Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521950 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#164841 Feb 5, 2013
Yes they do, and equal footing to Islam.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but the Germans really organize it all really well.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#164842 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Where did that come from, Trisha? That was so on topic.
lol! I just like to pop in from time to time and bring the topic back up.

Location hidden

#164843 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is because it IS ...
always felt it was in here ..
there is the "them" and "us" ...
and that goes for "both sides" ... LOL ..
But the FB "mob" seems to have grown stronger ... I'm more or less aware who's on whose FBs now ... and it's very very clique now, even more than ever probably
and it is just "school yard" stuff ..- who said what to whom and when and then accusations "oh you're not my friend now" ... and "NOW you're my friend again" .. LOL ... "I've sent you message on FB bla bla" stuff .. It's like being back at school
and ohhhhh you just FANCY him, don't ya ...bloody hell - save me ...
I guess if I enjoyed that type of behavior in HS I might want to get involved here. But I already have too much of it going on in other parts of my life. We've already got something like that on the Islam board, which this thread shows up on. It's the only reason why you ever see me here. I keep seeing the title of this thread popping up and staring at me.

lol!
;)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#164844 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. at an institution in somewhere in India,,
viva india, and shame on india's deniers
No, I live in Canada (don't mind what the profile says)....and to hell with India, viva Tamil nationalism.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#164845 Feb 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't the meeting have been awkward?
;)
Very much so.....but that's what makes it fun.:)

Location hidden

#164846 Feb 5, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Very much so.....but that's what makes it fun.:)
lol!

Ok.

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164847 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right you call your posts on topic when you are continually denigrating posts by others that have nothing to do with the thread. You friggin hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!
talking about hypocrisy.. I just cant understand what compulsion that is that will have you post as a woman too.

care to explain?

CLOWN

Location hidden

#164848 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to reach his shoelaces unlike you, he is not Jesus. I respond to people like you who make outrageous claims about a ratbag who daily denigrates women on this forum. Keep sucking up Danetoo. You should be ashamed at calling yourself a woman. LMAO
While you are proud calling yourself a woman !! ahahahahah

DESPERATE CLOWN
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#164849 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Beware white australian men travelling to denmark pretending to visit family members but in real life they are looking for their next victims. If you are a lonely danish woman looking for love and you've met any white australian male in your country claiming to be single and without a wife, please do a secret police check on them first before diving in too deep. These men normally have a wife or lover who agrees to secretly partake in the scam by letting her man date numerous european women and fleece them out of cash. A number of danish women and a few other europeans have been scammed by white australian men who claimed to be single and looking for a partner who will migrate to australia and share bills the scammers call it co-dependency, little do these women know that the scammers are also hackers, when their new lovers are paying bills online they hack their accounts along with their other scammer friends and share the money. They first will tell their lovers that they themselves have been scammed and robbed before several times, thats because when they set up and rob their lover european lovers, she wont suspect thats its their new australian lover that has done it and is about to do more. if the woman is a softy they will beat her up and claim to have caught her with a lover. The other scam they do is tell their new lover that they like threesomes and it would spice up their relationship, so if the woman agrees to do a threesome the hidden camera in their homes pick up the action, they would beat up the women claim to have been cheated on and rob them of their belongings, the women are afraid to talk because of the sex tape of which the scammer threaten to release if they report them to the police, so the victims accept their losses suffer in silence, some of them become mentally ill after the ordeal. The white australian men also are numerous on free dating sites like plentyofish.
Sounds like you are one of those softy girls??!!

Location hidden

#164850 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be ashamed at calling myself a woman !!?????
What has THAT to do with anything ...
he denigrates PEOPLE who deserve it, whether they are men OR women ...
Why should you, as a woman, merit special treatment just merely based on your gender?? And why is my gender in question because I defend Infidel and actually think he's a great guy ..
The people he bashes deserve it, usually .. and he expects their response.
But your response to me just now must be among the more ... silly ones ... "call myself a woman" .. LMFAO .. what the fcuk is THAT about.
Why dont you get it danetoo? YOu are not a woman! I m not a woman . What do you know about women? The only one the REAL WOMAN is sheilaaaa

EVA INCARNATE!!
hahahaha!

Location hidden

#164851 Feb 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>actually I really like him before all this, he was the only one on this forum that I really wanted to meet, dunno why, just did, but that was before I saw the real him, idiot me
dont worry Lena.. you have sheilaa's open arms to go and cry to. Trust sheilaa's warm hug! And super feminine understanding !

RE LENA when are you going to realize that sheilaa is Baron GAMOTO MOU???

teleutaia fora pou sto lew!!! Teleiwsa!

Location hidden

#164852 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Before he started denigrating others I thought he was OK. Since then I have seen his true colours
give Lena a warm hug Malaka!

you' ll call her poutana later when you strip yourself off the religious witch costume and slip into SpartanArab Baron's clown costume.

FYROMIAN CLOWN..

Location hidden

#164853 Feb 5, 2013
The Turkish Parliament Discusses Turning Hagia Sophia into a Mosque

The current petition committee of the Turkish Parliaments took the petition and seeks various organizations and institutions for a statement. Various Islamic organizations, above all from Anatolia, are speaking out for the transformation to a mosque. An Anatolian-Islamic youth organization is driving a campaign for it.

The Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey, Bulent Arinc says that to convert the Nicene Hagia Sophia into a mosque: "In this act we have recovered the recognition of our ancestors. Hagia Sophia of Iznik was booty of our conquest and as such we have a right to it. A church can be converted into a mosque".

HUH!! TURKISH LOGIC OR HOW TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.gr/2013/01/th...

sheilaaaa run to sign the petition please your fyromians on the the other forum are cheering
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164855 Feb 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Mohammad broke all Gods commandments, he is not a prophet of our creator.
He took like, he had a child bride, he practiced polygamy, he took booty from war (theft), this is a prophet to you guys?
<quoted text>
And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
Ok lets talk about scientifie and lets talk about prophet Mohammad, PBUH and what is the purpose of life. Let teach Jan a little lesson here.

Muslims are assured for several reason that the Qu'ran is the indeed the Word of God. Here the eight reason.

1.Physical incapacity:
The prophet was physically incapable to write the Qu'ran. History has him as an unlettered man who could not writ anything. How uld he write a book like Qu'ran?
Allah says
{and you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Then [i.e., otherwise] the falsifiers would have had (cause for) doubt.}[29:48]

2.Sincerity:
The prophet was morally constrained to tell the truth about the origin of the Qu'ran. He wa snoted to be so honest and trustworthly that even his enemies called him al-amin (the trustworthly). Moreover, he suffered persecution, refused offers to compromise, and maintained his message for a period of twenty-tree years. Historians of Religion have to conclude that he was sincere.

3.Psychology:
The Qu'ran speaks t the prohet, commands him, and even criticizes him. such contents do not points to the prohet as the self-conscious author. On the other hand, the author declaers himself to be the creator of the heavens and the earth.

For Example Allah Says:
{O prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which God has allowed to you, seeking to pleace your wives? and God is Oft-forgving. most Merciful.}[66:1]

Am not gonna write everthing as it will takes long.

so I skip to
4.Histroy.
The prophet was incapable of writing thr qu'ran. The qu'ran details items of History which were not known to the prohet or his contemporaries. And indepents studies confirm that the Qu'ran was true in what it said.

For Example:
the biblical verison of Pharaoh's sotry states that he was drowned in the pursuit of Prophet Moses (Exodus 14:28-29) Unknown to the world till only of late, the Holy Qu'ran made a definite prediction about the preseravation of the body of that same Pharaoh of Moses' time 10:90-92

{This way We shall save you in your body so that you ay be a sign for those that came after you}[10:92] the body was discovered in the tomb of Amenhotep II in 189.[24.25]

5.Consistency
The qu'ran challenges skepthis to find errors in it, which, if found, would disprove its divine claim. but no one has yet been able to point to a real error in it.

Allah says:( Me TG)>Don't worried am not be coming like Jan and sheilla lool, just writing what I has read and more and I believe in, anyway:

{then do they not refleet upon the qu'ran? If it had been from [any]other than Allah, they would have found within much contradiction.}[4:82]

{This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a quidance for those conscious of Allah}[2:2]

More to come later and beware of D2, Allah wrote too in his book, if see a cake woman, beware of her, cause she is sneaky, she comes in with picture of cake to go sneaky at people to soft them up to befriend them saying my cake taste good, like a story of Hans and Grete with the whitch using her house full of cookies.
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164856 Feb 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Mohammad broke all Gods commandments, he is not a prophet of our creator.
He took like, he had a child bride, he practiced polygamy, he took booty from war (theft), this is a prophet to you guys?

<quoted text>
And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
Ok lets talk about scientifie and lets talk about prophet Mohammad, PBUH and what is the purpose of life. Let teach Jan a little lesson here.

Muslims are assured for several reason that the Qu'ran is the indeed the Word of God. Here the eight reason.

1.Physical incapacity:
The prophet was physically incapable to write the Qu'ran. History has him as an unlettered man who could not writ anything. How uld he write a book like Qu'ran?
Allah says
{and you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Then [i.e., otherwise] the falsifiers would have had (cause for) doubt.}[29:48]

2.Sincerity:
The prophet was morally constrained to tell the truth about the origin of the Qu'ran. He wa snoted to be so honest and trustworthly that even his enemies called him al-amin (the trustworthly). Moreover, he suffered persecution, refused offers to compromise, and maintained his message for a period of twenty-tree years. Historians of Religion have to conclude that he was sincere.

3.Psychology:
The Qu'ran speaks t the prohet, commands him, and even criticizes him. such contents do not points to the prohet as the self-conscious author. On the other hand, the author declaers himself to be the creator of the heavens and the earth.

For Example Allah Says:
{O prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which God has allowed to you, seeking to pleace your wives? and God is Oft-forgving. most Merciful.}[66:1]

so I skip to
4.Histroy.
The prophet was incapable of writing thr qu'ran. The qu'ran details items of History which were not known to the prohet or his contemporaries. And indepents studies confirm that the Qu'ran was true in what it said.

For Example:
the biblical verison of Pharaoh's sotry states that he was drowned in the pursuit of Prophet Moses (Exodus 14:28-29) Unknown to the world till only of late, the Holy Qu'ran made a definite prediction about the preseravation of the body of that same Pharaoh of Moses' time 10:90-92

{This way We shall save you in your body so that you ay be a sign for those that came after you}[10:92] the body was discovered in the tomb of Amenhotep II in 189.[24.25]

5.Consistency
The qu'ran challenges skepthis to find errors in it, which, if found, would disprove its divine claim. but no one has yet been able to point to a real error in it.

Allah says:( Me TG)>Don't worried am not becoming like Jan and sheilla hahaha, just writing what I has read and more and I believe in, anyway:

{then do they not refleet upon the qu'ran? If it had been from [any]other than Allah, they would have found within much contradiction.}[4:82]

{This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a quidance for those conscious of Allah}[2:2]

More to come later and one more beware of D2, Allah wrote too in his book, if see a cake woman, beware of her, cause she is sneaky, she comes in with picture of cake to go sneaky at people to soft them up to befriend them saying my cake taste good, like a story of Hans and Grete with the whitch using her house full of cookies.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#164857 Feb 5, 2013
Wife accuses husband of letting man rape her
Saudi husband jailed six months for facilitating wife’s rape 14 years ago
By Staff

Published Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A Saudi woman waited for husband to have another wife and reported him to the court that he helped another man rape her while staying in another Arab country nearly 14 years ago, a newspaper in the Gulf Kingdom said on Tuesday.

The court sentenced the husband to six months in prison on “suspicion” that he facilitated the rape of his wife by their Arab neighbor in that country, where he was studying, Alsaudeh Arabic language daily said.

The woman objected to the verdict but the court said it handed down a reduced sentence on the grounds the couple have many children.

“The woman also won a case to be divorced from her husband for marrying another one…he agreed to give her a separate apartment and monthly alimony,” it said in a report from the Western Red Sea port of Jeddah, the Kingdom’s second largest city.

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/wife-...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#164858 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim Fundamentalists driving Christians from Libya
Benghazi : Libya | Feb 04, 2013 at 7:58 PM PST

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/139...

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#164859 Feb 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
1.Physical incapacity:
Allah says
2.Sincerity:
3.Psychology:
For Example Allah Says:
so I skip to
4.Histroy.
For Example:
5.Consistency
Allah says:( Me TG)>Don't worried am not becoming like Jan and sheilla hahaha, just writing what I has read and more and I believe in, anyway:
More to come later and one more beware of D2, Allah wrote too in his book, if see a cake woman, beware of her, cause she is sneaky, she comes in with picture of cake to go sneaky at people to soft them up to befriend them saying my cake taste good, like a story of Hans and Grete with the whitch using her house full of cookies.
Here is proof that some people are less intelligent than pond life.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#164860 Feb 5, 2013
Lawsuit forces Chicago to accept anti-jihad bus ads

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/04/lawsuit-for...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#164861 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Muslim Fundamentalists driving Christians from Libya
Benghazi : Libya | Feb 04, 2013 at 7:58 PM PST
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/139...
softy girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 4 min Fudge 3,502
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min RiccardoFire 15,027
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 31 min Yeshua wasIS God ... 8
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 38 min Frindly 234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 692,187
News Masturbation, sharing beds lead to homosexualit... 2 hr Wondering 13
News Trump's Doomsday Jerusalem Speech 6 hr Frindly 6
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr Frindly 84,105
More from around the web