Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 452392 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165472 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that's where he will stay ... As you say - making happier memories with a real parent ...
just think, with all his moms internet carelessness, the kid will be a computer scientist, and easily discover all her internet personna...

I'm sure her face book page is filled with Swanie, Top Girl and Yopix references.... but, it will somehow be, everyone else and the jews fault.

i can imagine a 13 year old american kid seeing... Im have best time of my life is here with Kokled".......

all he has to type is "stupid sh!t my dumb ass mom said".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165473 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You shill don't address me anymore..taking the occasion to insult Tg and her family is a trend now... Faith is old enough to defend herself ...old bag of sh!t
"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
"and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

Judged:333

"ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"
danetoo

London, UK

#165474 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You shill don't address me anymore..taking the occasion to insult Tg and her family is a trend now... Faith is old enough to defend herself ...old bag of sh!t
I shall take EVERY occasion you scumbags .. dysfunctional sick 2 people come on here to insult YOU, your family .. HER and her family ...

because that is how you get your kicks ... it somehow turns you on, as you need a bit of topix rage to get turned on by an old hag like her ...
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165475 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You shill don't address me anymore..taking the occasion to insult Tg and her family is a trend now... Faith is old enough to defend herself ...old bag of sh!t
dont read you filthy islamic scumbag... we dont take orders from you islamic douchebags.... get a fcuking dictionary and learn what a PUBLIC FORUM is, you perverted arrogant violent muslim scumbag invader.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#165476 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Except that I don't drink. Where's the fish woman's kid's?
" Israel Defense Forces ("IDF") encouraged troops to break protesters’ bones. The Swedish branch of Save the Children estimated that during the first two years of the intifada, between 23,600 to 29,900 children required medical treatment for such beating injuries and that nearly a third were under the age of ten."
LOL!
what a woman of your age will do 4:34 am in Michigan... in the internet... and who write something anappriate like this post... don't tell me she is not drinking...drunkard.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165477 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>While mom publishes her disgrace in a public and permanent way.
forever and always....salami, pork of course.
danetoo

London, UK

#165478 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You shill don't address me anymore..taking the occasion to insult Tg and her family is a trend now... Faith is old enough to defend herself ...old bag of sh!t
You insult Faith for being a bad mum ... I told you before, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house ... and wow do you live in one ...

It is extremely fragile ...

If you attack Faith ... hey .. it's all par for the course on here, but attack her as a "bad mother of her 5 year old daughter" ... is off limits, and you will get back as good as you bloody get you horrible misfit

Go to work .. and send your ho to work too while you're at it - you will need the money when she faces her court case for threatening to shoot someone on here.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165479 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you not to address me... You are just as bad as cartooni... you harrass female poster too...and you stalk them... you are as sick as cartooni... For labeling me as racist .... you show that you don't know me...It's fair when you exchange insult with people you are arguing with... when someone like Lena who always make sure to talk nicely to all posters whatever their background...to insult her the way cartooni insult and assault her is a shame...he forced his view on her and even try to force her to be in his camp... what a looser... no respect at all to human dignity... so nothing is fair when a poster bully somebody who is just here to talk to other posters...
i have no camp... you perverted islamic crybaby...your a racist jew hating douchebag, I will gladly testify in your terrorist muslimas trial... threatening to shoot a man you made her call black, like in the "N" word

does that black fella still work at your dads office, that you claim is YOUR BF ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165480 Feb 7, 2013
"A U.S. diplomatic cable made public by WikiLeaks provides evidence that U.S. troops executed at least 10 Iraqi civilians, including a woman in her 70s and a 5-month-old infant, then called in an airstrike to destroy the evidence, during a controversial 2006 incident in the central Iraqi town of Ishaqi.

But Philip Alston, the U.N.'s special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, said in a communication to American officials dated 12 days after the March 15, 2006, incident that autopsies performed in the Iraqi city of Tikrit showed that all the dead had been handcuffed and shot in the head. Among the dead were four women and five children. The children were all 5 years old or younger."

When dealing with savages.....
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165481 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult Faith for being a bad mum ... I told you before, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house ... and wow do you live in one ...
It is extremely fragile ...
If you attack Faith ... hey .. it's all par for the course on here, but attack her as a "bad mother of her 5 year old daughter" ... is off limits, and you will get back as good as you bloody get you horrible misfit
Go to work .. and send your ho to work too while you're at it - you will need the money when she faces her court case for threatening to shoot someone on here.
he likes attacking kids and old people especially if he knows hey have health issues...His dad will be so proud when he reads his son, the jew and black haters bio.

let alone his charm with the ladies. NOT !
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165482 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
what a woman of your age will do 4:34 am in Michigan... in the internet... and who write something anappriate like this post... don't tell me she is not drinking...drunkard.
dont you haver a dummy to bang, clock kok watcher...

you should have seen how late swanie used to stay up... you shouldnt throw stones... your girlfriend has a history that makes boulders feel tiny... and i know 8 years of it....
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#165483 Feb 7, 2013
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>61, you lying islamic kok... you cant even tell the simple truth about some ones age THAT HAS CLEARLY BEEN POSTED HERE. but even a5 61 i was getting a lot more action than jerking off to mily cyrus on the disney channel...(of course you spelt her name wrong, too)
hey yoav you said... I was raised watching mily cyrus... your 37... you perverted islasmic pervert and unloved barbarian.... go fcuk your gas pump... then fcuk your icelandic dummy, thinking of your favorite disney pre teen.
Do you ever call out mileys name, but TopGnut is deaf so she never hears it ?
shoving 6 years off your real age does not make you younger... you are an old man who can stand that tomorrow will might be your last day on earth... you are scare of death and you put all this stress on people who still have life in front of them... Your death does not mean anything to us...nobody in here will even blink an eye when you are gone... You should have some cancelling to face your own death instead of smoking cannabis who turn you to a paranoia... my sexlife is not of your concern... you can talk all you want about it ...itdoes not change the fact that you are old and few inches of your grave....now... go get some cancelling ...it will help you for the few days remaining on earth....
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165484 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
what a woman of your age will do 4:34 am in Michigan... in the internet... and who write something anappriate like this post... don't tell me she is not drinking...drunkard.
Oh...thats right, yourt minimum wage job gives you wednesdays off, like every worthkless algerian... your master gets weekends...tough to show swanie a good time with one day off, and 8 bucks an hour. so you bang her instead, pretending its love. you know, cause she's stupid and came froman icebox, as a broke shut in.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#165485 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult Faith for being a bad mum ... I told you before, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house ... and wow do you live in one ...
It is extremely fragile ...
If you attack Faith ... hey .. it's all par for the course on here, but attack her as a "bad mother of her 5 year old daughter" ... is off limits, and you will get back as good as you bloody get you horrible misfit
Go to work .. and send your ho to work too while you're at it - you will need the money when she faces her court case for threatening to shoot someone on here.
You still try to defend Faith as if she is an handicapped... I address Faith directly and attack her as she does... you are as worse in you child rearing ... you left you kid to be raised by his grand parents... you are worse... you are not a bad mother... you are not a mothe r at all...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#165486 Feb 7, 2013
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...thats right, yourt minimum wage job gives you wednesdays off, like every worthkless algerian... your master gets weekends...tough to show swanie a good time with one day off, and 8 bucks an hour. so you bang her instead, pretending its love. you know, cause she's stupid and came froman icebox, as a broke shut in.
The most ackward post you ever written... you are a looney.
danetoo

London, UK

#165487 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
shoving 6 years off your real age does not make you younger... you are an old man who can stand that tomorrow will might be your last day on earth... you are scare of death and you put all this stress on people who still have life in front of them... Your death does not mean anything to us...nobody in here will even blink an eye when you are gone... You should have some cancelling to face your own death instead of smoking cannabis who turn you to a paranoia... my sexlife is not of your concern... you can talk all you want about it ...itdoes not change the fact that you are old and few inches of your grave....now... go get some cancelling ...it will help you for the few days remaining on earth....
YOu LOVE talking of people's death ....

Chazmo, Infidel, myself ....

Do you talk about death too while you're shagging your pound shop slag??

And unlike you, where several people would cheer the day you are gone, including your "best friends" ... I should think Infidel would be sorely missed by his family, his children, grand children and on here too ...

He's probably got more family and friends in real life than you would ever have in your entire sad and sorry miserable little life ...

You are dysfunctional .. you will NEVER have a real life, never know real happiness .. YOU are the frightened and fearful little person with no life.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165488 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
shoving 6 years off your real age does not make you younger... you are an old man who can stand that tomorrow will might be your last day on earth... you are scare of death and you put all this stress on people who still have life in front of them... Your death does not mean anything to us...nobody in here will even blink an eye when you are gone... You should have some cancelling to face your own death instead of smoking cannabis who turn you to a paranoia... my sexlife is not of your concern... you can talk all you want about it ...itdoes not change the fact that you are old and few inches of your grave....now... go get some cancelling ...it will help you for the few days remaining on earth....
yes, but your so pathetic you lie about, you destroy your credibility,m and i , as usual win... you fcuking retard... enjoy your wednesday off, gas pump peasant....

yout sexlive is EVEROBODYS CONCERN....hahahahahah DONT YOU REMEMBER YOU FCUKING SAVAGE AND PERVERTED DIPSH!T...

WE THE CIVILIZED TRIED TO TELL YOU TO TAKE IT TO PRIVACY.... NOW YOU WHINE.... When your thr filthy perverted rgotesticle that MAKE IT OUR "CONCERN" hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i hope your dad laughs as hard as i ma when he realizes what a lout you turned out to be...

HEY STUPID...... Y O U.... M A D E.... I T ... O U R.... BIDNESS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mily cyrus raised mid 30s pervert.
David

London, UK

#165489 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I shall take EVERY occasion you scumbags .. dysfunctional sick 2 people come on here to insult YOU, your family .. HER and her family ...

because that is how you get your kicks ... it somehow turns you on, as you need a bit of topix rage to get turned on by an old hag like her ...
'old hag' have you checked in the mirror lately? Sounds to me like a case of the green eyed monster. All you seem to do is come on here to slander TG and Khaled.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165490 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The most ackward post you ever written... you are a looney.
really, you wopuld think the one that your GF said about shooting the black man, is....

aWkward, you fcuking golden award nobody...shouldnt swanie be rimming you this late ????
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#165491 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
shoving 6 years off your real age does not make you younger... you are an old man who can stand that tomorrow will might be your last day on earth... you are scare of death and you put all this stress on people who still have life in front of them... Your death does not mean anything to us...nobody in here will even blink an eye when you are gone... You should have some cancelling to face your own death instead of smoking cannabis who turn you to a paranoia... my sexlife is not of your concern... you can talk all you want about it ...itdoes not change the fact that you are old and few inches of your grave....now... go get some cancelling ...it will help you for the few days remaining on earth....
keep wishing for my death... i like the karmic odds. mean while, while not dying,i'll slam you anf your dipsh!t for the scum you are... while laughing.

why did your dad boot the ball washer that bred you, to the curb ?

jew balls ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min Eric 224,892
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min NoahLovesU 243,016
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 20 min Belle Sexton 5,151
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 32 min The_Box 9,172
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 38 min Ink 220,061
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min June VanDerMark 595,763
News The purveyors of Islam 54 min Mikey 13
More from around the web