Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514247 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#167479 Feb 15, 2013
Why do those idiots keep talk to themself, must be lonely. i don't answer crazy people. Am off, none time for idiots.

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#167480 Feb 15, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses did not enter Palestine , he died before. Joshua entered and slaughtered every living thing inluding animals with the exception of the pors. who helped him. since then the orders for jews as they marched forward was to kill every living thing- men, women , children and animals. You do not read the old testament?Musims did not write that
There were no Jews in the fictional time of Moses/Joshua, only Israelites. Israelites are the ancestors of the Palestinians....sorry they have no relation to Schwartz, Goldberg, or Weinstein.

The Palestinians murdered Jesus.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#167482 Feb 15, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no Jews in the fictional time of Moses/Joshua, only Israelites. Israelites are the ancestors of the Palestinians....sorry they have no relation to Schwartz, Goldberg, or Weinstein.
The Palestinians murdered Jesus.
Sorry ignorant. To whom Moses brought the commandments from God?
Do I understand there are no such thing as jews? Israelites comes from the name Israel whih mean God servant or God picked which is another name for Jacob the ancestor of all Jews.
However If it could be done I would take your opinion and then the Jews lose their so called claim on the promised land.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#167483 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I don't believe the new testament, full of crap, They changed the Bible against God words, how silly is that.
Yes of course...."full of crap". All the divine teachings of loving your enemies, blessing those who hate and persecute you, selfless service for your fellow man, non-violence, respecting your governmental authority, etc....how awful Swanie.

In stark contrast, the explication in the Koran to aggressively fight non-Muslims until they submit to Islamic rule and law....talk about godliness.

Only a dumbf*ck like you could be this brainwashed. It doesn't matter how many inbred Muzzies can memorize that piece of sh*t comic.....the world would be better off if they couldn't.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167484 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I don't believe the new testament, full of crap, They changed the Bible against God words, how silly is that.
This is why I said to Jan and those idiots in here if were to put 7 Muslims from different country and none of them know each others and 7 christians from different country and none of them know each others, even so if those christians were from same country but from different Church and they would all throw the Bible in the ocean and Muslims would throw all the Noble Qu'ran in the ocean too, Muslims will remember everything what was in the Noble qu'ran and agree, while the christians will fight about what is right said in the bible. They wouldn't agree with each others cause Bible has been changed so many times and they propbly will have different Bible.
-
And the Muslims would not be able to explain to an other Muslims what was written in the Qur'an, for he could not understand what he was verbatim repeating, because he could not read Arabic.
-
All he was doing is like a 3 years old child who could rattle off Humpty Dumpty but could not explain what it was all about.
-
The same apply to the Muslims who lives in a any of the Arabic Countries or non Arabic countries, TP for not many of them can read and write in their own language, let alone if they tried to read the Qur'an in Arabic.
-
YOU TP ARE SO STUPID AND YOU ARE BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE ALL THE CRAP THEY TELL YOU.
-
The same applies to you, who can not read Arabic, would not have a clue what is written in the Qur'an.
-
Remember what the Muslims keep telling you, you have to be able to read the Qur'an in Arabic to understand Islam.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#167485 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
TTT don't try twist my word, I said all 3 of the books. but the Qu'ran is the real one, words of God. Plain simply, am none religions person but I believe this in my heart. I don't like Religions nutters no matter wish faith that is, but I believe Islam is the right one and the last and here to stay no matter what any of you wil say and like. It here to stay.
I don't give a sh*t what you believe, but claiming something as "true" without validation is not gonna be left unchallenged. That's why Jan wanted to debate you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#167486 Feb 15, 2013
Well your the only one to see it that way, God telling him not to fight and to go to the sea where it is parted by God to you is aggressive by Moses??

Obvious people see what they want to see, seem your biased for some reason, supposedly your not a Muslim so not sure as to your motivation??
Syriana wrote:
I got it from the Bible ...it quite clearly states that Moses directed the battles and the divvying up of the spoils of war...
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#167487 Feb 15, 2013
You don't have to agree with it, fact remains at least the Christian God does not command his "prophets" and followers to kill other humans as we see in Islam.

The fact that the Islamic Allah does is why we see what people call "radical Islam" today.

We see the fruits of that way of teaching in Islamic terrorism, we don't see Christians and Jews doing the same acts because only God can judge, not it followers like in Islam.

So agree or not, look at the end result.
Syriana wrote:
What an awful warmongering God you have, directing all this bloodshed... and Jesus should be ashamed of himself for going along with this...
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#167488 Feb 15, 2013
LOL.. Ali back to this?

Do you have to prove my point so blatantly little guy??
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN IS AN ADULTERER AND FORNICATOR
AS JAN'S MISTRESS, SHEILA NEVER MISSES AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUT DOWN JAN'S WIFE
Sheila and Jan are adulterers, they are committing fornication before all of Topix, in violation of the burning bush (not to be confused with a red head) tablets. Sheila is a jezebel.

Location hidden

#167489 Feb 15, 2013
First who is this verse talking too? Answer that question and you have the answer.
Aliroger1 wrote:
THE BIBLE'S SUPPORT FOR PALESTINIANS FIGHTING TO DEFEND THE THEFT OF THEIR LAND:
"Numbers 10:9 When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies."
Sheila and Jan will burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity!!!

New York, NY

#167490 Feb 15, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ignorant. To whom Moses brought the commandments from God?
Do I understand there are no such thing as jews? Israelites comes from the name Israel whih mean God servant or God picked which is another name for Jacob the ancestor of all Jews.
However If it could be done I would take your opinion and then the Jews lose their so called claim on the promised land.
You are the ignoramus. The term "Jew" was not used during the time of Moses/Joshua. It did not come into usage until around the 6th century BCE.

Yeah exactly Jews have no claim to the promised land. Palestinians are the descendants of the Israelites, and therefore they are the descendants of the people that murdered Jesus. The Palestinians murdered Jesus. You can't claim that Jews converted in the last millenium and then still try to pin the death of Jesus on us. Although you have no shame in resorting to lies in order to achieve your agenda, i'm quite aware of that.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

#167491 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a sh*t what you believe, but claiming something as "true" without validation is not gonna be left unchallenged. That's why Jan wanted to debate you.
My belief in Islam is weakening as we speak....

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#167492 Feb 15, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
My belief in Islam is weakening as we speak....
Hooray!

I'm heading out to drink in 20-30 minutes...I'll dedicate a whole round of shots for you my bro.

Bole so Nihaal.:)

Location hidden

#167493 Feb 15, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Carrum Downs, Australia

#167494 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Hooray!

I'm heading out to drink in 20-30 minutes...I'll dedicate a whole round of shots for you my bro.

Bole so Nihaal.:)
Sat Sri Akaal
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#167495 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a sh*t what you believe, but claiming something as "true" without validation is not gonna be left unchallenged. That's why Jan wanted to debate you.
Who validate what for tou to believe... Tamil you are high... even dsalers came here to look for customers....

Location hidden

#167496 Feb 15, 2013
As I foretold the future many months ago, Muslims will be sh!tting their pants as soon as Geert Wilders decides to come to Australia, you already can see it, in all the forums that are debating Geert Wilders.
-
This is one guy when Muslim only hear his name they start to sh!t all over the place from freight.
-
God knows and Allah knows that Geert Wilders is good.
-

Location hidden

#167497 Feb 15, 2013
Did you find that on his facebook page? Nice to put a face with a blogger. I figured he looked something just like that, it fits.
Baron44 wrote:

Location hidden

#167498 Feb 15, 2013
Nice posts on Geert talking to the idiot Jones.
Baron44 wrote:
As I foretold the future many months ago, Muslims will be sh!tting their pants as soon as Geert Wilders decides to come to Australia, you already can see it, in all the forums that are debating Geert Wilders.
-
This is one guy when Muslim only hear his name they start to sh!t all over the place from freight.
-
God knows and Allah knows that Geert Wilders is good.
-
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167499 Feb 15, 2013
"ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s media regulator on Wednesday asked television and radio stations to avoid offending religious sentiments and corrupting the nation’s youth in their Valentine’s Day broadcasts.
While stopping short of an outright ban, the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulator Authority (Pemra) circulated a letter saying it was acting on complaints that celebrating the day was not in line with “our religious and cultural ethos”.

“Such events have been perceived as a source of depraving, corrupting and injuring the morality of Pakistani youth as well as violating Code of Conduct developed by Pemra,”

Here, the filthy muslims denounce Valentine's Day as being "not in line with their religious and cultural ethos".....

Oddly, suicide bombing, killing your own daughters and wives and throwing acid in the face of school girls is in line with their religious and cultural ethos....

Some "religion"......

Some "cultural"......

To review...Giving your sweetheart candy...is morally corrupt. Killing your own daughter for doing so....is righteous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 6 min No Surprise 333
News Pope Francis meets knights of ancient order in ... 23 min namredipsobla 1
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 26 min Dallas 169
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 53 min Regolith Based Li... 67,289
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 55 min Rose_NoHo 5,604
News Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Federal court dismisses c... 56 min DR SOS 49
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 675,755
More from around the web