Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 513325 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#168589 Feb 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as vulgar as paying for an icelandic internet ho.
I have something to contribute to this thread, islamic scum were convicted today in England, as usual those inept muslims are incapable of coherent thought or humanity when deciding to kill innocent people in England, got themselves arrested and banged up. Good job f**ksticks.
If there is some terrorists who get busted by England I will say kudoo to England to bust these aholes.... these terrorist are incapable of humanity andhould be hanged for attempting to kill innocent civilians... but you CHTT what contribution you did to make sure that England is safe... you contributed for the unsafety of Englandby targeting your hatred towards innocent civilian moslems... you should be hanged as a terrorist who is ploting to harm moslems.... soon you will not have any place to hide... you will be hunted and smoked out of your cave .... down there in you sh!thole in South England....
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#168591 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is some terrorists who get busted by England I will say kudoo to England to bust these aholes.... these terrorist are incapable of humanity andhould be hanged for attempting to kill innocent civilians... but you CHTT what contribution you did to make sure that England is safe... you contributed for the unsafety of Englandby targeting your hatred towards innocent civilian moslems... you should be hanged as a terrorist who is ploting to harm moslems.... soon you will not have any place to hide... you will be hunted and smoked out of your cave .... down there in you sh!thole in South England....
Look at this retarded talibanpaik. When will the feds look into this scum. If they need his address it's easy to get:

Ali Bin Oink
Sweinestrasse 6
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#168593 Feb 21, 2013
mega cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>key words dipshit SIXTY YEARS AGO... even if it was a tad earlier...
religion of islamic scumbags ????...Oh yeah... just today they mass murdered and no doubt raped all the while invoking how awesome their god was for allowing them the privilege of being violent savage scumbags...
now what were you saying about THE PAST ???????
You pos... CREMA BRULEE is right about Italians...your ancestors cartooni... were aholes ...deal with it and stop intimidating new posters....
mega cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168594 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The nutty christians like you killed her...
bluntey the K{l}unt..:-(
are those the little pinch marks, of you holding your true loves ....

I assume since youve only seen one human one in your entire life, your womans vagina is on public display again... open to mockery and shame... your such a lover...

i bet you scoured the keys trying to figure out how to get a blonde pube attached ????

well now all your savages friends have to do is copy pastA print, and they to, can sticky finger themselves along with you and your swell gal.... your a real mench, I'm glad swanie it the lucky one, instead of some poor innocent american girl.
mega cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168596 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Always as vulgar as you can be... Zebra... now you see him now you don't...
Anything new to contribute to the thread...ah
what racist... go pump gas... or lick your jewish masters balls...

and then maybe you'll draw pictures of that gay encounter too...
mega cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168597 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You pos... CREMA BRULEE is right about Italians...your ancestors cartooni... were aholes ...deal with it and stop intimidating new posters....
once again, its time to school the islamic jerk wad on the complexities of the english language....

hey Burnyt creme idiot... Mr new guy (as you "claim") has used a play on words to say "CRY ME A RIVER", you ignorant islamic shitbag.... DONT YOU EVER TRY TO READ what you are ACTUALLY reading ???????

Greme Brulee your loves pussa' in public, you ignorant twit.

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#168598 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be hanged for defending my home and stating facts! Silly puppy we dont have the death penalty for those of us that love our country and its values. In my opinion there are no muslims that deserve to live in England or any other religious cult that puts their god before my country and its secular population. Want to worship fictitious entities, f**k off to the nearest asylum.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#168599 Feb 21, 2013
mega cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
what racist... go pump gas... or lick your jewish masters balls...
and then maybe you'll draw pictures of that gay encounter too...
Spathis, Aliroger1 and so many posters friendly to the palestinian cause are the new masters of this thread...lol.... you cartooni, CHTT, IPee, Danetoo and all the pro sionists are the joke of this thread... you are beaten badly by the pro Palestinians and the public find you vulgar and worthless....
You are now irrelevant...Go hide and cry your heart out...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#168600 Feb 21, 2013
You don't understand the micelle structure, it does zero to even remotely suggest we evolved from once nothing.

I never denied evolution within the same species, any further than that is it a far fetched theory, and I have yet you see you post anything to support that otherwise!
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH??? SO WHAT IF YOU GRADUATED FROM THE SAME SCHOOL AS EINSTEIN, YOU ARE NOT EINSTEIN!!! YOU ARE LIKE AN AIRHEAD WHO BOASTS OF THE ACHIEVEMENT OF OTHERS!! What of that biochemist's work do you understand??? LOLLLL
You do not even understand micelle structure, yet here you are boasting about your romantic affair with a biochemist??? LOLLL What a fool you are!!! I don't care how many times you had sex with a biochemist, that does not make you a biochemist!!!

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#168601 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Spathis, Aliroger1 and so many posters friendly to the palestinian cause are the new masters of this thread...lol.... you cartooni, CHTT, IPee, Danetoo and all the pro sionists are the joke of this thread... you are beaten badly by the pro Palestinians and the public find you vulgar and worthless....
You are the master of sucking c0ck, nothing else.
don cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168602 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Spathis, Aliroger1 and so many posters friendly to the palestinian cause are the new masters of this thread...lol.... you cartooni, CHTT, IPee, Danetoo and all the pro sionists are the joke of this thread... you are beaten badly by the pro Palestinians and the public find you vulgar and worthless....
go fondle your keystrokes.... with a little imagination i bet you make em blonde and glistening.....
Like an islamic scumbag like you has a voice.... hahahahahah
don cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168603 Feb 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be hanged for defending my home and stating facts! Silly puppy we dont have the death penalty for those of us that love our country and its values. In my opinion there are no muslims that deserve to live in England or any other religious cult that puts their god before my country and its secular population. Want to worship fictitious entities, f**k off to the nearest asylum.
Agreed... poor England, simply because they allowed these scumbags to have the same freedoms as its citizens... Oh shit... poor world...
TAMS

Wanniassa, Australia

#168604 Feb 21, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
An Amazon with a blonde pubic hairs, big tits and a very large wet kitty entrance, is that what you are trying to tell us.
-
Is that she has a big C^NT?
STFU fkwit u only know how to demean and intimidate women behind yr screen u wankfk ... what is it dumbfk u have deep desire to be woman LMAO ....fk wuss
don cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168605 Feb 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the master of sucking c0ck, nothing else.
they dont call him Kokhead, for nothing... after all, he was raised an islamic child... and well, arent they all abused by their male relatives ?

maybe we should ask Shirlz...
don Cartooni blows goats

Netherlands

#168606 Feb 21, 2013
and swallows.
don cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168607 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
is that what you tell swanie the sticky is .... Burnt Creme ?.... you filthy "hot" jerking Kok....

"cry me a river".... and not a sticky one you filthy berber dope
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#168608 Feb 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
A black pygmee who states that Cat Stevens is not English enough for him...lol
You are the joke of this thread... I believe your one liners are becoming boring... and I believe that you are a sionazi who have nothing to contribute to Great Britain... you are just a shill..lol
don cartooni blows goats

Netherlands

#168609 Feb 21, 2013
... and swallows
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#168610 Feb 21, 2013
don cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>they dont call him Kokhead, for nothing... after all, he was raised an islamic child... and well, arent they all abused by their male relatives ?
maybe we should ask Shirlz...
Cartooni... you have nothing to contribute to this thread and all posters now know that you are an ahole who just try to intimidate the female posters... you are a joke and you should just wear your bleu dress and put some lipstick on and cry your heart out ... may be you will be recuperated by an LA pimp who will edulcolor your life.... poor cartooni... even marijuana can't come help in in his sorrow...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#168611 Feb 21, 2013
Islamic Butchery Manifests In America With Muslim Immigrants
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2013/02/isla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 673,286
News Texas, Red States Join Court Fight to Back Trum... 51 min Immigration Law says 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 52 min Dragnet52 256,616
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr replaytime 61,602
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 2 hr The whole Khan fa... 24
News On Muslims' agenda: Fight US proposals to ban S... 6 hr Frogface Kate 6
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 8 hr Dogen 2,721
More from around the web