Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 441747 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

primo cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168099 Feb 18, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck, Barf. Spoiled my dinner (salad and baked fish)
Good, in the future.... now that i know how easily youre dinner is spoiled by sarcasm.... I'll post daily.... flounderhoof.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#168100 Feb 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
I really want a baby penguin.
I want one of these....

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#168101 Feb 18, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
Faith is out of luck!!! Slavery is ended, finally, in America.
Don't you know anything about our Mexican migrant workers?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#168102 Feb 18, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Baron calls Muslims liars
Look you i'diot, no one is trying to break you and that sh*t-for-brains monkey up. No one gives a sh*t about your juvenile internet romance. No one gives a sh*t about your kids......YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KEEPS THIS BORING, NONSENSICAL CONVERSATION GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. What everyone on this thread would like more than anything is to stop hearing about you, your bullsh*t romance with Mr. Softy and your non-stop self pity. The rest of us are adults. GROW THE FCK UP......AND SHUT THE FCK UP.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#168104 Feb 18, 2013
Yep so true, Alirodger is in denial Muslims love the Nazi ideology. Hitelr himself said Islam was better fit for the Nazi movement.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V8d0WtwSDzo/TqFnaru...

@ALIRODGER- This picture says 1,000 words.... what do you have to say??
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than being clad in Burka ninja outfits and holding up signs saying "God bless Hitler"......

Location hidden

#168105 Feb 18, 2013
Again not only did Hitler himself say Islam was a better fit for the Nazi movement you Muslim friends seem to agree.

Seems your in denial Alirodger, see pic attached and weep...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V8d0WtwSDzo/TqFnaru...
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HITLER SAID, WE NAZIS ARE CHRISTIANS BUT WOULD BE BETTER PEOPLE IF WE WERE MUSLIMS!!! HITLER, THE CHRISTIAN, BROUGHT THE WORLD THE HOLOCAUST, A UNIQUELY CHRISTIAN CRIME!!!
Jan-the-fornicator-adulterer cannot escape the judgement of history! Christianity destroyed Rome and brought ruin to Germany. Christianity brought the world colonization, imperialism, slavery, witchhunts, the Inquisition and the Holoaust, as the crowning crime of Christianity, with the pogroms leading to the Holocaust. In the period 1933-1945, Jan and his fellow Euro-Christians were all nazis.

Location hidden

#168106 Feb 18, 2013
Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Tabari IX:28 "The Muslims were concerned. They did not want to give up their share. So Muhammad said,'He who holds a share of these captives shall get six camels for every slave from the next booty we take.' So the Muslims returned the women and children captives.
Aliroger1 wrote:
SLAVERY LIVED ON IN AMERICA UNTIL VERY VERY RECENTLY, AND IT WAS AN INDIAN IMMIGRANT WHO FINALLY ENDED IT!!!
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/thanks-lincoln-missi...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168107 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms."
Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."
Tabari IX:28 "The Muslims were concerned. They did not want to give up their share. So Muhammad said,'He who holds a share of these captives shall get six camels for every slave from the next booty we take.' So the Muslims returned the women and children captives.
<quoted text>
IN THE FAIRYTALE ABOUT KING SOLOMON, HOW MANY WIVES AND CONCUBINES DID HE HAVE?

What is your comment regarding Chief Rabbi Ovadia's comments on goyim being donkeys and apes in human form, solely there to serve Jews???
How about the Catholic Church castrating boys for the Church choir??? Why did Christians defend slavery well into the 19th century?????
Oh, Hitler and the Nazis were Christians, no matter how much they wished to be Muslims, they were CHRISTIANS--eat your heart out Jan!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#168109 Feb 18, 2013
You seem quite deranged....with an over inflated ego..
Mr cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>well he said he didnt drag her vagina in the mud... so gee, i guess they fcuking, lie... her life is an open book, and ita ll on topix. "wow, She said"....... what a sneak you are Shirls... go Il "ponce" for the heads up.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#168110 Feb 18, 2013
il cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he knows EXACTLY what he meant, everyone does except his stupid womans and that fraud Shirlz... I mean it was very slear that he said NATURAL BLOND.... Yeah , cause he showed up , islamic s are the wprst liars on the planet...
i noticed he has STILL ignored how he could habve possbily mentiond how wet she was to see him, or the apparent development of her breasts... Oh wait, cause the fcukin g perverted egotesticle savage cant figure out saome story to make up, so he'll ignore the issue...
But Shirls would believe any excuse, rather than read the actual truth for herself... you know" its true because swanie says so... ontr of the biggest misrepresenter of the actual facts on these threads, but the islamic pandering dolt is gonna default to " I believe her cause she said so"
now Jan, I dont buy all the religious crap you believe, but that is not the issue, aht is the issue is weather I believe you lie or not... In this case, we all know of swanie, because swanie just throws her shit into the middle of a post and well there are hundreds of such posts on this thread alone, let alone the others these past years..... But... they would call you a liar, Ive never known you to exploit LIES for the sake of some pathetic gain... But the islamic scumbags do and did....
its amazing a sane human being, like supposedly that Shirlz is, would believe a woman who is so mired in controversy, or a spectator who simply describes what he has seen and tries to tell the facts about such... In this case, what we all witnessed and the history from the previous forum, in this case The Denmark forum...
When Kokheads lame excuse appeared , ALL HIS FRIENDS SHOULD HAVE CALLED HIM OUT FOR THE FILTHY PERVERTED LACKS CREDIBILITY LIAR THAT HE IS... after all, we all read his actual words... How dare they support that pathetic claim of "i simply said" and they want us to believe them going forward... I THINK NOT....
as for swanie, she s a pathetic lost cause, who would rather claim her man is innocent, when in fact... he is the cause of her tarnished reputation... sickening, at best.
All they ever had to do was take their affairs to some private place... but no... Posters like myself have to live with being banned, because of a situation these SUPPOSED ADULTS CAUSED....
Dumbarse Jack arse Kuntooni wanking
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#168111 Feb 18, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
My question had a bases in reality whereas your question is based on nothing but pure BS.
'bases'??ignoramus!
You live in an unreality Afro freak

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#168112 Feb 18, 2013
Giovanni...would you kindly refrain from mentioning me in all your posts, am beginning to think you really like me.... hahaha

Shirlz...
primo cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ignorant pathetic islamic savage... it cant be off topic, when the topic is islamic scumbags invading.... theyre fcuking pictures, chose em better you lacks credibility dumbass savages.
and they wonder why theyre so despised... That islamic Kok scum ... comes her and brags about banging the white woman, but claims he only mentioned her natural whiteness because "she showed up white"... what scum....
I believe her words were "he have more white in him, than algerian in him" (whatever that means) but sure Shirlz, she only says sh!t, in private....
primo cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168113 Feb 18, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbarse Jack arse Kuntooni wanking
truth bites, huh you worthless inbred

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#168114 Feb 18, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>'bases'??ignoramus!
You live in an unreality Afro freak
Typo sausage boy don't worry about it, now get back on your knees you have to provide for the puppy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#168115 Feb 19, 2013
We are currently traveling and so I don't have time to address issues that I normally would. What I have posted below should be mandatory reading for all non Muslims (and Muslims)

Muslim Brotherhood Expose’

Who is ISNA? MPAC? The Islamic Shura Council? MAS? ICNA?

Who is Muzammil Siddiqi? Jamal Badawi? Parvez Ahmed? Dalia Mogahed?

What does the Muslim Brotherhood explanatory memorandum for North America say about “civilization jihad” against the West?

Find out this and more by visiting the ACT! for America Education expose’,“Unmasking the Muslim Brotherhood in America.”

You’ll learn about the background of these organizations…how they’re interconnected…who the leaders are…and their views and quotes they don’t want Americans to know about!

http://www.brotherhoodunmasked.net/index-2.ht...

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#168116 Feb 19, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
I really want a baby penguin.
No problem squatpisher.

Just denominate Antarctica as you next "sexturism" target and you should be fine!
Don

UK

#168117 Feb 19, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>No problem squatpisher.

Just denominate Antarctica as you next "sexturism" target and you should be fine!
What does 'denominate Antarctica' mean? You can't even spell the place correctly and what is a 'squatpisher'? More schoolboy chat? How pathetic coming from an elderly man.

I don't particularly pay attention to what LH says but it's pretty obvious her IQ is way past yours on an evolutionary level.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#168118 Feb 19, 2013
The Muslim Brotherhood

The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in 1928, is a militant, pro-sharia law organization that has used both violent and non-violent means to achieve its ultimate goal of restoring the Muslim caliphate and the glory of the Islamic empire. The Muslim Brotherhood has spawned dozens and dozens of organizations across the globe, including the terrorist organizations al Qaeda and Hamas. Today, numerous Muslim organizations in America are either actively connected to the Muslim Brotherhood or owe their existence to the Muslim Brotherhood.
In 2004, federal investigators discovered a Muslim Brotherhood memorandum during a search of a northern Virginia home. The memorandum, written by Mohamed Akram for the Muslim Brotherhood’s Shura Council, described a “civilization jihad” aimed at North America. It stated:“The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.” This explanatory memorandum also included a list of 29 Muslim Brotherhood connected organizations in the U.S. The memorandum was entered into evidence at the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial in 2007-2008.
Read the entire explanatory memorandum here.[Arabic][English]

http://www.brotherhoodunmasked.net/downloads/...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168119 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
SLAVERY LIVED ON IN AMERICA UNTIL VERY VERY RECENTLY, AND IT WAS AN INDIAN IMMIGRANT WHO FINALLY ENDED IT!!!
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/thanks-lincoln-missi...
-
The Indian Immigrant should go to Saudi and end the slavery there.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#168120 Feb 19, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 'denominate Antarctica' mean? You can't even spell the place correctly and what is a 'squatpisher'? More schoolboy chat? How pathetic coming from an elderly man.
I don't particularly pay attention to what LH says but it's pretty obvious her IQ is way past yours on an evolutionary level.
LOL
Emily are you out of the ward again. Was it Accrington?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 589,514
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min Samoan Irish 552
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min J RULES 220,015
News Anti-Catholic Salon Cheers Church's Decline as ... 2 hr Blackburn 2
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr tongangodz 3,692
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 239,053
News A life sentence from birth - " story of a South... 2 hr Jace 50
More from around the web