Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 526284 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166559 Feb 12, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he doesn't date ol' outworn icelandic strippers in the hope they will convert to the religion made by a pedophile egomaniac from the Peninsula of Hate.
Stop pandering to youngster old...."maniouk"...l ol
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166560 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking a ride with Jan the schizophrenic to wiziristan to be taught some manners... Le "bump sufferer"
his favourite is a menage a cinq-with parrot faith D2and his tissekone'
Sausage is never in short supply among that shower!
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#166561 Feb 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Tam, I think Faith's scared me off both Mexico and Jamaica. Because I'm travelling with the wean I'm a bit more cautious anyway.
Friends have been to the Dominican and say it's nice.
Ali
Mexico and Dominican are both splendid. But why the hell don't you do Cuba instead? I believe - judging from your wannabe marxist posts (sorry for the insult)- that you would really enjoy it. I can only recommend it and that's a sincere recommendation.

I've been there once after having seen this splendid movie with cool latin music. I simply had to go:

http://www.buenavistasocialclub.com
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166562 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Here we go...Tamil letting the best getting out of him... he believes that getting high and drinking will make him look cool with female students...what a looser... and here the kid from australia... who believe that he will get some solace hanging out all days with dinosaurs...
Jan ... you are just a b@stard for coming here and bashing Islam and his prophet... You am lucky you are not living in Wiziristan... they will show you how to respect yourself...
Anyway no more posting to these dilusional people... Faith is still licking her wounds like an injured Racoon... At least she slept last night...lol
and you think bragging that you banged your first dummy and exposing her vagina, huge t!ts and "true blondness" is flattering to her reputation... You know, cause banging your first woman"whom you paid to visit you" is so manly.....

delusional The E is nowhere near the I on a keyboard...
its also raccoon, you perverted never been loved islamic dope.

lastly:
Waziristan again, not a typo, cause the A is nowhere near the I, you dumb fcuking stooge.... go pump gas, you berber pea brain...

There's a reason they call em North Afrish!tz, dumb ass perverted islamic douchebags that they are.
danetoo

London, UK

#166563 Feb 12, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico and Dominican are both splendid. But why the hell don't you do Cuba instead? I believe - judging from your wannabe marxist posts (sorry for the insult)- that you would really enjoy it. I can only recommend it and that's a sincere recommendation.
I've been there once after having seen this splendid movie with cool latin music. I simply had to go:
http://www.buenavistasocialclub.com
I went there too ... amazing place. Don't care about the politics .. but the music ... oh wow ...
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166564 Feb 12, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Waziristan, how many miles is that from bin Laden's house?
<quoted text>
Hey kokled...see ho an intelligent person types the same sh!t you bang out with your sticky fingered paws ???

you dumb fcuking islamic sh!tbag and pea brain... They type it CORRECTLY.... unlike your inbred monkey ass.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166565 Feb 12, 2013
how....
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166567 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking a ride with Jan the schizophrenic to wiziristan to be taught some manners... Le "bump sufferer"
even after Jan spells it correctly, the dummy rehashes his stupidity... Golden award winning islamic savages, and pathetic unloved dipshit... well, unloved till, he buys em airfare....

Its still wAziristan, you pathetic dumb fcuking gas pumper,now you know why you'll always make close to minimum wage....

I can see it now... I loved Kokled she said, well.... after he bought the airfare....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166568 Feb 12, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>his favourite is a menage a cinq-with parrot faith D2and his tissekone'
Sausage is never in short supply among that shower!
I guess this comment is all you need to know about Spathis' level of maturity.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166569 Feb 12, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico and Dominican are both splendid. But why the hell don't you do Cuba instead? I believe - judging from your wannabe marxist posts (sorry for the insult)- that you would really enjoy it. I can only recommend it and that's a sincere recommendation.

I've been there once after having seen this splendid movie with cool latin music. I simply had to go:

http://www.buenavistasocialclub.com
Ha ha - you know me too well :) booked up two weeks in July - Varadero (did you go there?) Apparently only a couple of hours away from Havana.

Gotta go - my team's getting gubbed 1-0 by Juventus just now
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166570 Feb 12, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>his favourite is a menage a cinq-with parrot faith D2and his tissekone'
Sausage is never in short supply among that shower!
i love howe their fanatic pathetic fantasies unfold right before our eyes.... Notice how it's always the islamics or, the islamic raised jackasses that write the most perverted posts... Its in the inbreds gene.

lastly, i bet all of Vernon wishes your inbred flock/herd would shower.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166571 Feb 12, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there too ... amazing place. Don't care about the politics .. but the music ... oh wow ...
Heard they're super receptive and hospitable towards Canadians- I should make a definite note to go.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166572 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this comment is all you need to know about Spathis' level of maturity.
and egyptsh@!t raised perversions.... he's just like that Bald Egyptsh!t Lad... and Kokled... perverted islamic scum... or raised as such...

Since: Feb 10

Boston, UK

#166573 Feb 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha - you know me too well :) booked up two weeks in July - Varadero (did you go there?) Apparently only a couple of hours away from Havana.
Gotta go - my team's getting gubbed 1-0 by Juventus just now
The dumped 3rd world whure is tired of Egypt, lol.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166574 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, TTT IS BEGGING FOR A SYMPATHY LAY!!! That is pretty desperate Tami!
really Ali... Take your Kok out of your mouth, you perverted contortionist (you know your pretend chinese wifey)... and stop thinking like the perverted islamic savage you were raised.... after all, you claim to be an atheist, act like one.

these islamic degenerates always come up to one conclusion about everthing...FCUKING !!!!!!! you know like this: "lets behead him.... Then fcuk him ".... "allah akablah our god is so great, for making us so perverted" as he pretends Ali Lieu is blowing him.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166575 Feb 12, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumped 3rd world whure is tired of Egypt, lol.
yeah... that sheithole is so ripe for tourism... N O T !
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166576 Feb 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha - you know me too well :) booked up two weeks in July -
awesome, enjoy....
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166577 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIEVES AND CRIMINALS AND NAZIS CAN BE PRODUCTIVE AND CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE, but it does not change the fact they are thieves, criminals and nazis.
and loudmouth islamic savages, will always be that, even while typing... you uncontrollable invading lout...
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166578 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
... lol Faith... you talk like a juvenile... what happen to you...everytime you are around moslems you go back in time .... lol
Call a friend or a relative and talk with a person live...stop coming on Topix... it's just virtual in here... you are loosing it Faith...don't strip naked and try to do angel wings in the snow... you will get pneumonia...
hahahahaha when you say juvenile, you mean like the ones youve been jerking off to these past 20+ years... cause we all know you never banged a human female till you r dad ponied up his credit card for your first lays, airfare.... 6 months ago. you know, the desperate stripper from iceland.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166579 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>....And yet you come here to stalk women...Loser.
didnt he purchase his first sex here "TopGnut" after publicly admitting to hunting you here ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Samuel Patre 87,620
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 min Wisdom of Ages 18,933
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Robert F 695,829
News 'Trinity' appears nowhere in the bible (Jun '06) 1 hr the Mad JW 807
News Murder convictions overturned because Jehovah's... 2 hr The Bible Student 35
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 hr mahasn sawresho 256,270
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? (Jan '17) 20 hr Politico Incorrecto 105
More from around the web