Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490338 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166331 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Coran...can't be translated... are you a stupid Black parroT?.. Zebra who enjoy being mounted by a giraffe...lol
ROFL, what a dumbf*ck.

The Koran is written in Arabic, and Arabic can be translated into other languages.....thus the Koran can be translated into other languages.

Rudimentary deduction 101....all adults in NA are expected to know it.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166332 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete load of Islamic bullsh*t. You're telling me when EVERY other holy book in EVERY other religion has been translated into a variety of languages....the abhorrent Arab pedo cult is the one which can't be understood except in its original language? LMAO. Did I mention that I read it online from the official website, and additionally read the commentary on the passages by the most renowned Muslim scholars via tafsir?
I am unfamiliar with Hebrew, Greek, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Pali, etc....didn't hinder me from reading and understand the OT, Gospel, Guru Granth Sahib, Dhammapada, Bhagavad Gita.....
The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#166333 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Coran...can't be translated... are you a stupid Black parroT?.. Zebra who enjoy being mounted by a giraffe...lol
Of course the koran can be translated, what you are stating is just another piece of deflection. Every language can be translated its just morons like you who think you can use that as an excuse to defend your book of hate and murder. Explain what is so special about arabic that it cannot be translated? Did you even realise that there are arabic speakers and readers that can debunk what your claim in a second? Lol.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#166334 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
Then are you saying that Muslims that don't read or speak Arabic are unable to understand the Koran?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#166335 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
Hahahahahah. What an idiot!

Every religion makes the claim that their holy book is derived from god, there is nothing unique about Islam in this regard....but you wanna know what is intriguing? Islam is the only religion in which the founder was a complete illiterate that he relied on people of other religions inscribing the text of the Koran. LMAO!

I speak three languages. I will never stop toking, so you can STFU about that......oh and I haven't been laid since last March- and, quite frankly, I really couldn't give a f*ck.
danetoo

London, UK

#166336 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
So when TG and others say they have "read the Koran" ... They're lying then ....

That's what you are saying because you can't trust a translation of the "coran" as you call it - which sounds more like a currant bun than a so called "holy" book ...

Which means that - as I say - they're lying because they've not understood it at all ...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166337 Feb 11, 2013
Hakafe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to try fooling people. I'm an Arabic speaker, i'm familiar with the Qur'an, and i can assure you i'm not Muslim not even close to this deadly belief (to the surrounding).
You can't full me. those who think that ALL the lands on Earth are Waqf (&#1608;&#1602;&#1 601;), and any human should be converted to Islam (otherwise only death upon him), well...
And i beg western people to learn Arabic, and start listening what the Arabic Muslims claim in their native language, you'll probably understand that the WWIII is here and it is pure culture war.
I'll refer you to a post : http://www.hakafe.com/thread17054.html
and: http://www.hakafe.com/thread17231.html
i can't find the other chapters
I am an Aribic speaker too and you are just familiar with the Coran .... but you did not read it ... so said alot of westerners... they were just familiar to the holy Coran.... but most of the one who took a serious look at it... saw what Mohamed {PBUH} felt the first time the angel Jibril delivered it to him...
You are right what you are saying about the incoming war... In moslems country right now... the youngster are feeding on images coming from the holy land where you are right now and they don't like what they are seeing... Your governement comited a crime against humanity on the Palestinians .... Most of them were fed up by the dictatorship put in place by the neo-colonialism after their country achieved their independance... there is a mouvement who is getting stronger in every arab and moslem countries... it's called Salafism ... man these people consider themselves as purist...if you are in Israel ... you will hear about them soon... I just don't want to be in your shoes when it happen...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166338 Feb 11, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Then are you saying that Muslims that don't read or speak Arabic are unable to understand the Koran?
Are you deaf... any moslem in the world learn arabic and learn the coran in arabic... if your mother tongue is not arabic... you learn arabic... I am berber and I learn arabic... Europeans who converted learned arabic to read the coran in Arabic... the prayers are in arabic... so did you get it now why the moslems are the future...they all speak arabic...
danetoo

London, UK

#166339 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>I am an Aribic speaker too and you are just familiar with the Coran .... but you did not read it ... so said alot of westerners... they were just familiar to the holy Coran.... but most of the one who took a serious look at it... saw what Mohamed {PBUH} felt the first time the angel Jibril delivered it to him...
You are right what you are saying about the incoming war... In moslems country right now... the youngster are feeding on images coming from the holy land where you are right now and they don't like what they are seeing... Your governement comited a crime against humanity on the Palestinians .... Most of them were fed up by the dictatorship put in place by the neo-colonialism after their country achieved their independance... there is a mouvement who is getting stronger in every arab and moslem countries... it's called Salafism ... man these people consider themselves as purist...if you are in Israel ... you will hear about them soon... I just don't want to be in your shoes when it happen...
You know nothing ....

Post after post you show time and again what a dumb arsehole you really are

Everyone except spathis & co - laugh at you ... Meanwhile the Israelis are productive - creative -- innovative - the only thing you do all day is post on topix and hoping your luck will change ...

How pathetic and sad is that
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166340 Feb 11, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So when TG and others say they have "read the Koran" ... They're lying then ....
That's what you are saying because you can't trust a translation of the "coran" as you call it - which sounds more like a currant bun than a so called "holy" book ...
Which means that - as I say - they're lying because they've not understood it at all ...
First of all TG is still Christian and she is reading "Tafsir"... this is what scholars are saying about the Coran...When a Christian want to convert... he have to say the Chahada in arabic... after that he become a moslem.... Then it's up to the new convert to decide what to do... He already accepted that God is God and Mohamed is his prophet... A lazy moslem (like TTT)... will say I just do what the 4 remaining obligations and learn few sourates to pray with them... or a more inquisitif new convert will study fully arabic and learn all the Coran... Islam is the heart not in the brain... If you trust God and believe in him ... you don't have to be Einstein... so Topgirl did not lie ...she is a good muslimah even before converting ...if one day she decides to convert...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#166341 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
... A lazy moslem (like TTT)...
Vomit.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166342 Feb 11, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing ....
Post after post you show time and again what a dumb arsehole you really are
Everyone except spathis & co - laugh at you ... Meanwhile the Israelis are productive - creative -- innovative - the only thing you do all day is post on topix and hoping your luck will change ...
How pathetic and sad is that
You don't know what really going on in this part of the world...shill.
The Israeli poster knew what he was talking about... he still believe that Americans and Europeans will come to save "Israel" when it happens... What he don't know is ... the Israeli government on their behalf commited Crime against humanity and the west is learning their lessons.... don't trust Sionists if you want to survive... These purists don't take things lightly and what the Israeli did to the palestinians is really grave and they don't like it... they show a good deal of adaptation in any democratic society .... they are ubiquitous... they don't have a nationality and the borders do not mean anything to them... they are the next force to reckon with in the near future.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166343 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Vomit.
...Are you sick TTT...get laid and everything will be OK...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166344 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that they put melamine not in animal food but in children powder milk.... The responsibles in China who did that were executed... this is how China punish crooks who try to cut corners... I believe he was a high ranking politician... We did not see the same kind of punishments of crooks in the western world... The chinese are big hearted people with charming slit eyes and who do not stink like fish. The Chinese don't look alike and they are very polite people...
They are filthy, dog-killing, yellow-skin devils. Everything they manufacture is second rate and shoddy, they do not have enough arable land or clean water to feed their cockroach like population, they rarely bathe and their food sucks. But still, they are harder working and more palatable than dirty algerian monkeys.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166345 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..
NO they aren't. Muslims in America are turning their backs on that bullsh*t "religion". The ones that aren't are being watched and persecuted. Muslims are not welcome in America.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166346 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
TTT... Which kind of proof you want...anyone who start reading properly the Coran ....like the no1 American spy ... converted to Islam... Justin Beaver just converted to Islam... so TTT when will you let go with your evil ways and istaslam... your time will come...lol
Justin Beiber did not convert to the filth of islam...and he's not American, you fckng dunce.

Since: Feb 13

Israel

#166347 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian or Druze Arab?
I'm an Atheist (though my family are Christians)
Doe's it make any difference whether I'm Christian, Buddhist, Druze, Taoist, Muslim or an Alien?

What's the relevance?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166348 Feb 11, 2013
This made me laugh....

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...

The life of my dog was worth approximately 100,000 worthless Chinamen. God (the REAL God) is punishing them.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#166349 Feb 11, 2013
I'll be happy until one of your Islamic brothers start cutting off our heads.

Even then I'll be happy, that cutters confirms their place in hell while they send me to heaven, the irony.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that for now you are happy...lol
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166350 Feb 11, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the koran can be translated, what you are stating is just another piece of deflection. Every language can be translated its just morons like you who think you can use that as an excuse to defend your book of hate and murder. Explain what is so special about arabic that it cannot be translated? Did you even realise that there are arabic speakers and readers that can debunk what your claim in a second? Lol.
Don't talk to others about'murder'Afro laddie Sekou Tours -Just look at the Congo and Somalia -just for starters!!
That is what your people do!~!
Just because you paint your lips does not alter the FACTS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 min Thinking 15,993
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Thinking 255,965
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 30 min Chimney1 40,447
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 35 min Carlton 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Steve III 650,012
News "Being an atheist does not mean being anti-Chri... (Dec '14) 1 hr Patrick 51
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Patrick 24,071
More from around the web