Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 453405 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

#163649 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crock. Every day around the globe Muslims are criticizing and attacking Jews and Christians around the world.
The ratbag Mohammad disrespected and disobeyed the teachings of Jesus and God every day of his life. He will be judged accordingly as will you and all disbelievers in the true God.
Even though the Jews at times wandered away from the true teachings of God they remain his chosen people
Animals need 2 be attacked?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163650 Feb 2, 2013
awesome cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>homophobia is illegal, you islamic savage wannabe and filthy violent barbarian doer...
You aole does not know the law... In America there is no law that criminalize racism and homophobia... ahole.
you spend your time beind racist in here and all a sudden you become the onewho is sitting in the supreme court,,, I did suspect that Faith is a dyke but now it's confirm by one who stayed long time enough to have a good opinion and share it,,,Faith is gay and hate man... it's not against the law to bash Faith,,, she deserve to be bashed... we know for lpng now that cartooni is a cross dresser and likes man... anyway I wish to all a good night...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163651 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Wats da matter the fake trinity is not da same god of OT or has changed just like u fake religion.
Now go and worship your serpent or shall I say 1 of da half naked man pinned to a cross.
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. John 6:53-56
F--king wild animals, its al about eating flesh in your satanic paganism!
It is embarrassing to read your lack of understanding in relation to the scriptures. You truly have been brainwashed.

Your prophet was a satanic ratbag who was imbued by satan himself. Your false prophet rooted nine year old girls, murdered, stoned, amputated, robbed and subjugated women to the realm of chattel. He was a liar and a thief who glorified himself in robbing and killing innocent people. Wake up to yourself and get an education
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163652 Feb 2, 2013
Is it acceptable in Islam for a woman to breast-feed a man then stay with him legally in one room?

The answer to this question makes the difference between true Muslims who faithfully follow the footsteps of Mohammed and the hypocrites who modify their religion to follow their desires. Allah described them as such in the Quran: Q.28: 50… they only follow their own desires, and who is more astray than one who follow his own desires…

"The issue of breast-feeding men is currently a hot topic in Egypt and has been the focus of the media in many Middle Eastern countries. It all started when Dr. Izzat Attya who is the head of the department of Hadith in Al-Azhar, which is the world’s most prestigious Islamic University, issued a fatwa, or religious opinion. The fatwa declared that, it is legitimate for a working Muslim woman to breast-feed her male colleague to avoid the sin of ‘khulwa’(staying with a stranger in one room). Similar fatwas had been issued in the past by many sheikhs in many Middle-Eastern countries, but this is the first time it comes from a high level academic of Al-Azhar."

Here, the muslim scholar decrees that to avoid the "immorality" of having men and women working together....The women should breast feed the men...thereby making them "family"......Whew! Yes, you wouldn't want strange men and women together....That would be inappropriate.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163653 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Wats da matter the fake trinity is not da same god of OT or has changed just like u fake religion.
Now go and worship your serpent or shall I say 1 of da half naked man pinned to a cross.
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. John 6:53-56
F--king wild animals, its al about eating flesh in your satanic paganism!
The "same god of OT" did not *command* any of the bullsh*t you just posted....are you incapable of realizing that? Those are historical accounts, NOT instructions. There's a difference between the analytical legacy of Hitler in Europe and the Nazi ideology itself. Neither Jews nor Christians are under any covenant to subscribe to all the indiscretions you list.

And really.....did you actually just go there? You thought Jesus was speaking in literal and not parable? Well, maybe the verses immediately preceding and following it would give you an indication of what he means:

44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
45 It is written in the Prophets:‘They will all be taught by God.’[d] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.
46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life.
49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die.
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves,“How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

53 Jesus said to them,“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said,“This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them,“Does this offend you?
62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!
63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[e] and life.
64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”

And I don't "worship" anything. I am simply a theist and believe Jesus to be the greatest moral example of how humans can reach the creator. I shall defend all religions against the filth of Islam, Christianity in particular.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163654 Feb 2, 2013
Islam is so fckng ridiculous that it is hard to believe there are like a billion people on this planet that are so dumb, illiterate and mentally ill that they buy into that bullsh*t. It's incredible.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163655 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot Muslim, only an inbred camel-piss drinker would try and rationalize the recorded historical accounts in the Bible to being commands and pontifications valid for Jews and Christians. That moron is quoting pieces of Old Testament history to attack Christians, and you say his post is "right"? LMAO.
You CAN'T attack Moses or Jesus for they are prophets of your religion....but you filthy Muslims have no qualms in attacking Buddha, Krishna, Guru Nanak, Zoraster, etc. You do not respect other religions, not even Jews or Christians. It clearly states that "the curse of Allah" be upon Jews and Christians for giving a divine attribute to Ezra/Jesus.
Jews "disobeying" God is irrelevant, Mohammed is not their messiah you dimwit. Such arguments are only legitimate if between them and Christians. Muslims are insignificant.
Did not you sell your Hindusim for economic gains, few dollars. Why did you convert. I am going to report you to Kali Mata to swat you with her many hands

Location hidden

#163656 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>edt
Another wayof conceding defeat. You are being whacked by mighty Muslims posts. We all know that your posts lacks substance, ask sheilaa to help you
Yeah right!!!!!!! They are about as strong as a wet newspaper!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#163657 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Animals need 2 be attacked?
That's why you guys are being attacked!!!!!!!!!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163658 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
And pray why you care if such a book confirms anything.
" Do you believe in some ( that suits you) and disbelieve in some" Quranic verse. God saw it all
So why then did your moronic Allah fool all the Jews and Gentiles witnessing the crucifixion? Why have Jesus escape, at the last moment, and allow his message to spread all over the world for 600 years before suddenly giving revelations to an illiterate Arab pedophile in Mecca that it was all a hoax? If Islam was meant to conquer all lands of the earth, wouldn't Allah's will in the preceding centuries prove counter-intuitive?

I dunno who is the bigger idiot- Muslims or their deity.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163659 Feb 2, 2013
ATTENTION ALL DEVIL-WORSHIPING SAVAGES. ANY OF YOU THAT JUDGE OUR POSTS ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL......

"According to Muslim Internet Forum Multaqa Ahl al Hadeeth,“Emoticons are forbidden because of its imitation to Allah’s creatures whether it is original or mixture or even deformed one and since the picture is the face and the face is what makes the real picture then emoticons which represent faces that express emotions then all that add up to make them Haram.” Additionally,“A woman should not use these images when speaking to a man who is not her mahram, because these faces are used to express how she is feeling, so it is as if she is smiling, laughing, acting shy and so on, and a woman should not do that with a non-mahram man. It is only permissible for a woman to speak to men in cases of necessity, so long as that is in a public chat room and not in private correspondence.”

You can't make this sh*t up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163660 Feb 2, 2013
I'm for this one.....

The Fatwa: Infidel Vaccine

Polio is actually increasing in India, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Why? Because an anti-polio fatwa by anti-Western clerics forbid Pakistani children from immunizations, because the clerics are saying the vaccine is a conspiracy to make Muslims sterile. Ironically, it’s the clerics’ plans that would produce this result, as dead/paralytic kids don’t breed all that much.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163661 Feb 2, 2013
"According to Egypt’s Grand Mufti, Sheikh Ali Gomaa, drinking the urine of Muhammad is deemed a great blessing. What, they have a lot of this stuff lying around, going to waste or something? Remember, Muhammad never claimed that he himself was divine—so why does his piss have magic properties? Failing to pass the laugh test with Muslim scholars, Mufti later recanted, saying it was only his “personal opinion”."

I was not surprised by this.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163662 Feb 2, 2013
"The Fatwa: Ezzat Attiya: Adult Breastfeeding in the Workplace

In May 2007, Ezzat Attiya wondered how unrelated men and women could work together in the same office, when Islam forbids men and women who aren’t married or related to be alone together. His answer: let her suckle him FIVE TIMES. Yes, that’s right, an adult female breastfeeding an adult male coworker will defuse all sexual tension in the office. See, the female worker will now be the male worker’s foster mother, and they can be alone together anytime. Attiya’s ruling was intergalactically mocked, and quickly condemned on the homefront as well."
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163663 Feb 2, 2013
"The Fatwa: Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz: The Sun Revolves Around the Earth

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world.

Source: Al-Ahram Weekly Issue 477, 13-19 April, 2000."

Science is unislamic!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163664 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not you sell your Hindusim for economic gains, few dollars. Why did you convert. I am going to report you to Kali Mata to swat you with her many hands
I was never brought up practicing any religion. Most of my family- due to living in the west- are all material, money-loving atheists.

I'm grateful though, being detached from theology allowed me to view it with with objectivity.....and that's why it is evidently clear that Islam is vile and antithetical to mankind.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163665 Feb 2, 2013
Hold the phallic-shaped fruits and vegetables! An "Islamist cleric in Europe issued a fatwa prohibiting women from eating phallic-shaped fruits and vegetables: cucumbers, bananas, carrots and the like. According to the obviously sexually-perverted mullah,(Is this redundant?), touching or consuming “the devil’s own produce”– my words, not his – are bound to turn Muslim women on – and cause them to engage in sinful sexual fantasies. Who could blame them after being kept wrapped up in those ridiculous constraining burkas 24×7?

Perhaps some enterpreneurial Muslim will come out with a line of sliced veggies – Lorena Bobbit style – which will in turn receive special dispensation from the moronic mullah."

Cucumbers are immoral!!!

Oddly, killing your own daughter for dressing "too Western" is not.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163666 Feb 2, 2013
"Renowned Islamic seminary Darul Uloom, Deoband, has issued a fatwa prohibiting girls aged 13 and above from riding bicycles.
Mufti Arshad Faruqui, chairman of the Darul Uloom fatwa department, told reporters on Friday that the edict was in keeping with the ideals of Islam. "When a grown-up girl goes cycling outside her house, it is bound to result in bepardagi [undue exposure]," he said. "Even medical science has given us evidence to believe that cycling is not good for adolescent girls, physically," he said. "Apart from affecting their feminity, it is harmful for their body structure," he said."

So, if you are muslim and your daughter rides a bike....feel free to behead her.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163667 Feb 2, 2013
"The Islamic authorities have issued a ruling, known as a fatwa, instructing the country's Muslims to avoid yoga because of its Hindu roots.
To most people yoga is simply a sport - a stress-busting start to the day.
Malaysia's National Fatwa Council said it goes further than that and that elements of the Indian religion are inherent in yoga.
Announcing the decision, the council chairman Abdul Shukor Husin said practices like chanting and what he called worshipping were inappropriate and they could "destroy the faith of a Muslim".

Yoga is unislamic. Throwing acid in a school girl's face...Halal.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163668 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So why then did your moronic Allah fool all the Jews and Gentiles witnessing the crucifixion? Why have Jesus escape, at the last moment, and allow his message to spread all over the world for 600 years before suddenly giving revelations to an illiterate Arab pedophile in Mecca that it was all a hoax? If Islam was meant to conquer all lands of the earth, wouldn't Allah's will in the preceding centuries prove counter-intuitive?
I dunno who is the bigger idiot- Muslims or their deity.
God has his own time table, why did he bring Abraham, moses, jesus with such time difference, same applies to Mohammad. Do you question God wisdom.
I will report you to Krishna to destroy you with his 3rd eye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 min Termiraider 5,201
News St. James the Great congregants locked out 8 min RevKen 2
News 500 volunteers spend three weekends erecting Ge... (Nov '13) 27 min Loves Wisconsin 15
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min marge 596,039
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min ChristineM 243,290
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 45 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 9,317
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 225,370
More from around the web