Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489270 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163863 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I see spathis has been teaching his runt puppy new tricks.
lol...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#163864 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>D2 want us to believe very hard that she is in a relationship and man still desire her...lol
She live in lala land or cougar dream land...
Danetoo is mostlt indesirable by man even when she pass herself as a 40 year old gal... her personnality is so nasty that nobody would want to even approach her...she is all by herself and create a fantasy world that she have plenty of friends who like her cakes and a boyfriend in every capital in Europe where she every week end drive to with her battered "2-chevaux",,,lol
Danetoo is too old and she should start writting her memoir instead of spending her time writting fantasy posts on topix...lol
Your 'relationship' requires the exchange of cash to grease its wheels.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163865 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you pathetic queer. You are a towel boy.
Don't swear ...Faith!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163866 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Odd how Khaled and Spatho always show up at the same time.
lol...telepathy
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163867 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>So your child was born out of wedlock thanks for that snippet of information. You cannot change the true definition of a word to suit yourself. I really couldn't give a sh1t anyway, lmfao
I never made any secret of that fact?

I'm there for my kid - you prefer cheap cider

Whatever

LMFAO
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163869 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'relationship' requires the exchange of cash to grease its wheels.
Cash is king ...CHTT.. no credit for you... hope you start working, LH is tired paying your internet connection...lol

Location hidden

#163871 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Odd how Khaled and Spatho always show up at the same time.
Its because they're joined at the rear!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163872 Feb 3, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text>

I'd be absolutely mortified too.. if i had to have a third party intercede on my behalf to another person on the net.
Smacks of desperation!
It sure does - it's happened to me and it's not very nice!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163873 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cash is king ...
Yes, when you are peddling reach arounds in the alley behind the gas station.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163874 Feb 3, 2013
you women urgently need to learn to love your female nature. in you and in other women.

I saw blood here today .. and what for? is there any reason?

<sigh>

too much stoning taking placing in the.. western world.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163875 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is attaking you D2...
That's all you do, you dim-witted fool.

Location hidden

#163876 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cash is king ...CHTT.. no credit for you... hope you start working, LH is tired paying your internet connection...lol
It is for you, your ho's pimp demands cash.
leah

Hull, UK

#163877 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
LH's internet connection appears to be English - constantly veering between Preston and London.
So, there's every prospect that CHTT is paing for her connection!
Think on...lol
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163878 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because they're joined at the rear!
It's called joined twins ...zebra...Huw you can be an Englishman and a black..do you vote?
Ralf

Tuggerah, Australia

#163879 Feb 3, 2013
Greeks are a bunch of retards.
Don

Congleton, UK

#163880 Feb 3, 2013

fcuking back stabbing gossip munger, is mm

LMFAO

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say they are meaningless!!!!
I said friends who I can meet down the cafe, go to the theatre with - give a hug - a more real to me than Internet friendships ..
I met Lusen off the Internet - the Danish forum - we only became close friends after we actually met and could sit across a table and talk and see each other ... Before that there were loads of misunderstandings and a falling out even.
I've found Internet friendships over the years are more fickle and get "lost" in translation ... Not particularly from my own experience - but other people I hear of ... Who've given up completely and deleted Facebook etc as they found it didn't work .. It IS artificial in a way
And yes I talk with MM - as much as I can - I like her very much and I hope one day to meet with her and give her a great big hug !! And sit and share a meal and a cake ...
I think in all the years I've known Leah, we've exchanged one email .. Each.
You've just shown you couldn't be trusted with information I gave you in private ... Good ... That's all I can say.
I should've learned from my run-in with TG ... But - you see - although I may dislike her and what she's become - she gave me information in the past which I've not even shared with anyone privately - never mind in here ...
Yes I've said a lot about her - but nothing - nothing - she's not expounded on at great length herself first ...
What you said about me - was wrong in part - it was confidential - was said to you offline ... Was never mentioned on here ... And ... Well ... Lol
I should've known better ... You were - after all - for a long while in league with ME - of which I bore the brunt for a very long time indeed ...
It's going into the past yes - but seems to be appropriate just now ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163881 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
you women urgently need to learn to love your female nature. in you and in other women.
I saw blood here today .. and what for? is there any reason?
<sigh>
too much stoning taking placing in the.. western world.....
Catfight!!!!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163882 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is for you, your ho's pimp demands cash.
I saw a movie last night...it's called the white masai...sad ending....

Location hidden

#163883 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is attaking you D2... we are just correcting your lies... We all are highly educated and we have a sense of logic... so busted.
Hope you start writing your memoir...lol
You mean 'highly deluded' you should never refer to yourself as educated, its just pure fiction.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163884 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Catfight!!!!
Dry fica shill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Chimney1 33,943
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min rabbee yehoshooah... 252,769
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min Brian_G 539
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min NightSerf 255,486
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 19 min Eagle 12 4,457
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 21 min DanFromSmithville 14,813
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Regina 646,351
More from around the web