Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 512877 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

danetoo

Dagenham, UK

#163849 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>D2 want us to believe very hard that she is in a relationship and man still desire her...lol
She live in lala land or cougar dream land...
Danetoo is mostlt indesirable by man even when she pass herself as a 40 year old gal... her personnality is so nasty that nobody would want to even approach her...she is all by herself and create a fantasy world that she have plenty of friends who like her cakes and a boyfriend in every capital in Europe where she every week end drive to with her battered "2-chevaux",,,lol
Danetoo is too old and she should start writting her memoir instead of spending her time writting fantasy posts on topix...lol
Oh Khaled - what a sad sad little man you really are ... That's all I can say

I hope you - LH - and TG enjoyed your little "treat" ... But I know what I have - I dont need really to speak of it online as you do .,,

I just did - so I failed myself - I was taken by surprise - the attack came unexpectedly and from an expected source ...

But at the end of the day - you lot have shown precisely what a bunch of cheap sad people you are ...

Enjoy ...

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#163850 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>My definition of a bastard is a child who doesn't have a Father - mine does. Quite a lot of kids are born out of wedlock these days ya mad shite stirrer.

Now given you wake up to cheap cider every morning, unemployment and day time TV - who's child is a bastard now hmm?

Exactly
So your child was born out of wedlock thanks for that snippet of information. You cannot change the true definition of a word to suit yourself. I really couldn't give a sh1t anyway, lmfao
danetoo

Dagenham, UK

#163851 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were friends...LH...lol
I did too - but hey ....
danetoo

Dagenham, UK

#163852 Feb 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You do not convince me!
I would wager you are not in a good place emotionally -you are financially in a hole 'cos methinks the lady doth protest too much!!
Grow up granny!
I don't care what you think ...,

its making no difference to the life I've got.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163854 Feb 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about intellect read your faeces on the net nazi
Right right..... like this....
"Spathis
Vernon, Canada
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#112610 hrs ago
[Faith"THE WOP AKA SHILL AKA RACIST SOW
FARTS
'Poor little FAITH. She's a frustrated wop wannabe 'AMERICAN sissy-dry fica'."
A grown man! LOL!

Liverpool, UK

#163855 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>shill out ...ZEBRA...NOW YOU SEE HIM ...NOW YOU DON'T...LOL
I see spathis has been teaching his runt puppy new tricks.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163856 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
shill out ...ZEBRA...NOW YOU SEE HIM ...NOW YOU DON'T...LOL
Shut the fck up, you pathetic queer. You are a towel boy.

Liverpool, UK

#163857 Feb 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You do not convince me!
I would wager you are not in a good place emotionally -you are financially in a hole 'cos methinks the lady doth protest too much!!
Grow up granny!
Here comes the old sausage swallower straight from the docks, puerile mental midget!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163858 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
Out of absolutely nowhere that comment ... Out of context

I met ONE man online - on a dating site which I told you about - obviously off this forum and in confidence ....

He was just what I needed at the time - fun - sexy - great guy - we had some great adventures ... Which i told you about - in confidence - offline.

Hes an adventurer - a man made for women to enjoy ... I hope you'll ever have as good ... But from day 1 - not a keeper. Not a man who would sit in slippers and a housecoat ... Waiting for dinner to be served ...

Hed whisk me off on crazy drives - on flights in private planes - in classic cars - racing around the countryside in uk and France - he taught me to fly - literally and figuratively

All of which I told you offline in confidence

Failed relationships ?? Lol ..., no. Amazing relationship

I wanted more ... I found "more" - I'm with The Best ... Now.

A thinking man - a gentle man - sexy - good looking - "knower of the world" - and he's chosen me - and me him - I'm very very lucky ... extremely. I love him dearly and he me - a man that thousand woman would want - and lol - well he's with me ... Just amazing

Failed relationship ?? Hardly.

I dare try ... I take the leaps of faith that are required to find "extraordinary" ...

you sound so angry to try to hurt me ... Shame on you ....

You say you never lie - you just did ....
This post is so full of contradictions it's laughable. I mean do you actually believe the things you say? He taught you to fly did he? Lol, I thought you had an instructor - twice!

And are you sure your new man is all you say he is? Not that I would bring up private conversations on this forum - I thought it was common knowledge you were the Internet dating 'type' lol.

I'm not trying to hurt you D2, I'm just trying to point out many of your contradictions and well, lies. You paint a perfect picture of your life but I know otherwise and because I don't divulge private info - I won't.

I do seriously hope it works out for you though.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163859 Feb 3, 2013
Odd how Khaled and Spatho always show up at the same time.

Liverpool, UK

#163860 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes if I were 63 - 75 - fcuking 90 ....

I hope to be the same

Loving life - loving someone - being crazy enough to do mad stuff ...,

And being out - fckuking - standing doing them !!!! In the best - naughtiest and most bloody outrageous and socially flipping unacceptable way possible!!

I shall go on having amazing times ... Sailing, flying, horseriding, making cakes in Spain ... And loving every second of my life ..,,
Spathis can't help being jealous, he is sad and lonely that's why he is a bitter and twisted retard.
leah

Hull, UK

#163861 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Leah and MM :(
Not really! Well, in my case anyway.
As much as i like and enjoy Danetoos posts i only know her through the internet, never having met her in person or communicated with her enough to form a real-life friendship off the net!

Although having said that Danetoo is one of the few on here i would trust enough to divulge my private details to in the event of us ever becoming proper friends.

I'd be absolutely mortified too.. if i had to have a third party intercede on my behalf to another person on the net.
Smacks of desperation!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163862 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Khaled - what a sad sad little man you really are ... That's all I can say
I hope you - LH - and TG enjoyed your little "treat" ... But I know what I have - I dont need really to speak of it online as you do .,,
I just did - so I failed myself - I was taken by surprise - the attack came unexpectedly and from an expected source ...
But at the end of the day - you lot have shown precisely what a bunch of cheap sad people you are ...
Enjoy ...
Nobody is attaking you D2... we are just correcting your lies... We all are highly educated and we have a sense of logic... so busted.
Hope you start writing your memoir...lol
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163863 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I see spathis has been teaching his runt puppy new tricks.
lol...

Liverpool, UK

#163864 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>D2 want us to believe very hard that she is in a relationship and man still desire her...lol
She live in lala land or cougar dream land...
Danetoo is mostlt indesirable by man even when she pass herself as a 40 year old gal... her personnality is so nasty that nobody would want to even approach her...she is all by herself and create a fantasy world that she have plenty of friends who like her cakes and a boyfriend in every capital in Europe where she every week end drive to with her battered "2-chevaux",,,lol
Danetoo is too old and she should start writting her memoir instead of spending her time writting fantasy posts on topix...lol
Your 'relationship' requires the exchange of cash to grease its wheels.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163865 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you pathetic queer. You are a towel boy.
Don't swear ...Faith!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163866 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
lol...telepathy
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163867 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>So your child was born out of wedlock thanks for that snippet of information. You cannot change the true definition of a word to suit yourself. I really couldn't give a sh1t anyway, lmfao
I never made any secret of that fact?

I'm there for my kid - you prefer cheap cider

Whatever

LMFAO
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163869 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'relationship' requires the exchange of cash to grease its wheels.
Cash is king ...CHTT.. no credit for you... hope you start working, LH is tired paying your internet connection...lol

Liverpool, UK

#163871 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Its because they're joined at the rear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poor Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Inc... 19 min Jace 16
News Pope Francis Condemns Europe's Ancient Walls ag... 19 min muzzRscum 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Liamm 670,570
News Do not hate, Islam is not by hating others, San... 1 hr Victor Misek 2
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 1 hr muzzRscum 71
News 'Is, Was, Will Be' 1 hr Victor Misek 28
News Israel is a Theocracy - U.S. Aid to Israel is U... 1 hr Victor Misek 177
More from around the web