Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529301 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166371 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
Only a fcuking retard would think his made up moon gods filthy word is non translatable... tell that to the pakis, indos maylay Croats and all the other stupid non towel head wearing muslims in the world you filthy inbred savage... your so fcuking stupid you donr even use Quran or Koran, you perverted islamic KOk.

Doesnt it ever shame you knowing what you did to your pathetic stupid woman ???... youve made her a worthless pathetic laughing stock, worthy only of doing a gas pumper on minimum wage.... youve reduced her body to a public spectacle and her modesty into that of a wh ore...

you should be so proud, the day her boy starts learning of her islamic activites Huge t!ts, BlondE bush and overly wet pie, cause she was so EXCITED TO SCREW YOU...ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB....and the ruined reputation will last forever, just because she fcuked an egotesticle islamic savage, YOU !...

listen you stupid Kok... your dummy is all over google, and its your fault.... everyone knows tessa as swanie and topgirl. you MUSLIMS MADE SURE OF THAT, with your PERVERTED bragging and hatreds....... youve destroyed any hope of her adult son ever respecting her... sure you make a great a father, if a father is a thing that destroys his lovers reputation FOREVER, so he could brag to islamic scum how he fcuked her for airfare....

I bet your dad must be so proud....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166372 Feb 11, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
In more than 2000 yearsPope Benedict XVI is only the third to resign. The question is did he offer to resign or has been forced out by the highly secretive council?
http://www.google.ca/url...
Who cares
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166373 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is sitting across the room. I'm 5'7" 135#. I'm better looking than any girl you will ever get within 10 feet of without getting maced, you monkey. Top girl is as crazy and damaged as a sh*t-house rat. No one gives a sh*t who she gives the finger to.
I just posted the same thing...damaged like a sh!thouse rat... her middle finger like her reputation, is worthless.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166374 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Miami or Arizona. Mexico has gone completely lawless. The country is run by drug cartels now and the Federales (police) are worse than the criminals. It's filthy. Not even the tourist areas are safe anymore....As for Cuba....well....it's full of Cubans. Americans have not been allowed to travel there since before I was born so I have never been there, but it is a backwards and destitute country. I have been all over the world...My conclusion is that no matter what the rest of the world has to offer, you can find something better in the US.
It needs to be an All Inclusive package holiday Faith and for some reason I can't find any holidays in America that aren't fly drive or provide All Inclusive.
The thing with Mexico is it's the only other holiday place that you can fly from Glasgow to. But you've put me off lol. So I need to go via London where the choices are the Caribbean islands. Needs to have brilliant snorkelling and diving. Bahamas, Barbados and Jamaica are also options.
It's doing my head in trying to decide.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166375 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My property is bigger than the city you live in, beggar.
You need psychiatric help shillzionazi
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166376 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...in the middle of nowhere... trash.
My own country. More than you will ever have.

When the French ran algeria...it was nice...

http://theredphoenix.files.wordpress.com/2011...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166377 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is sitting across the room. I'm 5'7" 135#. I'm better looking than any girl you will ever get within 10 feet of without getting maced, you monkey. Top girl is as crazy and damaged as a sh*t-house rat. No one gives a sh*t who she gives the finger to.
She just give the middle finger to you.... she is way much better looking than you... you are 5'2'' and your weight is 185 lbs (that give you a BMI of 45... this is morbid obesity what you have)...tell me is your husband ...like your dead dog... across the room stuffed...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166378 Feb 11, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Only a fcuking retard would think his made up moon gods filthy word is non translatable... tell that to the pakis, indos maylay Croats and all the other stupid non towel head wearing muslims in the world you filthy inbred savage... your so fcuking stupid you donr even use Quran or Koran, you perverted islamic KOk.
Doesnt it ever shame you knowing what you did to your pathetic stupid woman ???... youve made her a worthless pathetic laughing stock, worthy only of doing a gas pumper on minimum wage.... youve reduced her body to a public spectacle and her modesty into that of a wh ore...
you should be so proud, the day her boy starts learning of her islamic activites Huge t!ts, BlondE bush and overly wet pie, cause she was so EXCITED TO SCREW YOU...ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB....and the ruined reputation will last forever, just because she fcuked an egotesticle islamic savage, YOU !...
listen you stupid Kok... your dummy is all over google, and its your fault.... everyone knows tessa as swanie and topgirl. you MUSLIMS MADE SURE OF THAT, with your PERVERTED bragging and hatreds....... youve destroyed any hope of her adult son ever respecting her... sure you make a great a father, if a father is a thing that destroys his lovers reputation FOREVER, so he could brag to islamic scum how he fcuked her for airfare....
I bet your dad must be so proud....
Culo verde...lol

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166379 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn arabic first... and then read the Coran... before you need to take a shower to be "tahar"... when you are done... say 6 month later... if you don't convert... that means that you are an evil spirit... In Papoua New Guinee if you are an evil spirit... they just pierce you chest with a spear...
-
I have read the Qur'an in Arabic and in English, there is no difference, no matter that it is translated into English.
-
Muslim Imam like telling lies to the Muslim who are visiting the Mosque that Arabic can not be translated.
-
The language used in the Days of Muhammad the Homosexual was an Arabic Dialect, and it was a very simple language.
-
Khaled the Qur'an you are reading is not written in the same language that was used in the Days of the homosexual Muhammad, even the version you are using is translated to the Arabic spoken to-day.
-
Khaled read the following and learn >>>
-
The Qur'an its written in Ancient Arabic, also known as syro-aramiac or Aramiac...very similar to Hebrew. <<< Khaled remember >>>> those rats and monkeys language.
-

The Quran is written in classical Arabic.
-

Arabic has not been a written language for long and only two examples of written pre-classical Arabic exist. Ancient Arabic has never been written.

-
Aramaic is a different language, more closely related to Hebrew than to Arabic. Aramaic today is mostly spoken by Aramaean and Assyrian Christians and was the every-day language of Iraqi Jews before they fled to Israel.

-
Note again that Arabic and (Syro-)Aramaic are not the same language.

-
The family tree looks somewhat like this:

-
- Semitic languages
-- East-Semitic languages (Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian)
-
-- West-Semitic languages
--- North-West-Semitic languages
---- Aramaic
---- Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Hebrew)
--- Central-West-Semitic languages
---- Arabic
-- South-Semitic languages (Amharic in Ethiopa etc.)
-
Aramaic is very similar to Hebrew and (as far as I can tell) less similar to Arabic than Hebrew is. The Jewish Bible was written partly in Aramaic and many Jewish prayers are in Aramaic.
-
Khaled it does not really matter that language you read the Qur'an in, no one reads the Qur'an in it's original Language.
-
Khaled go and get yourself an Education and even you will leave Islam.

Location hidden

#166380 Feb 11, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
kokhead are you saying the arabic cannot be translated?
-
The low educated Imam and sheik tells that to the stupid Muslims, and the stupid Muslims believe it.

Location hidden

#166381 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete load of Islamic bullsh*t. You're telling me when EVERY other holy book in EVERY other religion has been translated into a variety of languages....the abhorrent Arab pedo cult is the one which can't be understood except in its original language? LMAO. Did I mention that I read it online from the official website, and additionally read the commentary on the passages by the most renowned Muslim scholars via tafsir?
I am unfamiliar with Hebrew, Greek, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Pali, etc....didn't hinder me from reading and understand the OT, Gospel, Guru Granth Sahib, Dhammapada, Bhagavad Gita.....
-
Even the current Arabic Qur'an was translated from.
-
its written in Ancient Arabic, also known as syro-aramiac or Aramiac...

Arabic has not been a written language for long and only two examples of written pre-classical Arabic exist. Ancient Arabic has never been written.

Aramaic is a different language, more closely related to Hebrew than to Arabic. Aramaic today is mostly spoken by Aramaean and Assyrian Christians and was the every-day language of Iraqi Jews before they fled to Israel.

- Semitic languages

---- Aramaic
---- Arabic

Aramaic is very similar to Hebrew and (as far as I can tell) less similar to Arabic than Hebrew is. The Jewish Bible was written partly in Aramaic and many Jewish prayers are in Aramaic.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166382 Feb 11, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
It needs to be an All Inclusive package holiday Faith and for some reason I can't find any holidays in America that aren't fly drive or provide All Inclusive.
The thing with Mexico is it's the only other holiday place that you can fly from Glasgow to. But you've put me off lol. So I need to go via London where the choices are the Caribbean islands. Needs to have brilliant snorkelling and diving. Bahamas, Barbados and Jamaica are also options.
It's doing my head in trying to decide.
Jamaica has crazy crime...it's way way overrated. The other two aren't bad. Aruba is nice, too. It's run by the Dutch. The only criminal there was Yoran Vandersloot and he's in prison in Venezuela.

http://www.jamaicancaves.org/jamaica-crime.ht...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166383 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
She just give the middle finger to you.... she is way much better looking than you... you are 5'2'' and your weight is 185 lbs (that give you a BMI of 45... this is morbid obesity what you have)...tell me is your husband ...like your dead dog... across the room stuffed...lol
Nope. 5'7" 135. I have seen Swanie's picture...washed out, damaged hag with bad skin...and you are a monkey. My husband is a stock broker. He makes more in a day than your whole family makes in a year.....And he's American.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166384 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled is getting desperate. I've hit a nerve with the harsh reality of his situation. Loser.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166385 Feb 11, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You need psychiatric help shillzionazi
Coming from a immature little twaat like you? Please. Go back to your idiotic website and dig up some crackpot conspiracies about the non-existent "zionist cabal", you dim-witted rent-boy.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166386 Feb 11, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith me and the wean were thinking about Mexico this year but something you said on here put me off? Have you been? What's it like if you have - beaches etc and are there nicer bits than others? It's either Mexico or Cuba? Unless anywhere else in the Caribbean is better?
while mexico has awesome beaches at its resort areas, the country is getting dangerous... Normally this has never affected the resort tourist areas, but Acapulco just has a raping of several Spanish female tourists...

Cancun Cozumel, are awesome, now... has some old pyramids, better than giza, because of the carvings and access. Beleze, is becoming a favorite of americans, dont know if thats bad or good.

Cuba has is actually opening to americans,if it hasnt already...
i hear, the resort areas are safe, but its a communist country and they do restrict access to many areas... if you like seeing old 50 american cars... its a gas.... I heard theres a weird price fixing, and travelers complained they seem high... But the internet must be filled with stories...

I might still favor cancun cozumel belize, over cuba.... DONT DRINK THE WATER... and refuse Ice in drinks, and even shrimp cocktails... unless your in major hotels,(they claim)...

lastly... you could consider a puerto rico/cuba thing... half the fortnight in each ???? At least with puerto rico, you can wander in the danger zones and experience inner PR....

thats my voice on the matter...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166387 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jamaica has crazy crime...it's way way overrated. The other two aren't bad. Aruba is nice, too. It's run by the Dutch. The only criminal there was Yoran Vandersloot and he's in prison in Venezuela.
http://www.jamaicancaves.org/jamaica-crime.ht...
And you zioshill were the other criminal there!
lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166388 Feb 11, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

The thing with Mexico is it's the only other holiday place that you can fly from Glasgow to.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/09/world...
leah

Hull, UK

#166389 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deaf... any moslem in the world learn arabic and learn the coran in arabic... if your mother tongue is not arabic... you learn arabic... I am berber and I learn arabic... Europeans who converted learned arabic to read the coran in Arabic... the prayers are in arabic... so did you get it now why the moslems are the future...they all speak arabic...
Just because your Berber ancestors were conquered by bedouin arabs and converted to islam doesn't mean the rest of the world will give in quite so easily and adopt islam.
Some people put up more resistance or are not as gullible!

The idea of not being able to understand your religion in your own language and only in that of your former bedouin conquerors speaks volumes really!
Sad!
leah

Hull, UK

#166390 Feb 11, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I have read the Qur'an in Arabic and in English, there is no difference, no matter that it is translated into English.
-
Muslim Imam like telling lies to the Muslim who are visiting the Mosque that Arabic can not be translated.
-
The language used in the Days of Muhammad the Homosexual was an Arabic Dialect, and it was a very simple language.
-
Khaled the Qur'an you are reading is not written in the same language that was used in the Days of the homosexual Muhammad, even the version you are using is translated to the Arabic spoken to-day.
-
Khaled read the following and learn >>>
-
The Qur'an its written in Ancient Arabic, also known as syro-aramiac or Aramiac...very similar to Hebrew. <<< Khaled remember >>>> those rats and monkeys language.
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Semitic languages
-
---- Aramaic
---- Arabic
-
-
Khaled it does not really matter that language you read the Qur'an in, no one reads the Qur'an in it's original Language.
-
Khaled go and get yourself an Education and even you will leave Islam.
It's all part of the arabization programme on the orders of a former desert bedouin con artist called mohammad!
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here Are The Places Where People Eat Human Flesh 20 min OccupyThis 1
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 43 min Jukebox 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Big Al 703,860
News Imagine Dragons singer Dan Reynolds' talks abou... 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 1 hr Elganned 191
News American Pastors Respond When Asked if Islam Is... (Oct '15) 2 hr JUST ICE 7
News Bible gives Jehovah's Witnesses courage 3 hr rsss11 19