Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518129 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#168952 Feb 22, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN says that all the time. Of a God who will take all christians to heaven. after all he died in the cross for just that if you believe this bedtime novel. JAN always says his God will not punish all christians even the sinners for he died to reddeem them
For one, I call bullsh*t. I've been speaking to Jan on here for many months and have yet to come across a single post in which he stated such. Provide some proof.

And secondly, assuming that Jan did indeed make that claim.....why the hell would you take his word as being authoritative? Go investigate the truth from the Gospels and verify for yourself.

God you Muslims are so dense.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168953 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
You might be interested in this story...
WikiLeaks: Jeddah Saudi Arabia Party Scene Throbs with Drugs, Sex, Alcohol
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2010/12/08...
<quoted text>
-
Thanks for the link.
I liked it.
-
Jan that is all Western propaganda says the Baron44 with tongue in cheek.
-
For Muslims women never fornicate, they only fck anything they can find.
-
I often wonder how come I had that much sex with Muslim girls at Uni if they do not fornicate.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#168954 Feb 22, 2013
No I did not, I do not believe in the rapture. Never said that, but some Christians do.

Never said anything on Judgement either, unlike Muslims whom 'some' judge kaffars and take their lives, we are not suppose to judge for life, we can judge in court and make decisions. But I am meaning judge for afterlife, only God knows and only God can decide. It is not for us to take the place of God and decide who and what.

I even said Muslim could be spared on Judgement, the only one I know will burn in Hell is Mohammad as it is already written. For Muslims I don't know maybe you guys repent last minute when Mohammad is thrown in the lake of fire an redeemed, maybe its too late, I don't know. God is merciful, and loves mankind, he says so many times in the Bible, for that I have hope in the end we can accept truth and be spared, but who knows?

How many times have I said here on Judgement remember these words and beg God for forgives when it happens?

I have posted that numerous times, for one is shows I do love my enemies and hoping for the best for you, and giving you warning. I do hope the best, we are all God creations, we cannot take that life only God can, we are all brothers and sisters of one God.

Seems you come to many conclusions as to what I feel or believe.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN says that all the time. Of a God who will take all christians to heaven. after all he died in the cross for just that if you believe this bedtime novel. JAN always says his God will not punish all christians even the sinners for he died to reddeem them

“Learning to forgive ”

Since: Mar 08

At present San Jose,ca

#168955 Feb 22, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
And, by logical extention, submission of non-muslims to muslims.
<quoted text>
Was the Moorish invasion of Spain "peaceful by nature"?
BTW, "the religon of peace" tried the same thing in France, but it was defeated by Charles Martel.
You're pretty right

Location hidden

#168956 Feb 22, 2013
He posted Bible verses, how could I disagree? Now what does it say, we must do the "will of my Father" Jesus said that.

We don't fortune tell, or drive out demons or try to do miracles as we are not God, we are Humans and only the Bible is our guide.

Jesus was right, built your house on solid rock, not liquefied sand.

Now that said, can a Muslim find the "will of my Father" and accept truth on the Resurrection once they see truth? I don't know, perhaps it possible to still have redemption, all I can say at that point you beg God for mercy and repent.

May God Have Mercy!
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168957 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Mohammad did. What do you consider concubines????
Tabari IX:147 "A eunuch named Mubur was presented to Muhammad along with two slave girls. One he took as a concubine, the other he gave to Haasn."
Qur'an 66:1 "O Prophet! Why forbid yourself that which Allah has made lawful to you? You seek to please your consorts."
Tabari VIII:100 "The Messenger sent Hatib to Muqawqis, the ruler of Alexandria. Hatib delivered the letter of the Prophet, and Muqawqis gave Allah's Apostle four slave girls."
Actually Many hadith specifically state that Muhammad had many concubines. Here are a few of them, google them:
Mary/Mariyah the Copt/Christian
Rayhana/Raihana/Rayhanah bint Zaid/Zayd
ivorced Omm/Umm Sharik / Ghaziyyah bint Jabir
Maymuna / Maimuna
Zainab
Khawla / Khawlah bint al-Hudayl
Another brick wall PV??? How many before you seek truth??
<quoted text>
Mohammad married them all as he was allowed to marry more than 4. Slave girls won through war in defense of islam and muslims were permitted for muslims so they can gain freedom once the get a child as well fulfill the women needs and to live respectably, bette than killing them or sharing them with all other men like whores. They lived like a wife to the man who owned them and all became free women in due course, many fought or nursed the injured for Islam and many had kids who became muslim leaders and schoolars.

Location hidden

#168958 Feb 22, 2013
All humans are the same, wants and needs, sins etc. We are molded by our environment, but deep down the same urges exist, it how we control that. Muslim do beat the modern western in that regard, they also are do keep things private as it is much more shameful and not accepted.

I do find that appealing aspect of Islam, although that alone does not make Islam on any solid ground. I have urges to sin, I just know how to control them far better than most, but we are all sinners, and we all fall short of the glory of God.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>

-
I often wonder how come I had that much sex with Muslim girls at Uni if they do not fornicate.

Location hidden

#168959 Feb 22, 2013
No he did not marry them all, and he still have sex outside of marriage.

Go read the Hadiths again, I am a Protestant Dutch and I know the Islamic books better that you? Come on now!

Plus bringing up the 4, why did he marry more than 4, seems like he did not set an good example again, the do as I say not as I do approach. Common of false prophets.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad married them all as he was allowed to marry more than 4. Slave girls won through war in defense of islam and muslims were permitted for muslims so they can gain freedom once the get a child as well fulfill the women needs and to live respectably, bette than killing them or sharing them with all other men like whores. They lived like a wife to the man who owned them and all became free women in due course, many fought or nursed the injured for Islam and many had kids who became muslim leaders and schoolars.

Location hidden

#168960 Feb 22, 2013
Again you expose yourself in that post, very Islamic.

Very degrading toward woman, and to a westerner it difficult and shocking to read.

To you this may sound okay, you post it so nonchalant as if you find no wrong in what you just posted.

Think how we read that, it quite disturbing you speak of woman in that regard. I am trying to say it does not help your case when speaking to Westerners if you want to bring them into Islam, you have to be less Islamic.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave girls won through war in defense of islam and muslims were permitted for muslims so they can gain freedom once the get a child as well fulfill the women needs and to live respectably,

bette than killing them or sharing them with all other men like whores.

They lived like a wife to the man who owned them and all became free women in due course, many fought or nursed the injured for Islam and many had kids who became muslim leaders and schoolars.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168961 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Sometimes the truth can sound harsh, insulting and hateful, but it is what it is.
I am not going to sugar coat Islam to not hurt your feelings, or not to offend you. That would make me a liar, Islam is what it is, if your offended I suggest you convert.
<quoted text>
The hurt is yours JAN, muslims forn upholding the true word of God have been under attack for ever by the forces of the serpent, we take that in stride , it is part of our covenant with God to save humanity and may suffer devilish attacks, we are not the worse for wear though grew from score of people to 1.65 billion.

Location hidden

#168962 Feb 22, 2013
Thank you Tamil, I don't know where he is getting that stuff? Also rapture stuff and other things. I hope he is just not making it up, I think he could be taking a somewhat common Christian approach and somehow thinks it applies to me??

Catholics the largest Christian group do not believe in the rapture as well, not sure where he is getting that from?
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, I call bullsh*t. I've been speaking to Jan on here for many months and have yet to come across a single post in which he stated such. Provide some proof.
And secondly, assuming that Jan did indeed make that claim.....why the hell would you take his word as being authoritative? Go investigate the truth from the Gospels and verify for yourself.
God you Muslims are so dense.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168963 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
No I did not, I do not believe in the rapture. Never said that, but some Christians do.
Never said anything on Judgement either, unlike Muslims whom 'some' judge kaffars and take their lives, we are not suppose to judge for life, we can judge in court and make decisions. But I am meaning judge for afterlife, only God knows and only God can decide. It is not for us to take the place of God and decide who and what.
I even said Muslim could be spared on Judgement, the only one I know will burn in Hell is Mohammad as it is already written. For Muslims I don't know maybe you guys repent last minute when Mohammad is thrown in the lake of fire an redeemed, maybe its too late, I don't know. God is merciful, and loves mankind, he says so many times in the Bible, for that I have hope in the end we can accept truth and be spared, but who knows?
How many times have I said here on Judgement remember these words and beg God for forgives when it happens?
I have posted that numerous times, for one is shows I do love my enemies and hoping for the best for you, and giving you warning. I do hope the best, we are all God creations, we cannot take that life only God can, we are all brothers and sisters of one God.
Seems you come to many conclusions as to what I feel or believe.
<quoted text>
JAN read your bible, in judgement day the time for repentance is shut, that is why it is called judgement day. A judge will not prder you repent when he pass judgement. Once judged quilty ome form of punishment if eveb an hour of community service has to be passed.

Location hidden

#168964 Feb 22, 2013
Your numbers do not mean anything, we know Mohammad and Islam by its fruits, plus believers know the warning signs and Biblical prophecy,(not to be confused with self prophecy).

For one take the 10 commandments, are you aware Mohammad categorically broke every single one of them? The ka'aba, it resembles the golden calf Moses worshipers also thought they were doing respect to God by praying to the calf for him, God was not pleased.

Leviticus 26:1-46 “You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God.

Why is Islam true word, besides you "believe" take it a bit further and share with us as to why..

I'll read it in the morning, off to bed...

Good Night.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The hurt is yours JAN, muslims forn upholding the true word of God have been under attack for ever by the forces of the serpent, we take that in stride , it is part of our covenant with God to save humanity and may suffer devilish attacks, we are not the worse for wear though grew from score of people to 1.65 billion.

Location hidden

#168965 Feb 22, 2013
Plus if you want to use senseless numbers, and God is almighty why has your allah "the almighty" allowed Christianity to prevail, it is and still is the largest religion for over 2,000 years, English not Arabic is the world language, West is blessed with the wealth, control, healthcare, technology etc etc.

If you want to use numbers to justify, then Christianity is the way, but that a weak way to find God.

Again our prophecy said in the end days the false prophet and his religion will prevail, you should find that bothersome.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
it is part of our covenant with God to save humanity and may suffer devilish attacks, we are not the worse for wear though grew from score of people to 1.65 billion.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168966 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Again you expose yourself in that post, very Islamic.
Very degrading toward woman, and to a westerner it difficult and shocking to read.
To you this may sound okay, you post it so nonchalant as if you find no wrong in what you just posted.
Think how we read that, it quite disturbing you speak of woman in that regard. I am trying to say it does not help your case when speaking to Westerners if you want to bring them into Islam, you have to be less Islamic.
<quoted text>
You are the preacher who make the faith pretty easy anyone can join it, no need to stop sinning just sin and repent is all.
Islam is not that simple= There are do and don'ts that may go againest humans whims and desires and Islam never said it is a piece of caje to live in harmony and reap heaven. Those who can not abide may not join, you can have them , be happy now

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#168967 Feb 22, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Thank you Tamil, I don't know where he is getting that stuff? Also rapture stuff and other things. I hope he is just not making it up, I think he could be taking a somewhat common Christian approach and somehow thinks it applies to me??
Catholics the largest Christian group do not believe in the rapture as well, not sure where he is getting that from?
<quoted text>
Its taqiyaa 100%. The standard Muslim card played whenever they are cornered in religious debates.

Anyways, I'm beat....goodnight Jan and continue drilling ProTaqiyaa in my absence. LOL.

Since: Jul 10

ozzie land

#168968 Feb 22, 2013
Nina Makedonia Hella

Sanayi, Turkey

#168969 Feb 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I and every one who read this thread are convinced that you Muslims eat sleep drink Muhammad and his False Allah, you have no respect for you own Allah, you are calling him Godski!!!
-
The Turks are the smarter of all the Muslims, how come you are not showing it.
-
Are you an imported Turk?
you cant hide your secret love for Turks huh?

must be the Skopjan wannabemacedonian who sold his arsse to Turks ...

Neo-Ottoman influence on a strong pace in the Balkans:

The general directory of the historical monuments of Turkey, recently decided to finance the restoration of the monument in the city of Bitola in FYROM, named Haidar-Kadi Mosque,

Guarata, stated that ” The Mosque of Bitola is the second in a series of restorations, following the one of Sarajevo…in the Balkans cultural values that date back from the Ottoman era should be protected

Furthermore in mid-2012 the Mosque of Konya in Turkey financed another two Ottoman-era monuments in the city of Tetovo....

Another interesting note in the subject is the donation announcement in November 2012 by the Turkish government for the creation of a museum in Skopje in commemoration of Kemal Ataturk....

http://www.rimse.gr/2013/02/neo-ottoman-influ...

turkish arsslicker... keep working for a greater albania. And blame the Greeks for your misery.

:)))
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#168970 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has moved on but not for this islumic cancercell livin' on the dole in the West. I believe this post clearly shows why islum is fcuked up.

Thank you for showing the true face and nature of islum.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#168971 Feb 23, 2013
In islum killing a man and after that marrying the widow - or enslave her - is regarded as a "glorious" act...

Please - get over yourself you fcuking transparent and horny dope. Muslims have no morale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min waco1909 685,438
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 17 min RiccardoFire 8,329
News Lotte Department Store sets up prayer room for ... 41 min Simran 7
News Officials decry rock star's stance on BDS 49 min Pete Seeger fan 1
News Jerusalem: Hot bed of endless conflict 55 min kogen five column 1
News A theology of love 1 hr Jake999 68
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr Eagle 12 - 1,312
More from around the web