Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
156,661 - 156,680 of 356,206 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Two Turkish men were hospitalized on arrival to Turkey after drinking camel’s milk and urine while on an umrah visit, daily Hürriyet reported.

The men believed the camel’s milk and urine to be good for health, claiming it was written in a hadith. An imam, according to the Turkish men, also drank the milk and urine with them.

The visitors were hospitalized due to high fever and unusual levels of liver enzymes. Further tests revealed that the two men had been infected with the “alkhurma” virus, reportedly catching the virus from the milk.

The alkhurma virus is very dangerous and highly contagious and has a fatality rate of 25 to 35 percent, daily Hürriyet reported.

?hsan Özkes, a retired religious cleric and current member of the Republican People’s Party (CHP), denied the existence of any hadith that would encourage people to drink camel’s milk and urine.

“Those who did drink it must have been ignorant,” he said.

Helloooooooooooooooo? How many ignorant Muslims are there??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know, i gave you the brilliant.
No response necessary, it was just an FYI
Yes I am brilliant at times. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
God has his own time table, why did he bring Abraham, moses, jesus with such time difference, same applies to Mohammad. Do you question God wisdom.
I will report you to Krishna to destroy you with his 3rd eye
As Christians we know the answer to your query. The fact that you believe in Krishna says it all. You are a bumbling old person who doesn't know if he is Arthur or Martha
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gay? Huh. That explains how I ended up with a child...eh, dirty little monkey?
Told you you are stupid. You think gays can not have children? Ok. got it , you live in a God forsaken farm away from civilization

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
God has his own time table, why did he bring Abraham, moses, jesus with such time difference, same applies to Mohammad. Do you question God wisdom.
I will report you to Krishna to destroy you with his 3rd eye
What an inane argument. Abraham was summoned because it was preordained that through his progeny, God would plant the seed (Jesus) for the redemption and salvation of mankind. He did the same for Moses so as to uphold the covenant he had made with Abraham, 400 years earlier, in regards to the Hebrews and the land.

Jesus already came and fulfilled God's plan....so why on earth is Mohammed even necessary? So he could abrogate everything Jesus taught? So he could sew the seeds of an ideology for world imperialism? So he could reinstate the law delivered to the Jews, despite the fact that Jesus ended that covenant?

Mohammed's prophet-hood is the most insensible establishment of any world religion.....and moron, Krishna doesn't have a 3rd eye.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Two Turkish men were hospitalized on arrival to Turkey after drinking camel’s milk and urine while on an umrah visit, daily Hürriyet reported.
The men believed the camel’s milk and urine to be good for health, claiming it was written in a hadith. An imam, according to the Turkish men, also drank the milk and urine with them.
The visitors were hospitalized due to high fever and unusual levels of liver enzymes. Further tests revealed that the two men had been infected with the “alkhurma” virus, reportedly catching the virus from the milk.
The alkhurma virus is very dangerous and highly contagious and has a fatality rate of 25 to 35 percent, daily Hürriyet reported.
?hsan Özkes, a retired religious cleric and current member of the Republican People’s Party (CHP), denied the existence of any hadith that would encourage people to drink camel’s milk and urine.
Of course. It is perfectly natural to immediately think of drinking piss when one sees a camel.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
India's Morarji Desai , a former prime minister drank his own urine regularily and encouraged others to do so. However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you you are stupid. You think gays can not have children? Ok. got it , you live in a God forsaken farm away from civilization
Shut the fck up. Your comments are playground.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Of course. It is perfectly natural to immediately think of drinking piss when one sees a camel.
Yes I suppose it would be concerning people who have no education and who believe in what the local imam states.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
India's Morarji Desai , a former prime minister drank his own urine regularily and encouraged others to do so. However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
That explains why India is in the state it is. LOL
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christians we know the answer to your query. The fact that you believe in Krishna says it all. You are a bumbling old person who doesn't know if he is Arthur or Martha
Did not I mention once that I read all books of faith and decided Islam is the truth. I know what I am talking about and if you know hinduism you will know what I am talking about. About my age , yes my 5 year old calls me ancient
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What an inane argument. Abraham was summoned because it was preordained that through his progeny, God would plant the seed (Jesus) for the redemption and salvation of mankind. He did the same for Moses so as to uphold the covenant he had made with Abraham, 400 years earlier, in regards to the Hebrews and the land.
Jesus already came and fulfilled God's plan....so why on earth is Mohammed even necessary? So he could abrogate everything Jesus taught? So he could sew the seeds of an ideology for world imperialism? So he could reinstate the law delivered to the Jews, despite the fact that Jesus ended that covenant?
Mohammed's prophet-hood is the most insensible establishment of any

world religion.....and moron, Krishna doesn't have a 3rd eye.
Vishnu, krishna, ram kali mata all manifestation of the same God. Reborns

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not I mention once that I read all books of faith and decided Islam is the truth. I know what I am talking about and if you know hinduism you will know what I am talking about. About my age , yes my 5 year old calls me ancient
Not that I can recall, but even if you did you didn't understand the truth so what is your point?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>try telling that to D2 you pathetic idiot... time to bring the smarter personality out, Sybil. After all, wher do you think the whole RIM JOB phenom started... Right her from the Kok moputh to D2...
AT LEAST, N O T !!!!!!!!!! you, stupid fcuking whiny b!tch.
he said that to d2 and???? LOL
aren't I being called names yu hypocrite

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no record of Krishna ever existing as an individual. The Bhagavad Gita and all other fables of the Hindu scriptures are there to merely serve as examples for mankind....kinda like Jesus's parables.

You've read all religious books and realized Islam was the truth? LOL. What a load of nonsense. You'd then understand how, as per Jewish law, Mohammed should be stoned to death as a false prophet for his actions.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed Baron, i was quite happy to see him back... thanks for reminding me of the little joys in life.
i am truly "blessed" !!! hahahahahaha
blow me!!

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Vishnu, krishna, ram kali mata all manifestation of the same God. Reborns
....and what does that have to do with what you just claimed, about Krishna's "3rd eye'?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikepidia forget to add...it's cartooni specialty...lol
hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing!!

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
Is that why the Hadith has it recorded that Mohammed himself drank camel urine?
Klink

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

As bombs drop in the middle east the Muslims flee their destroyed unstable homeland for more stable lands in the west, even offered refugee status -- this is the reason for the many wars. The global powers allied with the Muslim Brotherhood are moving Islam into the Christian nations: Europe, US, Canada, Aus, and Russia, too, as early as the USSR-Afghan War 1979-89.

Number of US Mosques Double since 2001

www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/March/Number-of-U...

Sharia Law taking over Michigan town

SHAWNEE, Okla.— Muslim population is growing in the United States. Muslim population in 2012 is estimated to be 2.1 billion worldwide. It is expected to double in 20 years. Mosques are going up everywhere. Their religious belief system is also their law, i.e. Sharia law.

http://counterjihadknight.wordpress.com/2011/...

Sharia Law 101
www.youtube.com/watch...

Radical Islam
www.youtube.com/watch...

Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the US

Obama is scheming to bring tens of millions of Muslims—perhaps up to 100 million—from the Middle East into the United States in order to turn this country into an Islamic nation by the end of his second term.

Phase One: Obama foments unrest in "each Middle East country" so that these regimes are toppled and replaced by "fanatic" Sunni Muslims, who go on to "overthrow the competing Shiite regime in Iran without involving American troops."

Phase Two: A massive exodus of Muslims heads toward Europe, Canada, and the Unites States, turning all of these Western nations into Muslim countries.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/obama...

www.youtube.com/watch...

You think you own the country your taxes built where you own property and have families. However, your gov't believes they own the country and can replace the citizenry or segments as needed.

Roman Catholic Knight of Columbus president, "John F. Kennedy initially proposed an overhaul of American immigration policy that later was to become the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, sponsored by Kennedy's brother Senator Edward Kennedy. It dramatically shifted the source of immigration from Northern and Western European countries towards immigration from Latin America and Asia [Islamic]."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#...

• The Real Latin Invasion

www.youtube.com/watch...

Washington allied with Muslim Brotherhood

www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm

www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••