Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 370,601

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168904 Feb 22, 2013
Turks belong on Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajde,Monkeydonkey,go eat your banana and talk to Godski!
-
I and every one who read this thread are convinced that you Muslims eat sleep drink Muhammad and his False Allah, you have no respect for you own Allah, you are calling him Godski!!!
-
The Turks are the smarter of all the Muslims, how come you are not showing it.
-
Are you an imported Turk?
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168905 Feb 22, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fesses got what they deserved.They threw rocks first.You can try your luck too.Com e and throw rocks at us and see what happens to you.Bulgaria is a Christian country.If the Muslims don't like it,they can go live in Muslimia.And you instead of running your jaw,learn from us.Your countries slaughter each other for years and we go out on the street for 4 days and the government resigns.Maybe you should learn some of that magic.
Bulgarians lived for 70 years under tyrants. Bulgarians are mostly gypsies, the scourage of Europe

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#168906 Feb 22, 2013
United States Muslims population is 0.08%, not even 1% and people already protest when mosque is built, anti-Islamic website are growing daily.

Islam will grow, it will divide the world and it will lead to Armageddon. I expect the Muslim population will double in the next 50 years.

Our Bible tells us in the end and a group that surround Israel and hates it, the divided Jerusalem and has a worship center on Temple Mount, one that kills us thinking they offer a service to God, one that beheads, descendants of Ishmael, they will pray repetitively toward a rock, they will have received their gospel from an angel that was Satan masquerading. They follow a false prophet, many in the end will take the mark of the beast (Islam).

It will grow, Islam will grow and even rule the world for 3.5 years, then many more will be fooled and take the mark. Only true believers will see the signs and not be fooled.
Khaled wrote:
This video will make Jan and cartooni happy...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jZ8rHueMgOAXX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168907 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
1/2 inheritance... LOL you Muslims will present anything to support that barbaric religion you follow.
God rewards them, but Mohammad saw Hell full of woman, does not sound like much of a reward..
Sahih Muslim 36:6597
Ibn Abbas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I had a chance to look into the Paradise and I found that majority of the people was poor and I looked into the Fire and there I found the majority constituted by women.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:124 Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."
*FYI: Christianity was not originated in Europe.
<quoted text>
Christianity started on our backyard you moron, I should know.
If God or Muhammad said that there are more women in hell then they shoud know, who we are to argue.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#168908 Feb 22, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulgarians lived for 70 years under tyrants. Bulgarians are mostly gypsies, the scourage of Europe
Ya,now you can go and fck yourself cause no one gives a flying fck what's your opinion.
Turks belong on Mars

Istanbul, Turkey

#168909 Feb 22, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I and every one who read this thread are convinced that you Muslims eat sleep drink Muhammad and his False Allah, you have no respect for you own Allah, you are calling him Godski!!!
-
The Turks are the smarter of all the Muslims, how come you are not showing it.
-
Are you an imported Turk?
Turk's your mama.Go eat your banana,Fakedonsky!

Location hidden

#168910 Feb 22, 2013
Again studies show that woman are more truthful than men in court, your Qu'ran got that wrong too.

Who cares what you and I think, the bottom line is woman are more honest.

Plus your exposing your self as the Islamic discriminatory toward woman that is expected, trust me when a westerner sees your post they are appalled, well all except maybe Topgirl.

That's why Islam fails in progressing, you'll take your Islamic accounts over fact. You don't care that it proven woman are more reliable in court, you'll still take the Qu'ran version and be okay following the false path to truth.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny that women are made more emotional and listen to their hearts more than their minds. They are made that way because their role is such - to raise kids, wake up scores of times in the dead of the night when the baby cry, leave the dining table and go wash his the baby shit or vomit and then come back and resume her food, in these instances the malle will shout to shut the baby off so he can sleep so he could go o work or get the kid away so he can eat without the smell of shit. Each gender make-up fits the responsibility he or she must shouder for a harmonious life

Location hidden

#168911 Feb 22, 2013
I assume when you say 'backyard' you mean Middle East??

If so then why are you quoting Europe for inheritance rights?? Remember it was the Romans (Europeans) who crucified Jesus.

Mohammad is a false prophet, a man that set examples of war, killing, taking booty (theft) and having a child bride is not someone I would take any moral values from, I recommend you should do the same.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
If God or Muhammad said that there are more women in hell then they shoud know, who we are to argue.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#168912 Feb 22, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fesses got what they deserved.They threw rocks first.You can try your luck too.Com e and throw rocks at us and see what happens to you.Bulgaria is a Christian country.If the Muslims don't like it,they can go live in Muslimia.And you instead of running your jaw,learn from us.Your countries slaughter each other for years and we go out on the street for 4 days and the government resigns.Maybe you should learn some of that magic.
I fell by accident on this video and I was amazed that people in broad daylight get into a place of worship and attack worshippers and burn a prayer rug,,,, is it in Sofia?
It's exactly how I imagine it post communist Bulgaria,,,lol

Location hidden

#168913 Feb 22, 2013
PV your very confused, first you say woman will get their reward later kin your Islam Paradise, then you say who are we to argue Mohammad as he said many women will be in hell.

Which one is it, do you see how Islam always leads you into a brick wall?

How is that logical, and why would you follow such a religion? The truth is before you, but you have to be willing to use logic and common sense, that's the only path to God. Lying to yourself will keep leading you into brick walls.

Are you ready to accept God and love humanity, God creations? Or destroy life as Mohammad did (anti God).
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#168914 Feb 22, 2013
I have been to Bulgaria and Turkey very close, you should try it. See what Christian country has done and how Turkey has allowed the greatly city of Constantinople to become dilapidated. Bulgaria is not a rich country and it about 50X cleaner than the Islamic invaded Turkey.

We that short trip can open ones eyes to what Islam brings to an area, even a conquered European city, once great now a slowly decaying city. Wait until the Islamic fundamentalist get control, which eventually they will, then we see the fast forward to decay under Islam.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168915 Feb 22, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam came to make life good, happy and fruitful. When a man marries 4 if he fitsthe stringent criteria of being allowed, all kids are his and by nature he treats then as his own and loves them equally.
-
I will type very slow for you, for I noticed when I type fast you do not seem to comprehend what was posted.
-
How does a Muslim man ever know that the children the woman he is living with is his with out doing a DNA test?
-
When the brothers or the father or the grandfathers of the husband will come home and fck the man'shis wife on a regular basis, The Muslim wife is a like the Baboon she will copulate with a variety of different males to make sure that there is a bonding.
-
Olive baboons tend to mate promiscuously.[15] she will often copulate with more than one male each day.[21] Multiple copulations are not necessary for reproduction, but may function to make the actual paternity of the female's offspring ambiguous. This lack of paternal certainty could help reduce the occurrence of infanticide.
-
When I lived in the Middle East with Arab families for 24 months many times the brothers or the father or the grandfather will make a visit to the home of the brother's ( son's wife) or (grandson's ) wife.
When the baby was born, no one knew who the father was.
-
I tell all Muslims if you want to be 100% certain that the man you call papa, do a DNA test.
-
ProVeritas wrote:
If a woman have more than one husband there is always the doubt that this kid is not mine and his own father should take care of himm, life becomes hell for the kids.
-
Before DNA there was a saying you know for sure who your mother is the only one who knows who your father is, is your mother.
ProVeritas wrote:
All God rules are for the betterment of humans whether we can understand the wisdom behind them now or not or we may at some point come to understnad.Divorse is permitted in Islam, christians came to adopt this now because their are marriages that are better off broken. The wisdom eluded christians for centuries. Islam frowns on celibacy. Look at the abuse celibacy rules caused to children- abuse and sufferng for both the victims and perpetrators
-
"ProVeritas"

I suggest to you to make sure that the man you call papa is your father do a DNA test
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#168916 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I have been to Bulgaria and Turkey very close, you should try it. See what Christian country has done and how Turkey has allowed the greatly city of Constantinople to become dilapidated. Bulgaria is not a rich country and it about 50X cleaner than the Islamic invaded Turkey.
We that short trip can open ones eyes to what Islam brings to an area, even a conquered European city, once great now a slowly decaying city. Wait until the Islamic fundamentalist get control, which eventually they will, then we see the fast forward to decay under Islam.
<quoted text>
Poor Jan...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

#168917 Feb 22, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks , when compared to a survey conducted in Dec 2003 13% of TRUE brits were positive about muslims. Lol we are making inroads
Ten years and your pathetic people still can't get in the good graces? That should be a telling sign muzzie. LMAO. Haven't you wondered why such negativity isn't projected towards ANY other religion but Islam? Hell, even the Jews who were expelled from England 700+ years ago are now perceived as perfectly tolerable.....hahahhaha.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Now when you add the muslim true brits you get close to 33%, in another 10 years we can form a majority government between muslims and sympathaizers
"Muslim true brits"? Quintessential oxymoron. LOL. Muslims have no communal loyalty to Britain and 7/7 is ample proof of it.

Location hidden

#168918 Feb 22, 2013
Khaled, sadly if we want to see the future we can look to Serbia. The Serbs had it with Islam, the Church burning and rapes are too much, so they took the extremism route back and did terrible things to the Muslims, they took the Old Testament eye for an eye.

That makes them just as bad, and Satan and Islam win, it brings Christians further from the teachings of Christ when we have hate in our hearts and a new thirst for blood.

We should love our enemies, and forgive you for you do not know. Sadly emotions will take over many good hearts an turn them into monsters to fight a monster (Islam).

May God have Mercy on their souls, both sides!
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell by accident on this video and I was amazed that people in broad daylight get into a place of worship and attack worshippers and burn a prayer rug,,,, is it in Sofia?
It's exactly how I imagine it post communist Bulgaria,,,lol
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168919 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
United States Muslims population is 0.08%, not even 1% and people already protest when mosque is built, anti-Islamic website are growing daily.
Islam will grow, it will divide the world and it will lead to Armageddon. I expect the Muslim population will double in the next 50 years.
Our Bible tells us in the end and a group that surround Israel and hates it, the divided Jerusalem and has a worship center on Temple Mount, one that kills us thinking they offer a service to God, one that beheads, descendants of Ishmael, they will pray repetitively toward a rock, they will have received their gospel from an angel that was Satan masquerading. They follow a false prophet, many in the end will take the mark of the beast (Islam).
It will grow, Islam will grow and even rule the world for 3.5 years, then many more will be fooled and take the mark. Only true believers will see the signs and not be fooled.
<quoted text>
This vedio made me happy. Matter of time till we pray in the WH mosque with Haji Obama as Imam

Location hidden

#168920 Feb 22, 2013
I did not expect you to make any kind of argument, appears you have none! Expected...
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jan...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

#168921 Feb 22, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Christians were persecuted like gypsies in Warsaw for 300 years under the Romans before Constantine embraced the Gospel.....and frankly, politicizing Christianity was the worst thing that could've ever happened. Witch hunts, Crusades, Jewish pogroms, The conquest and massacre of Native Americans, African slave trade, etc.....all of the atrocities that Christians committed throughout history could've been prevented if their religion wasn't given political power.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168922 Feb 22, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I will type very slow for you, for I noticed when I type fast you do not seem to comprehend what was posted.
-
How does a Muslim man ever know that the children the woman he is living with is his with out doing a DNA test?
-
When the brothers or the father or the grandfathers of the husband will come home and fck the man'shis wife on a regular basis, The Muslim wife is a like the Baboon she will copulate with a variety of different males to make sure that there is a bonding.
-
Olive baboons tend to mate promiscuously.[15] she will often copulate with more than one male each day.[21] Multiple copulations are not necessary for reproduction, but may function to make the actual paternity of the female's offspring ambiguous. This lack of paternal certainty could help reduce the occurrence of infanticide.
-
When I lived in the Middle East with Arab families for 24 months many times the brothers or the father or the grandfather will make a visit to the home of the brother's ( son's wife) or (grandson's ) wife.
When the baby was born, no one knew who the father was.
-
I tell all Muslims if you want to be 100% certain that the man you call papa, do a DNA test.
-
<quoted text>
-
Before DNA there was a saying you know for sure who your mother is the only one who knows who your father is, is your mother.
<quoted text>
-
"ProVeritas"
I suggest to you to make sure that the man you call papa is your father do a DNA test
We know because muslims don't fornicate.
As for DNA tell that to people who lived before sience developed te procedure dacades ago, PIG.

Location hidden

#168923 Feb 22, 2013
I do agree, you guys will even rule the world some day, even our Bible tells us that. I was posting on here (Denmark) years ago that the middle east would radicals in the next 5-20 years, and it is.

As much as you enjoy seeing Muslims occupy the capital lawn, so do it. It confirms to both of us the same thing, the rise.. Our endings are a little different but for now we both see confirmation of that eventual..

Ironic but true...
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
This vedio made me happy. Matter of time till we pray in the WH mosque with Haji Obama as Imam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Eric 202,143
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 542,821
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 10 min Toko2014 13,725
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 11 min BeHereNow 110
The Dutch war on Islam 11 min Infidel 16
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Dave Nelson 227,648
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min Eric 69,397
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••