Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521846 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#163803 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.
I should have been more precise and said - I very very rarely communicate with anyone in here privately - I think in the last 2 years - I've sent 2-3 mails to cartooni - and he similar to me - I've replied to others who had written to me ... But I'm notoriously bad at the online keeping in touch / email / fb ... chat - malarkey ....
Not because I'm hateful as you claim - but because I just don't get round to it ...
Friendships to me are so much more than a bit of online chatter ... and I respect and love my friends more than just giving them a bit of chat time ...
One thing is firing a few comments off on here on this forum - quite another is giving - making time for a friend - and I don't want to insult people by just giving them a bit of online chit-chat - that they can basically have with anyone - for me - online "friends" are not real - theres not the real bonds that keep true friends together ...
Hahahahaha after all you agreed that you have sent 2..3 mails to Pido Cartooni....
But I think you might have forget to add two three zeroos after that 2..3 ..hmmmm hahahah
U r Caught....hahahahha

Location hidden

#163804 Feb 3, 2013
sana-d wrote:
No talk of Islam in Islamic thread....
Opps you are correct this is an anti Islamic thread lead by anti social elements like Faith and Barron44..hahahaha
danetoo

UK

#163805 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>You did say it - absolutely - now come on, how am I supposed to find it. One thing I don't do D2 is lie!

Problem is you just see 'Muslims' sitting in cafe's day in day out - you never mention the copious amounts of 'Christians' who head to the pub - stay there all day drinking the housekeeping money away?

And don't why you are bringing up Guido, we're very much friends off of here and have shared a lot. He's a great guy - just a wind up on here. Not sure where you get he 'dislikes' me?

I have also remained the same - I am a sociable person who prefers to get on with people than not and I value the friendships I have made on here. Just like you have your friendships away from here - so do I - not sure why you have a problem with this?

Great day so far - my team are up 3-0 against Raith Rovers in the Scottish Cup and tonight I have a 'Super Bowl' party where we all have to bring an American style dish so have made homemade burgers.

I've made a pretty penny on E-bay mostly bikes so far - buy them on Gumtree sell them on E-bay - it can be very addictive sometimes watching that clock tick away lol :)
Didn't say infidel dislikes you now - when he first came on here though - the dislike between you I believe was mutual - as you well know - of course it's different now !!! Lol - and thank goodness for that ....

I didn't say you're a liar either - I don't believe you are - I just think you remember wrong - it just doesn't sound like something I'd say "just like that" ...

Apart from that - yes I love eBay ... It's really addictive and have almost finished refurbishing spanish property with great furniture I picked up - which we drove to Spain last weekend ,... Lol

Now I just bought a bit more haha ...

Also like private garage sales and car boot sales - picked up a set of Egyptian silver ware some time ago in great boxes - teasets signed by Anwar El Sadat (signature engraved and verified to be true)... sold it in an auction in UK and got a small fortune - much more than the auctioneer had valued it at ... I was just as surprised !!! Lol - really fun

Gotta go to some more and dig stuff out - I don't have any knowledge about what's valuable - it's just a hobby ...:))
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163806 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.

I should have been more precise and said - I very very rarely communicate with anyone in here privately - I think in the last 2 years - I've sent 2-3 mails to cartooni - and he similar to me - I've replied to others who had written to me ... But I'm notoriously bad at the online keeping in touch / email / fb ... chat - malarkey ....

Not because I'm hateful as you claim - but because I just don't get round to it ...

Friendships to me are so much more than a bit of online chatter ... and I respect and love my friends more than just giving them a bit of chat time ...

One thing is firing a few comments off on here on this forum - quite another is giving - making time for a friend - and I don't want to insult people by just giving them a bit of online chit-chat - that they can basically have with anyone - for me - online "friends" are not real - theres not the real bonds that keep true friends together ...
And not to mention the fact that every BF you've had in the past 4 years you've met on-line - maybe a reason you keep getting it disastrously wrong?

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#163807 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's just you - still we'll just ignore yer sexist comments to me shall we - not to mention calling innocent children 'bastards'
Freak
Dont ignore my comments to you, they are well said and meant. A bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Now get back to licking your masters arse you pathetic nobody.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163808 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha who could be more crazy than Ball less Barron....
Who?? I can...:)))

ehehe!

Location hidden

#163809 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lena, I used to think you were so kind and sweet. After a while, it became apparent to me that you are cruel and cold hearted ....that's when I started loving you.
With the growing age you might have lost few screws of your brain...You are purely and evil woman...You smell much worse than the shtbg....Go fk yourself,,,,,bitcy

Location hidden

#163810 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont ignore my comments to you, they are well said and meant. A bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Now get back to licking your masters arse you pathetic nobody.
How dare you to call JIZZUS a bs...If christian warlord like JAN and Barron hears it they might kill you.... HAHAHA
You CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163811 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
what?? are sure you live in the UK and in this century?

funny.. to me a bastard is the BASTARD who will call any child on this planet a bastard.

Perhaps you should stone the mum and the child?

And I was wondering what is going wrong with this..."western " world and it is going to hell !!!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163812 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweeping generalisations like black men being on the dole, sitting around drinking etc! Shut up you hypocrite.
Always denying who you are... What a lack of personality!...I don't believe that anything African remain in tou...may be just your black arse.Now you are only a whytten black man on the dole who sit around drinking cheap wine... It was a long way now from the savana to "les bas fonds" of london, zebra (who enjoy being mounted by a giraffe) and who now you see him and now you don't...how tou priapism...any IPee's relief.

“I love my life..”

Since: Feb 13

New Delhi

#163813 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opps you are correct this is an anti Islamic thread lead by anti social elements like Faith and Barron44..hahahaha
Thanks for your updates,

“I love my life..”

Since: Feb 13

New Delhi

#163814 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you to call JIZZUS a bs...If christian warlord like JAN and Barron hears it they might kill you.... HAHAHA
You CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.....
You seem to be less abusive than the others. Making fun of every second posters.

Location hidden

#163815 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?? I can...:)))
ehehe!
Oh really but I don't think so....hehehe

Location hidden

#163816 Feb 3, 2013
sana-d wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be less abusive than the others. Making fun of every second posters.
Well am not an abusive poster...I am the most love and admired poster in this forum,,,,
Every gal's dies to talk with me hahahahha

Location hidden

#163817 Feb 3, 2013
sana-d wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your updates,
You are most welcome....
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163818 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Dont ignore my comments to you, they are well said and meant. A bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Now get back to licking your masters arse you pathetic nobody.
My definition of a bastard is a child who doesn't have a Father - mine does. Quite a lot of kids are born out of wedlock these days ya mad shite stirrer.

Now given you wake up to cheap cider every morning, unemployment and day time TV - who's child is a bastard now hmm?

Exactly

Location hidden

#163819 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Always denying who you are... What a lack of personality!...I don't believe that anything African remain in tou...may be just your black arse.Now you are only a whytten black man on the dole who sit around drinking cheap wine... It was a long way now from the savana to "les bas fonds" of london, zebra (who enjoy being mounted by a giraffe) and who now you see him and now you don't...how tou priapism...any IPee's relief.
Black man would like to fk the fridge also if its color is white...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163820 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.
The revealed Danish shill...she is a computer generated troll...lol
Brit Expat

Clapiers, France

#163821 Feb 3, 2013
Stop!!!! Ponsing about. Everybody with even a half a brain already knows, religious/brainwashed halfwits are just. THAT!!!!!!!!!!
The Atheist.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163822 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black man would like to fk the fridge also if its color is white...
you mean white man from Danemark called IPee for some , pISSEKONE FOR OTHERS OR SIMPLY Bluntey K{l}untey....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Frindly 83,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 691,950
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 19 min Wisdom of Ages 3,152
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... 19 min I love your momma 34
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 32 min DebraE 14,700
News The Watchtower sign is gone from the Jehovah's ... 8 hr red blood relative 12
News Jehovah's Witnesses had right to refuse blood t... 9 hr The Bible Student 2
More from around the web