Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492336 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#163950 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>I believe a blood lineage is required to be an Englishman...and being black mean your ancestors are not English...but definitively you are a UK citizen...on the dole of course, drinking cheap "mousseux" and letting LH pay your internet connection...
What you believe and what is fact are like chalk and cheese. As for the scottish slut paying for my internet connection, thats just another of your ill informed fantasies, now back on your knees spathis needs some relief.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163951 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor TTT ...trying hard to make friends...lol. "la vie est dure pour un connard"...don't google it brownie...lol
And he is succeeding, where you have failed. You are regarded as a buffoon....Le Monkey.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163952 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok .. the only person of mutual acquaintance that I've talked to is MM

I am going to get on to her RIGHT away ... to find out what has been said, and why ... and why you are lying

SOmeone somewhere is stirring shit ... and I want to know WHY and WHAT is being said ..

I have talked to NO ONE except MM .. and a bit of chat with Syriana ... and am thinking what on earth this is about ..

But you won't say ... you are lying and sneaky and bitchy .. and I am going to get to the bottom of this .. you have been hinting at something for a couple of weeks now ... where I have been completely dumbfounded about it

You are doing a complete and utter ME

And I WILL find out .. trust me, I will
Nothing to do with MM and you'll never get to the bottom of it - you've opened yer gob and let it run away with you - and I ain't lying - I'm hardly going to make up shit now am I.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you must have been pissed!

And nothing like ME - I ain't giving out personal info - but I remember she used to talk about posters behind their backs - a bit like sneaky you
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163953 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to popular belief, many of us have social/romantic lives independent of the internet...where we don't just parrot the words of our peers ad nauseum, or discuss the graphic details of our lover's sexual organs.
Thanks Spathis...ad nauseum...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163954 Feb 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I fyou were born in England you are English-but you are not born in England mosh-so you are a British subject-heavy on the subject!!-Parrot
You are an arab, queer. You have never been to England, you are not a Greek.

Location hidden

#163955 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
and what are you gonna do with that snippet of info now.. not that you could give a sht but.. well you thank her!
hahaha
pathetic.
Why would I want to do anything with that snippet? Not that I give a sh1t, lol.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163956 Feb 3, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> Shat him out would have been more appropriate!
Shat him out.... English is not your first language Leah....lol
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163957 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, I think kokhead is too simple to know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.
lol/// you lost...Black Englishman,,,lol

Location hidden

#163958 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care about the.. definition.. I saw the honey in your mouth and soul.
Indeed why would let facts bother you when you can make stuff like 'I saw the honey in your mouth and soul' whatever that garbage means.
that's why I gave you the definition of bastard for a mean man.
Like I said to LH, you cannot change the original definition of the word 'bastard' and of course none of LH's comments are 'mean' you clearly are a joke.
perhaps you should look up hypocrisy too. you badly need it.
I dont need to look up the term, thanks.

Location hidden

#163959 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Spathis...ad nauseum...lol
What thanks for slipping you one or thanks for slipping your one? Which is it?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163960 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And he is succeeding, where you have failed. You are regarded as a buffoon....Le Monkey.
Making friend with an old bag does not count for a 24 year old student...Betty White...lol

Location hidden

#163961 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with MM and you'll never get to the bottom of it - you've opened yer gob and let it run away with you - and I ain't lying - I'm hardly going to make up shit now am I.
If you don't know what I'm talking about you must have been pissed!
And nothing like ME - I ain't giving out personal info - but I remember she used to talk about posters behind their backs - a bit like sneaky you
Yeah you are giving personal information away, we already saw that you two faced biatch, why anyone would trust filth like you I dont know.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163962 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, I think kokhead is too simple to know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.
Hell, he's yet to learn the correct spelling for "Sionist".
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#163963 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gay? Huh. That explains how I ended up with a child...eh, dirty little monkey?
are U that stupid Faith, gay has children too. never mind, go have a life stunk woman. I'm going to use the sun here in CA and get a fresh air than hang on pc on topix all day and night long..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163965 Feb 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>homey consider yourself lucky we have allowed you to come in!!
Who's "we", gypsy?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163966 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe you me - I have NO idea what this is about - if I did - I would kinda have a clue and would be able to rationalise it -
wouldnt it be all so much better if we all followed that good old saying - who was it that said it- "dont judge so that you wont be judged " ?

that guy who said it was so.. wise.

you people here have all the intense emotion so wrong!

who goes with whom what they do with them how they do it why they do it, should they do it , do we allow them to do it , do we approve of them doing it at their age and...malakies of the kind...

I'd like to say it's funny but it s really only sad.

while we could all give life a smile and God a big thank you !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163967 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
lol/// you lost...Black Englishman,,,lol
Are you for real? You are an unwelcome immigrant. You will never be accepted.....And you know it. You should not be casting stones from your glass tent, macaca.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163968 Feb 3, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>are U that stupid Faith, gay has children too. never mind, go have a life stunk woman. I'm going to use the sun here in CA and get a fresh air than hang on pc on topix all day and night long..
Fck off, Khaled. No one gives a sh*t what you think.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163969 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>What you believe and what is fact are like chalk and cheese. As for the scottish slut paying for my internet connection, thats just another of your ill informed fantasies, now back on your knees spathis needs some relief.
Your on Incapacity Benefit - I pay yer Internet - lazy good for nothing lout!

Location hidden

#163970 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Shat him out.... English is not your first language Leah....lol
Oh in fact it is, A past tense and a past participle of sh1t. Wrong again self professed uneducated puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 min Chimney1 43,331
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 1 hr thetruth 76
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 1 hr thetruth 803
News Why I quit atheism 1 hr thetruth 714
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) 1 hr thetruth 352
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr thetruth 4,824
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 21,204
More from around the web