Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 512829 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163747 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody iPhone - wanted to say it's always baby talk time with him when he replies to anyone disagreeing ...
iPhones are amazing devices. But personally, I think they are a bane to humanity. Everyone I see now is look down at those stupid things. I was at dinner the other night and there were four people at the next table. All of them were playing with their phones. They didn't say a word to each other the whole time. I resent the fact that I feel obligated to own one.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163748 Feb 3, 2013
awesome cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>the voice of broke assed protesters... Oh good the pantheon... a few more walls to torch !!!!!
i do love that riot dog, however. he's the only non lazy ass in the whole bunch.
greece, our hearts devotion, let it sink into the ocean...
I 'd kindly ask you to refrain from generalizing awsome cartooni .. not wise to speak like that for a couple of reasons:
a. americans lately wondered "are we more Greeks than the Greeks"?
b. do keep in mind whoever wished for Greece to go down , for some , somer divine reason they went down along with Greece.-pretty often down without Greece.

look around you look at the elf union ..prosperity, look what's gonna happen to Germany, the UK, etc and take a good look at your country too.

just saying.:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163749 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>what ever u say lunatic
Lena, I used to think you were so kind and sweet. After a while, it became apparent to me that you are cruel and cold hearted ....that's when I started loving you.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#163750 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Check out this reply he made to me on another thread....

"Faith
New Baltimore, MI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11256 hrs ago

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Just like wops shoott each other in spaghetti joints! shill fica

Faith:
Poor little Spatho. He's a frustrated arab-Canadian sissy-boy.

Spathis
Vernon, Canada
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#112653 min ago

[Faith"THE WOP AKA SHILL AKA RACIST SOW
FARTS
'Poor little FAITH. She's a frustrated wop wannabe 'AMERICAN sissy-dry fica'."

Is he really an adult? I know he claims to be, but this nonsense is really like something I would expect from a 4th grader. If a 13 year old was talking like this I would think they had developmental problems. Seriously. He must be a rather tragic figure in real life.
I saw someone on here said he was "an intelligent" debater - just like Khaled said about himself that he's "extremely well educated" ....

Where do these people come from - Fred flintstonesville???

Location hidden

#163752 Feb 3, 2013
awesome cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>consider this load of sh!t..
The Jews aka Herrod " kill him please, cause we have no Law to put a man to death"
REALLY ????? about a week prior, didnt same said perverted herrod lob john the baptists head off for a lap dance ????? I guess the Jew King should have had a woman calling the shots, then the jews could be rightfully blamed... like his second wife, who had no probs exploiting her daughter, to "BY PASS" such foolish laws.... HUH ?
then there was all them slaughterd babies about 30 years prior...
meanwhile in reality, the romans killed the imaginary jesus.
you cant make this sh!t up....
you got it all wrong. Actually and as the new New Testament reveals it was the Greek Sahendrin that killed Jesus (X)-Risto, because he was a Monkeydon Son of ZEus and virgin MariJa
and Greeks didnt like MOnkeydonkis at all.
learn the true history as revealed to God's select Fyromonkey people.
Godski knows better !

Location hidden

#163754 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Greece? So how does that concern you, you arab-Canadian f/aggit?
come on faith, do keep updated to history as revealed by the filoZOFFers of fyroSkopje laland please.

Greeks are not Arabs they are ethiopians. and Phoenicians. SEmetic too. especially Ethiopians of the same genetic pool as the..Japanese. dont you see the genetic similarity between Ethiopians , Greeks and Japanese?

same genetic signature as attested by the frauds of Igenea Arnais Villena fyromonkey fraudster.

get your records straight faith no time ofr outrageous ignrorance.

you too are a monkeydonki dont forget that.Thus said Godski on fyromian TV.

Location hidden

#163755 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
Swanie, i do apologize, kinda... dont take everything so serious and do enjoy cali especially when your not with that islamic pervert and Kok... while he'spumping gas and making ghange, wirth his customers palms...
I know some of it sounds cruel but really, it isnt.... somethings are just too funny to pass up like you claiming this is some DREAM ??????. And well, you are quite the joke... thanks to your pathetic egotesticle lover...
yes it does sound cruel .VEry cruel.

Location hidden

#163756 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Adei dumbf*ck Muzzie, you've really proven to be a tw@ now. Not only are you trying to postulate that the Bible prescribes homosexuality (LOL), but you bring up Sodom....really? Are you this retarded Muzzie? Even your Quran attests to the vengeful wrath of God that Sodom and Gomorrah incurred for their depravity (obviously a story plagiarized from the Bible, but I digress...)
Idiot Muslims.
you sure he's a muslim ? dont bet your head on it....
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#163757 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>iPhones are amazing devices. But personally, I think they are a bane to humanity. Everyone I see now is look down at those stupid things. I was at dinner the other night and there were four people at the next table. All of them were playing with their phones. They didn't say a word to each other the whole time. I resent the fact that I feel obligated to own one.
Lol ...

when I'm out with friends - I keep my phone on silent in my bag - pisses me off big time to see people using their phones in restaurants - cinemas etc

Was at the cinema last night - saw that movie about the killing of Osama - strange title - zero .. Something - brilliant movie though - happy ending lol - but around me - people were into their bags with the light of iPhones shining right up to the first 10 minutes of movie - bloody annoying !!

I saw a couple out the other evening - perhaps a ... Uhm - romantic? Meal out ... They were both on their iPhones ... Who knows perhaps flirting and chatting to each other as they'd lost the skills of verbal communication ...

Wonder if that's what our resident rather strange couple do ...

Location hidden

#163758 Feb 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment coming from someone who doesn't even believe in the biblical teachings, now that's what I call rich!!!!!!!!!!
that's what you should call richest!!!

According to the historian ( ahem ) AleKZandAR Donski ---yeah the same Donski who Saint Alekzandar speaks to via the ..pyschic claims that Queen Eizabeth derives her descent from Tsar Samouel the Bulgarian -sorry not any more Bulgarian- from now on the Makedonki.

****As if that wasn’t enough, the same historian ( ahem) Donski donkey makedonkey never mind, same crap,…..

also claims that 11 American presidents derive their descent from ancient “Macedonian dynasties “!!!

Their ancestors ( and only real Macedonian for a change) were PerdicAS., PhilippOS, and PtolemaiOS.( As you see, the proof of the greekcake is in the ..suffix )
Namely :
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
James Monroe
Stephen Cleveland
William H Taft
Warren Harding
Herbert Hoover
Richard Nixon
Franklin Roosevelt
George H W Bush
And last but not least
George W Bush
!!!!!!!!

**** I guess that’s why the latter recognized the genious Makedonkey nation and presumably that’s where the Macedonian streak came to an end as the big bad very bad Obama switched back to calling them FYROM AGAIN.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
:)))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163759 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it does sound cruel .VEry cruel.
he is a cruel man nina that's what ive come to find))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163760 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S atheist infidel is banned, silly.
Yes, but he is still alive in spirit.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163761 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lena, I used to think you were so kind and sweet. After a while, it became apparent to me that you are cruel and cold hearted ....that's when I started loving you.
well I met infdel and my other personality came thru
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163762 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>come on faith, do keep updated to history as revealed by the filoZOFFers of fyroSkopje laland please.
Greeks are not Arabs they are ethiopians. and Phoenicians. SEmetic too. especially Ethiopians of the same genetic pool as the..Japanese. dont you see the genetic similarity between Ethiopians , Greeks and Japanese?
same genetic signature as attested by the frauds of Igenea Arnais Villena fyromonkey fraudster.
get your records straight faith no time ofr outrageous ignrorance.
you too are a monkeydonki dont forget that.Thus said Godski on fyromian TV.
I would think you would be annoyed that Spathis is posing himself as a Greek. By doing so, he is besmirching your people.

Location hidden

#163763 Feb 3, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your opinion , I know what you mean by torn between two camps, but who the cub father? that eludes me. Turkey all of sudden taking the Arab and Muslims cause? They used to have great relations with Israel , something not adding up here. Wish I can read the stars
we'll see..

keep in mind.. no matter who the "cub father" is.. God uses all kinds of master minds to ultimately work for God's own divine plans.

in the meantime google "Fetullah Gulen".

Location hidden

#163764 Feb 3, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I will post the link once I find it again, I copied almost verbatim
thanks. that d be great.

Location hidden

#163765 Feb 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
SEE HOW INTIMIDATION CAN CHANGE A PERSON'S MIND!!!!!!!!
Victim of Egyptian police torture says 'officers were helping me'
talk about your country's intimidation policy
"We are Bulgarian more than the Bulgarians in Bulgaria. The POPULATION of SKOPJE Is PURE BULGARIAN. The Serbian not only want to colonize Macedonia with Serbs from other part of Yugoslavia, but they wish to kill our Bulgarian consciousness. They took our right to call ourselves Bulgarians, even Macedonians, they intrude their schools and education, so much false and Jesuit, so much as the study of St. Sava and finally they COME TO THE IDEA FOR THE SPECIAL MACEDONIAN NATIONALITY, WHICH THEY DISCOVER IN SOUTH MACEDONIA."
We call ourselves Bulgarians or Macedonians and we are very different from the SERBS WE ARE WITH BULGARIAN NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS.
Krste Misirkov - "On Macedonian Matters"

"WE ARE NOT RELATED TO THE NORTHERN GREEKS WHO PRODUCED LEADERS LIKE PHILIP AND ALEXANDER THE GREAT. WE ARE A SLAV PEOPLE AND OUR LANGUAGE IS CLOSELY RELATED TO BULGARIAN."
--FYROM´s Ambassador to Canada Gyordan Veselinov (24 February 1999

and the hard truth about you ;

”In FYROM the private historical research is forbidden and challenge of the official identity dogma is a criminal offense carrying lengthy prison sentence (article 179 of the Criminal Code)”.

Article 16
The approval (for performing public scientific work-) can be given for all areas designated as a public interest in scientific-exploring activity, with the EXCEPTION OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN THE AREA OF HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL IDENTITY OF THE ‘MACEDONIAN’ PEOPLE (SIC) AND THE NATIONALITIES WHICH LIVE IN THE ‘REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA’(SIC), defense and security.[Služben vesnik na RM 13/96 od 15 mart 1996 god.),(The Official magazine of FYROM 13/96 from 15th of March 1996 ]

talk about intimidation and what it does to people's mind and dignity!!!!

CLOWN!

Location hidden

#163766 Feb 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
BRITISH Burger King has been caught selling horsemeat in their burgers. But Muslims are happy, because horsemeat is halal (Islam-approved).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22714...
So much about the ...English and the land you were..born in hahahaaa

tell us now about the mosque to ....be built in Athens.

Let your venom gush out or you'll choke on it!!!

hahaa

FYROMONKEY CLOWN!

was Jesus Greek?

or was he...MakedonOID

CLOWN!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163767 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>well I met infdel and my other personality came thru
Good God! It's -16 C here. They're saying it won't hit above freezing for 10 days. By now, this is like an endurance contest.

Location hidden

#163768 Feb 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
BERLIN | Sat Feb 2, 2013 11:46am EST
(Reuters)- A German Islamist has threatened to attack Berlin this summer and kill Chancellor Angela Merkel in a video posted on the Internet, a newspaper reported on Saturday.
A spokesman for Germany's intelligence service, the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, confirmed its agents had seen such a video.
"This is an Islamist battle song. It is known to the security services and is being evaluated," said the spokesman.
Die Welt newspaper reported that a three-minute video had surfaced on the Internet with a German Islamist calling himself Abu Azzam, believed to be a radical Salafist who moved to Egypt last year.
"Looking back at an Arab spring, we are looking forward to a European summer," said Abu Azzam in the video, according to the newspaper.
"Osama, wait for us... We want to see Obama and Merkel dead," he was quoted as saying, adding that Germany's Reichstag parliament building would be subject to attacks like those on New York's World Trade Center in 2001.
German authorities have stepped up surveillance of Salafist groups who espouse a radical version of Islam. Germany is home to roughly 4,000 Salafists, a tiny proportion of the total Muslim population of about four million.
Germany's involvement in the NATO mission in Afghanistan has led to fears of an attack on German soil. Berlin is also supplying military transport planes to fly West African troops to Mali to help French and Malian forces fighting Islamist rebels.
(Reporting by Thomas Seythal; Writing by Madeline Chambers; Editing by Stephen Powell)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/02/us-...
A .. German Islamist??

ahahahaha precious!!!!

see how God uses his devils to make fools of them??

ahaha!!

keep on informing us about he world..

then dont miss the chance to spew the news of a mosque to ....be built in Athens

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad with power.

ahaha! love it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 6 min Khan 17
News Lack of education leads to lost dreams, low inc... 7 min DR SOS 5
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 min replaytime 58,448
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 670,497
News Ellison, in run up to DNC chair election, calls... 29 min Julia 4
News Poor Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Inc... 32 min DR SOS 7
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 34 min Barmswebhallucinate 34
More from around the web