Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 442985 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#166629 Feb 12, 2013
atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a blow monkey.... self of course.
Ya,that too,LOL
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166630 Feb 12, 2013
topgirl wrote:
And thank you Lena, you good friend, you know you boyfriend is right, is not worth of spend time in here on Topix and don;t let others tell you who you should talk with, is you life not theirs life, it better stay away and let them talk to themself. I only came in here to write to Faith but it will only be the one to her, and they others can talk to themself, I wil ignore them, I wll not respond to haterst and nasty people as them. Take care and I wish you all the best in you new relationship. Take care and lots of Hugs to you.
yeah her man is smart, advising her to dump you ASAP....
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166631 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop watching Fox ahole and start educating yourself... at your age you should be able of putting together a normal thought on paper without the help of Fox News...anyway you are fcked and it's too late for you...you have only one neurone remaining... I wish I can do something to help you...poor cartooni.... at least you still have your blue dress to reminisce about the old time when you were desirable by ol'e Bill....lol
you wanna help ?... kill your worthless self... without involving innocents
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166632 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>CBS dipsh!t, whay do you aslways get everything wrong... well except all that stuff about your true loves overly developed breasts blondE bush and slickery pie.... such respect for your love huh ?
correction I'm "WATCHING" CBS news about the manhunt in SBM... I READ the news about the water shortage of filthy muslims... drink black water, you sh!tbag... or camel piss...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#166633 Feb 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,that too,LOL
Vulgar east European trash. Your profane post is unbecoming and lacks basic decency.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166634 Feb 12, 2013
I am inspired by LH to start venting about the inadequacies of my sports teams on here.....learn to set up a powerplay you incompetent pansies!

East of Eden

#166635 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgar east European trash. Your profane post is unbecoming and lacks basic decency.
Tell me Ali,are you a fyromonkey?People say you are.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166636 Feb 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Ali,are you a fyromonkey?People say you are.
He confirmed to me a couple weeks back that he`s African....and still suffers from insecurity towards Europeans because of the slave trade.

East of Eden

#166637 Feb 12, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
He confirmed to me a couple weeks back that he`s African....and still suffers from insecurity towards Europeans because of the slave trade.
I think he's fyromonkeyian.His behavior is consistent with that,LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166638 Feb 12, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I will only be posting this one to you
LOL....Oh sh*t. That was funny. A couple of things. First, I don't give a sh*t about your "relationship" with Khaled.....I just don't like him. Also......."I will only be posting this one to you".....If I had a dime for every time you've said that to me and everyone else on this thread.....LOL! Dunce.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166639 Feb 12, 2013
topgirl wrote:
And thank you Lena, you good friend, you know you boyfriend is right, is not worth of spend time in here on Topix and don;t let others tell you who you should talk with, is you life not theirs life, it better stay away and let them talk to themself. I only came in here to write to Faith but it will only be the one to her, and they others can talk to themself, I wil ignore them, I wll not respond to haterst and nasty people as them. Take care and I wish you all the best in you new relationship. Take care and lots of Hugs to you.
You are obsessed with me. You will be back. I guarantee.....you will. LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166640 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>I lived in asia in the 80's and in the 80 and 90 i had a multiple entry visas... and basically had a 25,000 commune labor force on the yellow yangzee river.... they only make what we pay them to make, albeit often poorly and substandard... you know like your fake contortionist wifey, Tobz. tell your tales to stupid muslims who buy your pretend sh1t...
I'm glad to see however, you restrained yourself from yelling like an uncontrollable savage Dr 7 degrees of Toby...
Exploiting Asian slave labor is so American. I salute your patriotism.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166641 Feb 12, 2013
Oh look! Someone is reading my posts and giving them peanuts and red "X"'s....LOL! Sea hag!
atheist guido

Santa Monica, CA

#166642 Feb 12, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
I am inspired by LH to start venting about the inadequacies of my sports teams on here.....learn to set up a powerplay you incompetent pansies!
I wish i could vent...... only 6 months to go, for preseason

who aint powerplayin, playa ?
atheist guido

Santa Monica, CA

#166643 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
Oh look! Someone is reading my posts and giving them peanuts and red "X"'s....LOL! Sea hag!
hahahahaha

douchebags i presume, most likely islamic ones... you know, outraged.
atheist guido

Santa Monica, CA

#166644 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....Oh sh*t. That was funny. A couple of things. First, I don't give a sh*t about your "relationship" with Khaled.....I just don't like him. Also......."I will only be posting this one to you".....If I had a dime for every time you've said that to me and everyone else on this thread.....LOL! Dunce.
yet again... "only"....

wasnt she begging you for a pistola, just days ago ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166645 Feb 12, 2013
Somalia arrests second reporter in rape trial case
February 12, 2013 11:06 AM

Agence France Presse

General secretary of national union of Somali journalists (NUSOJ) Mohamed Ibrahim speaks to media outside a court in Mogadishu on February 5, 2013.

NAIROBI: Somali police have arrested a journalist who criticised the jailing of a colleague and a woman he interviewed who said she was raped by security forces, colleagues and rights groups said Tuesday.

Daud Abdi Daud, who works for Radio Kulmiye, was arrested on February 5 shortly after speaking out at the sentencing for one year of reporter Abdiaziz Abdinuur and the alleged rape victim he interviewed.

The initial case sparked international alarm and widespread criticism, with United Nations chief Ban Ki-moon saying he was "deeply disappointed".

But since then rights groups and Somalia's journalist union have warned security forces have continued to crack down on the media.

Human Rights Watch, quoting credible sources, said Daud had spoken out following the sentencing of his colleague and the woman "saying that journalists have the right to interview people."

On Monday, Daud was transferred from police custody to the central prison in Somalia's capital Mogadishu, HRW added.

Mohamed Ibrahim, head of Somali's journalist union, said he was "outraged by the arbitrary arrests, threats and intimidations" against journalists following the case.

"We call for the Somali government to urgently release Daud and quash the conviction of Abdinuur, and come up with mechanism that guarantees free and independent media," Ibrahim added.

Abdinuur and the woman were jailed for insulting state institutions, even though the journalist did not broadcast a story about the case.

The court deemed the woman's story to be false after a midwife conducted a "finger test" to see if she had been raped, a practice HRW said was an "unscientific and degrading practice that has long been discredited."

Amnesty International, the Committee to Protect Journalists and HRW said in a joint statement the initial case is "linked to increasing media attention given to the high levels of rape" including by security forces, in Somalia.

"Detaining Daud Abdi without charge is sending a broader message to journalists to stay silent," said Leslie Lefkow, HRW's deputy Africa director added in a statement on Tuesday.

"The authorities should charge or release him, but they should not be shutting down free expression by jailing journalists and throwing away the key."

Somalia has been ravaged by conflict since 1991, but a new UN-backed government took power in September ending eight years of transitional rule by a corruption-riddled government.

Many have said the new government offers the most serious hope for stability since the fall of dictator Mohamed Siad Barre in 1991.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb )
atheist guido

Santa Monica, CA

#166646 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Exploiting Asian slave labor is so American. I salute your patriotism.
it didnt work out, in the end... The navajo part.... blew the fcuk up... Ask me what I think of the navajo, someday...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166647 Feb 12, 2013
"A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land." — Ishaq: 327

Brainwashed: Violence.

Norwegian TV investigates whether violence is more prominent in some people than others. Psychologists, researchers and authors investigate whether violence and revenge is an inborn quality, or an ideal that we learn from childhood, religion, habit. About 90% of all acts of violence in Norway, the show concludes, are committed by men. And while native Norweigan’s have convictions at a rate of 13 of 1,000 violent crimes Muslim immigrants in Norway are convicted at 40 per 1,000 violent crimes – almost 400% higher than the natives.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/02/1...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#166648 Feb 12, 2013
Catechism of the Catholic Church:
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX ....

I. Freedom and Responsibility

1731 Freedom is the power, rooted in reason and will, to act or not to act, to do this or that, and so to perform deliberate actions on one's own responsibility. By free will one shapes one's own life. Human freedom is a force for growth and maturity in truth and goodness; it attains its perfection when directed toward God, our beatitude.

1732 As long as freedom has not bound itself definitively to its ultimate good which is God, there is the possibility of choosing between good and evil, and thus of growing in perfection or of failing and sinning. This freedom characterizes properly human acts. It is the basis of praise or blame, merit or reproach.

1733 The more one does what is good, the freer one becomes. There is no true freedom except in the service of what is good and just. the choice to disobey and do evil is an abuse of freedom and leads to "the slavery of sin."28

1734 Freedom makes man responsible for his acts to the extent that they are voluntary. Progress in virtue, knowledge of the good, and ascesis enhance the mastery of the will over its acts.

1735 Imputability and responsibility for an action can be diminished or even nullified by ignorance, inadvertence, duress, fear, habit, inordinate attachments, and other psychological or social factors.

1736 Every act directly willed is imputable to its author:

Thus the Lord asked Eve after the sin in the garden: "What is this that you have done?"29 He asked Cain the same question.30 The prophet Nathan questioned David in the same way after he committed adultery with the wife of Uriah and had him murdered.31
An action can be indirectly voluntary when it results from negligence regarding something one should have known or done: for example, an accident arising from ignorance of traffic laws.

1737 An effect can be tolerated without being willed by its agent; for instance, a mother's exhaustion from tending her sick child. A bad effect is not imputable if it was not willed either as an end or as a means of an action, e.g., a death a person incurs in aiding someone in danger. For a bad effect to be imputable it must be foreseeable and the agent must have the possibility of avoiding it, as in the case of manslaughter caused by a drunken driver.

1738 Freedom is exercised in relationships between human beings. Every human person, created in the image of God, has the natural right to be recognized as a free and responsible being. All owe to each other this duty of respect. the right to the exercise of freedom, especially in moral and religious matters, is an inalienable requirement of the dignity of the human person. This right must be recognized and protected by civil authority within the limits of the common good and public order.32

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min polymath257 239,214
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min Samoan Irish 570
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 590,184
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Frijoles 220,225
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr Dana Robertson 3,753
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr harminder 54,489
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr ChristineM 7,410
More from around the web