societies blame the raped one and even kill her?
that's not theory , that hard reality. IF Allah is the ultimate judge and if Allah is all forgiving why wont his muslims do the same and above all -that's what gets me- why wont they use logic in their actions?
in all honestly, I dont like a God that is.. so vengeful and punishing. I dont like a god who doesnt like me because I m a woman.. guess what .. I dont like him back :))
unless ..it's God himself who says and does things but his.. creators.
have a good day
Nowhere God says He dislikes women. They are held in high regard and when Mohammad was asked to whom ones love and loyality be he said to your mother three times then he said to your father.
You read too much into hates sites and hate propagada. Islam does not blame the raped or the victim of any crime. If one illiterate crazy imam says that he does not speak for islam. It is the rapist who is punished, period. Faith for example is christian, she calls for annihilation of all muslims , is that christian dogma? Or JAN hating ll muslims and Islam and judging them , is judging Christian dogma? The Quran states that the truth is clear and the wrong path is clear and one may choose. No compulsion in Faith. Muslims arenot out to conquer by force or threats but will invite and advice, if one accepts fine if not also fine, you do not answer to muslims you answer to God who will judge us all.
Why you do not take issue with many posters calling for droning and atom bombing and killing all muslims on this thread and find praying to God in the WH outrageous. This is extreme double standards.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169133 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
But the point is not why not pray.. the point is why pray in a place which symbolizes a whole nation since its birth.. point is why would you say it in as if that would be some kind of conquest. that's the point.
why not muslims pray in the Colloseum? why not in the Akropolis?( which they have asked already that is a mosque to be build near it)
so .. accordingly why not christians go and pray in Mecca. why not?
I m sad to realize ProVeritas that islam inherently fosters this.. conquering attitude. Religious approach to God is not war.
or is it?
You want to add that you tend to convniently forget that muslims are part of this nation whether you like it or not, they are as americans as any.
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169134 Feb 23, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
ISLAMIC BUTCHERY MANIFESTS IN AMERICA WITH MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
from your link:
Quran:“When Allah was revealing to the angels,“I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so cut above the necks, and cut every finger of them!”– Quran 8:12.”

I challenge every muslim to refute and belie the above Quranic quote
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#169135 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to add that you tend to convniently forget that muslims are part of this nation whether you like it or not, they are as americans as any.
like it or not.. you're getting aggressive.. however, you said it and for all I know you are not part of the american nation are you. You are Canadian no?

so .. why did you say it?

besides.. muslim is not an ethnicity. let's say...it's a philosophical approach to God.. now would you like all philosophical proponents of any philosophical theory calling for imposing their theories in the WH? or Akropolis?

how about christian praying in Mecca? and making a public call for it?

you seem to be avoiding answering my point.

are you american? why then talk about muslims praying in the WH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Subduction Zone 70,289
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 679,216
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 9 min Eagle 12 30,234
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 16 min yehoshooah adam 3,805
News Shavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putt... 37 min yehoshooah adam 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 38 min Jasonville 6,107
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 48 min Big Al 84,704
More from around the web