Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 442282 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167305 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims from 10%-65% find terrorism justifiable, they may not be the terrorist but they are okay with the acts.
Erm, which is it 10% or 65%?

Could you please provide credible links?
Cali cartel member

Bogotá, Colombia

#167306 Feb 15, 2013
Coke will show you the way. Fear not. Forget islam, get real high.
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167307 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Care to back up this bullsh*t?
best Flag ever.!
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167308 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."
"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."
"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."
"You are already a sionist b@tch... you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]
." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist wh@re" [to Faith]
"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]
Yes, like all filthy muslims, Mr. Softy's insecurity about women dominates his treatment of them. He is afraid of women. That is why he chooses the brain-damaged and weak-minded Icelander to manipulate and control. It is a shameful and sickening display.
"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."
---- Khaled "Mr. Softy" (2013)
I wonder whay his stipud supposedly religious b!tch doesnt call this "angry none stop"

Kokled is a filthy perverted savages, and i cant wait til his community knows it...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#167309 Feb 15, 2013
heart-tooni wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder whay his stipud supposedly religious b!tch doesnt call this "angry none stop"
Kokled is a filthy perverted savages, and i cant wait til his community knows it...
Berk Tooni
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167310 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>Moses did not fight in dozens of Battles and what Jesus taught was the exact opposite of Mohammad actions.

Lets stop the baseless claims and go head to head in a read debate. You seem to know it all TG, should I start or you?
You need a puff o wan o Tam's bifta's - don't get me wrong I don't agree with the amount of brain cells that it kills but in your case, its wholeheartedly justifiable.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#167311 Feb 15, 2013
Phew suddenly there is a palpable stench of urine, oh LH is here, now I understand.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#167312 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Khalid they may not know it but it has Christian roots, again that day if you call it Valentines or Heart day was inspired by a Christian priest.
Okay so they took out Saint Valentines name and called is heart day, the roots and inspiration remain the same no matter what it is named.
Western civilization runs the world right now, you would be surprised how many things and customs people of the world do that have Christian Biblical roots. I found a list online once, onto the thousands and most including many Christians are not aware.
<quoted text>
you still twist people words... Western civilisation applied for pagan holidays... Christmas and Valentine are promotional days to corporations... there is no tradition in them...ahole... If you go to some of Europeans villages... you will see the real traditions and customs that the locals carry on for centuries .... these celebrations represent truly the western civilisation... the commercial ones are just that commercial...nothing in Europe have Biblical roots...most of the celebrations were pagans ...ahole.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167313 Feb 15, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
Phew suddenly there is a palpable stench of urine, oh LH is here, now I understand.
Drinking since 6am and thinks he can smell through the Internet.

Y-fronts aff yer heed CHTT lol
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167314 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you tried to twist what Syriana said.... the moslems were not inspired by christians when celebrating heart day, according to Syriana... a moslem was inspired by seing a person funeral where nobody attend it... You are a b@stard Jan for twisting other people words for your sick propaganda...
Like you twisted Chazmos ??? you filthy perverted scumbag.
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167315 Feb 15, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Berk Tooni
whatever scumass.
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167316 Feb 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Any post that speaks to islamic scummery, is credible...

After all religion of sh!t, and perverted savages within... you know like your pals Kokled and his dipsh!@t christian muslima....
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#167317 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that the Koran has immoral teachings? LOL. Thanks Swanie.
So does the Talmud!
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167318 Feb 15, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand keeping peace with someone like Kali, who proves himself to be a serious pervert who casually makes threats and then justifies them.
brilliant... lena's stupid, sometimes... muslim and peace hahahahahahaha what a fcuking farce... filthy perverted savages that their POS prophet made em... Blight on the planet... ask Holland.
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167319 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should have your mouth sewn shut...since just about everything you say confirms that you are a complete i'diot.
and wortholess perverted scumbag, who, dragged his supposed first loves reputation in the mud.... at that curb her former husband kicked her to.
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167320 Feb 15, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>So does the Talmud!
have a salami, kosher... you perverted inbred egyptsh!t raised Turk raped jackass.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#167321 Feb 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a puff o wan o Tam's bifta's - don't get me wrong I don't agree with the amount of brain cells that it kills but in your case, its wholeheartedly justifiable.
LMAO!

I'll probably go cold turkey a few years after advancing further into the degree....lucky that the stuff doesn't contain any addictive chemical composition.s
heart-tooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167322 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled wrote:
"Hey... cartooni b!tch.... TopGirl read all the posts I wrote and she agree with me...All the girls who I performed a cl!terectomy deserved it... they were shills like you who were using the young African girl plight to use to bash moslems.... They did not want to stop when I told them to stop using it for propaganda... I (as a surgeon) performed a cl!terectomy to make them feel how these African girls felt and make them reminisce of their bad deed... I believe they learn their lesson....for D2... she is just a ... I let TG finish the sentence...lol
I forget to let you know...that Lena still hate you and she is waiting for your apology...lol"
His respect for woman is so typical of his islamic scummery... I hope his woman has to rim that scumbag for the rest of her pityful pathetic perverted lonely life...

Rumor has it, he wiped her chocolate hearts in his ass crack, to make it more palatable...filthy islamic savage that he is.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#167323 Feb 15, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>So does the Talmud!
I agree 100%...thankfully most Jews abandoned practicing their religion to the fullest and became extremely progressive people.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#167324 Feb 15, 2013
If I give you the links will you really take it serious or simply brush in under the table as usual.

The research was done by very well respected Pew, and in Countries like Lebanon were there are Christian and Muslims they only used Muslim input.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/05/23/where-ter...
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 10 min tongangodz 3,718
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min NoahLovesU 239,086
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr NoahLovesU 7,359
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 1 hr flame of truth 1
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 104
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr MUQ2 220,091
News Video of London Muslim 'Patrol' Harassing Gay M... (Jan '13) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 18
More from around the web