Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 440994 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163774 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what hes called u or anyothers I haven't seen, and I told him off for the death wishes and for wht he said to faith, I will tell someone if they are outa line, pity others don't tell barron when hes outaline with me hmmm
Baron plays the game well. he gives them what they want. as long as he bashes and ridicules muslims he's good. little do they know what a laugh he has each time they kiss up to him but next post they swear at his other .. christian bigot side , next give the big hand to his atheist ( especially that makes me laugh) self

He plays on their own bigotry and inability to see beyond the surface
Considering how many he's fooled for how long.. I ll have to hand it to him.

but you of all..should have known better Lena.

Location hidden

#163775 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's like a five year-old. Whenever someone says something that is contrary to his childish world view, he feels compelled to make a stupid remark. He's a fool. Nobody takes him seriously.
you should be able to appreciate one even when they dont sing your tune. Beware of flatterers.. they want your soul.

some people have got wind of that weakness and play on it.

if you dont mind.. then fine by me.
danetoo

UK

#163776 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>you should be able to appreciate one even when they dont sing your tune. Beware of flatterers.. they want your soul.

some people have got wind of that weakness and play on it.

if you dont mind.. then fine by me.
I dislike flatterers intensely myself and can spot a fake a mile away ... There are a few in here ... They seem to avoid me like the plague - which I am grateful for ... Lol

But although spathis is not a "flatterer" - I don't value his opinions or think they are worthy or intelligent - they are too one sided and fanatical

If he were truly intelligent - he'd be able to see "both sides" and appreciate arguments which may go against his very radical belief system ... And make valid comments - instead it turns into what faith very aptly calls "baby language"

Now are those the traits of an intelligent and enlightened debater??

Location hidden

#163777 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>he is a cruel man nina that's what ive come to find))
hm.. I will have to disagree. deep down he's very sensitive and has a...sometimes peculiar sense of honour. but that's him his american soul rages against muslims. It's a trauma.

but if you expect to be loved because you .. stroke one's ego or ears.. then you'll easily be rejected the moment they think you dont stroke enough . Lena...

Location hidden

#163778 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dislike flatterers intensely myself and can spot a fake a mile away ... There are a few in here ... They seem to avoid me like the plague - which I am grateful for ... Lol
But although spathis is not a "flatterer" - I don't value his opinions or think they are worthy or intelligent - they are too one sided and fanatical
If he were truly intelligent - he'd be able to see "both sides" and appreciate arguments which may go against his very radical belief system ... And make valid comments - instead it turns into what faith very aptly calls "baby language"
Now are those the traits of an intelligent and enlightened debater??
danetoo.. sorry but silly ranting is the norm here. ranting and raging or.. one liners void of any meaning.

how come you see Spathis one sidedness but you cant see cartooni's one sidedness or faith's or CTTH or everyone's?

that's not very two sided of you. think about it.

well to be the devil's advocate as I cant help doing, I"ll ask you, the few times Spathis gave a non one liner and asked questions did you see anyone reply with anything BUT a silly one liner or swear word?

then why should he not play the game? everyone can play it. even I can, despite my...usual long post.:))

so talking about intelligence and two sidedness.... can you name some?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163779 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I dislike flatterers intensely myself and can spot a fake a mile away ... There are a few in here ... They seem to avoid me like the plague - which I am grateful for ... Lol

If anyone's a 'flatterer' around here it's you D2 - anyone who agrees with you yer up their bum quicker than flies round a shite.

'They are too one sided and fanatical'- your one sided and fanatical opinions against Muslims are second to none. You make sweeping generalisations then in the next post you have friends and family that are Muslims - trying to justify the fact you are not a racist. At least Spathis backs up his views with relevant reading material and doesn't come out with things like 'yeh you see them in cafe's all day planning the next 9/11'!

Anyway hope you are enjoying yer Sunday?:)
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163780 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
hm.. I will have to disagree. deep down he's very sensitive and has a...sometimes peculiar sense of honour. but that's him his american soul rages against muslims. It's a trauma.
but if you expect to be loved because you .. stroke one's ego or ears.. then you'll easily be rejected the moment they think you dont stroke enough . Lena...
katalava ...sosta ta les
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163781 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Baron plays the game well. he gives them what they want. as long as he bashes and ridicules muslims he's good. little do they know what a laugh he has each time they kiss up to him but next post they swear at his other .. christian bigot side , next give the big hand to his atheist ( especially that makes me laugh) self
He plays on their own bigotry and inability to see beyond the surface
Considering how many he's fooled for how long.. I ll have to hand it to him.
but you of all..should have known better Lena.
:))))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163782 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Good God! It's -16 C here. They're saying it won't hit above freezing for 10 days. By now, this is like an endurance contest.
u need to get yourself some aussie ugg boots)

Location hidden

#163783 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I would think you would be annoyed that Spathis is posing himself as a Greek. By doing so, he is besmirching your people.
why would he pose as Greek if he wasnt one? only fyromonkeys pass off as greeks.

Spathis says he's english-greek I usually accept people for what they say they are ..unless I do know otherwise.

plus.. there's some dose of craziness I recognize..:)))
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163784 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>u need to get yourself some aussie ugg boots)
I love mine :)

Location hidden

#163785 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> katalava ...sosta ta les
see.. you live among fyromoskopians .. australian skopian diaspora is notorious for their basse classe... them and those in Canada..

now fill in the dots Lena.. fill in the dots.

for allI remember.. that "greek" mafia posted from Sydney...not that it says much.. they use all kinds of proxy isp's cause their own existence is a proxy itself.
Non-Muslim

UK

#163786 Feb 3, 2013
http://www.islam-watch.org/

Dear Muslim brothers and sisters, time to THINK and ask questions.
danetoo

UK

#163787 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>danetoo.. sorry but silly ranting is the norm here. ranting and raging or.. one liners void of any meaning.

how come you see Spathis one sidedness but you cant see cartooni's one sidedness or faith's or CTTH or everyone's?

that's not very two sided of you. think about it.

well to be the devil's advocate as I cant help doing, I"ll ask you, the few times Spathis gave a non one liner and asked questions did you see anyone reply with anything BUT a silly one liner or swear word?

then why should he not play the game? everyone can play it. even I can, despite my...usual long post.:))

so talking about intelligence and two sidedness.... can you name some?
I've frequently replied to spathis in the past - with real arguments and where I've done my "homework" to ensure I replied properly ... admittedly a long time ago now - I stopped when I learned that it made no difference

But it's been ignored - not just once or twice - but more or less constantly .. Which is a shame and a complete waste of time

Sometimes - I've had a reply - but more or less it's been "shill" "hasbarat" (more recently as those words are of a newer date - but have been very much adopted now by the "viva palestine" crowd - who I just see as slogan thrower abouters in the main)... "pastry maker go ... Wherever" ... So why bother reply ?

the replies have usually only come when I've been deliberately provocative

Chtt - infidel - et al - are funny. They don't attempt to put themselves on a higher level morally and intellectually on here such as spathis & co do - although just from their banter - and knowing cartooni quite well for many years now - I think - put to the test - both he and CHTT - and indeed others - would put spathis and co in the shade in terms of intelligence and humour - big time ....

Spathis & co are very much limited in their world view to particular publications - books - programmes - Internet sites - that are "allowed" ... That, in their opinion, are worthy and can be taken seriously ... full of people who support their own views and do not challenge them in the slightest ...

Whenever I've attempted to post an opposing view - it's simply been ignored or I've been told it's "too long to bother with" ... Or will read "some other time" ...

Sorry - it's boring being that "saved" - and that fanatical ...

It's utterly pointless and hopeless discussing / debating with fanatics ... It's like beating up a feather duvet ... Makes absolutely not a toss of difference ...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#163788 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone's a 'flatterer' around here it's you D2 - anyone who agrees with you yer up their bum quicker than flies round a shite.

'They are too one sided and fanatical'- your one sided and fanatical opinions against Muslims are second to none. You make sweeping generalisations then in the next post you have friends and family that are Muslims - trying to justify the fact you are not a racist. At least Spathis backs up his views with relevant reading material and doesn't come out with things like 'yeh you see them in cafe's all day planning the next 9/11'!

Sweeping generalisations like black men being on the dole, sitting around drinking etc! Shut up you hypocrite.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163789 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeping generalisations like black men being on the dole, sitting around drinking etc! Shut up you hypocrite.
No that's just you - still we'll just ignore yer sexist comments to me shall we - not to mention calling innocent children 'bastards'

Freak
danetoo

UK

#163790 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone's a 'flatterer' around here it's you D2 - anyone who agrees with you yer up their bum quicker than flies round a shite.

I never said that !!!!! Back it up please - if you are saying I've made a comment like that - at least back it up with an actual link because I know I've never said that - I said they were sitting around shisha cafes all day - the same guys when I'm going to work - who are still there in the evenings - with some additions - on my way home - not doing fck all - all day long - MAY even have said - if asked - that they'd be too bloody lazy and uncreative to plot anything anywhere ... These guys ? Plot another 9/11 ???.... Lmao - puhlease - it would've made me laugh if it had been suggested to me ...

So no - did not say that ...

And no - I don't creep up anyone's arse - I don't email, chat, Facebook - anyone on here - as you well know !!!

I like infidel - I hoped he would stop arguing with and disliking you - and asked him to privately ... As indeed he'd confirm to you if you were to ask him. But suck up to him ... Lol
- absolutely not ... I genuinely like him - even when I disagree with him and we have disagreed in the past - big time ...ask him !!! Lol ...

But our friendship endured - probably because he knows I'm not bullshitting and that I'm honest ... I don't do and say stuff to be liked and to be popular - goodness knows!!!

I could've easily - very easily - become "one of the girls" and just gone merrily along with TG ... You ... Lena ...etc etc been "amusing" - nice ... All that - but I chose to remain as I am - and it's not well liked - I'm very aware of that - but hey ... Lol ...

And yes - having a good'ish day - bit boring and uninspiring just now as I'm having viewings of one of the rooms in my other flat - and just waiting around for people to turn up at the scheduled times - have managed to pass the time in here so far and on eBay making a few bids and winning one - got a duresta sofa today for just £1 !! Lol ... They'd only included the make of it in the last line of the description - so didn't come up in the search results - my luck ... Gorgeous sofa - usually sell for thousands new - and certainly many hundreds of pounds on eBay ....
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163791 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've frequently replied to spathis in the past - with real arguments and where I've done my "homework" to ensure I replied properly ... admittedly a long time ago now - I stopped when I learned that it made no difference
But it's been ignored - not just once or twice - but more or less constantly .. Which is a shame and a complete waste of time
Sometimes - I've had a reply - but more or less it's been "shill" "hasbarat" (more recently as those words are of a newer date - but have been very much adopted now by the "viva palestine" crowd - who I just see as slogan thrower abouters in the main)... "pastry maker go ... Wherever" ... So why bother reply ?
Chtt - infidel - et al - are funny. They don't attempt to put themselves on a higher level morally and intellectually on here such as spathis & co do - although just from their banter - and knowing cartooni quite well for many years now - I think - put to the test - both he and CHTT - and indeed others - would put spathis and co in the shade in terms of intelligence and humour - big time ....
Spathis & co are very much limited in their world view to particular publications - books - programmes - Internet sites - that are "allowed" ... That, in their opinion, are worthy and can be taken seriously ... full of people who support their own views and do not challenge them in the slightest ...
Whenever I've attempted to post an opposing view - it's simply been ignored or I've been told it's "too long to bother with" ... Or will read "some other time" ...
It's utterly pointless and hopeless discussing / debating with fanatics ... It's like beating up a feather duvet ... Makes absolutely not a toss of difference ...
LH posted an accurate description of you and your modus operandi. You are a fanatical racist hatemonger of the worst kind and your posts are wholly lacking in substance, truth and honesty. Your best friends and family are Arab Muslims, while you spew hate and venom about Arab Muslims. You would celebrate the Holocaust if the victims had been Arab Muslims. That is the kind of person you and your crowd are!!! Run along and take your nasty cakes with you.

Location hidden

#163792 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well danetoo, I can only have an opinion judging by what I ve only read here there and everywhere. I dont form a judgement about anyone by hearsay.
to me everyone is good and intelligent till they prove otherwise.. and soon as they again prove intelligent and honest again, fine by me.
this place is intolerably all for bigotry and onesidedness.. let's each one of us try to change that by starting with our own selves first.
here something I really love
http://youtu.be/gZg13WRDhgM
:))
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163793 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>

And no - I don't creep up anyone's arse - I don't email, chat, Facebook - anyone on here - as you well know !!!
I like infidel - I hoped he would stop arguing with and disliking you - and asked him to privately ... As indeed he'd confirm to you if you were to ask him.
Everyone else sees the problem with Dog2's post here. She never emails anyone on here but she hs privately asked.... LOLLLLLL LLLLLLIAR!!!!

Dog2 is too infected with hateful racism to see her own lies for what they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Posters for and against same-sex marriage are seen 9 min UncommonSense2015 12
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Dragnet52 219,923
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Tony17 589,351
News Father's sad regrets follow son's extremist path 25 min Polaris 1
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 49 min YKW 54,459
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min NoahLovesU 238,927
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 55 min NoahLovesU 7,201
More from around the web